Ending chapter 2

"YOU'VE KILLED HER!!! I KNEW WE COULD'NT TRUST YOU DAMN DEMONS"

Y/n slowly blinked her eyes open, fuzzy images of  a white haired man pointing accusingly at a group of strangely dressed individuals.

"H-huh, sensei...-" Y/n began but was pounced on in a second by a familiar pink eyed girl.

"Oh hey Nezuko" Y/n rubbed her head before shooting up right and comically looking at the now human girl.

"Rosemary~" she sniffled, hugging into the other girls chest with rosy cheeks.

"Y/N-CHANNN!!! Tell all these mean people that I am your husband!!!" Zenitsu sprinted over to her with crocodile tears streaming down his face and a blush on his face.

Inosuke pushed Zenitsu aside as he made it to Y/n first and with a triumphant grin and red dusted ears, proudly proclaimed that she was his underling which meant that Zenitsu couldn't be her husband.

Y/n deadpanned.
"H-how are you all here" she spoke up.

"That would be-" Y/n turned to face Giyu who walked towards her

"-our doing" Muzan and Nakime spoke in synch, nakime opening another portal with her biwa and catching Y/n as she dropped out of it.

Y/n sniffled as her emotions finally caught up.
"I-I thought I would never see you all ever again"

"Never. We stick together, remember?" Tanjiro confidently answered, his heart loudly beating in his chest when reality finally hit him.

Y/n started cry and muttered out the first name she thought of.
"Gyomei! How is he!"

"I'm right here, little rosemary." He gently picked her up and kissed her head while the other hashira, slayers and demons awkwardly watched.

But not douma, never douma...

"Out of my way- my turn!" He pushed Gyomei out and caught Y/n before placing her down and kneeling in front of her like a dog happy to see its master.

Daki loosened up and kicked douma, who in her opinion still didn't deserve the rosemary hero.
Muichiro calmly sat by her and kanao played with Y/n's hair.

Y/n smiled brightly.
Everything was great, it was all just like a dream!

"Tanjiro..." she began, catching the attention of the sun breather who was previously admiring her.

A comforting cold set of familiar scales slithered under her palm while she talked.

"Thank you for trying to protect my innocence... but whore doesn't really mean beauty, does it? Catching up with a pro hero bakugo taught me that much"

Tanjiro blanched as genya stood by him and closed Tanjiro's mouth which was gaping.
"H-HUH!???"

"ROSEMARY-CHAN!!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE US LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN" Suma cried out, jumping on the female while makio and Hinatsuru tried to peel her off as Tengen laughed in the background.

"I'm- I'm really happy to heave you all here." Y/n smiled as mitsuri kissed her on the cheek and Obanai watched his snake with a slight blush.