Mr. Head Hazer's Nong

By FlyingApsara

A Cold Head Hazer who didnt want to open his heart for a certain Nong. But he could not avoid him since he wa... More

Chapter 1. Nong A082
Chapter 2. Arrogant
Chapter 3. Warming Up.
Chapter 4. Now and Forever
Chapter 5. Painful Memories
Chapter 6. Forgiveness
Chapter 7. Official Kiss
Chapter 9. Be My First. RπŸ”ž
Chapter 10. Moving In
Chapter 11. Frustration
Chapter 12. Officially Fiancè
Chapter 13. Taking with Love RπŸ”ž
Chapter 14. Leaving
Chapter 15. Surprise!!!!
Chapter 16. Breaking the News
Chapter 17. Pregnancy
Chapter 18. Getting into Routine
Chapter 19. Changes
Chapter 20. Complications
Chapter 21. Parenting
Chapter 22. Family
Chapter 23. Happily Ever After
Author's Note
Special Chapter.
Moon, Sky and Lexi
How We Met 1
How We Met 2
How We Met 3
How We Met 4
How We Met 5
Epilogue

Chapter 8. Claiming

645 53 24
By FlyingApsara

8

Mew wore his black tee and black jeans with black shoes. He styled his hair gel back mactching Tae for today. He checked the bag packs for him and Tae. Extra dress. Torches. Battery. Chargers.

It was the big day. Gear Ceremony Campfire. A 5 hours journey. Mew would be going with Tae in his range rover because they would have to go back home.

Thanitt in his CRV with Tee. They had their plans to spend the week together.

Just as Mew strapped his wrist watch the door to his dorm opened. Revealing his hot boyfriend. If Black was highlighting Mew's pale skin, it was perfectly complimenting Tae's chocolate skin. A perfect slim fit to wrap him smoothly.

"Ready Baby"? Tae came to hug him tight placing a soft peck on his lips. They just parted for 1 hour since they had to change and Tae had to go to his friends for last moment checking.

It was 4 in the morning and they had to leave by 6.

"Hmmm ready. Have a look if i have placed everything"? Mew leaned on his side opening the bags but Tae held both in his hands flexing his biceps. And winked at him.

"Show off". Mew smacked his bum who was laughing now. They placed their things in the rover waiting for Thanitt and Tee to join in the parking.

"Guys lets go. We have to be at the faculty. Mew i would have to check the buses okay. Tee did you check the medical kits"? He turned to Tee.

"Yes Phi. Infact we have chiped some personal amount too. Just for extra care". He handed Tae the list.

"Hmmm. Hand me the bills too. We will refund". He asked in a busy tone but Tee refused.

"Phi. Its from us. The leftover will be given to the faculty clinic. Now lets go". They moved to their CRV while Tae took the wheel to his rover.

Tae got instantly busy checking the students and making sure every one was seated properly. Mew was standing with his friends informing them about the evening surprise that he planned for Tae.

"Mew. Thanitt. Tee come here". They heard Sek calling them.

"Yes Phi". Mew replied after his boyfriend made sure to secure him in his arms.

"I wanted to ask how did you tame him"? Sek asked in utter seriousness that they all errupted into laughter.

"Phi Tae". Tae turned to find a girl asking for him.

"Yes nong". He replied in his signature tone.

"Phi i made this for you for breakfast". She said ignoring the cold gaze of the head hazer.

"Thank you nong but i will have my breakfast with my friends". Tae said not accepting the box.

"But Phi. I made this especially for you". She was persistent.

"Didn't you hear, he will have breakfast with us". This time Mew stepped forward. Slightly covering Tae behind him.

"I know but i am not talking to you stingy". She replied in a hatered filled tone and that snapped Tae in anger.

"The fuck you think you are talking to"? He roared practically interuppting anything anyone was doing. They all turned to the parking looking at an enraged Tae, a fumming Mew and their cold hazers.

"He is my fiancè. Didnt i make it clear for everyone to acknowledge the  fact? And if he said anything there is no room for arguments got it"?He was talking to the girl but everyone could feel the hair rising on their bodies.

"Do.You.Understand"? He screamed yelled.

"Ph...Phii". This time the girl realised the intensity. There were tears threating to fall down. Only if her friends came and drag her.

"Sorry baby". Tae kissed Mew's temples who was in a deep thinking mode but he let Tae guide him to the rover to leave for the camp.

Tae was noticing Mew reserve and gloomy. But he left it till the end of the ceremony. He thought to talk on it after they get free. For now he was contented that Mew let him keep his hand held while driving.

They reached at 12 in the noon. And head straight for some light snacks break because they had to take a track to hike up. Tae had to walk ahead to lead with 2 hazers in the middle and 2 at the end. They were holding the medical kits to avoid any injury. Mew was following Tae taking slow pace. Although it wasnt a rough path still hiking up.... He shouldnt have agreed. But he was the flag bearer and he had taken his medicine so, so far he was doing good.

