Home

✪𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽✪𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽✪
——————————————————

Over the next few weeks Y/n had grown closer with the demons, often joking and playing along with them.

Yet something that every demon had begun to notice was how tired she would get after just a few hours and it had greatly begun to worry the demons.

"Hey Y/n-chan~ how about you sit down for a moment?" Douma tackled the female to the floor as Akaza screeched behind him for being rough on a female.

"Haha~ I'm alright thank you d-douma" Y/n stuttered as a sudden chill vibrated throughout her body.

"Huh?" She questioned while the two demons with her shared a worried glance, putting their rivalry aside.

"What was it Y/n?" Akaza asked the female, helping her sit up.

Though unlike the reaction they had expected, a wide smile grew on her face and she seemed to burst with life and energy.

'It was them! I felt it! The familiar feeling of a quirk. Im going back home soon!' Y/n thought, she had greatly missed her family and friends and was so homesick that the thought of never going home made her want to cry

But this had lifted her spirits, she would miss the friends she had made here though not as much as she missed her real family.

'Mr aizawa, Izuku, mum, dad... they're coming back for me'

"Y/n?"

"Oh!? Haha it's nothing, I just felt a little cold" Y/n laughed it off before getting up and walking over to Daki and nakime who were both watching her walk over.

"Daki-chan, Nakime, let's hangout!" She called with a wide smile causing the two girls to blush, nakime keeping her gaze on the females face while Daki puffed out her cheeks and bashfully looked away.

"I would love to." Nakime answered, grasping Y/n's hands as she struck her biwa and teleported the three away, not even thinking about how she was tasked to look after the infinity mansion.

Opening her eyes, Y/n looked around the crowded streets of Asakusa prefecture, where she had first met Muzan.

"Y/n~ let's go get jewellery!!!"
Daki grabbed and pulled the female towards a stall as nakime rushed to keep up with the obi demon.

"Uwah! They are so pretty!" The three females all stared at the accessories before laughing and going off into different conversations.

They talked for a little while before Y/n looked over to a food stall and her stomach grumbled.

"Heh it seems like Y/ns hungry-" Daki turned around to face the female with a blush but her eyes widened when she wasn't there.

Nakime too, begun to panic.

"-Y/n!? Y/N!!!???"

Meanwhile Y/n had looked up to see shinobu and smiled widely.

"Shinobu-san!!!" The said woman begun to blush and smiled back.

"It's great to see you again, Y/n, I've missed you"

"Haha! Me too!"

Shinobu's blush deepened but her smile strained as she saw that Y/n's eyes were dropping and she was tired.

"Where are your demon 'friends'?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Oh! Daki is- *yawn* - she is.." Y/n sighed and tried to recall what shinobu had just asked

The butterfly hashira had sighed fondly and slightly worried, she allowed Y/n to fall asleep before lovingly and shyly kissing her forehead.

"y/n... Are you sick?" she asked herself

_____________________________
✪𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽✪𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽✪