Blue

✨✨✨✨✨✨👀✨✨✨✨✨
——————————————————

The hashira's training was gruelling it was nothing like Aizawas which was more on the combat side.

Y/n struggled to keep up without her quirk.
Sanemi was no joke and didn't bother to go easy on her.

It almost made her laugh at how much the hashira resembled bakugo with his angry yells and tsundere screeches, trying to convince her that he didn't slide his leg under her on purpose so she wouldn't hit her head but that he just simply slipped.

Y/n smiled knowingly.
Bakugo did the same thing just with less of a blush.

The guy thought of her as a younger sister unlike Sanemi who was whipped for y/n, not that she would ever know.

"Grr. HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO KEEP UP IF YOUR TIRED. Take a break!!" Sanemi yelled, shoving y/n to sit in the clearing.

The sky was darkening now, signalling that the two had been training a whole day together without any interruptions.

Snamei huffed.
"Stay here, I'll be back in a moment"

Y/n smiled up at him and gave a nod of confirmation, weaving her fingers into the grass while panting and laying back.

Sanemi gave her one last glance, his gaze softening as he then retreated out of the training grounds that he had created and to his residence which was a good while away.

Y/n let her breathing weave through the trees as the breeze subconsciously begun to copy, the area was in a serene peace with the grass swaying to the pattern of her breath.

Soon a rustle in the bushes caught her attention, the sun had long gone down and the possibility of demons were at a high.

In her momentary panic, the female begun to surround herself with flowers and plants that would be able to alert her of presence.

The bushes shuffled a bit more and y/n tensed.
Her gaze locked on the bush.

It shuffled a bit more before an albino rabbit hopped out, jumped around before nibbling on the surrounding plants.

Y/n stared for a moment before her eyes softened and she broke into a giggle at the tenseness of the situation.

"Hello little guy" she spoke gently, motioning for the rabbit to hop over to her.

The poor thing was injured.
Y/n frowned and subconsciously grew herself a patch of blue spider lilies.

She picked up the rabbit, the blood dropped from its leg onto the blue flowers that illuminated the dark patch.

Plucking a Lily, she squeezed a drop of liquid from the petals and fed the drop on a piece of grass to the animal.

A glow surrounded the rabbits leg and it healed instantaneously.

The rabbit nuzzled into her hands while she giggled, booping it's nose.

"Hmm, I'll name you- AH" y/n jumped as a figure dashed past her, collecting all the spider lilies with it.

She frowned in panic.
"S-show yourself, please!"
She clutched the rabbit close to herself as she got up.

The figure danced with the shadows, circling around the female.

Six glowing eyes appeared in the dark and she gasped, her hand raising to her mouth before her gaze hardened.

"I apologise but I can not let you take those" she called out when she saw the kanji for upper moon 1 in its eyes.

Gently placing down the rabbit, she scanned her surroundings.

Quickly realising that the demon had her spider lilies, y/n waved her hand and the plant whisked away into the wind, disintegrating as if it were never there.

Y/n pouted slightly at the sight of her plants flying away.

She met face to face with the stoic demon, surprise and anger were visible on his face.

Y/n huffed and looked at the ground.
"I apologise... I am not allowed to give you my lilies"

The demon froze in surprise.. Muzan had told him about the female, he just didn't believe it and that was his mistake.

"You look sad.." she suddenly spoke up, bringing the demon out of his trance.

Kokushibo watched in slight awe that wasn't shown on his face as a flower grew from y/n's palm.

"Truce?" Her e/c eyes looked up at him with such gentleness that his mind couldn't comprehend.

As if controlled, kokushibo outstretched his hand and took the flower from the female wordlessly.

"It's a rosemary, it helps calm people down, they're also my favourite flowers!" She smiled before seeming to realise that Sanemi would be coming back soon.

"Oh! Pardon me" she gave the demon one last smile before rushing away and out of the clearing.

Kokushibo finally regained control of his body and took one look at the flower before throwing it on the floor.

"Tch" he seemed angry but the slight blush of his cheeks told otherwise.

The rabbit watched him leave before rushing towards the rosemary, hoping to take a bite-

*slice*

*thump*

The rabbit had sadly met an unfortunate end.

"Tch. Don't touch my belongings, pest"
Kokushibo, held the flower to his chest as he stared at the rabbits decapitated body in disgust.

—————————
✨😌💗💗😌✨✨😌💗💗😌✨