Spend Some Time (Eminem Fanfi...

By shadysnightmare19946

Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that... More

1. The Beginning...
2. A Tale Of The Deadly Right Hook
3. First Time
4. First Time I Called You Blew Me Off
5. Small World
6. The Way I Am
7. A Thing For Crazy Bitches
8. Come With Me
9. Life On Tour
10. Hate Song
11. We Laugh And We Cry Together
12. Dysfunctional
14. Catfight
15. Bad Habit
16. Aftermath
17. New Life
18. Spend Some Time
19. Not So Hard To Get
20. MTV Spring Break
21. Mixed Signals
22. Waterworks
23. Long Talks & Feelings
24. Not His Type
25. Only Girl I Want
Black Magic
26. You Are My Girl
27. Soundproof
28. Pro-choice
29. Gun Drama
30. Whipping Bouncers 6'2
31. #1
Tragic Endings
32. 8 Mile & Other things
33. Superman
34. Excerpt From An Unnamed Celebrity Gossip Magazine
35. Toxic Love
36. Best Friend
37. Consequences
38. Things To Come
39. The Good Guy
40. Copping Mechanisms
41. Enemies With Secret Identities
42. Tell Me
43. Revenge
44. Reckless
45. Distraction
46. Numb
47. Momma
48. We Need A Resolution
49. Lady
50. Unexpected
51. Kids
52. Love On The Brain
53. Don't Marry Me
54. Roommates
55. Love The Way You Lie
56. Love The Way You Lie Part 2
57. Bad Guy
58. Miserable
59. Don't Kiss & Tell
60. The Disrespect
61. Same Song And Dance
62. Insecure
63. The Blow Up
64. Compromise
65. Senseless
66. There Are No Words
67. Monster
68. Selfish
69. End Of An Era
70. Memories & Other Drugs
71. Teenage Love Affair
72. Maybe
73. Old Feelings
74. More Family Drama
75. Deadbeat
76. Charges
77. Sue Me
78. Blackmail
79. Forever
80. Supernova
81. Ice Ice Baby
82. Trust
83. Therapy Time
84. Mommy Issues
85. Finally
86. Surprise, Surprise...
87. Last Chapter

13. Anger Management

2.1K 65 73
By shadysnightmare19946

Marshall's P.O.V.

There ain't a feeling better than a complete control over the crowd. When I'm on stage, I swear, it's like I'm their God or something.

I love being on stage and having complete control over everything. Funny, because I used to have some major stage fright and fucking anxiety attacks whenever I went up on stage. But I guess pills and liquor have taken care of all of that nicely. Now I feel right at home on stage. And I can spread my word, just like a goddamn pastor in church.

The church of the honorable Slim Shady.

The girls in the front row, they are all lifting up their tops, flashing me their tits.

And they do all have some nice ass titties too. Melody has nicer ones though.

Nah, wait... I know I ain't just think about this damn girl when all of them nice looking sluts and groupies are flashing me like that. Nah, hell no...

But I guess I did. Damn...

I turn my head slightly towards her, where she is watching the show from backstage, and I can't help feeling real fucking weird.

I don't like this feeling at all. It's like this girl is getting to me, and I don't need that.

Not right now, not ever in my fucking life. I don't need this feeling, but I can't help it?

Fuck...

I make a conscious effort and push Melody out of my mind, even though she still lingers somewhere at the back of my head, and concentrate at continuing on with my show.

"Ay yo, I ain't going any fucking further, until I get some motherfucking crowd participation!!" I announce to them all, and I sure do get some crowd participation.

Not that I wasn't getting any before, but the goal is to always hype them up more and more.

All of my fans erupt screaming and shouting, and if I'm being honest, it is a good feeling.

Proof is right there by my side too. Feeding off their reactions just like I do. Then the both of us feed off each other's energy too, and I love that. I truthfully couldn't ask for a better hype man than Proof. Royse used to be my hype man back in the day, when I first started. And Royce is super cool, but Proof, Proof is just my guy, and he just gets me. We are best friends for a reason, I guess.

I do the Brain Damage song and dive right into the crowd. I do enjoy crowd surfing. I mean, if that ain't a huge ego boost, then I don't know what is?

It all goes extremely well.

Until some fucker decides to snatch a chain I'm wearing around my neck right off me.

I'm guessing he wants him a little souvenir, something to prove that he actually went to an Eminem concert. He'll, he might even want to sell it to the highest bidder or something. Fucking scalper, I hate those.

Either way, he ain't getting it.

I turn right around and hit dude square in the face with a microphone.

Which, in retrospect, probably wasn't the best choice, because the sound of me punching him is way too amplified by the mic.

Every single person attending the concert hears it.

And I now have to deal with the consequences.

For a second there, you could literally hear a pin drop.

Then everything erupts and goes crazy.

Before I even know it, I'm back on stage somehow.

Motherfuckers look like they are ready to charge me though.

