Kidnapping 💃

💖😳🫠💖😳🫠
——————-

Yikes... today was just not her day.
Y/n had stayed at Mitsuri's estate for a couple days, Obanai had come over a couple times and she felt like he was slowly opening up to her.

But today was the day she had to go back to the butterfly estate because shinobu's crow kept coming and trying to drag her back to the estate.

When she had gotten to the estate, she was met with one of the pillars holding a little girl while Butterfly girl and 2 other girls were yelling at him to give her back.

As she was about to step in, Tanjiro came out and stepped in, saying that he, Inosuke and Zenitsu would go instead.

The pillar looked them up and down before sighing.

And that was when y/n decide to make her presence known.

"Tanjiro-kun! Inosuke! Zenitsu!" She spoke softly as she made her way towards them, Zenitsu immediately perked up and ran towards her but didn't get there on time before she was swept off her feet

"H-hey! What gives?" She furrowed her brows and looked over her shoulder at the pillar.

Uzui smirked and then laughed joyfully.
"Finally someone who fits the criteria! Your flashy enough! What do you say about being my 4th wife!"

"F-fourth WIFE!?" Y/n stuttered out shocked

"Hey! Hands off!!! Y/n-Chan is getting married to me! I just have to ask her parents and then BINGO!!!" Zenitsu yelled out with a blush on his face

"Ehh!? A fight! Count me in! ILL BE THE ONE TO MARRY (mispronounced name)!!" Inosuke cheered, running to clash heads with the pillar and Zenitsu.

Uzui irked at the two boys as Tanjiro hid his jealousy.

"You two Arn't flashy enough to marry her! That's why she'll marry me and my three other wife's!"

"You have three wife's! ASOME OF US ARE STILL SINGLE!" Zenitsu yelled out, trying to grab y/n who was starting to feel a bit sick with how fast Uzui was dodging zenitsu and Inosuke.

"CAW CAW RED LIGHT DISTRICT CAW CAW" the crow brought them out of their fight for y/n who had zoned out long ago.

"Right! I'm Tengen Uzui! God of flamboyance and festivities! If I say bark, you bark! If I say grovel on the ground, you WILL grovel in the ground!" The sound pillar yelled at the three boys as y/n was still slung over his shoulder.

"Nice to meet you god of flamboyance! I'm the king of the mountain!" Inosuke tried to introduce but was quickly shut down by Tengen.

——-time skip——-

Tengen had reluctantly run off to get y/n's pet demons (aka Rui and Enmu) before going to the red light district with them.

The mission was simple.
Find out if there were any demons and save his three wife's who were working at brothels.

They all currently sat at a wisteria house with Uzui trying to do the boys makeup and y/n feeling really bad for them as Rui and Enmu struggled not to laugh.

"T-Tengen?" Y/n stuttered out not used to saying his first name

"Yes my love?" He answered with a smirk making the rest of the boys in the room glare

"Maybe you should use organic makeup.."
Y/n proceeded to grow plants that would help with that, making Enmu look at the plants in awe.

"Hmm? Great idea!"

Y/n smiled as Uzui started using the plants instead, a few minutes later a woman had walked in, bringing clothes for them to wear.

Y/n however refused to change out of her hero costume so they just let her stay in it.

That evening, the seven walked through the bustling streets of the red light district.

Tengen planning on selling the boys who had terrible makeup on.

Y/n couldn't bring herself to tell them that it looked bad so she stayed silent.

Tanjiro was the first one to be sold and he left with nezuko and Rui (who only went because y/n told him to)

The next one sold was inosuke, who had unwillingly taken Enmu along with him.

Y/n and Zenitsu were the last ones to be taken.
Tengen had kissed her hand before zenitsu pulled her away from the hashira with a smug smile as the pillar glared at him.

————

Y/n and Zenitsu were told to do some cleaning, but zenitsu was practically useless, that was until some girls had found out about his music talent and kept him in a room, testing him.

Y/n had been changed into a kimono and told that she could wander around for a little while and so the first place she went was to the garden.

She sat down and started humming.
The garden wasn't looked after very well, the grass was dead and the flowers had all drooped.

"Oh but love grows~
Where my rosemary goes~
And nobody knows like me."

Y/n sang softly as her hands drifted over the garden, the grass turning green and hydrated as the flowers all sprang up.

Y/n smiled at the plants and grew a couple rosemary bushes to make the place smell nice.

She hadn't noticed a woman coming up behind her and jumped a little when a hand was placed upon her shoulder.

"eep!" She squeaked

The woman frowned, "those powers are beautiful... by any chance, are you y/n?" The woman asked with a jealous look.

Y/n turned to the woman and gasped.

"U-u yes! Sorry, your really beautiful" y/n timidly complimented turning her head away from the woman, who's face had immediately turned red.

"I see why he likes you now... it's hard not to" the woman mumbled with a smirk

"Daki, it's my pleasure to meet you y/n" Daki spoke, squatting down and grabbing y/n's chin gently to face her

Y/n smiled at the woman making Daki's face a deeper shade of red.

"Would you like to join me?" Y/n asked, no longer embarrassed and patting the grass next to her.

Daki smiled and sat down on the lush grass, her arm wrapping around y/n's waist.

Muzan looked at the two from a distance with a glare.

He had sent Upermoon six to retrieve his beautiful flower for him, not to take her away from him.

Seems like no one could resist her charms...