COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m ๐ŸŒน
2. power ๐ŸŒน
3. do re mi ๐Ÿช™
4. heathens ๐ŸŒน
5. like that ๐ŸŒน
6. dangerous game ๐ŸŒน
7. glory & gore ๐Ÿช™
8. dont make me๐ŸŒน
9. high ๐Ÿช™
10. sue me๐ŸŒน
11. not allowed ๐Ÿช™
12. praying ๐ŸŒน
13. demon high ๐Ÿช™
14. sacrifice ๐Ÿช™
15. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
16. tag, youre it ๐ŸŒน
17. you should see me in a crown ๐ŸŒน
19. look what you made me do๐ŸŒน
20. dont blame me ๐ŸŒน
21. teeth๐ŸŒน
22. wrong ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. bleach ๐Ÿช™
24. dress ๐ŸŒน
25. babydoll ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. delicate๐ŸŒน
27. choke ๐ŸŒน
28. murder party ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. crazy girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. call out my name๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
31. i wanna be your slave ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
32. detention ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. paradise๐ŸŒน
34. poison ๐Ÿช™
35. gangsta ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. streets๐ŸŒน
37. girl on fire๐Ÿช™
38. bad blood๐ŸŒน
39. demons๐ŸŒน
40. say you wont let go๐Ÿช™
41. mirrors๐ŸŒน
42. chains๐ŸŒน
43. all we do๐Ÿช™
44. stitches ๐ŸŒน
45. arcade ๐ŸŒน
46. low low ๐Ÿช™
47. boys will be boys๐ŸŒน
48. line without a hook๐Ÿช™
49. 7 rings๐Ÿช™
50. motive ๐ŸŒน
51. redbone ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
52. dont call me angel ๐ŸŒน
53. strawberry lipstick ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. kill my mind๐Ÿช™
55. changes ๐ŸŒน
56. like i can๐ŸŒน
57. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
58. dark red ๐Ÿช™
59. best years ๐ŸŒน
60. let me ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. atlantis ๐Ÿช™
62. swim ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
63. prisoner ๐Ÿช™
64. all the stars ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
65. woman like me ๐Ÿช™
66. sweet nothing ๐ŸŒน
67. the great war ๐ŸŒน
69. the scientist ๐ŸŒน
70. shirt ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
71. best years ๐ŸŒน
72. intermission; flower ๐Ÿช™

18. revenge ๐Ÿช™

6.5K 225 129
By skywriter404

REVENGE
—and you've thought that i would let it go and let you walk—

"You're so weird." Stefan looks up at me, lifting the weights up again. "Pay attention to me, not to her. What if i drop this on my chest?"

"Not like i can lift it anyway." I look back at him, shoving my casted fist in his face. "She broke it, you know."

"I do know, since you were ranting about it the enitre drive to the hospital." He puts the weight on the bars, sitting up. "At least talk to her."

I look at Keilani boxing with her brothers friend Kaleb, he has a thing for her and i hate it. I hate him. He's annoying me. He's flirting with her and she's flirting back.

She doesn't break his wrist either when he touched her. She blushes.

Blushes?

Who the fuck?

Why can't she's blush when I touch her?

I look back at Stefan, "You are down bad, brother. Down bad." He shakes his head with a laugh.

Movement catches my eye and my attention turns toward the doors, four FBI agents walking in.

Two walk to Keilani, two walk over here.

"Call my lawyer, and call Roman Reign."

"Why am i calling Reign?"

"Because he deals with this cocky fucker too." I stand up, looking at Agent Hamada and one of his teammates stopping at the bench of Stefans weights. "Agents."

"Ciro Ferrari." Hamada clears his throat, "Need to take you down to the station for some questioning."

"About what?" I smile.

"A group of kidnapped and tortured boys who's mentioned the name Coin, Italian and very pale blue eyes." The one behind him says, flipping cuffs in his hand.

I smile again, holding out my wrists and looking over at Keilani having a normal fucking conversation with Da Rosa.

"How'd you break your wrist?" Hamada cuffs me, he couldn't do it tightly.

"Save the questioning for the station, Hamada." I voluntarily walk off with them, seeing Keilani wasn't being handcuffed but leaded out by Da Rosa.

We were put in the same black SUV.

She glances at me, "You let me handle this."

"You don't tell me what to do." I smile.

"Fine, get arrested, see if i give a shit." She faces the front.

Hamada gets in the front with Da Rosa. They're quiet on the drive over to the police station and i see my lawyer had already arrived.

We're leaded out but i nudge her shoulder, nodding my head and mouthing 'handle it.'

She smiles, then we're separated.

"My client will not speak to you without me present, Hamada." My Lawyer, Fisher, says.

"You got here fast." Hamada sighs, opening a questioning room and shoving me in there.

"Check on Keilani Hale." I say quickly.

He nods his head, walking out of the room. Only for Da Rosa to walk in. "Hello, Ferrari."

"Hello, Da Rosa. Why am i here?"

"Lineup."

"For what?"

"Couple of kids said you tortured them."

"I don't know if you're aware but i don't really have the time for that." I smile, resting my elbows on the table. "Busy man."

"Torturing kids?"

"No." I lean back.

"Doing what?"

"Isn't my lawyer supposed to be present?"

"Why do you need a lawyer if you're innocent?"

"Because y'all dumb fucks will try and pin me for something i didn't do."

The door opens and my lawyer walks in, "Out." He says to Da Rosa.

