Mr. Head Hazer's Nong

By FlyingApsara

A Cold Head Hazer who didnt want to open his heart for a certain Nong. But he could not avoid him since he wa... More

Chapter 1. Nong A082
Chapter 2. Arrogant
Chapter 3. Warming Up.
Chapter 4. Now and Forever
Chapter 5. Painful Memories
Chapter 6. Forgiveness
Chapter 7. Official Kiss
Chapter 8. Claiming
Chapter 10. Moving In
Chapter 11. Frustration
Chapter 12. Officially Fiancรจ
Chapter 13. Taking with Love R๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 14. Leaving
Chapter 15. Surprise!!!!
Chapter 16. Breaking the News
Chapter 17. Pregnancy
Chapter 18. Getting into Routine
Chapter 19. Changes
Chapter 20. Complications
Chapter 21. Parenting
Chapter 22. Family
Chapter 23. Happily Ever After
Author's Note
Special Chapter.
Moon, Sky and Lexi
How We Met 1
How We Met 2
How We Met 3
How We Met 4
How We Met 5
Epilogue

Chapter 9. Be My First. R๐Ÿ”ž

844 54 14
By FlyingApsara

"Well. I didnt expext Mommy to forgive me that easily". Tae said.

They were laying down on Tae's bed in his room. They had an awesome dinner by their moms and now they had left their families busy with proper engagement functions. They loved the rings they were wearing, still they wanted a proper function and the boys were okay with anything the moms plan.

"I knnew mom would". Mew said, looking at the clear sky above the glass roof. Tae had convertable roof. They loved star gazing laying down on the bed. So the Engineer mind came up with the idea and the most beautiful thing that Mew loved was, the full moon would always shine at mid night in the room illuminating everything in warm white light.

They had spent countless nights in this room looking at the full moon. Or rain fall. Or snow flakes dropping on the roof making a white layer above their head. 

"How did you know"? Tae turned to his side facing Mew. Mew smiled and turned to face Tae. Their hands touching in the middle like the most natural thing. Their knees touching in the center of the bed.

"I actually talked to Dad first. He said he will talk to mom. But he did say that we need to be prepared for any out burst. Thats why. Oh wait. I forgot". Mew said sitting up abruptly.  Tae jolted too.

"What"? He saw Mew running out of the room.

"Wait here Phi. 10 minutes. Dont move okay". Mew shouted in the hall way. Tae couldnt move even if he wanted too. He was so shocked to react. 

"Mew. Son. What happened"? He entered his home, the next door.

"Hi mom". He was still running climbing up.

"Bye Mom". He dashed out of the door after 2 minutes. Everyone was gaping at him.

"Hi Phi am back". Tae saw him almost jumping on the bed with a few paper bags. He was panting hard. Clutching his stomach.

"Mew".

"I.. Ha..d.. Bo...ught some..thing for you". He said between breathing hard.

"Calm fown baby. Breathe. Breathe". Tae was more concerned with Mew's heavy breathing than the bags in his hand.

"See. This one". He handed Tae a Cartier wrist band. "The Graduation gift i bought with my savings". Tae saw it. It was beautiful but not more than the dazzling smile of Mew who was happily chirping.

"This". He showed him a pen. With his name enhraved. Tae Darvid. "I bought this when i thought one day you will be the CEO of your Multinational company, then you would sign the documents with this pen. I bought it in States. With my first salary".

"And this. This is the limited edition watch. You can see the gears moving under transparent dial. I thought you would like it since you know how the mechanism works.". It was a black wrist watch. And a perfect fit on Tae's wrist, making him look more manly.

"When did i buy thiss"??? Mew was in deep thoughts. "Oh yes. The first scholarship savings from high school". He happily sighed as he remembered. But Tae. He was in tears. Happy Tears.

For Mew, Tae was always first. His first Phi. First inspiration. His first friend. His first love. He bought every first thing for him with first saving or salary.

