INFAMOUS | Nahoya K.

بواسطة reilianna

"Hey Y/n, who do you like?" Nahoya Kawata asked you the same question again as he tries to figure out who's t... المزيد

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Extra story #1 (Birthday special)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Extra story #2 Infirmary
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: His POV
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 : Date part 1
Chapter 40 : Date part 3
Chapter 40.5
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Afterword

Chapter 39 : Date part 2

2K 108 95
بواسطة reilianna

Considering that you were a bit tired, Nahoya told you he'd choose a simple amusement park attraction.

Now he's dragging you to the haunted house that you've been avoiding.

"No!!! I'm not going in there, you go by yourself, I'll wait here!!" You tried to yank away your hand from his grip.

"Nah it won't be fun if I go alone, c'mon don't be a fuckin' coward"

"I'm not!!"

"Then stop bein' stubborn and let's gooo" He grab both of your arms and wrapped his arms around your waist as he drags you to the haunted house. You tried to squirm out of his grasp but it was useless, he's much stronger than you physically.

Now you're both waiting in line to get inside the haunted house. He's right behind you, with his arm draped around your shoulders, just so you can't escape.

"Didn't think you're such a scardy cat, afraid of things like pft—ghost. You can cling to me if ya want"

"I'm not scared of ghosts! I'm just the type who's easily startled" You tried to defend yourself but soon your eyes widen in realization. Maybe I shouldn't have told him that...who knows what he'll be up to.

"Ehh~ is that so"

You can't see him right now since he's behind you but you're sure as hell he's smirking and cooking up something, probably a prank.

Sadly, the wait wasn't long and now you find yourself standing in front of the haunted house with your feet glued to the floor.

"Yeah!! We're here baby! C'mon" he grab your arm and pulled you inside.

You focused your eyes on the ground, not looking around at all. Loud and distant screams of random people can be heard echoing. The music and sound effects also perfectly set the mood, that is why even if you don't look at your surroundings, you feel quite scared already.

"Woah! This place looks sick. Hey, babe look at those dangling arms on the ceiling HAHAHA! it looks like chicken legs!"

"Ugh shut up, I don't need to hear that"

So far so good, you've lasted more than a minute without freaking out or screaming, if you keep this pace you can peacefully get out of here without causing a scene—unfortunately you're with this menace so things were bound to not go your way.

"Heyyy why arent cha' looking around, look there's even a severed head on your left" he taunted

"I went here before with my friends, so I have already seen it"

"Mmmm..."

You were clinging to his jacket while walking around so it took you by surprise when he suddenly sprinted away from you "Catch me if you can!" He shouted before disappearing into the corner.

"YOU BASTARD! Get back here, now's not the time to—" Your body flinched as you felt something cold touch your leg "AAAHH!!!"

So you ran to find the exit while your hands covered your side view, only focusing on the path ahead.

Once I find that asshole I swear to god I'll strangle him!!

Rather than being scared, you let your anger bubble up.

"BOOOO!!"

"EKK!" You shut your eyelids tight, then grab the hand that rested on your shoulder and punched the person who startled you, in the chest.

"Oww!" The masked man grunted

"Oh my god! are you—" he took off his mask to reveal a familiar face.

"Serves you fucking right!" You hissed.

"That was quite a punch!" He complimented you while rubbing on the part where you punched him.

"What are you a masochist? Oh, and where'd you get that mask" You grab at the skeleton mask that he threw on the floor.

"I just picked it up somewhere"

"By the way, were you so scared without me~?" He hugged you from behind and rested his head on your shoulder "You shoulda seen the look on your face HAHAHA!"

"I should punch you again"

"My baby's so mean~ the part where you punched still hurts ya know" he let out a fake exaggerated groan and whined.

Since your anger subdued, you began to worry that maybe you punched him too hard "...does it really hurt tho?"

A sly grin was plastered on his face as he says "mhm, you should kiss me so it'll heal faster"

"You—"

"Um..." a stranger in a skeleton costume asked, "Can I get my mask back?"

"Fuck off shithead!! You're interrupting us!!" Nahoya whipped his middle finger to the guy with the costume on.

"Ekk!! I'm sorry" the guy flinched and took a step away.

"Oh um here, I'm so sorry" you slightly bowed to the guy and returned the mask. He hastily grabs it from your hand and dashes off.

"I can't believe you stole someone's costume" you start walking, feeling a bit more relaxed than before.

"I didn't steal it! I kindly asked him to lemme borrow it"

"Right..."

༺❀༻

You were able to get out of the haunted house despite the inconvenience that Nahoya caused.

