Trial part 2

✨🦖✨🦖✨🦖✨🦖✨🦖✨🦖✨🦖✨

—————————————————
....like who stabs someone they just met!

Y/n glared
The remaining 8 hashira's glared back.

Y/n was ready to yell and dash, her fingers twitched and tingled as she readied her quirk.

"What are you wearing!"
Someone from the crowd screeched, finally noticing her skin-tight suit that paired with a cloud patterned haori.

Y/n quirked a brow in confusion.
Tanjiro stuttered.
And everyone's attention was now on Y/n's clothes, they mumbled at the strange and revealing clothing.

Suddenly self conscious, Y/n wrapped her arms around herself and on instinct her vines wrapped around her.

A collective bunch of gasps sounded through the area.
It wasn't everyday that a demon stood out in the sun without crumbling.

"Now now children, calm down, Y/n here is from another universe and is not a demon... Urokodaki had also stated in his letter that she trained to be...a hero?" A calm voice broke out through the shock.

Y/n opened her vines a bit to peak out and see what was going on.

Pale violet eyes stared at her, well, not really at her, more like through her.

"Oyakata-sama but-" a guy who wore a wrap over his mouth and a snake on his shoulders tried to speak only to get cut off by oyakata lifting his arm to silence him.

"She's completely human, she doesn't eat us and in fact saves humans instead!" Oyakata spoke calmly.

Y/n had completely unwrapped herself from her vines and looked at oyakata gratefully.

A sudden bang caught everyone's attention.

A wooden box rolled on the engawa before breaking open.

"Lower moon 5" a cold voice spoke

Y/n suddenly felt terrible.
How could she have forgotten... RUI
HER SLUT (cute)BABY!

"WHERE IS-" the white demon begun but froze when he saw the bleeding girl he was looking for.

Her blood smelled Devine.
He struggled against his urges.

"Hah! If he really is going to change then let HER prove it!" A angry yell sounded out.
Y/n was pushed onto the engawa, out of the sun and closer to Rui.

They stared at each other for a bit before Rui's eyes turned to slits and he suddenly pounced on her.

"AHK" Y/n let out as she crashed into the floor.

Everyone held their breaths...

"YOU IDIOT! YOUR GOING TO BLEED OUT IF YOU KEEP JUST STANDING THERE!"
Rui shook her by her shoulders harshly

Y/n blinked once, twice, three times before she laughed lightly.

'Eh?' Rui's face tinted red as he watched a smile cover her frowning face.

The demon slayers watched baffled as the demon hugged the bleeding girl, completely discarding his growing hunger.

———————-

Rui and Y/n were both free from the trial.

Y/n bowed towards oyakata, the head of the demon slayers corps.

"He can't see you.." a little girl spoke to her from oyakata's side.

"Ehh? Why not?" Y/n asked with a tilt of her head, of course she had seen the decaying side of his face and wondered if that was why he couldn't see.

"A curse is bestowed on my family... I will sadly not live past 25... my body Is deteriorating quickly" oyakata spoke with a serene smile, as if he had accepted that he was to die in a few years time.

Y/n's heart clenched.
The hero in her grasping out, desperately wanting to help him.

"What if I said I could heal you?" Y/n spoke up, still a bit unsure wether the corps were fully trustworthy.

....they did stab her in the stomach.

"It's alright... I have come to terms with my death, no need to struggle to heal me" he answered humbly

And Y/n immediately felt all her doubt fade away.
This man was pure, she felt horrible for thinking otherwise now.

"No! I insist!" Y/n pressured

".... Alright" oyakata answered.

Y/n smiled and pulled out a vile with some blue substance in it.

The hashira's watched as the girl walked up to their master and made him drink some strange thing from a vile.

Then, in real time, oyakata's decaying face started to reverse to his previously clear skin.
His eyes gained more colour and Y/n realised that, that wasn't his proper eye colour.

The hashira's gasped in shock for the 3rd time that day.

Oyakata blinked his eyes.
Tears streamed down his face when he looked around
A blush then covered his now clear skinned face as he realised how close the girl was to his face.

Clearing his throat, he asked wether anyone would take Tanjiro, Y/n, and the 2 other demons.

Shinobu volunteered.

But before they could get far, Tanjiro ran back yelling about how he wanted to head-butt the wind hashira.

Y/n followed after him with a smile.
She ran and jumped on Rengoku in a hug.

"I'm sorry for calling you a villain..."

———————————————-
Hey guys

I know I haven't published in ages, but a quick question.

Should kagaya Ubuyashiki become a love interest?

I need an answer before I publish the next chapter.

Thank you 😊