Mr. Head Hazer's Nong

By FlyingApsara

A Cold Head Hazer who didnt want to open his heart for a certain Nong. But he could not avoid him since he wa... More

Chapter 1. Nong A082
Chapter 2. Arrogant
Chapter 3. Warming Up.
Chapter 4. Now and Forever
Chapter 5. Painful Memories
Chapter 6. Forgiveness
Chapter 8. Claiming
Chapter 9. Be My First. R🔞
Chapter 10. Moving In
Chapter 11. Frustration
Chapter 12. Officially Fiancè
Chapter 13. Taking with Love R🔞
Chapter 14. Leaving
Chapter 15. Surprise!!!!
Chapter 16. Breaking the News
Chapter 17. Pregnancy
Chapter 18. Getting into Routine
Chapter 19. Changes
Chapter 20. Complications
Chapter 21. Parenting
Chapter 22. Family
Chapter 23. Happily Ever After
Author's Note
Special Chapter.
Moon, Sky and Lexi
How We Met 1
How We Met 2
How We Met 3
How We Met 4
How We Met 5
Epilogue

Chapter 7. Official Kiss

685 57 22
By FlyingApsara

7..

Mew was healing pretty good. He was able to manage his tasks alone if Tae was busy, though he wont let Mew. It was the last week. Sports Week of Sotus. That should be renamed as Wild week. Everyone was enjoying every activity. Thanitt and Tee were players in Basketball. Mew didnt partcipate in any game but he was cheering for everyone.

He had lots of fun cheering for his freinds when Thanitt Tee and their team won the match against Tae's team and then he had to pamper a pouting sulking boyfriend. He loved it all. It was like he fell for Tae again.

Him being cold hearted. Hot headed. One could easily say that the man never smiled in his life. But with Mew. He was a new person. He would take care of Mew. Would feed him by hand. Will let him lean in his embrace while having some serious talk with hazers. And in room. No one can imagine ever how the wolf turned into a puppy. He would snuggle into Mew while Mew would work on his assignments. He would cook for him in sweat pants dancing around. They would watch soft romantic movies giggling like little girls. He was almost living together with Mew. Switching rooms as they wanted..

Tae had introduced a total new universe of love that he created. Mew could never find the traces of the old Tae who hated him. For now all he remembered was that Tae love him. A lot.

Today was the last day of sports and then the Gear ceremony. And definitely Mew had planned so many things gor tomorrow. He already had the cartier band he bought the first time for him. He had it polished again. And the gifts he bought while roaming in the mall with Thanitt and Tee.

And yes. He knew what does a GEAR means. And he wanted to use it wisely. They had the week free after the SOTUS and Tae was asking him to visit home. He wanted to make sure the family is okay with him before he takes it to next step.

The event was smooth till the mid of the day. It was the lunch break before the activities resume.

"Tae. You will be in the middle. Me and Max will take front. Tul will be behind you and August at the pole". Mew lifted his head up listening to the strategy of some game. .

"What is it Phi Sek"?

"Its Mud of War". August said sipping his drink. Mew was kind of lost.

"What kind of game is it"? He asked innocently and this time the table errupted into laughter.

"Baby its the latest version of Tug of war. It will be played in the mud pool. So ..". Tae explained and Mew whispered a silent O.

They had a match with their seniors. And the losers will treat the winning team. They were quite excited.

Mew took the front seat with his friends. He was intently and excitedly looking forward to it. The first half was a tie by the seniors  and juniors and Mew could see Tae and his team were planning something. It was like they had some better strategy to work.

They cheer leaders were cheering for both teams. 10 hot hunks were battling for the win and it was a sight to see. By now Mew was standing instead of sitting. He was biting his nails. Praying in his heart. Chanting Tae's name for his win.

The teams had mud smeared on their legs and some on their tees and arms, as they were wearing shorts and tees. And all of sudden Tae pulled off his followed by a few more.

But... Mew forgot to braeathe for a while.

His upper body was glistering with sweat. His arms almost coevered with dry mud. And he was mentally drooling anticipating foe what was about to come. He knew if was a dirty game. And there was no way the players could avoid falling in the mud.

They started the game again. This time the juniors were aggressive than before. They were determined to win the game at any cost to save their pride. Mew didnt know how they played, how they tricked. He was just focused on his hot boyfriend now drenched in sweat and mud. His eyes were sharply engaged and calculating every move of the opponent team. With him in the middle and four strong players supporting him from back and front, he whispered yelled and all of the sudden the seniors fell on the mud just some inches into Tae's team declaring their victory.

The students were cheering for the juniors. Some were cursing the seniors. Those who placed bets were laughing and goofing around. Everyone was having fun but not one person.

Tae was pulled into a group hug by his team before he turned to greet Mew. But he was stunned at his place. Mew was staring... No. Gaping at him. His eyes were glued to Tae. And even if standing afar, he could clearly see the red in those beautiful eyes that scream desire.

Tae was mesmerized by the look of his boy. He was aroused. And so far luckily no one noticed him, untill Tee turned to Mew for the treat he promised if Tae won the game. He gulped elbowing Thanitt. And he was no different. They didnt know how to handle the messed up Mew. He was biting his lip not to jump on Tae. Surely they couldnt afford a live show in the middle of the field. Tae will kill everyone who dare to stare at his boy.

Tee stood in front of Mew, who then realised that he was ogling openly at Tae. He turned to see Tee in his eyes and blushed instantly because those expressions told him how he was reacting.

He peeked over Tee's shoulder and saw Tae smirking in knowing. And he ran off. Without stopping anywhere he went to his room and hide himself in the duvet. His heart was beating in his ears. Hell, he felt his whole body was a heart. He cheeks were heated. His eyes hooded as the images of Tae flashed in front of his eyes.

He was snuggled into the pillow when he heard the faint sound of door opening and then closing again. Without turning he could say it was Tae. He could recognise him by his foot steps.

"Baby boy". He heard Tae whisper... Oh shittt. As if there was something left. His heart was skipping beats now as Tae lift off the duvet from him. Those fingers in his hair, on his neck down to his mid back were sending sparks in his body.

"Look at me baby". Tae spoke in his ear. But Mew shook his head. This time Tae chuckled.

"Wont you help me clean this dried mud hmmm"? Tae murmured a pleading tone and this time Mew couldnt avoid it. He left the bed and helped Tae to the washroom but he wasnt looking at Tae. And that was igniting a new fire in Tae.

Mew took him to the sink. He helped cleaning all the mud from his arms. His face before running the shower foe Tae to take bath. He was about to leave the washroom only to be spinned and encaged in a pair of strong arms. They were standing under the running shower and wet in no time. Mew was standing by the walls with his hands on a sturdy chest supporting himself for balance. Their gaze was locked and he could see the warm eyes turning dark. Or may be it was the water ....

"Help me". Tae whispered on his lips before ghosting them and Mew lost every thread of self control if he had any. He looped his arms around Tae pulling him close to feel every inch of his body against him.

Tae tilted his head, parting his lips with his own. Mew loved the feeling of his tongue moving inside his mouth. Dancing and curling with his own. He was humming inside Tae's mouth while they both were busy to undo their dresses. That were soon gone.

Tae pushed Mew to the glass wall taking in the naked upper body like he was eye raping him and Mew was feeling like a virgin girl blushing under the intense gaze. He wanted to hide himself in his hands but Tae beat him.

"Dont...". And that command was enough for Mew to surrender. He obediently held his hands on Tae's shoulders who was descending in front of him. Kissing the smooth neck he was cupping Mew's cheeks with one hand while the other was busy caressing his torso. He felt a soft bud under his fingers and ohhh how he loved the feeling. Mew was soft. Hard muscles but those cute little pink buds were too cotton soft under his pores. He twisted them, pinched them. But that wasnt satisfying his heart. He bend a bit and give it an experiemental lick.

"Ssssss". Mew bit his lips in pleasure. The velvet soft tongue was doing magic on his extra sensitive nipples. He just found out he had a soft spot and by the way Tae was sucking and licking dutifully, he was feeling tight in his jeans that was already suffocating him.

He dig his nails in Tae's shoulder blades before he rolled his tongue for a last time reluctatingly, but he wanted to explore more. The firm abs. His waist curves. The perfect dipped navel button.

"Ohh damnnnn. You are sooooo beautiful baby. So baby soft". Tae was admiring his body fully with his hands, lips and tongue. Mew felt he would fall down. His legs turn jelly and just when he was about to stumble, Tae held him upright by his hips.

