𖠌✈︎

🜸🜚۞Ꙭ𖦹⍟߷꧁✫彡ミ★🜚🜸𖣘𓅓𓆉
——————————————————

"THATS IT! YOUVE GOT THIS YOUNG L/N" an older man with bright yellow hair stood tall in the corner of a room along with a few other staff members, all watching a young female focus all her strength into a small box of tissues.

Slowly but surely, the box of tissues begun to glow and in the blink of an eye a flash of light snapped like an olden day tv and the box of tissues disappeared.

The young female panted but had a proud look etched onto her face.

She was one step closer to getting her sister back.
Tears welled up in her eyes at the thought- her sister, the light that had saved her life.

And just as the tears came so did the determination to see her.

Clapping echoed throughout the training grounds and a white mouse bear popped out of Mr Aizawas scarf.

"I believe we will be seeing Mrs y/n sooner than we had expected if this training is kept up" he spoke.

All Might chuckled and nodded.
The training room doors opened and in tumbled 4 sheepish looking students.

"Aha" Ochako laughed nervously.

"Is it's true!??? That we might be seeing y/n soon??" Mina bounced back up, it was their last year in UA and she still had yet to see one of her best friends ever since she had gone missing.

Bakugo grunted as Mina kicked him in the shin on accidentally.
"Watch where your kicking raccoon eyes!"

The last student being Momo, had a worried look on her face.

"Hmm depending on the progress, y/n could be back within one to two years"
(Time moves differently here than in KNY verse)

The principle agreed.
The colour drained from their faces as they all yelled out-

"ONE TO TWO YEARS??"

"If she is still alive that is" the atmosphere turned solemn.

Before bakugo yelled out in anger.
"SHORTSTACK MAY BE SMALL BUT SHE IS NOT WEAK"

Before storming out of the grounds, refusing to hear anyone out.

Mina turned and ran after him.

Meanwhile y/n sneezed as she looked around, she was on yet another mission, this one was far away and she was going alone.

It would take her quite some time to get there and back perhaps a few months?

She sneezed again- this time a box of tissues conveniently dropped into her hands.

"huh?" She questioned.

——————————————
(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง