Temporary Affair (slow update...

By KvngIvyy

Formerly titled "dear you" ______ 32, Tremaine Maverick needed help around his office. Especially after his... More

c a s t
one | dose of caffeine
two | shell shocked
three | lack of better words (filter)
four | takin' shots
five | stylish trickster
six | the who's who.. pt1
seven | the who's who.. pt 2
eight | certain circumstances
nine | friendly invitation pt 1
ten | friendly invitation pt 2
eleven | clashing
twelve | up in the air pt 1
thirteen | up in the air pt 2
fourteen | livin' it up [filter]
fifteen | a amorous proposition
sixteen | deal breaker pt 1 (filter)
seventeen| deal breaker pt 2
eighteen | checkmate
twenty | peace offerings
twenty one | pushing thee blame (filter)
twenty two | leftovers
twenty three | truth be told pt 1
twenty four | truth be told pt 2
twenty five | night cap
twenty six | all night long
twenty seven | risquΓ©
twenty eight | hide & seek
twenty nine | back to square one
thirty | take notice
thirty one | private show pt 1
thirty two | private show pt 2
thirty three | shot caller (filter)
thirty four | getaway
thirty five | foolish tiff
thirty six | an us-ship
thirty seven | doing a good deed
thirty eight | date night pt1
thirty nine | date night pt2
forty| date night pt 3
forty one | opening up [short]
forty two | making it official
forty three | anticipation
forty four| taking chances pt 1
forty five | taking chances pt 2 (new)
forty six | uninvited guest (new)
forty seven| bringing out the best (new)
forty eight | rich $hit pt 1
forty nine | rich $hit pt 2
fifty | vacay mode
fifty one | airing it out
fifty two | in the moment (short)
fifty three - on the table
fifty four - setting the record straight
πŸ–€
fifty five - not so alone (filter)
fifty six - in your arms (filter)
fifty seven - finding forgiveness
fifty eight - moments with you pt 1(filler)
fifty nine - moments with you pt 2
sixty - all about you

nineteen | know your worth

1.8K 176 36
By KvngIvyy

Sorry y'all... NO sex, I changed up the flow & i can honestly say I like how it's about to go.. Sorry to disappoint. Yall will get some smutt at some point.. MAYBE 😂
_________

Stevie laughed as she took a bite out of another fresh strawberry. Lifting the champagne bottle to her lips, she took another quick gulp before the bottle is taken from her hand. ''That's not fucking funny, Stevie. I should fire you,'' Tremaine nagged taking a sip of the champagne.

She shrugged as she took another bite out of the strawberry she was eating. ''I'm sorry alright? I'm woman enough to apologize. But you can't lie Tremaine, you were being a total ass to me when I first started working for you. You nitpicked about every single fuckin' thing. So, when I lied about where I got the coffee? I knew you'd complain and bitch, and you did per usual,''

"Per usual," He mocked her.

Tremaine took another drink of the champagne as he leaned against the fridge, watching Stevie sit on his counter top enjoying the strawberries he'd taken out and washed for himself. But hadn't had one yet. ''Can I have one of my strawberries, please? Because they weren't for you, Stevie, they were for me,'' He told her as he rolled his eyes.

Stevie smiled as she picked through the bowl to find him a plump one. ''Here?'' She lifted one up from the bowl reaching out to hand it to him.

Moving over to where she sat, Tremaine sat the champagne bottle down on the side of her. Reaching out he parted her thighs enough to step between them. Now, there faces inches apart. He rested his hands on the counter on both sides of her.

''Feed it to me,''

Stevie folded in her lips for a moment. Exhaling softly she rolled her eyes friskly. "Ask nicely,"

"If I don't? These my fuckin' berries, matter fact gimmie --" He grabbed for the strawberry but Stevie pulled it back out of his reach.

"Gimmie got shot! So ask nicely," She chuckled as she reclined backwards to avoid him grabbing her hand.

Tremaine stretched his body out pushing against Stevie's, as thee two of them laughed, as he playfully fought to take the take the strawberry from her hand.

"Tremaine, please!" Stevie expressed chuckling loudly. "Have some decorum, sir!" She used her free hand to push him back.

