โฆ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜ โฆ [๐•๐€๐‘๏ฟฝ...

By Skilsta

๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐“๐’๐” ๐๐Ž ๐˜๐€๐ˆ๐๐€. โlove grows where my rosemary goes and no body knows like me~~~ โž ๐ค๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐š... More

Love interests Part 1.
Love interests part 2.
Reader info
Rosemary hero ~
Rosemary goes~
Rosemary grows~
Love grows~
Nobody knows like me~
๊งเผ’โ˜ฌ๐“ฒ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ทโ˜ฌเผ’๊ง‚
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผด'๏ผณ ๏ผณ๏ผฏ ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ
โœงโŽ  tฬทoฬทtฬทaฬทlฬท ฬทcฬทoฬทnฬทcฬทeฬทnฬทtฬทrฬทaฬทtฬทiฬทoฬทnฬท โŽโœง
๐“‚€ ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•—๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•– ๐“‚€
๊งเผ’โ˜ฌ โ™ข๐Ÿ’ž ๐•Š๐“ฒโ„•g า“ฯƒ๐“ก โ“‚ฮญไน‡ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ“ โ˜ฌเผ’๊ง‚
Go
Newbie
Demon
โ˜…ๅฝก[๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด]ๅฝกโ˜…
Final selection
Sword
First mission
'โœตโ€ข.ยธ,โœตยฐโœต.๏ฝก.โœฐ ๐•€๐•ž๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ โœฐ.๏ฝก.โœตยฐโœต,ยธ.โ€ขโœต'
Demon mansion
Mansion
Wisteria house
Spider mountain
Trial part 1
Trial part 2
Still recovering
Train
Akaza
Rest
Kidnapping ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Brothels
๐Ÿ‘ปRest๐Ÿ‘ป
Blue
๐– Œโœˆ๏ธŽ
Trapped
Demons
Home
Leaving
Getting y/n back
Ending chapter 1
Ending chapter 2
The end!
FANART!!!

Mission for y/n?

5.7K 181 137
By Skilsta

🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸
———————————
Y/n had been assigned a mission.
Yep. By herself.
And she couldn't wait.

Though she felt sad that she would have to leave her demon and human friends behind for this mission, it didn't stop her from accepting.

She had gotten her things ready and slung her bag over her shoulder with a small smile.

Ignoring the fact that Rui and Enmu were hanging onto her legs in their child forms, giving her baby eyes so she would rethink her decision.

But y/n didn't want to, so she didn't look down no matter what she did.

Gyutaro and Daki were also trying to make her stay, after getting to know them some more, daki and Gyutaro were like lost puppies following her around 24/7.

Not that y/n minded.

As for her human friends...

"Y/nnnnn-channnn pleaseeeee don't leaveeee" zenitsu heaved out, hanging onto her arms as the demons glared at him.

"Y/n-san please come back soon"Tanjiro spoke with a tense smile

"I will!" Y/n smiled at him

"YEA! AND BEAT SOME DEMON BUTT" inosuke cheered

Kanao had approached her and gave her a hug before her face lit up red and she sprinted off with a shy smile.

Zenitsu glared at her.
And while the three boys were distracted, Nezuko had climbed out of her box and pounced on y/n's back, nuzzling her face into her neck.

The hashira's had watched with mixed expressions...
Shinobu had watched in jealousy, wanting to be the one to hug y/n, mitsuri glared at the group hogging y/n, Obanai was ready to pull the demons and Zenitsu off y/n

Uzui and his wife's dibsed hugging her after and Rengoku had jumped in to join the hugging y/n squad.

The rest of the hashira's watched with animated sweatdropps on their heads.

"It's time for me to go now" y/n announced, seeing that the sun was beginning to rise.

A collective sounding of groans was heard from the people who hadn't had their chance to hug y/n yet.

She smiled at them as she apologetically shook the demons plus Zenitsu off her and headed out of the estate after saying goodbye.

She hummed as she followed a crow she had been lent by Ubuyashiki.

"What's the mission on?" Y/n asked her crow gently as the crow looked back at her

"CAW! WOMAN GOING MISSING! CAW"
The crow answered.

Y/n nodded her head as she ran after the crow, small flowers blooming by her feet as she ran through the forest.

The village she had ended up in was quite mediocre, y/n watched as the woman always walked around in groups and how the men seemed to stick to their wife's.

She allowed herself to indulge in the food that was being sold at the stalls.

Stuffing her mouth, y/n failed to realise how quickly time had flown.

