Rosemary goes~

After walking in silence for a few minutes the child spoke again.
"Your my hero y/n"
Surprised y/n turned to the child with wide eyes, but it turned into a soft smile after seeing the honesty and sincerity in the child's eyes.

It took y/n ages to convince her parents to keep the child she found on the streets, but with a lot of time it finally worked and she won the argument.

Her parents just sighed and turned to the child softly smiling, "welcome to the family Yue l/n",

"we'll go sort out the adoption papers"
Her parents turned and left.

After bathing and giving the child some of her childhood clothes the two went to bed.
The child couldn't fall asleep so she sat up.
"Is something wrong?" The older one asked
"Sorry, I can't fall asleep"
"Would you like me to sing you to sleep"

The child started nodding her head harshly in eagerness.
Chuckling she started singing

"Love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me
She talks kinda lazy
And people say she she's crazy
And her life's a mystery
Oh, but Love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me"

*time skip*

The alarm ringing is what woke her and the child up.
Doing her morning routine, she grabbed her hero costume and the child and left for school.
Since her bringing a child home was so sudden she had to take her to school.
She called the principle nezu about it and he told her she was allowed to bring the child to UA.

The two arrived on time and got to the buses that would take them to Hosu.

"Hey rosemary, I didn't know you had a sibling" spoke kaminari

"Hi denki, I now have a sibling, I adopted her yesterday" y/n answered with her usual calm smile.

"Wahhhh that so heroic of you rosemary-chan" ochako spoke.
"Thank you" y/n answered.

Everyone got into the bus, and by now everyone knew who the child was, and as an inside joke they started calling the kid, rosemary shoot, because she was starting to smell a lot like rosemary.

On the bus trip the two rosemary's fell asleep on top of each other, while everyone cooed over then and took a few pictures. Then talked for the rest of the trip, halfway through the kid woke up but stayed seated in the older ones lap, silent for the rest of the ride.

Once they had arrived, the child shook her awake.

"Wake up nee-san where here" the child spoke poking y/n's cheek.

*time skip* ( they met the pro heroes and they started walking around Hosu in groups, split up with one hero per 2 students, in y/n's case, she went by herself with yue.)

Unfortunately y/n ended up with a lower hero.
After patrolling for a few hours, they ran into a villain who had a woman at gunpoint.

The hero managed to get the lady away but got shot by the villain as the villain was about to shoot again y/n put Yue down and ran towards the villain.

She prepared to strike the assailant in the groin with a balled fist; though he grabbed her arm and twisted as She swung. She recoiled in pain, but got over it. Her vines grabbed his legs and pulled him down onto the concrete. Securing him in place. Pitying the villain below her, she didn't notice the other villain running at her, he was quite buff and mean looking.

 Pitying the villain below her, she didn't notice the other villain running at her, he was quite buff and mean looking

(Yes I used Marechiyo Ōmaeda from Bleach, come at me)

He managed to grab her by the neck and cackled in glee and proceeded to use her as a threat.
yue who witnessed everything ran to the man screaming to let y/n go

Accidentally unlocking her quirk in the process. Too panicked to notice her hands having a purple outline, she grabbed y/n. Before anyone could react a blinding flash came out of nowhere.

Looking around the place where the two were standing, only one of the two were left.

Realising that y/n had disappeared the child started hysterically crying.

The villain looked at the child in horror and ended up getting captured by Aizawa who had just arrived and looked around seeing an injured pro hero and the rosemary shoot crying, his face contorted into horror realising that his favourite student was missing.

Slightly panicking he looked to the hero for an explanation.

The hero started explaining what happened and they all rushed to the quirk doctor to find out what Yue's quirk was.

"Her quirk is dimensional travelling, she is able to bring items/people to and from dimensions"

Everyone's world suddenly shattered.

How were they gonna bring their rosemary back FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION??
Her parents were in hysterics and the child wasn't much better.

No one blamed the child though, it was decided that they would start training the child as soon as they could to bring their flower back.

---------------------------------------------------

date published: 03/07/2022