The champagne bottle was knocked off the island due to their horseplay. Startling the pair they stopped to look at the mess on the floor. "Shit..." Tremaine laughed as he stepped back.

"See you breaking shit in your own house, what a shame. Me personally I wouldn't break anything in my crib --"

Tremaine turned to look at Stevie. Giving her a sarcastic smile. "Well we aren't at your crib, matter fact, get your ass off my counter. It's Italian marble,"

Stevie scuffed amused. Fluttering her lashes a "Oh, oh, oh. There it is, boujee Tremaine is surfacing again. I was waiting for it,"

Tremaine kissed his teeth laughing. "It isn't even like that. I'm just kidding, believe me If I didn't want your up there? You wouldn't be up there. Cuse me' let me get something to clean this mess up," With that Tremaine exited the kitchen.

Stevie slipped off the counter, sure not to step on the glass. Grabbing the bowl of strawberries from the counter. She made her way out of the kitchen. Strolling across the loft floor, she made her way over to the open balcony doors.

Stepping outside she inhaled thee fresh night air. Sighing calmly she placed the bowl on the table out there, before moving across the balcony towards the railing to take in the gorgeous view of the city. "Damn... This is some nice shit,"

Bending over she rested her arms on the railing. Staring at the millions of twinkling lights, ravishing in the serene feeling she was getting from this beautiful experience. "God I've seen what you've done for others," She chuckled quietly to herself.

"Stev... Stevie? You out --" She heard Tremaine's heavy footsteps behind her. "There you go," He joined her on the balcony.

"The view is fuckin' amazing, how do you not want to stay here forever? I mean I would sleep out here every night if I could," Stevie sighed deeply as she lifted her back up, still resting her hands on the cool rail.

"It's... Okay I guess," Tremaine voiced in an unenthusiastic tone as he moved to join her at the rail. Instead of facing thee view, he turned leaning his back against it as lite the cigar he was holding.

"Okay? Oh-kay? You rich people make me so sick. God, I mean I work my ass off day and night to open my window and see what? A brick wall? Yeah, and you... You have everything at your finger tips, you... Oh my God --" She stalled as she turned to stare at him oddly.

"Wha..." He exhaled the smoke from the cigar.

Stevie snatched her hands from the railing. Slowly she stepped backwards. "I have to go, now, I have to go," Spinning on her heels, she hurried for the open doors leading back into the loft.

"Stevie... Wait, what's wrong," Tremaine tossed the cigar down ashing it out with his foot before he jogged behind her to catch up.

"I gotta go," Stevie searched for her bag and coat. "I can't believe it... I --" She rambled.

Tremaine stood puzzled for a moment. Crossing his arms he cleared his throat. "Stevie would you like to explain what's wrong? Did I do or say something wrong?"

Getting her coat on her shoulders. She grabbed up her bag and headed for the door. "Yes.. Yes you did, you... Oh my God, Stevie. How could you be so naive!" She cursed lowly as she continued towards the door to exit.

"Stevie?!" Tremaine yelled as he followed her. Standing a few feet away from her. He stared at the back of her head as she stood at the door preparing to walk out. "Will you please tell me what's wrong?" He inquired huffing through his nose.

Slowly she turned around to face him. "I.. was going to fuck you for a rental car! A fuckin' telfar bag! I can't believe this, you.. You're so used to getting what you want with the snap of a finger, or your bank account. And here I am, struggling to get by, and willing to trade sex for material thing's, and I'm just now realizing how fuckin' stupid I must look. I'm nothing but a token to you, an item in your shopping cart, I feel so... Dirty, I gotta get outta' here," Hurriedly, she pulled the door open and fled the apartment.

"Ste--" Tremaine groaned dropping his arms from his chest annoyed. "Stevie wait.. Stevie!" Tremaine turned running to grab his coat before he headed out of the apartment to find her.

"Stevie!" He stuck his hand in the crack of the closing elevator door. Stopping it started pulling backwards to open back up.

"I just wanna go home," Stevie avoided eye contact with Tremaine, instead, she studied her multicolored heels, as she fought the warm tears burning to fall. Tonight, she felt embarrassed, practically ashamed of herself, she felt she'd stooped to her lowest.

