My New Hero

By KenleyCopeland

Taking place shortly after the events of it's prequel; My Old Hero, Izuku and Katsuki agree that they want to... More

1: Plot Line
2: You're Pitiful
3: Sting
4: Hurt and Pain
5: State of my Head
6: Cry me a River
7: Caught in a Lie
8: God sent me as Karma
9: Sweet Chaos
10: When the Rain Stops
11: A Little Space
12: Unnatural
13: Inferiority Complex
14: Line 'Em Up
15: Lucky One
16: Blind Love
17: Effort
18: Good Luck, Bad Luck
19: Savior
20: Learning
21: Good to Me
22: Warning!
23: From Hell with Love
24: Fighter
25: Damage
26: What Can I Do?
27: Yours
28: Shivers
29: Electrified
30: The Feels
31: Nightmares
32: Torture
33: Demons
34: I'm Here
35: Fever
36: Think About You
37: Say Me Cute
38: Privacy
39: Icy
40: Blind and Frozen
41: Lovin' You More
42: Wet
43: Earned It
44: Christmas Day
45: Hot Enough
46: Troublemaker
47: Facade
48: I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
49: Playdate
50: Reason
51: Clockwork
52: Dice
53: Sunshine
54: Fearless
55: Doubt & Trust
56: Vicious
57: Resonance
58: Turn Back Time
59: Beastmode
60: Odd Sense
61: Alive
62: Strike Back
63: Invincible
64: Reason
65: Finesse
66: Paradise
67: Touch
68: Suspicious Camouflage
69: Villain
70: What I Want
71: Mr. Blue Sky
72: Step Up
73: Superhuman
Epilogue: The Feels for My Crush

Prologue

824 9 0
By KenleyCopeland

"Push, Ma'am, just a little more!" the nurse demanded as the greenette tightened her grip on the bed and tried to push more. 

"I can see the head, just a little more, ma'am!" 

'I don't know if I can push anymore!' she thought as she felt like she was about to explode in pain. 

Suddenly, after another push, the room echoed with a baby's cry and the greenette tried to lift her head up to see a baby in the nurse's arms. The little baby was crying its eyes out, and all the greenette could see was a little tuft of Dark Green hair from its tiny head. 

"It's a girl." the nurse said, as she cradled the baby in her arms. 

"We might have one baby out, but we still need to get the other one out now." another nurse interrupted the serene cry of the baby girl. 

'I have to do this again? What made me think having twins was going to be easy?' the greenette thought as sweat streamed down her forehead.

While the greenette was still in the surgery room–ready to do the entire process again–her mother and her husband's parents were standing outside in the waiting room. 

"Geez, where's that brat, he said he'd be late, but this is ridiculous. You don't just miss your own kids' birth!" the woman with spiky blonde hair and Ruby Red eyes huffed. 

"He'll be here any minute now dear, just calm down." the man with brown hair and eyes mumbled to his stiff wife. 

'I hope Izuku's doing okay. Just hearing her cries when delivering a baby sounds very painful, and she has to do this twice since it's twins. My poor baby.' the woman with Dark Green and Emerald Green eyes thought.

"Koko..." 

The greenette looked down at the little boy sitting next to her. The little boy had spiky Ash Blond hair and Ruby Red eyes just like his father, but seemed to show that he could have the personality of his mother. 

"What is it, Katsuma?" the greenette asked. 

"Koko, is mama okay? She's crying." the little boy mumbled in a worried tone. 

"Ah- hmph, your mama will be just fine, little Katsuma. You're about to be a big brother." the woman answered in a sweet tone. 

"Am I gonna have a little brother, or little sister?" the little boy asked. 

"Hmm... maybe both, who knows."

And the sound of a second baby's cry was heard and all of them stood up from their seats. They stood in their places for a few minutes, until the doctor–who delivered both babies–walked out of the room and took off their mask. 

"Congratulations to both families, it's a baby girl and a baby boy! Both are healthy and actually weigh almost the same." the doctor said. 

"And... And what about the mother? What about my daughter?" the greenette asked worriedly. 

"Not to worry ma'am, she's doing just fine. Just give us a few minutes to move the mother and the babies to a new and clean room and then all of you can see them." the doctor answered. 

"Mama..." 

The doctor looked down at the little blond as he still had a worried expression on his face. 

"Don't worry, little one, you're gonna be a big brother and your mommy's gonna get all better." the doctor said sweetly, as they smiled at him.

After one swift room change, the parents and the little boy slowly entered the quiet hospital room to see the greenette sitting in bed and two little lying in a little bed and holding hands. 

"Izuku..." 

"Mama!" 

The little boy released his grandmother's hand and ran up to the bed and jumped onto the bed and hugged his mother tightly. 

"Careful, Katsuma, I'm still very sore and very tired." the greenette said, hugging the little boy. 

"But mama was crying." 

"Yes, I was, but I'm all better. And guess what, you get to meet your new little sister and little brother." she said, looking over at the little bed to see the two sleeping infants. 

The little boy crawled across the bed and was in awe as he stared at the two newborns while they were holding hands.

"Well Izuku, have you picked a name for both of them?" 

"Mn. The girl's name will be Izuki, and the boy's name will be Izumu. I figured since they're twins, their names should be similar." Izuku answered. 

"Oh our sweet Izuku, I still can't believe you gave birth to twins, and they're so precious!" the blonde; Mitsuki, said as she huddled up to the little bed and was awe staring at the twins. 

"Hmph, me neither, but I'm sure things will get better." Izuku muttered. 

"Is something wrong, Izuku?" 

"No no, mom, everything's fine. It's just... I didn't think Kacchan would be this late seeing his own kids being born." Izuku stated. 

