Ending chapter 1

⚘↯𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐↯⚘
———————

"Oh my baby girl!!" A voice wailed and wrapped their arms around her in a warm hug.

Y/n started to gain consciousness, she knew this voice, this, this was her mother.

Tears started to well in her eyes as she blinked her eyes open and stared at her mother who then called her father and now younger sister.

"Nee-san!!!!" Yue wailed, crocodile tears streaming down her face as she sat in her older sisters lap.

"Okāsan...otōsan...Imōto!!! I-i missed you all so much" Y/n started to cry, the rest joining in as her mother kissed her head.

"Your safe now my baby rosemary, your safe" her father mumbled as he held onto her for dear life.

.....

Y/n had a week of recovery ahead to which she assured her parents she wouldn't need more.

During that week she was bombarded by her classmates who cried out in relief and sadness to what she had to go through.

Towards the end of the week, the outcry had simmered down and most of her classmates were still in shock.

After her week of recovery, Y/n was visited by Nezu who had asked to asses her current skills by taking her out on patrol in a new hero costume since the one she wore was torn beyond repair.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" Aizawa tried to speak in a monotone voice but his eyes betrayed him as he looked at her from the corner of his eye ever so often.

Y/n smiled up at him.
"I've got this!" She chirped, it would be hard to move on from the friends she had made but she would hold onto the good memories and try her best.

"Go beyond, plus ultra? Right?" She hummed.

Aizawas lips twitched, before setting for a small calm smile.

"Yea... go beyond-"

"ERASERHEAD!!! T-THERES STRANGE PEOPLE ATTACKING ANYONE WHO MENTIONS FLOWERS!! WE NEED BACKUP!"

Aizawa looked at one of the other heroes sidekick in annoyance before turning to Y/n.

"Uwah! My first patrol! Let's do this!" She spoke with a determined nod.

Aizawa nodded in return and the two took off towards the area the sidekick came from.

Growing vines from the ground, Y/n jumped from vine to vine to go faster while Aizawa swung from his capture weapon.

"WHERE IS SHE!?" A booming voice called out from below as she and Aizawa landed on the roof of a building.

The voice sounded strangely familiar to Y/n but she could barely see the person from this height.

"Huh...? Sensei" Y/n began as she turned her head a portal suddenly appeared underneath her and she gave a scream as she fell through.

Aizawas eyes blew open as he pushed himself into the closing portal right after her.

"ROSEMARY!!"

"SENSEI"

Y/n hit her head on the ground quite hard and blacked out, the last thing she saw being a head of familiar pink to green hair and white crying eyes.

———————
⚘↯𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐↯⚘