They reached the top hill after one and a half hour where Tae lead Mew to flip the flag and then fix it on the pole.

They had their lunch on the up hill as the seniors had arranged everything the previous night. They were responsible for food and over night stay arrangements.

The evening started with so much enthusiam. No hard games. Just running around chit chat, when the seniors asked the juniors to line up for gear ceremony.

Tae saw Mew standing in the last. He raised his eye brows but didnt say anything.  One by one the juniors were coming and taking their gears from the head hazer. Mew felt his heart beating frantically as the line was getting lesser with every junior.

"Phi Tae". Just then a girl from two people ahead of him called Phi Tae..

"Yes Nong".

"Please have this gear". The girl said batting her eye lashes. Mew felt himself stiff.. Two proposals in very short time. And not to mention both girls were beautiful and hot af.

"And why should i"? Tae said raising his eye brows.

"Phi i want to give it to you. Please". She pleaded. It was too much to Mew's liking. He had his head hung low but it wasnt hidden from his friends and his boyfriend too.

"Step aside Nong. You are blocking the path to my boyfriend and i dont like to make him wait". Tae was stern and firm on saying every word. Yet it didnt lit Mew's face and he knew it. Mew wasnt jealous, but insecure.

Two more juniors and finally he got to see his most capable, most chetished, most favorite nong.

"Nong A082". He called him and everyone heard how the cold and restrained tone turned into molten lava. The stoic face from earlier was contoured in beautiful shades of happiness, pride, praise and love. His eyes were warm like the morning sun.

Even if Mew was injured, still he fulfilled all tasks of Sotus diligently, and with utter responsibility. Hence he had proved himself to be the pride of the batch..

"Kurb Phi". Mew lift his head to meet the piercing eyes of his Phi Tae. His direct in line Senior.

"This gear is your identity as an engineer. Bound with dedication. It works only if you want to give your 100%. Otherwise its mere an accessory. Keep it or throw it". Tae said with seriousness and his loyalty for his faculty.

Mew saw Tae putting the gear but it was different than the others. He looked into his eyes and he knew what Mew wanted to ask.

"This ... Is mine. I wore it for a whole year. Never put it off thats why its bit worn out. I wanted to change the leather but then i wanted you to feel the warmth of my touch deeply seeped into it. So... I ask you Nong A082, Mew Suppassit, will you take care of it for me"? He asked locking their gaze.

Mew sighed. A shaky one. He held the one gear that was supposed to be his, in his hand and held Tae's wrist.

"I am not asking you to take care of my heart or feelings or this gear as it symbolizes. But i am saying you so. I have harbored the love i have in your heart for long. Dont ever make me feel insecure or jealous. Change the path if you want, because from now onwards i am not leaving any space for you to leave me. Do you hear"? He clipped the gear on his wrist and his all insecurities were blown away with the breath taking kiss Tae planted on his lips. A full blown tongue sucking kiss. 

The whole place turned silent. Pin drop silent that everyone could hear the wet sounds of tongues moving with deep grunts.

And then someone giggled. Followed by chuckles and then they all started clapping and laughing, cheering the two crazy boys in love.

The night could not be more warm. BBQ by the fire. Sharing plates. Some were singing. Some were dancing. Mew was sitting in Tae's embrace. Sharing their food. He would feed Tae and then a bite for himself. He was happy with the warmth of their love and decleration.

"Come with me". He softly whispered in Tae's ears standing up. Tae placed his beer down and let his lover drag him.

They walked just a little away from the crowd to their tent and Mew pulled out a paper bag from his bag and then took Tae back to the center. Tae didnt understand what was he doing? Still he kept quiet. And let him do what he wanted to do.

"Guys guys guys. Can you please hear me out"? Mew shouted standing in the middle of the field and everyone turned to face him.

"I am sorry.. But i ... Uhhh... I have to sayy something". He said and this time everyone could see a pink dusting his cheeks.

"I.. By now everyone knows we... Are boyfriends. But i never got a chance to flaunt it. So....". Tae had his eyes wide in surprise as Mew knelt down on his knee.

"Be my fiancè. Officially". He held the little box in his hand.

"Stupid. Do you need the two pages long proposal"? Tee mocked teased and everyone started laughing. Mew glared at him before turning back to Tae who was looking down at him with tear filled eyes.

"See Sek. Thats what i was saying. A kitten tamed a wolf". It was from August and another fit of laughter erupted.

"Oh god Baby". Tae could only whisper as he nodded a yes and Mew slipped the ring into his finger followed by Tae who slipped the other one in his finger.

Simple white gold. Diamond studded.

"Its soo beautiful Baby". Tae was in an awe. And Mew could see the diamonds glittering in his eyes.

"Not more than you though". Mew wiped those tears that were pooled in Tae's eyes.