"Arg- That brat, he's gonna regret showing up this late, I'll make my son get a good talking and make sure he takes care of his kids more in the future than to do this to you!" Mitsuki huffed.

"I'M HERE!!!" 

Everyone looked up from looking at the twins and saw a man with spiky Ash blond hair and Ruby Red eyes standing at the door and panting. 

"Kacchan..." Izuku mumbled as she watched his eyes move from her and to see the sleeping twins in the bed next to her. 

"Am I too late?" he asked as he walked towards the bed. 

"Just a little late, but don't worry, they're both healthy and happy." Izuku said, smiling off her worries. 

He stared at the two infants and felt his heart racing from the happy moment, but he wasn't sure how to express this happiness. 

"Erm- You should've waited until I got here to have them!" he yelled. 

"Wha- Kacchan, I couldn't wait any longer or else the babies–and me–would've been in danger." Izuku stated.

"You still could've told them to wait until I got here!" 

"Mind your manners brat! It's your fault you decided to show up late for this big moment!" Mitsuki yelled as she slapped the back of his head. 

"Papa was late." Katsuma huffed as he started pouting at his father. 

"What the- why you-" 

"Don't talk to your son like he's some stranger, brat!" Mitsuki yelled as she slapped the back of his head again. 

"Are you sure you're not uncomfortable anymore or in any pain, Izuku?" Inko asked her daughter. 

"I'm just fine, I'm just really tired." Izuku answered. 

"They really do look adorable." Inko said, while looking back at the sleeping twins. 

"Mn. I'm really happy." Izuku said in a warm tone.

This young woman that just gave birth to twins is Izuku Midoriya, but of course there are people that know her in the hero world as Deku. 3 years ago–after taking a 2 year hiatus from hero work after a terrible accident–she met her future husband; Katsuki Bakugo. Katsuki Bakugo is otherwise known as the Number 1 hero of Japan; Dynamite. 

Both Izuku and Katsuki were childhood friends from a very young age and lost touch with each other back in Junior High but rekindled and eventually fell in love 3 years ago. All of this started because Izuku's job forced her to make a new hero suit for the Number 1 hero, and after making a deal that she'd be his fake girlfriend to impress his mother, that subtle friendship blossomed into a beautiful relationship that it is now.

These two had to go through a lot in the first year of their relationship, but they pushed through it together and have become who they are now. 

And just a year prior to this day they had their little boy; Katsuma, born. You might be wondering; why was Katsuki late to the birth of his own twins on this day? The answer; he had to go to a press conference where the press actually asked him about how he's been acting as a new dad. 

Let's just say Katsuki's still in the beginning phase of getting used to being a dad.

"Do you want to hold one of them, Kacchan?" Izuku asked. 

"But what if I break 'em?" 

"You won't, just hold your hands out like this." Izuku said, instructing her husband what to do. Katsuki held his hands out carefully as Izuku gently picked up the baby girl and carefully placed him in his hands and then helped adjust his arms so he would hold the little girl. 

"There you go, that's Izuki." Izuku said sweetly as he stared down at the little girl with a tuff of Dark Green hair clinging to her little head. 

"Mama, can I hold my little brother?" Katsuma asked. 

"Of course you can, come here." Izuku said as she held her arms out for the little blond to crawl up to her and sit in her lap as she soon grabbed the little baby boy from the bed.

Katsuma was in awe as he watched his mother hold the baby boy so close to his face. 

"And this is Izumu." Izuku whispered gently to the little boy as he stared as the baby boy that had an Ash Blond tuff of hair clung to his little head. 

"Izu...ki... and Izu...mu. Ah- Kiki and Mumu!" Katsuma exclaimed. 

"Hmph, you can call your little sister and brother that for a while, and I'm sure they'll call you big brother Katsu!" Izuku giggled. 

"Hah! Yeah!" 

"Deku..." 

Izuku looked up at her husband and could see how guilty his expression looked. 

"I'm... really sorry." 

"Hm? Sorry for what?" 

"I showed up late and missed the big moment. I really tried to get here on time, but I blew it." Katsuki admitted. 

"Oh Kacchan..." Izuku paused as she lifted her hand and rested it onto his cheek. 

"I'm just glad you showed up in the end, even if you were late. What matters is that you were here on the day they were born and not later. So I forgive you." the greenette explained as she pecked his forehead.

Both grandparents could only smile and watch the beautiful sight in front of them, just from the aura in the room, they could tell that there was going to be a happy and bright future for this family with these two new and beautiful twins in their lives. 

But then again... will everything really be as easy as they say it is when it comes to having a family? 

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

Yes, I'm finally back again with a new fanfic, and guess what; THIS IS THE SEQUEL OF MY OLD HERO!!!!

To be honest, I was supposed to start writing this like 2 weeks ago, but I needed a little break so I wouldn't get stressed from writing this, but now I've finally started! I'm gonna try and post 15 chapters a week like I used to because I want to write this fanfic as fast as possible because I have a very important project that I have to get done after finishing this fanfic. I don't know how long this fanfic will be, but I'm just glad I finally started writing this thing.

Anyway, I will be posting more the rest of this week!

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.3K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
23.5K 565 25
[COMPLETED] Cover made by: VioletYbrehl Izuku has a dilemma. He just realize that he likes someone. So, what is the problem about that? The problem i...
13.3K 676 17
-!Suicidal Deku!- "Why do you hate me! Why! What did I ever do to you!", I scream as loud as I can at the hot headed blond that has forever hated me...
75.8K 2.4K 26
Since their second year at UA, Izuku Mirodiya and Katsuki Bakugou have been the best couple. Anyone could see it! But what people don't see is how mu...