The sky darkened and everyone went to lock themselves in their homes, apart from a few people who stayed out on the well lit streets.

The stall owner smiled at the kind girl before telling her that she needed to pack up for the night.

Y/n smiled and nodded in understanding, turning away to leave-

*SMACK*

"OH! I am so sorry!" She backed away and looked  up at the person who she ended up crashing into.

Brilliant rainbow eyes stared down at her in amusement.

'This must be fate, isn't she the one master wanted?' Douma thought as he stared at the confused female

"Are you alright sir?" Y/n questioned gently

Douma shivered at her soft voice that carried in the wind.

"Of course!" He cheerfully replied with a fake smile

Y/n could easily tell the smile was fake, this man was a demon, he couldn't feel.

She would have to restrain him and give him off to another slayer or if she had the slither of a chance...she could possibly save him.

She turned her head and locked eyes with the demon, the kanji for 'upper' and 'two' were written clearly in his eyes.

'Upper moon 2' she thought

"Are you sure your alright sir" she asked him again, her eyes as gentle as possible, showing nothing but care.

Douma found his fake smile wavering, something about those words struck a cord in him.

No, he wasn't alright, he wanted to scream, cry, laugh, have true human emotions but everything he felt was in black and white.

He structured up his fake smile again.

Fans appearing in his hands, he covered his frown with them, his eyes were still smiling.

Y/n blinked.
'Ah, he can't be saved...at least, not currently' she thought as he pounced towards her.

Y/n dodged, vines coming out from the ground and breaking the smooth dirt.

The demon sliced through the vines.

'I need to get away from the village..' y/n thought, not wanting to cause mass destruction

She flipped over yet another attempt to cut her in half.

Or that's what she thought.

She shot vines at the demon from all corners, wrapping them around him and throwing him away from the village, to the forest.

This was her domain.
The various plants seemed to reach out to her, something the demon noticed quickly.

Douma fake grinned at the female who looked determined to beat him.

'Poor girl~ she won't be able to beat me' douma thought

But deep down he knew.
He knew he was in her domain.
He knew how all the other demons she had come across caved to her.

Oh, he knew and he wanted to know why?
Why did those demons betray the demon king for this otherworldly girl?
And what made her so special...

He snapped out of his trance as prickly vines shot towards him, poisonous flowers grew from the ground and made his feet sting and bleed raw.

Douma dodged and sprinted towards the female, ice covering his tracks.

He swung his fan.
Ice particles surrounded the area, if y/n were to breath this in, it would severely damage her lungs.

Y/n was prepared, a sponge was on her mouth as she breathed in, blocking her nose.

The sponge easily filtered out the ice particles.

Douma blinked.
Then he let out a joyous laugh at the strange turn of events.

Y/n furrowed her brows in deep concentration.

If she tried hard enough, she could injure the demon to the brink of death.

Though she didn't want to, it was necessary.

She let out a huff of air once the seed was placed.

Douma felt no difference, he continued with his attacks.

But y/n's look of determination set him off, his heart started beating and a blush grew on his cheeks.

He ignore the unfamiliar feeling, he suddenly stopped when an unbearable pain set in his stomach.

Y/n felt guilty but she assure herself that this wasn't bad.

Douma looked up at the female.
His lungs started to feel constricted, his head felt dizzy.

He threw up.
Blood mixed with flowers.

He knew this disease...he thought it was only fictional.

'Hanahaki' he thought as he collapsed.

Y/n immediately rushed over and checked the demon, douma groaned.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry" y/n mumbled out as a mantra.

Douma's face turned bright red as her own came close to check if he was ok.

'My heart is beating so fast... is this what they call love? ...I want it, I want to constantly feel this, every minute, every hour, I want her'

"-ir, sir! Are you alright!?" Y/n asked again.

He smiled up at her

Y/n was taken aback, this smile wasn't fake like all the others, this one was a true smile.

"Let me join you" Douma spoke clearly, grabbing her hand gently and rubbing his cheek on it.

Y/n blinked back her shock.

"Pardon?" She asked

"I want to join you, I'll never eat humans again...just let me join you"

His words had sincerity, y/n could tell he was being truthful.

"Are you sure?" She asked just checking so he wouldn't regret his decision

He laughed.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

—————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 13.7K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...
122K 4.8K 46
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
132K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
389 13 9
A man runs into you as your walking, you find him again a year later but as a demon. You two have been friends for a year now ever since. You get a n...