Daddy's girl • T.H

De booksxel

"You ripped my dress" "You broke my nose" ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── She learns to trust him. She will give h... Mai multe

Author's note ✎
※ ·Aesthetic· ※
༻Prologue༺
༻Chapter 1༺
༻Chapter 2༺
༻Chapter 3༺
༻Chapter 4༺
༻Chapter 5༺
༻Chapter 6༺
༻Chapter 7༺
༻Chapter 8༺
~•9•~
~•10•~
~•11•~
~•12•~
~•13•~
~•14•~
~•15•~
~•16•~
~•17•~
~•18•~
~•19•~
~•20•~
~•21•~
~•22•~
~•23•~
~•24•~
~•25•~
~•26•~
~•27•~
~•28•~
~•29•~
~•30•~
~•32•~
~•33•~
~•34•~
~•35•~
~•36•~
~•37•~
~•38•~
~•39•~
~•Epilogue•~

~•31•~

1.1K 20 6
De booksxel

First of all. Thank you for 31k like this is totally insane.

Then, there is conversation in Spanish in this chapter. I don't speak Spanish but they have been controlled by a dear friend of mine who told me there wasn't any mistakes. Whatsoever, if you think I could write it differently or idk anything, tell me.

Not edited

Wk: 3.1k

Y/n pov:

Laying next to Tom became a routine. But a routine I would never get tired off. Even though we just had sex, it didn't distracted me.
Well, not as much as I wanted it to. 
I love Tom I really do, but tis time I don't think he can fully help me.

I looked down at him, he was laying on his stomach with his arms around me and his head resting on my chest. I passed my hand through his hair. I sighed and kissed his head before moving him slowly off of me. I slipped some clothes on and grabbed my phone, heading downstairs.
I thought about what Tom had said.
I need to find a distraction.
Having sex did work, but wasn't enough. I though about things I loved doing.
Reading, spending time with Rue, Angel, Dotts...
Gosh Dotts, I haven't seen her in four months. It's like she disappeared.
She is not answering any of my text, phone calls. Nobody saw her and I really wonder what she became.

I should go and visit Luke. A month ago he decided to move from the house and I could go and help him, maybe that'll distract me a little bit.
I slipped on my shoes and wrote a note for Tom and left it on the fridge.
I grabbed my car key and made my way out of the house and into my car.

*•*•*

Luke pov:

"Get those out of here and then e-mail me on the details." I explained to one of the guy that was supposed to move the stuff into the new house. I was overwhelmed. I knew taking over a whole mafia wouldn't be easy but my dad really gave me control at the worst time.
"Boss" one of my man came running at me.
"There is a problem"
"What's happening."  I sigh.
"People say we have a mole" He said breathless.
"The deals have been compromised a lot of times. And informations are leaked."
"Shit" I put my phone in my pocket and walked past him to my office.
"No one disturb me for at least an hour!" I scream at them and slam the door.
I just need a minute, it has been work none stop for months and I know I am rude with my crew but I can't seem to have a minute of calm.

I take out the files of all my employee. Put back in the the drawer the ones I know for sure are not moles. I don't trust anyone, except a few, and even trust is a big word. Things would be so much easier with Christian by my side.
I miss him a lot, it's like there is a hole in my life, a missing piece.

I focus on the file and read each and one of them, one by one, and that is a lot of work.
In the middle of my work there is someone knocking at my door. I don't respond so maybe they would get the message to leave me the fuck alone.
But no, they keep knocking. I slam my hand on my desk and rush to the door opening it, ready to kill anyone behind it.

My angry gaze fall when I see my sister. One of my employee comes rushing down the hallway.
"Sorry, I tried to stop her but she is fast, and she kicks hard." He panted. Holding his side.
I looked at my sister confused.
"I told him I knew you!" She defended herself.
I smiled and chuckled. The guy made a confused face. I guess smiling and laughing are things I never do.
"That's my sister, she's good" His eyes widened and he turned to her.
"I am so sorry Miss smith." She nodded unimpressed at him and then push past me and entered the office.
I closed the door behind her. She let her herself fall on my sofa and I walked up to her kneeling before her.

"Is everything okay?" she sighed and leaned forward wrapping her arms around me.
"I missed you" She whisper and then kiss my cheek.
"Me too sweetie. What are you doing here?" I asked standing back up and focusing on my file.
"I need a distraction. What are you working on?" She said appearing suddenly at my side.
"A mole"
"Oh juicy" She joked.

Ok what is she really doing here?

"Y/n?"
"Please give me work" She plead with puppy dog eyes.
"What?"
"Let me help you" she said looking down at the files.
"But you hate the mafia." I am confused.
"Listen I need a distraction, I am asking you to help me get over what happened. I need work. I need to focus on something." She explained and my heart broke a little.
"Are you sure?" She really want to get involve after fighting all this time to escape from this part of her life.
"Please"
"Fine" I said and started explaining what I was looking for in the files.

*•*•*

After about two hours of work she showed me file.
"It could be him. Alexander Diaz, speaks fluently Spanish but struggles in English. He only joined a month ago, the background check about him leaves out about 10 years of his life. For all I know he was off the radars ever since he's fifteen and he is domiciled near one of our enemies, they call themselves 'las serpientes' or 'the snakes'. I mean, he could have joined their mafia when he was a kid and now that dad's gone, he tries to infiltrate our mafia."

I don't like how she is speaking.
Our enemies.
Our mafia.
I don't want her to be a part of something she doesn't want.
"Yeah, his salary is way lower than what comes every month on his bank account. Almost the double." I state reading his file.
"Double salary. Could explain the other mafia and the Spanish... 'cause you know they are from Spain or whatever.."  She leans against my desk crossing her arms over her chest.
"Want to pay him a little visit?" She ask with a smirk.

She's liking this too much.
"Of course"

*•*•*

I sat in the car watching as Y/n walked up the pavement of Diaz' house.
"Be careful" I say in the earpiece.
"I'm alway careful brother" She says back and I know she is smirking.

One of my man knock on the window and I roll it down.
"Boss the team is in position." My men tells me.
"Be prepared to get in any second. If anything happened to my sister you are all dead." I look him dead in the eye as his face goes blank.
"Understood?"
"Yes boss"
He walks away and I roll up the window.

"Ok I'm ringing" My sister inform me.

Y/n pov:

I ring the bell and wait on the door steps for a couple of second. I am pretty sure someone is on the other side of this door, probably looking into the peephole. So I lift my head and brush my hair away from my shoulder showing off my neckline.

Let's try seduction.

Only a couple seconds later the door open revealing a very attractive latino man standing infront of me in sweatpants, no shirt on and a lot of tattoos. Oh my god, he is hot. But Tom's hotter. The tattoos though! Ugh.

"Hola" I say in my most seductive voice.
"Hola?" He says more as a question.
"¿Puedo ayudarte? " (Can I help you?) he asks leaning with his shoulder on the door frame.
"Sí. Verás, hice algunos negocios con un hombre que conoces. Bueno, creo que lo conoces. ¿Te suena Smith?" (Yeah. You see, I did some business with a man you know. Well, I think you know him. Does Smith ring a bell?) I ask leaning more on one side as I try to seduce him.
"Puede que haya oído hablar de él." (I might have heard of him.) He answers looking down at my body.
"¿Puedo entrar?" (Can I come in?) I asked looking past his shoulder.
"Claro" (of course) He smirks.

I step inside and the door opens on a huge open space. On the left there is the living room, spacious, the couch looks unbelievably comfortable. There is a huge screen.
On the right the kitchen. Infront of me the stairs probably leading to a bedroom an office and I don't know what else.
"Entonces, ¿qué quieres?" (So what do you want?) He asks coming closer to me his chest brushing against my back and his hand almost finding my waist.