"Just 5 minutes baby. Can you hold up for just five minutes please"? There was an edge in Tae's pleads that added up the strength in Mew.

"Ye.. Yes Phi". He said bracing himself with the support of glass walls that had turned foggy.

Tae looked upto him through his lashes once before popping open the buttons of his jeans pulling it down.

"Gawdddd Babyyyy... Look at you huhhhh". Mew didnt know how to react. Either he should focus on every word of admiration of appreciate the tocuhes on his briefs.

"Phi.. Nnnhh. Every one... Is.. Sa..mee". He moaned spoke. But he could see Tae squatting and shaking his head in a NO. He pulled down his briefs too.

"Oh no... Look at it. Pale just like your body tone. Clean. Cute even if engraged. And look at me". He stood up to pull up his own jeans and briefs. Mew gaped at him with full open eyes and gaping like a fish.

Yes Tae was right. Mew was pale white but Tae was angry tan. Little pubes guarding the base.

"See. Now you know what i mean. Jeez. Wasnt it enough to put me in complex as you are so fair as compare to me. And now this. Even your dick is so beautiful than mine. Mewwwww". Tae whined holding both dicks in his hand. Comparing.

"Seriously Phiii.. Like who talks like this. Phiiiiiiiiiiii". Mew rolled his eyes. Who the hell compares the complextion of dicks. They should fulfil their function. Right. But he moaned as soon as Tae was rubbing them together. Pulling Mew close, he wrapped his leg for a better an direct impact. And that was lit. Like ohhh my goddd.

They were not able to utter a single syllable. Their expressions, tightly shut eyes. They were clinging on each other to hold and prevent from falling. And the rocking movements of their hips...

"Phi.. Nnnnhhhh".

"Oh god. Baby.... Ssssss". The bathroom was echoing with pleasure filled moans. And deep grunts.

Mew pulled Tae to capture his plump lips. Tugging his brown locks. He could feel himself close and also Tae because both lengths were rubbing against each other fastly now. Throbbing and pulsing.

And it was not longer when they both shed their loads in between their bodies.

"Phiiii". Mew slumped down on the floor followed by Tae. Breathing deep.

"Next time i wont let it go waste". Tae said and Mew snapped his head to look for the meanings. With Tae he always had to focus on what he meant.. "See our unborn babies all drained in the water". Tae said in a sad tone and Mew facepalmed himself.

Tae would surely behave like a baby himself.

"Like i will get pregnant or you will Phi". He stood up pulling Tae to take a bath finally.

"Yeah we cant but we can go for surrogate. Sorry babies. Dad will take care next time". This time Mew smacked his forehead. And Tae busted into laughter.

**********

"Mew join us for dinner". Tae said as they both slipped into comfortable Jeans and Tees. Tae had to go with his friends as the promised treat from seniors.

"Uhmmm Phi. Me Tee and Thanitt had dinner plans too. Thanitt was asking me for a treat if your team won. How about you ask your friends and we all can go together". Mew said thinking for a while. Tae thought too and dialled his senior.

"Lets go. They have agreed to join. Lets get Thanitt and Tee". Tae said picking up his wallet and mobile. He was about to leave when Mew pulled him back.

He planted a deep kiss on his lips before parting. Tae was surprised but he liked it.

"Next time i wont let it go waste too". Mew winked and Tae grinned in happy. That means he wanted to start their family too.

The dinner was fun. Their friends were teasing Tae who was busy feeding his baby unbothered by the tease. He grilled meat for him. Ordered for his favorite sushi.

"Talk back to me if you have a boyfriend like i have. Right baby". Tae shut them all pulling Mew for a snearing kiss. Everyone was silent before they all cheered for them. Indeed they were perfect match for eeach other. Equally whipped..equally crazy in love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 87 10
TROPE-- MISUNDERSTANDING When a Muslim girl is not in her right path she herself don't know anything about her religion doing everything which is ha...
225K 43K 104
A few minutes into the walk, I heard footsteps shuffling behind me. I tensed up and halted in my tracks. My heart began to pound violently in my ches...
14.9K 1.2K 73
[Completed] The universe knows when its meant to be. Two souls waiting for their other half. One who escaped trauma, the other who felt void. Would a...
3.6K 239 25
Sometimes the people you think you hate become your biggest drug. Or maybe even the love of your life. Possibly even the person you would fight a a...