Mew saw Tae not responding to his endless chatter and only then he realised when Tae pulled him in his lap. Holding him at his nape he kissed him hard. Mew responded him with same intensity. He was so addicted to Tae's lips that he would always crave for him.

It was heated soon. Without breaking the kiss, Tae flipped them over, hovering him fully. Mew was trying to pull him down to keep in close contact as much as he could. He felt Tae's cold fingers touching his skin as he lifted his tee upwards to feel the skin. He copied the movements exactly in sensuous way as he sneaked his fingers inside Tae's tee pulling it to his shoulders.

Tae pressed himself down on Mew but groaned in frustration when the shitty piece of tee blocked his contact. He pulled up and made Mew sit too only to pull both of their shirts together and throwing it somewhere.

He claimed Mew's lips again but stop as he heard Mew mumbling something.

"Do...door. o..pen". Mew said. Tae groaned again but he couldnt take the risk anyway. He rushed to lock his door and pulling the curtains on the window because it was attached to the terrace. What if mom dad want to have a night breeze.

He crawled upto his partially naked boy laying on the bed with exciting eyes.

"So baby. Where were we"? He said biting Mew's lower lip and the whole room turned upside down. He opened eyes to see a hungry Mew straddling him. They locked their gaze before Mew pulled down to press their lips together. Verociously. With eager and excitement.

"We were here". He hissed as he bit on Tae's shoulder. Sucking the spot to soothe the pain. Tae gasped as the tingling sensation. He wanted to stop Mew but his hands had their own mind. He held Mew's shoulders tightly pushing him down as he stopped on his nipples.

Kissing one. Pinching other. Licking and biting with front teeth.

"Damnn babyyyy.". Tae arched his body feeling the wet tongue rolling inside his navel. His eyes rolled back into his skull as the expert fingers were tracing his hip bones.

Mew stopped his movements as he rested his hands on Tae's belt. Tae moaned softly that was taken as a YES because next moment Mew unbuckled the belt and pulled off. He opened the fly and Tae sighed anticipating Mew to open the zipper but groaned this time.

Mew again held his hands on his zipper. Waiting for his consent. His finger was at the hook of the zip while his palms were cupping the hard erection hidden inside.

"You know you are my first. So this should me your first too". Mew said and Tae easily understood what he meant because the fingers curling inwards to grasp the hard length.

"I.. Nnhh. Want to be your first for everything...". This was enough for Mew to open the zipper at once before pulling the jeans down with briefs. He slide down to pull down his own jeans too but was interuppted by Tae's disapproved looks.

"Leave it. I will handle it myself". There was something in Tae's voice that made Mew shiver in pleasure. He crawled on top of him. Kissing him once before going to settle in between his legs.

He bend down nibbling on the sensitive thighs.

"Nnhh Mewwwww". Tae tossed his head on the pillow.

Mew pressed his nose on the base of the hard shaft inhaling him deep.

"Mew... Dont ahhh. Dont pla..yyy". Tae was a moaning mess but he was doing everything to supress his voice. He didnt know if his parents were home or not. And this was the last thing he wanted them to listen.

Mew looked at his blissed out face before taking the whole length in his mouth. Swirling his tongue on the head he sweeped the oozing precum clean.

"Mmhhhhh". He closed his eyes savoring the taste and the feeling.

"Mmphhh". Tae moaned feeling the warmth engulfing his painfully hard dick. He tug Mew's hair a bit hard and that was a major turn on for Mew. He parted Tae's legs pulling his hips up with the support of his arms. This way he beautifully took Tae's hot length pressing his nose at the balls.

"Annnhhhh". Tae tried hard but he failed not to buck his hips up.

"Go on Babe. Fuck my mouth hard. Go on". Mew allowed him and Tae just lost it. He adjusted himself to buck his hips fucking the sexy mouth of his baby boy.

"Oh boy. Take me take me deep annhhh". Tae was on the fifth sky by now. "Am close baby. Take it all". Tae was close and Mew could feel the anaconda pulsing angrily.

"Yeahhh. Give it to me Babe..... Give me everything you have". Mew pulled out his length from his mouth. Pumping it with hand. He licked it top to bottom, his mouth drooling strings of cum and saliva. He tapped the sensitive head on his tongue before dutifully sucking him again. Moaning around the shaft and it was no longer when Tae cum hard in his mouth that he gulped down. Licking him clean.

Tae slumped on his back pulling Mew on top of himself. Kissing and sucking his tongue hardly.

"Hmmphhhhh". Mew moaned in his mouth before pulling apart. "I... You got to.. Helpppp. Its achinggg". Mew held Tae's hand on his bulge.

"Just a moment baby boy. You will scream my name short". Tae said in a dark tone.

"All talks". Mew said and he didnt regret at all as Tae pinned him on the bed and tied his hands with his belt. He moved his fingers on his toned abs, his nipples, the sides of his waist. He enjoyed feeling Mew squirming under him. He could see Mew was trying to set his wrists free and it was turning on Tae in a dominant way.

Tae pulled off his remaining clothes too, leaving him stark naked under his hungry eyes. But his hands were doing the exact opposite to how his face was screaming dark power.

He moved his hands on Mew's inner thighs. Parting them slightly to feel the hot skin.

"Beautiful... All for me..". He was placing soft kisses on his form muscles, licking them like his favorite ice cream. He could never understand if the hunger in him would ever die? No. It was getting high everytime he would see Mew all pliant for him.

"Look at you. Excited buddy". He flicked the sensitive head with his fingers. Mew rolled his eyes back. Tae was a tease. He loved to play until tired. He was a calm torture. Mew was aggressive. The Yin and Yans.

Tae held his shaft carefully, admiring the veins popped on the sides moving from the head ending in between the balls. He cupped those balls in his hands squeezing them slightly.

"Jeee....". Mew bucked his hips in those hands. His wrists were red with the amount of struggle he was putting to pull off the belt.

Tae moved his one hand up and other down tracing the path with blind fingers. He was sitting on his knees on either side of Mew's legs. His own dick was hard again. Rubbing between his abs and Mew's legs but it was his least concern. He was looking at the specimen in his hands with intent and intense gaze.

"Phi... Please...". Mew pleaded with tear filled eyes. He wanted Tae to do something to ease the pain.

"Hmmm? What baby"? Tae snapped his head up as Mew broke a magical trance. Mew saw him with surprised expressions. Even Tae was so surprised at himself for being so lost just by holding him in hands.

"Phi... Do somethinggggg". Mew moaned pleaded when Tae finally bend down to take him. He rubbed the enraged leaking dick on his cheeks before giving it little licks. The slight hairs on his chin were making Mew sensitive ten times higher.

He let out a shaky breath, pulling Tae's hairs with his bound hands when Tae engulfed hum.

"Haaaa". He gasped when Tae pulled his knees up to bury his face between those legs. He hollowed his cheeks stuffing Mew deep until he touched his throat. While his fingers were tracing the rim of his tight muscles. He wanted to mark him. Claim him. He had held himself for long. And tonight it didnt seem he would keep up the promsie. He didnt try to intrude as his fingers were dry and he knew it will hurt Mew a lot. And he had no lubricant with him too. So he knew he had to work for it.

He was sucking Mew hard. Pulling him on edge. Keeping his gaze at Mew he smirked as he saw him biting his inner cheeks.

"Phi.. Am..". He was close. And Tae knew. He didnt break his rhythm sucking him hard till he cum in his mouth. Tae didnt swallow. Instead he flipped Mew on stomach dribbling it on his whole smearing on his fingers and the wrinkled virgin hole.

"Baby. I cant hold myself. I want to take you. Now". Tae said helplessly moving his thumb in and out if the hole.

"Do me Phi. Take the lead. Be the first to claim". Mew turned his head and said calmly. Tae stopped his thumb moving inside the whole.

"Dont you"??? He asked and Mew smiled.

"I will. Not tonight. I have been first in so many things, but this, i want you Phi to be the first". Mew said parting his legs for Tae. He bend down kissing his broad back inserting a finger with the thumb. Gently opening him up.

"Sssss. Aaahhhhh". He heard Mew hissing in pleasure. He knew he was doing everything right. By the time he added second finger with the thumb he hit the prostate. The jolt in Mew's body was enough assurance.

He wanted to make Mew cum on his fingers but his own dick was too hard to ignore. Pulling Mew on four he opened his hands for proper support. Nibbling on the skin of a breathless boy in his arms.

"Tell me when its hard to bear". Tae knew he had to be careful. He pulled Mew to his chest. Wrapped his lefr arm around Mew's chest to keep him stable.

Mew nodded his head in the crook of Tae's neck. He wanted it. To be connected to Tae in every way possible. He had talk to his doctor beforehand. Who told him to take it slow as long as he can bear with it. He had to relax. So he let Tae comfort him.

Tae was surely worried as he was so careful in his touches. He turned Mew around in his lap to face him before pulling his hips up. Teasing the gapping hole with the head he guided Mew to sink down.

"Fuck Phiiii... You are bigggg". Mew moaned feeling the girth spreading the walls. Tae was gritting his teeth not to snap. He wanted to see how far could Mew take it for the first time before going for the next time.

He waited until he was settled fully in the tight heat.

"Ohhhhh.. You are making me insane...". Tae said kissing his lips as gently as he could. He could feel his breath getting heavy.

"Want me to pull out baby"? He was concerned now.

"Don... Dont you. Da..re. mo..ove". Mew said breathlessly rolling his hips.

"Nghhh". They both groaned at the sensation. Tae took the lead at the green signal, slightly pulling Mew up and smacking him down. He wanted to make it special. Gentle. Warm. Love.

Mew had balanced himself on his shoulders. Bouncing lightly. His body glittering with sweat. And Tae was more eager to lick the sex produced sweet smelling sweat.

"Mmhhhmmm". Mew moaned in his neck. "Phi i cant hold..". He whispered. Tae pushed him to lay down on his back, wrapping his legs on his waist.

"Am moving now. Stop me if it hurts okay"? Tae asked him once more before Mew pulled him down by pressing his heels on his back, sealing their lips together.

Tae set a medium pace. Pulling out to tip before smacking in again. Until it was a harmony. They were moaning in pleasure. Pleading to chase their highs.

Tae held Mew's hard dick in hand. Pumping it matching with his thrusts.

"Am close baby. Its heaven". Tae slumped on his rolling his hips. It was a sweet love they made.

"Nnhhhh". Mew arched his back as he cum hard between their bodies. Followed by Tae who kissed his ferociously riding his high.

"Tha.. Thank You Phi". Mew whispered letting go a few tear drops that slipped his eyes.

"I love you baby. Thank you for letting me". Tae kissed those tears pecking his lips softly. "Are you okay baby"?

"Never been better Phi. I want to shout to the world, that if anyone wants to make love to someone, look at my Phi Tae. So gentle so warm". He pulled Tae for a hug melting in his strong arms for a while before he let Tae take him to the bathroom for a shower. He had no strength to move his limbs so Tae carefully handled him. Caressing his body he cleaned him and himself. Making sure to give him pain killers he slipped comfortable clothes and took him in his arms to lay down in the duvet.

"Sleep well my baby boy". He kissed Mew's forehead who snuggled into his chest like his little kitten. And they both drifted to a sweet sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 386 46
{แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
353K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
142K 8.9K 77
Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat came to a poor family and they're living in a farm. Mew already finished highschool and is planning to proceed to college...
166K 15.1K 16
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...