48

and many more.

    ……noon?

    I'm going, isn't it noon now?

    As I rushed to the bathroom, I called back the phone.

    The "dudu--" sounded twice, and was quickly picked up.

    "Hello? Qianna."

    "Sorry Ye Mo-sensei, I overslept today before I saw the news."

    "Oh, it doesn't matter, Jie happened to have a mission near the station today, and I asked him to drop by to pick up the new students."

    " Ah, now, I know." I shyly hung up the phone.

    Damn, I really want to see what the new growth looks like.

    I washed my face casually, twisted the cream on the shelf and wiped it on my face. After tidying it up in confusion, I held back for a while, but I couldn't hold back, so I took the initiative to call Xia Youjie.

    "Hello? Jie."

    "What's wrong, Qianna."

    "Um...that..."

    "You want to ask the freshman, right?"

    I laughed at once: "Yes, yes, did you receive it?"

    " Their train was a bit late, and they just picked up someone."

    After a short pause, Xia Youjie continued to say to me, "Are you coming?"

    "Eh? Can you, I might take half an hour to get there." Speaking of which, I can't help but get discouraged.

    "Otherwise, forget it."

    "It doesn't matter, I'm just planning to bring them something to eat. You can come right here, and I'll share the restaurant address with you later."

    "Okay!" Clear your throat and look calm.

    "Wait for me, I'll be right there."

    "Well, wait for you to come."

    After hanging up the phone, I casually put a set of clothes on my body, and hurriedly picked up my bag and ran out.

    Xia Youjie put down the phone after hearing the busy tone on the other end of the phone and smiled at the two DKs behind him.

    "There is still a long way to go to the high school. I will take you to a meal first." The

    blond Qihai Jianren nodded silently.

    Hai Yuanxiong, who was on the side, immediately looked happy: "Really, thank you, Xia You-senpai!"

    Nanami: ...My senior laughed like a fox who wanted to do something wrong, while my only classmate seemed to be stupid and didn't know anything. realize.