72

Although it is not very common for a conjurer to defect and become a curser, it is not too rare.

    China Shikano killed a non-curse master two months ago and then defected. In fact, it didn't make much waves in the magic world.

    The only thing that is special may be that she stabbed a super magician, Xia Youjie, before that.

    But everyone thought it was a sneak attack. After all, they were at the same level and had a close relationship, and Xia Youjie didn't seem to be good at melee combat.

    Therefore, although the killing order has been issued, there are not many people who actually accept the task.

    Mainly because of the weird and ambiguous attitudes of Xia Youjie and Wutiaowu.

    Among them, the six eyes of the Wutiao family were looking for people all over the world. The appearance of digging three feet into the ground made everyone tremble with fear. Those who didn’t know it might think that the person who was attacked at that time was him.

    The real victim, Xia Youjie, was even more strange. After he was stabbed, he was in a coma for three days, and went straight to the high-level office as soon as he woke up.

    It seemed that the trouble was very unpleasant at the time, and the two sides broke up. From that day on, Xia Youjie refused to accept all the tasks assigned to him by the magic circle.

    The high-level menacing accountability of Ye Mo, who had just been promoted to the principal, received a response that no one could have expected.

    ——Xia Youjie dropped out of high school.

    He could officially graduate in a few months, but at this critical moment, he suddenly dropped out. After that, no one knew where Xia Youjie went.

    It's like evaporating.

    And the only Gojo Satoru who might know is a super powder keg who has become more and more irritable recently.

    Forget it, don't bother.

    Not to mention the two first-level magicians who were sent by high-level officials to hunt down China Luye some time ago. Before going there, they boasted that the sinners would be brought back to be punished. As a result, not only did they not bring them back, but they were also stabbed on the spot. waist.

    That's fine, after returning, he will be ruthlessly tortured by Gojo Satoru.

    The process was very tragic. After more than a month, the two first-level magicians were still unable to come out of the shadows at that time.

    As long as she sees a white-haired one, she will tremble and cover her kidneys, saying mechanically in her mouth: "...I swear, I really don't know where she is, I really don't know.

    " Sad to see.

    Under such circumstances, the pursuit of the curser Kano China naturally slowed down.

    Maybe in a few years, this not so bad defection will be submerged in the layers of archives and forgotten.

    It should have been like this.