That one fucking moron that was trying to jack me for my chain in particular.

He literally charges the stage, zeroing on me like wild bull. But that bodyguard of mine finally proves himself to be somewhat useful.

Not that I really needed him at this moment. I could take on the deranged guy myself. But that would equal extremely bad press for me, won't it.

So that's where having somebody else do the dirty work for me comes in handy.

The bodyguard, he violently pushes dude back. Then, the rest of security takes care of him, and he gets thrown out.

I still feel on edge though.

I finish performing Brain Damage, then go into the next song, then the next. Proof is right by my side, continuing to bounce off my energy. My fans continuing to eat up every single word that we utter on stage.

Then, next thing you know, the show is over and I leave for backstage.

Only to come back for a little encore. I do the My Name Is song for them, and now I'm really done.

I storm backstage again, still feeling on edge.

Don't really know what exactly is wrong with me, might be that I'm coming off them drugs.

"Yo, Slim, you straight, dude?" Somebody asks me.

I don't even pay attention enough to see exactly who it is, before I just cut them off.

"Fuck off!" I cut them off real quick, wiping my face off with a towel. I then grab a bottle of water and unscrew the cap.

Just as I take a swing, I feel a small hand touch my shoulder.

"Marshall," Melody says tentatively.

And I immediately recognize her voice, I do. But in this particular moment, I could care less about the girl. As far as I'm concerned, she's an enemy.

"Bitch, what?!" I spin around and, before I even know what I'm doing, I slap her across the face.

I have no idea where it comes from, and I immediately regret it.

Melody's eyes go wide as she stambles back.

Once again, you could literally hear a pin drop. Everybody around us kind of freeze.

"Mel," I say slowly, swallowing the lump that is suddenly formed in my throat. "I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay," her voice sounds unnaturally sweet.

Melody presses her palm against the flesh of her cheek where I striked her, the walks up to me, closing the distance between us.

Next thing I know, she balls up her small delicate first, and punches me as hard as she possibly could in my jaw.

If you thought everybody around us was shocked before, you ain't seen nothing yet. Once again, there's this uncomfortable, awed silence.

"Mr. Mathers?" My bodyguard steps forward awkwardly, not exactly sure what exactly what he should do on this situation.

I kind of feel for the guy and his dilemma. Melody isn't exactly a threat to me. Anybody with a pair of two eyes and half a brain can see that. And yet, it would be his job to do something about the fact that she just put her hands on me. Even though I clearly put my hands on her first.

Just for the record, she ain't hit me hard either. This girl can't punch for shit. But just the mere fact that she was was even bold enough to do something like this in a room full of people.

I mean, me and Kim used to fist fight all the time. In public too, we never gave a fuck.

But Mel is just... so different from Kim. I would've never pegged her for the type to grow balls to do something like this.

I slowly rub my jaw where her little fist connected I meet her fiery eyes.

She actually has a nerve to smile at me to.

"Hit me again, Marshall, and I will fucking end you," she says ever so sweetly.

Then she winces.

Her knuckles look bruised. See what I was talking about? She can't even punch right. That lil hit she threw at me actually hurt her way more than it did me.

"Sir?" My bodyguard asks again.

"It's cool," I casually reply, looking directly at Melody.

Something must really be wrong with me, because right at this moment, I want more than anything to just take her some place where we can be alone and fuck the shit out of her. I also want to cover her up head to toe afterwards. These little short dresses that she likes to wear so much? This ain't working for me no more. I mean, it does, kind of. I love seeing them shits on her, but I don't want anybody else seeing her in them. She just... looks too fucking good, and I don't think she even realizes that.

It hits me that I'm starting to get way too possessive about her, and that's definitely not a good sign.

"Is your hand ok?" I ask Melody sarcastically, just to distract myself from all of the crazy ass thoughts that I'm thinking right now.

"It... it needs some ice," she replies, looking me straight in the eye. She actually looks annoyed too, like she has any room to be.

Although, I guess, she kind of does.

I look around me and bark:

"Well, ain't y'all hear her?! My lady needs some ice! Can somebody bring her some goddamn ice already?!"

Melody continues to rub the knuckles of her hand that she used to try to punch me, and I put my arm around her waist, yanking her to me.

"Get away from me, Marshall!" She exclaims, palms pressing into my chest, but she doesn't put up much of a fight as I wrap my arms around her.

"That's very rude," I smirk into her hair. I then pull back slightly, so that I could look her into her angry eyes. "Did I ever tell you that you look so beautiful when you are angry?"

That's a corny as hell line, but she seems to like it.

I do too, cause I actually mean it...

The fuck is wrong with me that I find women more attractive through drama?

Can't really answer that. All I know is the ruder this girl gets the more beautiful she gets to me.

