34

Recently, the port mafia has been very busy, and Zhongyuan Zhong, as a cadre, has to work overtime until late at night, just to deal with those piles of documents.

    After finally coming to an end, he put on his coat tiredly, and didn't plan to drive anymore. He was going to go to a nearby pub for a casual drink.

    Who would have thought that just as he was passing through an alley, he caught a glimpse of two thugs who knew at first glance that they had lost their minds, surrounding a girl with long hair.

    Judging from his appearance, he should still be a high school student.

    "Trouble." Zhongyuan Zhong also grinned impatiently.

    Although he said so, his body was still very honest and walked towards the opposite side of the alley.

    Gravity didn't seem to work against him, and the vertical walls were just as flat.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also looked down condescendingly, and the situation in front of him became clearer.

    The ugly and greasy expressions on the faces of the two scumbags, and the slightly trembling back of the girl.

    Must be afraid.

    "I said."

    "You two, you are very courageous, and you dare to mess around near Mafia's territory?" The

    orange-haired gravity made it so that the two thugs didn't even have to lift their fingers, and the two thugs fell overwhelmed. On the ground, the bones of the whole body were pressed and creaking.

    The glass wine bottle smashed to the ground with a "snap".

    The strong smell of inferior alcohol spread to the whole alley.

    Zhongyuan Zhong, who originally wanted to go to the tavern for a drink, frowned irritably, only to feel that his interest was completely ruined.

    The two gangsters have been in Yokohama for a few years anyway. If they can't help who the person in front of them is at this time, then it's really a no-brainer.

    Fear and pain made the brain occupied by alcohol a little sober, and the two of them were lying on the ground trembling, not even daring to make a sound.

    After solving the gangster as if it were garbage, Zhongyuan Zhong also frowned and looked at the motionless back.

    "Hey!" The

    girl stood blankly.

    Don't be frightened.

    "...Are you all right?"

    Zhongyuan Zhong also jumped down from the wall, just as he was about to say something, the body of the girl in front of him suddenly swayed weakly, and the whole person fell to the ground.

    The hand was supported by the brain faster.

    When the girl was lying on his shoulders, Zhongyuan Zhong also regretted that he stretched his hand too quickly in front of him.