Next, he dragged you to the bumper cars where he won't stop crashing his car into yours and everyone around him.

"Heheh Y/n check this out" he pointed to the couple who was acting all lovey-dovey in a single bumper car.

Seeing the mischievous gleam in his eyes, you can already guess what he was planning to do.

He quickly drove far away from them to create a big impact once he hit them. "Vroom Vroom motherfuckers!!!!" The other people instantly scurried away when they saw the familiar peach-haired menace.

The couple who's peacefully enjoying their ride was rudely interrupted as soon as Nahoya roughly collided with their bumper car.

"Hey!" The guy shouted while helping his girlfriend up.

"HAH suck it, nerds!!"

You laughed at his antics and drove to where he is "Pfft—you're so mean"

"They make me sick ughh! couples" He stuck his tongue out and made fake gagging noises.

You chuckled at his response and asked "What if someone does something like that to us"

"Then they should be prepared to die"

"You hypocrite" you laughed.

After the bumper cars, next was the carousel, the swing ride, then the water ride. It seems like this guy wanted to ride every single ride there is.

"Well, that was fun! Whaddya think?"

"Yeah, It really was! though I got wet because you made me sit in the front!!" You hissed while wiping your arm with a small hand towel.

"Pft—HAHAHA sorry!" He ruffled your h/c hair and continued laughing.

"Ugh, now you ruined my hair even more" you frowned at him.

The two of you decided to sit on a nearby bench for a bit so you can fix yourself up.

While you were brushing your hair, you saw him remove his jacket from the corner of your eyes.

"Here wear this for now" he draped his jacket over your shoulders as he stood in front of you. "C'mon hurry, let's go to the Viking next!"

"Hahhh okay, in a minute" You returned your mirror and comb to your sling bag. After properly wearing his bomber jacket, he offered you his hand which you gladly took.

Once you titled your head up, you were able to take a good look at him. Since he was wearing a sleeveless shirt, his toned shoulders were exposed. For a middle schooler, he sure has a good build, not too muscular but has a decent amount of muscles.

"Checking me out in broad daylight, how shameless~"

"N-no I wasn't! I—"

"I'll gladly let you feel me up if you want" He leans forward while grinning ear to ear.

"..."

"Oh? You're actually thinking about it?"

"Ew no!!! C'mon, let's go to the Vikings!" You covered your face with one hand while your other hand grabbed his wrist tightly to drag him to the next ride.

༺❀༻

The sun began to slowly descend and the clouds turn into a beautiful yellow-orange color. Soon, it'll be nighttime and you planned to have a nice candlelight dinner with him before you go home. It's just been something you wanted to experience once you go on a date.

"We should ride the Ferris wheel next!" You pointed at it while an excited smile was plastered on your face. "Since it'll be sunset soon"

"Sure" You both rushed to line up and wait for your turn.

While waiting, your thoughts wandered back to a certain goal you almost forgot.

Right, I wanted to get back at him and try to be the one teasing him but got too caught up with everything that's been happening.

Since a ride will be around 15mins and you two will be stuck in a Ferris wheel cabin together, you have many opportunities to try one of your plans.

Nahoya snapped out of your thoughts when he nudged you "hey, quit spacin' off, it's our turn"

"Huh—oh ok, sorry let's go"

You entered a cabin with him and the moment the door was shut, your mind went blank. Easier said than done, now that you're here it's difficult to actually start. You gulped and sat on the opposite side so the cabin would be balanced but Nahoya got up and sat beside you.

"Go to the other side"

Your words didn't get him to move an inch so you got up only to be captured by his arms as you fall into his lap "Whaaat? Did you expect me to stay still the entire ride?"

"Don't you dare! We're just here to enjoy the view"

"You're my view"

"Ugh, so disgustingly cheesy" you grumbled and looked away while squirming in his grasp.

"You say that but your face is all red now" He placed a kiss on your burning cheeks "You're so fucking cute I just wanna gobble you up"

He kept placing light kisses all over your cheeks. Then you felt his hand move your hair to the side to expose your nape. Before you could react, his soft lips made contact with your skin which made you let out an audible gasp.

"S-stop!" You yelped and thrash around, making the cabin shake. "What do you think y-you're doing! You can't just do that in public!"

"I just placed a kiss on your nape—wait so it's ok if we're not in public?" He genuinely asked.

"W-what!? I didn't—NO! Slow down, I want to take my time getting to know you better first"

"I am slowing down. If I wasn't I would've stolen a kiss from your lips already ya know"

"It's only been a week since...that, so calm down" you removed his arms around your waist and went to sit down on the opposite side to look at the orange hues of the evening sky. The cabin was nearing the top.