Later on, we are all off to a local club. I have a shit load of things to do tomorrow as usual. More fucking interviews, rehearsing for the next show, then I have a music video to shoot, and I'm still trying to get some more material recorded for the new album. Then hit the road yet again, off to the next city. Oh, and not to mention, that I've got to squeeze in the time to go to the gym sometime in between all of that too.

How imma manage to do all of that, I have no idea. Especially considering that I can already tell I ain't gonna get any sleep tonight.

But for right now, I don't really give a shit anyway. I just wanna get fucked-up and have a good time.

Melody irritates the fuck out of me with yet another short ass dress she's got on. This girl is really testing me with the way she dresses, I swear to fuck. One of these days imma have a talk with her about that. Cause as far as I'm concerned, ain't nobody else needs to see all the way up her goddamn skirt but me.

These dresses are pretty easy to roll up her hips for a quick assess though. But that's exactly my point!!

On the way to the club, Bizzy passes around a lil plastic baggie in the car with the X pills in it. Everybody dabbles in it, even Melody takes one. That kind strikes me as odd if I'm being honest, this girl swore before that she ain't never gonna take any drugs, but I guess being around all of us is beginning to rub off on her.

Either that, or she's beginning to go back on her own words, just like all bitches typically do.

Or maybe I'm thinking way too much into it, like I normally tend to do.

"Yo come here," I pull Melody to me as soon as we get out of the car. "I know you ain't used to that shit," I say referring to the pills. "So you best stay close to me tonight."

I expect her to start catching attitude and mouthing off like she usually does, but she instead clings to me.

"Okay, Marshall," she says sweetly. "Whatever you say, Marshall."

She starts touching all up on me, and I can't lie, I can immediately feel my dick getting hard, and honestly I don't even want to go inside of this club anymore, I just wanna take her somewhere.

I've been fucking Melody a lot more than usual lately too. Not that it's a bad thing. But I know deep down inside that the reason I constantly want to run up in her, aside from it feeling good as hell, of course, is because I want to give myself an excuse to why I still keep her around, instead of facing the real reason why. It's easier for me to think that it's just cause I enjoy fucking her. I ain't trying to face up to the fact that I actually like being around her too and just having her around.

Then I remember that there are literally nosy motherfuckers all around us, including the fucking paps, and I roughly pull her off me.

"Yo, chill!! You know I don't do this public PDA shit."

Last thing I need is Kim seeing a picture of me and Mel all up on each other and coming for my fucking balls. Especially with the way the bitch have been going out of her way to piss me the fuck off lately, I'm pretty sure that if I was to have another huge argument with Kim, I might really just kill her this time. So nah, definitely don't need no stress with her ass.

Not to mention, I just don't want motherfuckers in my business period.

"Sorry, baby," Melody pouts. "I just feel so weird right now. Like... I can't keep my hands off of you. But I'll try. I'll be good, I promise," she makes doe eyes at me and bats her lashes.

Seconds later, she's all up on me again.

Yep. She's definitely about to be gone off of that one pill.

We enter the V.I.P. lounge at the club where we all immediately get bottles of all kinds liquor handed to us.

Melody sits on the couch opposite from me and begins taking tequila shots to the head.

I really should tell her to chill, but fuck it, she's a grown woman and I definitely ain't her dad. I will keep an eye on her however, make sure she doesn't get herself into trouble.

I order a few drinks myself, and next thing I know, Melody and I are in the closed off section of the club, off limits to the general public. During the day, they serve patrons food here, but right now it's a closed area. I guess we kind of snuck in.

Or maybe I paid to be let in there, I don't fucking remember.

I put my hands on Melody's waist and gently slide her on top of one of the tables as I stand between her legs.

"You high, baby?," I ask her.

"Yeah..."

So much for not fucking this girl in public.

Hours later, all of us are finally making way to the hotel. All of us are messed-up as hell, to the point where some of us can barely stand. Even Paul went out with us this time, with his uptight ass. And my damn bodyguard. Dude is kind of growing on me, I can't lie. He does do a good job looking after me.

Melody is all slumped over my shoulder, and as of right now, I don't even care who sees us, I am that fucking gone.

That is, until I slide the key card into my penthouse room door, and the two of us drunkenly stumble inside.

Only to switch on the lights and see Kim sitting casually on the couch in the living room. She smiles as she slowly gets up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 133 30
This is an Eminem X female reader Basically Y/n (your name) has been friends with Marshall since 3rd grade and has had a crush on him since 7th grade...
17.2K 790 47
Aurora Hill is an up-and-coming R'n'B singer/dancer who also happens to be part of a rapper Ja Rule's entourage. Aurora is sweet and kind but with a...
22.2K 1K 51
Shy and timid, Onika lives in a dilapidated Detroit neighborhood with her abusive uncle. She is hopelessly in love with Marshall Mathers, a troubled...
24.3K 1K 50
Jordyn and Marshall first meet on one of those days Marshall is desperately trying to sell copies of his debut album Infinite, vending on the streets...