33

Actually Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie are going to Yokohama this time.

    I don't know how these two guys escaped from their assistant supervisor and came to Fujisawa City.

    Even though I had Xia Youjie's jacket on my waist, I still felt uncomfortable, so I changed the ticket for the afternoon on my mobile phone, and planned to stay for one more night before leaving tomorrow.

    By the way, I can go back to the hotel to change my clothes, and I wish I could return Xia Youjun's coat earlier.

    I thought so, but Xia Youjie didn't seem to care.

    I ignored the two DKs who followed into the room, and as soon as they entered the door, they pulled out a new set of dresses from the box and prepared to put them on.

    "Huh? Where's my present?"

    "In that gray box of mine, it's full of souvenirs, you can turn it over as you like."

    I was in a hurry to wash away the discomfort, and waved at him indiscriminately. , and ran into the bathroom.

    After the shower, I blow-dry my hair, and walk out comfortably in a clean dress, feeling reborn.

    "Xia Youjun, I'll send your coat to dry cleaning later..." Before I could finish my words, I

    was interrupted by a head that suddenly came over.

    Looking at those big eyes that belonged to Wujou's flickering and flickering invincible blingbling, I was at a loss for words.

    "Qianna~"

    Wujo Satoru had an absolutely abnormal sweet smile on his face, and his fair cheeks were slightly flushed.

    What's going on ah ah ah ah!

    My collapsing eyes met Xia Youjie, who was also collapsing behind Gojo Satoru.

    "I understand him, I just ate a piece of chocolate in your box and it became like this."

    ... No, I used to eat half a box of chocolates and I wouldn't get drunk.

    And isn't the alcohol in chocolate all a lie?

    Unbelieving, I pushed Gojo Satoru, who was humming beside me, away, and picked up the cardboard box on the ground to study it.

    It looks unremarkable, just ordinary chocolate.

    Can this also bring down the perverted guy Gojo Satoru?

    Just when I opened the packaging of one of them to try it myself, Wujo Satoru, who was next to me, suddenly opened his mouth and took the chocolate from my hand.

    "Ow."

    My fingertips could even feel the soft touch of the other person's lips.

    I:? ? ? ? ?

    Xia Youjie, who was too late to stop it: ...