It doesn't give me chills, if Tom were to do it I would melt. But that is because Tom is the man I love.

"Él me posee dinero. Y sé que estás en su mafia. Estoy dispuesto a pagarte mucho para que me des información sobre su próximo caso." (He owns me money. And I know you are in his mafia. I am ready to pay you a lot to give me informations on his next case.) I say leaning my back against his chest as his hand fall on my hips.

The act of a man touching me like that disgust me. So I imagine Tom, well I try. I doesn't really work so I try my best to not show I am uncomfortable and stay in character.

"Realmente no necesito dinero. Y traicionar a Smith no es algo que me importaría hacer. Digamos que soy más bien una serpiente." (I don't really need any money. And betraying Smith is not something I would mind doing. Let's say I more of a snake.) He whisper in my ear, and one of his hand leave my waist to rest on my stomach.

"Podrías darme algo más que dinero" (You could give me something more than money) he say and let his hand slide further down my stomach.

I turn in his arms and place my hands on his chest. I pass one of my hand behind his neck and pull him closer to me, our lips brushing against each other.
"Give me the information, and I'll let you do whatever you want to me." I whisper against his lips.
"My number" I say and press a card with a number on it.
He nods and I untangled myself from his arms and walk to the door, making my way outside and to Luke's car.
I get in and he drives off.

A shiver run down my spine and I feel dirty.
"Ew" I say out loud and Luke chuckles next to me.
"You choose to use seduction, it's you fault"
"I know" I slap his arm and he laughs.
"So what did he say?" He asked me looking at me before focusing back on the road.
"You heard the whole convo!" I tell him chuckling.
"I did, does not mean I understood everything."
"Luke have you learn nothing from our useless father?" I joked and he smiles.
"I may not have been really attentive when we were supposed to learn Spanish."
I look at him with a knowing smile.
"Just Spanish?"
He groans.
"And French ad German. But I got you" He smile widely at me and I laugh.
"I'll teach you because by being a mafia boss you need to know those languages"
"I know Italian though."
"Yeah yeah."

*•*•*

We went back home and discovered a bunch of our guys pointing their guns at someone.
"What the hell?" Luke whispered and stopped the car as I stormed out. I approached walking fast until I recognise Tom arguing with one of the man.
"Hey!" I yelled and run to them, positioning myself infront of Tom.
"Put the fucking guns down" I yelled at them. Some did, recognising me. But two of them kept them aimed right at me.
"Guys" One of the crew said as a warning.
"Put the guns down man, or I swear am going to make you eat it." I threatened but they didn't move.
"Guys listen to her she's-"
"What the fuck!" Luke yell grabbing the back of their neck.
They both lifted their hand in surrender.
"Do you know who that is?" He asked obviously a rhetorical question.
I crossed my arms infront of my chest and smirked at them.
"That's my sister now you make one mistake and you are both dead, understood?" They both nodded and he let go of their neck and they rush back to the group.

I turned around facing Tom who was enjoying the show.
"What are you doing here?" I asked walking closer to him.
"Well you left." He pouted and grab my waist bringing me closer to him.
"I did left a note on the fridge." I defend myself, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Well I was missing you." He say and tries to kiss me.
I pull away. "Tom those guys are trained and payed to defend us and kill any danger and you just walk up to them and confront them? What if we were back tow minutes later, you could have been shot." I place my hand on his cheek and rub it with my thumb.
"But I told them I knew you and that I would kick their ass. Which I would successfully have done by the way" He says and smile, rocking us slightly from side to side.
"Next time call me" I smile and lean in placing a soft kiss of his lips. He hugs me closer to him but something grab us and pull us apart.
"Enough" My brother say and slap the back of Tom's head playfully and lead me inside, Tom following at our side.
Luke leans down and whisper in my ear. "Can we trust him to listen to the meeting?"
I glare at him and he nods.

