Mission for y/n?

🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸
———————————
Y/n had been assigned a mission.
Yep. By herself.
And she couldn't wait.

Though she felt sad that she would have to leave her demon and human friends behind for this mission, it didn't stop her from accepting.

She had gotten her things ready and slung her bag over her shoulder with a small smile.

Ignoring the fact that Rui and Enmu were hanging onto her legs in their child forms, giving her baby eyes so she would rethink her decision.

But y/n didn't want to, so she didn't look down no matter what she did.

Gyutaro and Daki were also trying to make her stay, after getting to know them some more, daki and Gyutaro were like lost puppies following her around 24/7.

Not that y/n minded.

As for her human friends...

"Y/nnnnn-channnn pleaseeeee don't leaveeee" zenitsu heaved out, hanging onto her arms as the demons glared at him.

"Y/n-san please come back soon"Tanjiro spoke with a tense smile

"I will!" Y/n smiled at him

"YEA! AND BEAT SOME DEMON BUTT" inosuke cheered

Kanao had approached her and gave her a hug before her face lit up red and she sprinted off with a shy smile.

Zenitsu glared at her.
And while the three boys were distracted, Nezuko had climbed out of her box and pounced on y/n's back, nuzzling her face into her neck.

The hashira's had watched with mixed expressions...
Shinobu had watched in jealousy, wanting to be the one to hug y/n, mitsuri glared at the group hogging y/n, Obanai was ready to pull the demons and Zenitsu off y/n

Uzui and his wife's dibsed hugging her after and Rengoku had jumped in to join the hugging y/n squad.

The rest of the hashira's watched with animated sweatdropps on their heads.

"It's time for me to go now" y/n announced, seeing that the sun was beginning to rise.

A collective sounding of groans was heard from the people who hadn't had their chance to hug y/n yet.

She smiled at them as she apologetically shook the demons plus Zenitsu off her and headed out of the estate after saying goodbye.

She hummed as she followed a crow she had been lent by Ubuyashiki.

"What's the mission on?" Y/n asked her crow gently as the crow looked back at her

"CAW! WOMAN GOING MISSING! CAW"
The crow answered.

Y/n nodded her head as she ran after the crow, small flowers blooming by her feet as she ran through the forest.

The village she had ended up in was quite mediocre, y/n watched as the woman always walked around in groups and how the men seemed to stick to their wife's.

She allowed herself to indulge in the food that was being sold at the stalls.

Stuffing her mouth, y/n failed to realise how quickly time had flown.

The sky darkened and everyone went to lock themselves in their homes, apart from a few people who stayed out on the well lit streets.

The stall owner smiled at the kind girl before telling her that she needed to pack up for the night.

Y/n smiled and nodded in understanding, turning away to leave-

*SMACK*

"OH! I am so sorry!" She backed away and looked  up at the person who she ended up crashing into.