While enjoying the view from above you thought to yourself why do you never get to make the first move. He did say he's courting you, but the most appropriate term would probably be dating. Meaning there'd be no label or commitment yet but it could hopefully lead to one once you're both ready.

It's nice to see him put effort to show you how much he genuinely likes you but you also wanted to show and express your feelings too. Though you always act slow and hesitant compared to him who's always ready to initiate and take the lead.

So far during the past days after he confessed, he's been texting you every day and even cooked you your favorite dish twice. There was also one time he messaged you to meet him outside your house just to give you some flowers he picked up from god who knows where.

It's one of the many things you like about him, he's straightforward and confident—though sometimes he gets too confident that he comes off as cocky.

You took a deep breath and turned around to face him who was already staring at you. "Look, if you're uncomfortabl—"

"I'm not...I just" You got up and straddle him as you throw your hands around his neck to pull him closer. Both of your faces were a few inches away that you could practically feel his breath. His hands went to grab your waist as he curiously looks up at you.

"What are ya planning? you've been doing odd shit since this morning—not that I'm complaining"

"Nothing much...I just wanna do something like this" You pressed your forehead to his and rubbed your nose against his, earning a small giggle from him.

"Stop ittt or else I might eat you up 'cause of how cute you're acting right now"

Your hands travel to his fluffy and smooth peach locks to play with them for a bit as you heard him hum in pleasure. Using one hand you raised his curly peach locks to reveal his forehead, where you gently land a soft kiss.

Seeing his ears turn red was cute but you're not done yet. You leaned forward as you whisper in his ears the three words he's been wanting to hear from you.

His breath hitched and in a flash, he hugged you while burying his face in the nook on your neck. He was grumbling and nuzzling while his hug tighten, not wanting to let go. You tried to pry him off of you to get a good look at his face but he won't budge.

"I'll kiss you again so let go and face me"

"What happened to slowing down?"

"....Just do as I say"

He reluctantly loosened his grip as you slightly push his body off of yours to cup his flushed face. His usual grin was nowhere to be found, his brows were furrowed and his cheeks were bright red.

"Aww, my baby's blushing, so cute" you cooed and teased him which earned you a snarl from him.

"Where's my fuckin kiss. I want it now" he demanded.

"Hahahahah alright, so grumpy" You slowly leaned in once again to place a kiss on his nose.

The moment you pulled away you saw his gaze lingering on your lips. With half-lidded eyes, you glance at every corner of his features to take in the lovely expression he's making. Then you used your thumb to touch the corner of his lips and trace his bottom lip. "Do you want me to kiss you here, pretty boy?"

"Mhm..."

"Answer me properly" you sternly said.

"Yes" He pleaded.

A satisfied smirk appeared on your face as you slowly inched your face towards his to place a soft and light peck on his eager lips.

You left him stunned on the seat as you stood up and then sat beside him while looking at the window to enjoy the beautiful sunset. A gleeful smile adorned your face as you mentally cheer for accomplishing your goal.

Silence filled the air as you both look anywhere but each other, focusing on the view outside the cabin. He's surprisingly quiet. Usually, he'd be the first to recover and make a flirty or perverted remark.

A few minutes later, the operator opened the cabin to let you two out. As soon as your eyes landed on his, you turned away. The confidence that you showed earlier, was gone in an instant.

"What's with that reaction after that daring move of yours? If we weren't in public I would've pinned you against the wall and deepened the kiss"

Despite the teasing tone he's using, he meant what he said. He was holding back earlier, because if he does it his way then things might've escalated quickly, and you wouldn't want that—right?

"Oh Really? You seem quite stunned earlier to do that"

"Nah. I was purposely letting you take the lead"

"Suree..."

"..."

"..."

"Can I have one more kiss?"

"No"

I'm not well versed in the complex dating world so I'm sorry if it seems confusing.

Ahh, so the opinions are split. Some people want NSFW and some don't. Well...I haven't tried writing one so this could be a good practice to improve my writing, though I'm not confident enough to post them...Idk, I'll think about it. (Also dw, I'm not a minor)

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

39K 1.7K 26
You are raised in a prestigious yet rich family, always puts family reputation first and then other matters. You are the only daughter and dislikes s...
11.4K 804 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...
181K 9K 39
One day you notice that a new neighbor moved in the apartment across yours. He's the complete opposite of you: attractive, confident, talkative... Be...
17.4K 723 11
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...