We enter his office where our head of operation, Marvin, already stands. He has beed working with my dad for approximatively 10 years now. When there is a mission he gives the instruction and make the plan of attack following our decisions and requests.
"Hey Marv" I tease. I know how much he hates it.
"Hey mini-Luke" He smirks, knowing damn well I hate it.
I sit on Luke desk and he shakes his head pulling me off of it and sitting in his chair.

I sit back on the desk.

Marvin and Tom share the couch.

"So?" Luke ask and all the attention is focused on me.
"So, Alexander Diaz. Hot latino with amazing chest tattoos. A real flirt and quite touchy-"
"Y/n" Tom groans and I laugh.
"Ok no seriously. I told him I needed information about you next mission, 'cause you own me money. Which actually you do. I still want my twenty back that you stole from me when I was fifteen." I glare at Luke ad he shake his head sighing.
"I told him I was ready to pay him a lot of money for those information but he told me he didn't need any. He instead made me understand that he was asking for sexual demands instead of money."
"But you won't do that, right." Tom ask and I look at him, realising how tense he is.
"If I can avoid it."
"Go on"
"I gave him the prepaid phone number, told him to call or text me when he got the informations. So Luke, I was thinking you could call for a meeting about an urgent case. Fake. Start giving information, what time? where? when? why? Fake. Tell them it's really important it has to be secret so not much man can be on this operation. Fake. It's just so he thinks it safer to tell me because there won't be a lot of men. Say you will personally be there. Make him want you more. All of this will be fake in case he gives information to the other gang which he confirmed he was in by saying 'Digamos que soy más bien una serpiente' Whch means 'I am more of a snake'. The other mafia's name is 'las serpientes' Or ' the snakes'."
I explain to the group and Luke nods.
"I'll plan all of this. Have you already thought about the rest." He asks and I throw him a knowing look.
"Please" I scoff.

I hop off the desk and start walking around the room.
"Once he tells me he got the information we'll go back there. I will go in and make him tell me everything, if he is lying on what you are saying we can't do anything but if he does tell me the information, that's were you step in. That's why you are here." I point at Marvin.
"I want you to take some men and go there right now. You localise every access inside the house. You figure out where I can or cannot go once inside. And you found out where you can hide your men." He nods.
"Once I have every information we have to found a word or sentence so I can alert you guys. And you come in."
"Ok that would be all anything to add?"
I turn to Luke. He shakes his head.
"Ok Tom, I guess you don't want me to go there so if I am going to do it you want to be there" he nods.
"Marvin take Tom with you. He had military training and we fought together. He is good, he can handle himself. Take him with you. You'll lead the operation together." Marvin glance at Tom and extend his hand for Tom to shake. Which he does.
"Ok go now." I tell them. Then both get up but Tom stole a kiss before walking out of the room.
I smile and turn to Luke.

"You are sure about this?" He asks me.
"You have to promise me something" he looks at me confused and I walk closer to him.
"What ever have to happen in there. Promise me you won't do anything until I tell you to."
"I don't want his hands on you."
"Luke, promise me you'll wait."
He look into my eyes trying to dissuade me.
"Fine" he says and pass a hand through his hair.
"I love you"
I tell him and kiss his forehead.
"Love you too"
"Now call that meeting."

(A/n: hoped you like it <3

Y/n finds herself going on a mission for the honour of her mafia.
Things goes well until she losses control of the situation.

~• eat 🌸
~• drink 🌺
~• and dm are always open 🪷
~• Love you all 🫶🏻
El ✨✨)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

420 34 15
She wanted to know what pain was, silly little girl just open the dictionary look up the word pain and watch as your life plays like a movie. Watch a...
243K 9.8K 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Highly Mature⚠️⚠️ She never wanted to marry him & He never wanted her to be his wife B...
923K 25.8K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...
87 0 9
"He came closer, putting his hands on my waist. "I hate you." "I know." He said softly, and picked me up from the ground. "I hate you so much." "I kn...