Tremaine climbed onto the shaft with her. "Can we talk about this?" He questioned resting his back against the rail next to her.

She scooted down away from him. "No--" She replied ashamed. Twitching her nose a few tears escaped the corners of her eyes. "There's nothing to talk about," She rummaged through her bag for her sunglasses.

"At least let me take you home," He offered.

"No, I'll.. get a cab," She declined rather quickly. Slipping the sunglasses on her face to mask her tears. She hurried exiting the elevator, the moment thee doors started pulling open. "Cuse'me," She uttered to the couple she bumped into climbing off.

Tremaine palmed his forehead. Shutting his eyes he gritted his teeth tightly. "Fuck!" He cursed as he hopped off the elevator just before it tried shutting.

Jogging through the lobby he made it outside to see Stevie just climbing into the back of the taxi she managed to hail. "Stevie?!" He cupped his hands around his mouth yelling down to her. "Ste--"

"phweeee!"

He stuck his hand out hailing a cab for himself. Immediately, one pulled over to the curb for him. Opening the door he climbed in. "Follow that cab right there and don't lose it," Tremaine told him pointing to the cab Stevie was in, as it turned out trying to mingle into traffic.

"Yo' my man you think you ina movie or some here, Casanova? Look cash or car--- Oh yo' hello, hello, cheddar galore," The cabbie glanced at the raining of hundreds Tremaine stuffed through the slot to him. "Buckle up, sir!" He told Tremaine as he fixed his posture in his seat and shifted his gears to follow the other cab.

It was a forty minute ride across town. "Pull up right there and park," Tremaine instructed to the cabbie. Obligating, the cabbie pulled over parking a few cars behind where the cab Stevie was in paused in the street.

"Thanks, goodnight!" Stevie waved as she shut the backdoor to the cab. Grabbing her coat closed, she strolled over to step up onto the sidewalk. Continued towards the stairs of her apartment enterance.

Tremaine simply wanted to make sure she got home alright. It was pretty late, she was a woman, and alone at that. He wouldn't be able to rest if he didn't. Climbing out of the cab, he rested against the side of back passenger door watching her to make sure she got inside the building safely.

Once she was inside he could see her climbing some stairs. Turning he climbed back into the cab. "Alright take me back to where you picked me up, preciate it," Tremaine told him.

"You got it boss," The cabbie nodded. He started the cab up. "Girlfriend?"

Tremaine sat staring out the window, memorizing the address on the building and the street name, as they cruised towards the corner. "Not that it's any of your fuckin' business, but no, she's an employee of mine,"

"Oh.. You, like a rapist or pervert or something? Because I don't condone shit like that! I have daughter's pal --" The cabbie slammed on his breaks. "Matter fact, get out! Get out of my cab!" He ordered turning to glare back at Tremaine.

Tremaine smacked his lips. "Listen! I ain't no fuckin' pervert or rapist a'ight?! She's my employee, but she's also a friend of mine. We had a disagreement back at my place and she left ina rush, I just wanted to make sure she got home safe, that's all a'ight? If you don't believe me I can call her right now,"

The cabbie shook his head. "No, no it's okay.. I just don't like to think about someone trying to hurt a woman. I'm sorry I just.. I have daughter's and everything scares me for them, sorry," The cabbie adjusted his rearview mirror as he continued up the street, making a left turn.

"It's fine," Tremaine stated briefly.

__________________________________________

Update 😫 ... I'm working on the next update. I'll try to finish tonight.

I love you, besties for the resties 🤞🏾♥️..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 100 16
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘'𝑠 π‘šπ‘¦ π‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘" You went to kindergarten with none other than Maverick and Cash baker who are now famous. All three of you wer...
1K 84 68
"This is a deal Miss Wonder Hart you can't back away " It was meant to be a simple deal right, I needed a job and he wanted an assistant what can r...
218K 7.6K 48
"I'm okay. Just... feeling a little d-izzy." "Come." He grabbed my hand and dragged me after him over to his chair. Getting me to sit in it, he rema...
80.4K 2.8K 51
"I thought I told yo ass to get on birth control?" Shawn asked harshly I rolled my eyes facing away from him "And I thought I told your ass I'm not d...