"Ewwwww. Tul. I need some beer. Its sooooo tasty to my taste". Max pretended to puke and this time Tae laughed too hugging his adoreable boyfriend. No. Fiancè. And Mew didnt miss the expressions on every single person there. In awe. Hate. Jealousy. Happy.

He turned into the arms of his man openly claiming his lips to make everyone clearly see that their PHI TAE was taken. Forever.

**********

Mew was standing at the door waiting for his mom to open the door. It was early hour in the morning. And that wasnt late because he didnt need to press the doorbell again.

"Ohh Mew. You are back from Sotus hmm. Come. Dad is waiting too". She nudged him to come inside but startled on her place when she saw the Rover parked in the garage instead of Mew's Audi. She turned to see Mew and before she could ask, she saw Tae stepping out of the car.

He was careful, guilty, embarrassed but determined. Something that Mew loved about him. If he decided something he wont step back.

"Mom. Meet Tae Darvid. My fiancè". He held Tae's hands effectively showing the rings they wear. His mother was yet to speak anything.

"Jakeeeeeeee. Come outtttt". She shouted for Mew's dad to come out. Mew felt Tae gone all rigid. But he didnt move. It was either do or die.

"What happend Shaina.. Owh Mew ... What. Tae... What a pleasent surpri.......". He was surely pleased but the expressions on her face were enough to gulp hard.

"Mew. What is this? Why have you brought him here"? He tried to sound angry. Mew knew he won half battle.

"Oh come on Mom Dad. Is this how you would welcome your son in law"? Mew tried to cheer but he knew it wont be easy. He sighed but pulled Tae inside home. They couldnt talk on it on the door.

He pulled Tae to sit with him to the couch who was feeling uneasy. This was the home he lived his childhood. And now he came back after ages. He felt left out.

"Here. I have caller your mom dad. They are coming too". Aunty Shaina gave them both juice and informed Tae. And he knew it would come. 

"Mom...".

"Wait Mew. Let them come then we will have a word". His mom was looking at them with expressionless face. Mew knew it would be hard and he had to fix it soon. He couldnt see Tae all uncomfortable and sad.  But before he could do or say anything Tae left his seat and sat on the floor near Shaina.

Mew stood up too. He went to sit by his side though he knew Tae didnt need his support. He was a fighter.

Tae held her hands and for once he was relieved that she didnt pull off.

"I... I know no words of sorry can turn back the time or ease the pain you had to endure. Due to my mistake you suffered the most. Being a mother, i know its so hard to see her son in so much pain. Especially when it wasnt his mistake to begin with. It was totally my fault. My msitake that i didnt realise on time. That i didnt clear the doubts. I should have trusted him as he has grown up in front of me. Hell, i was the one who held his hands to help him take his first step.

I have loved him always. Back then when i didnt even know about love. Till today. There was never anyone in my life but him. I know i made a huge mistake mommy, but can you please let my heart in peace. I have asked for his forgiveness for every mistake, for every heart break. And even if he has forgiven me, still i want you to accept and forgive me.

Last night he proposed me in front of all students, but i want your blessings to proceed Mommy. Or..".

"Or what Tae? You will leave him again in pain"? He snapped his head up and saw Mommy, as he called her, in tears.

"Mommy"?

"What Mommy...  Tae i have seen Mew crying for you. He went through nervous break down Tae. And a temporary Comatose. Just because he loved you always and so much. I didnt agree when he told he wants to join Mechanical. I knew he wanted it for you. But i agreed when i saw the desperation in his eyes..

He would have forgiven you because he didnt blame you ever. As far as i am concerned, a mom can never be angry with her sons. I have held you first Tae when you were born. I have loved you just like Mew. I am not angry with you or hate you, buy yes i was disappointed. Because i trusted you with Mew. But you are here, talking about leaving him again huh"? She cupped his cheeks drenched in tears. She wiped his face lovingly before holding Mew and Tae's hands together.

"Stay together forever. Will you? Will you take care of my boy"? She asked Tae and he was quick to nod.

"Thank you Mommy". He was crying in her lap.

"Awweeee. Did you see David? What a family reunion hah". They heard Marla. Teasing them.

"Owh Mom". Mew ran to her open arms. Followed by his dad to hug him. "See Mom, phi stole mom dad". He pouted.

"Dont worry Mew. I always was ready to replace you with Tae. But now i dont need to". She said.

"Why Mom? See no one wants me". Mew was being drama king and got his head smacked lightly by dad.

"Because now we know, you will follow Tae to our home to stay with us together. Right Tae". His dad said and this time Tae faced everyone with a proud smirk as in a proud husband to take his wife home.

"Wait wait. What??" Mew was stupefied.

"My dear Fiancè. The bride lives with his Groom right"? Tae wrapped his arms around Mew's shoulder hiding his smile and then they all covwred their ears because Mew was screaming to kill Tae was Tae was running around to save his ass from Mew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.9K 77
Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat came to a poor family and they're living in a farm. Mew already finished highschool and is planning to proceed to college...
353K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
5.8K 385 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
332K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...