28

The intelligence also mentioned that this magic spirit seems to have signs of activity in different places in Kanagawa, including hospitals, convenience stores, and even schools, but its last place of appearance was at a local tennis court.

    Strange, generally speaking, without a special reason, the curse spirit is usually confined to a small area, and it is impossible to run around like in the intelligence.

    Kind of doesn't make sense.

    I snapped the map together, and anyway, let's go to the tennis court to see what's going on.

    The location of the tennis court is easy to find. In fact, before I got close, I already felt the youthful and enthusiastic atmosphere that permeated everywhere.

    The voices are full of people, and the cheers of boys and girls can almost pierce all the haze.

    Unbelievable, is there a curse in a place like this?

    The two teams participating in the competition seemed to be very popular teams. I looked at it from a distance, and there were people everywhere, and there was no trace of magic power at all.

    Could it be that [Window]'s information is wrong?

    I stood there and pinched my fingers.

    And there are too many people here, which is not conducive to my hands-on.

    Looking at the densely packed heads in the distance, it really makes people not have the courage to squeeze in.

    Let's talk about it when everyone leaves...

    I walked over to the nearby vending machine with the spell bag on my back, intending to check it out after the tennis match was over.

    I randomly chose a grape-flavored Fanta, and I leaned against the wall and drank it slowly.

    As expected of a hot-blooded young girl, I can still hear the cheers one after another from such a distance.

    Speaking of which, I came to DK in the sports department at the beginning, so how did I get to where I am today? Others cheer for their youth, and I work overtime for other people's youth.

    Thinking of this, I couldn't help taking a sip of Fanta.

    The chilled sparkling water slid down his throat.

    Well, forget it, that's not bad.

    Just as I was leaning against the wall and thinking about life, a teenager with a hat and a huge tennis bag came to the vending machine.

    "Bang dang." It was the crashing sound of the drink falling.

    I glanced subconsciously.

    Eh? The other party, like me, also bought a grape-flavored Fanta.

    This coincidence made me subconsciously glance at the boy, who seemed to be about the same height as me, maybe a little shorter, with short dark green hair under the white brim.