Final selection

🌸❤️😳♥️🌸
————————————-

It had been 6 days since Tanjiro had left for the final selection and y/n was growing a bit worried.

What if he died?
Who would take care of nezuko?
What would she do?

She sighed for the 10th time that evening.
Getting up she walked out of the house and sat on a patch of dirt.

Her quirk had been acting up lately.
She was so used to always letting out power, that now, she had to keep it locked up in fear of a demon slayer catching her and deciding to kill her.

Sure, she could protect herself, but she was still in an unfamiliar world, who knows what tricks people have up their sleeves here.

Her hands racked through the dirt.

Little saplings of Sakura trees started to grow.

Releasing her pent up energy into the saplings, she got lost in thought.

She missed UA.
She missed the thrill of saving people from disasters.
She missed her family.
And most of all she missed the simplicity of it all.

Back in her world, you wouldn't one day wake up and hear on the news that someone was eaten.

you wouldn't have to send letters via crow and wait for days for an answer.

She missed technology.

Sure, she had her phone and hero gear and suit.
But what was the point if there was no internet?

Snapping out of her daze when she go smacked in the face by a branch.
Her eyes widened significantly.

Maybe she had put a bit too much energy into the Sakura trees.
She sweat dropped.
What would Urokodaki-sensei think of this.

The giant tree had removed any tree which was too close to it or in its way, successfully blocking off the path to the mountain

Urokodaki walked up to her from behind.

"What is this?" He spoke, slightly intimidated by the night of the tree.

"Quirk training?" Came her timid and unsure reply.

Urokodaki just sighed.

"Your growing me new trees tomorrow" and with that he started climbing the tree.

"Wait, at least let me get rid of the - .....tree...."
Urokodaki was already up 1/10's of the tree.

Y/n deadpanned.
'Guess I'll get rid of it tomorrow' she thought while heading back inside.

What she didn't expect though was to be tackled as soo as she opened the door.
Nezuko nuzzled her bambooed face into y/n's neck, her small arms wrapped around her in a death grip.

"Nezuko! Your awake!!" She yelled out in happiness while she was being squeezed to death by the child nezuko.

The two lay on the floor for a bit longer before y/n tried to move.
Nezuko 'hmpf'ed before hugging her waist tighter.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Y/n ended up having to walk around with nezuko hanging from her waist.
.
It got worse at night.
.
Nezuko was being extra clingy, it was understandable since she had been asleep for two years straight.
.
Nezuko wrapped herself around y/n, growing into her adult-ish form she stuffed her head into y/n's chest, her boobs cushioning nezukos face.
.
Nezuko was content.
.
Y/n was flustered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning soon came around and nezuko wouldn't let go of her.
She grabbed y/n and hid under the covers, away from the sun with her, before urokodaki had to forcefully grab y/n and take her.

Nezuko was pouting the entire day.

Urokodaki had her 'train her quirk'.
In reality he just wanted more trees, he also made y/n move the gigantic Sakura tree so it wasn't blocking the pathway.
.
.
.
.

There are now tons of wisteria trees on the mountain.
The giant Sakura tree is still there.
Urokodaki is pleased.

————————————

When y/n came back, she was exhausted.
A familiar presence was soon on the mountain.
Both nezuko and y/n perked up.

"Tanjiro's back" y/n yelled before she and nezuko dashed towards the door.

Nezuko kicked down the door and ran towards her brother, tears streamed down tanjiro's face at seeing his sister awake.

He tripped out of exhaustion, nezuko ran up to him and hugged him.
Urokodaki soon joined the hug.

Y/n, feeling a bit awkward stood to the side, watching in happiness.
.
That night they ate like royalty.
They were told about demons with blood demon art and tanjiro told her about nichirin swords and the rankings.
.
——————————

For the next two weeks, Tanjiro and nezuko both clung to her like glue.
Whenever y/n asked if they were alright the two looked up at her in admiration.

Poor bby y/n had no clue why.

——————————————-
Date finished: 13/07/22

——————————————-Date finished: 13/07/22

Enjoy this shit drawing ✍️
😋✋