"We'll be with you shortly." He gets up, stopping at the door. "Who authorised for you both to be interviewed together?"

"Detective James." My lawyer closes the door on him.

"How'd you manage that?" I look at her, still no cuffs on.

"He owed me a favour." He closes the door.

Keilani keeps her distance but looks at me, "We were together that night at my house, Kaleb and Comet will vouch for us. We were watching a movie, Jaws, and then we slept."

She's so hot when she's bossy.

"Anything else?"

"No. I can handle the rest." She opens the door and leaves.

My lawyer looks at me, "You wanna tell me what happened?"

"I just cleaned up some work." I look at the two way mirror, "They can come in now."

It was around 40 minutes before Da Rosa walks back in with another white dude. "I'm agent Cross, you already know Agent Da Rosa." The guy introduces himself, sitting down opposite us. "Where were you November 18th?"

"Keilani's house."

"Keilani Hale?" Da Rosa asks, "Are you seeing her?"

"Something like that." I look at him, "Why?"

"Is there anyone that can confirm you were there?"

"Keilani, Comet Hale and their family friend Kaleb."

"What time did you leave at?"

"I didn't, Keilani and I went upstairs."

He frowns, "To do what?"

"Sleep."

"Keilani said you..." He clears his throat, "Wrestled?"

I hide my smile, of course she would be the type to fuck with FBI agents. "Before we slept, yeah."

"You wrestled?"

I'm going to piss her off too.

"We fucked." I smile, "Sexual intercourse, if you must."

"And you didn't leave the family home?"

"No. We were in her room all night."

"So why was your car tracked back to a warehouse on the highway?" He shows me CCTV footage of my car.

"I let my colleagues borrow it sometimes. Stefan Fusco was probably driving."

"Do you recognise this boy?" He puts down a picture of the guy that pissed his pants.

"No."

"What about this one?" He puts down the picture that i sent to all his family members.

"No but he looks in bad shape."

"He's in the hospital with severe PTSD and said it was you." Cross speaks up, "Why would he say that?"

"Probably got the wrong guy." I lean back, "Never seen him before."

"Are you aware that witholding information is against federal law?"

"And my client has been answering your questions." My lawyer speaks up, "Now, if you have no evidence, i'd like to take my client home."

Da Rosa keeps his eyes on me and i smile cockily.

The door opens and the agent Hamada walks in, "Hello, Hamada."

"You can go."

I raise my eyebrows, "Oh can i now?"

"Alibi checks out, even the movie they were watching." He slides his hands into his pockets, "One of the kids spoke up and said they think they have the wrong guy."

I push my hands out and Cross takes the handcuffs off.

"Ciao." I wink at Da Rosa, walking out of the room to see Keilani. She was waiting, "Come home with me." I stand in front of her.

She raises an eyebrow, "I like when people use manners."

"Or don't." I walk away.

She keeps sitting there, she doesn't follow me like i expected her to do so i walk back in. "Come with me please, Keilani."

She stands up, walking out before me.

I dismiss my lawyer and follow Keilani down the street, "Where are you going?"

"Need to tell you something." She walks into a frozen yoghurt shop. "Hi Jane."

"Hi Keilani. Just your usual?"

"Yes please and..." She looks at me, "Get him a strawberry blast."

"Coming right up" Jane turns around.

Keilani sits at a table near a window, as a Capo, that's something we never do. Windows.

"Sit down, Coin. It's bulletproof."

I hesitantly sit down and she looks at me, "When you return to your warehouse, Kyle Jennings will be there."

"And how did he get there?"

"Called in a favour from a friend of mine. I needed him to be threatened to let us go, he's for you."

"No, Keilani. He's for you. You take care of him."

She smiles at me, "He's for you because his fathers a private investigator and before my friend kidnapped him, he said he knew about you, and some girl called Sofia."

My entire body tenses.

"He said something about her memorial, my friend ripped out his tongue before he could say any more. He's for you." She smiles as Jane walks over with two frozen yoghurt tubs. "Thanks."

She takes the blue one and pushes me over the pink one. "What is this?" I look down at the yoghurt.

"Strawberry."

"I'm allergic." I push it back.

She smiles again, this time standing up. "I know, that's why i got it." And then she pays quickly and walks out of the shop.

I pick up my phone, calling my brother who still lives in Italy, "Enzo."

"Brother." He clears his throat.

"Check Sofia's memorial."

"I got a call from the pastor saying i should check it because someone had damaged it."

Oh i'm going to kill the enitre Jennings family.

"Fix it."

"What trouble have you got yourself into, Ciro?"

"Nothing i can't handle." I walk out of the shop, hanging up the phone and Stefan rolls up with some of my men in the back, I get in the passenger seat, "The Jennings family trashed Sofia's memorial."

He side eyes me, "To the Jennings house?"

"Yes."

We drive there, there was a police car by the door. Both cops were in the car so it made me think they were just there for protection.

"Vince, distract the cops."

Vince gets out of the car, quickly running up and knocking on the window of the cop door until one gets out. He starts pointing, looking worried and they both get out, running up the street.

I get out of the car, Stefan following me and he shoots the doorbell.

I kick the door down and my eyes fall onto a scared looking woman, "Hi," I smile, "Bye." I shoot her in the head.

Stefan runs upstairs while i search down here.

When i look back up, Stefan was holding the guy with the gun to his head. "See now it was fucked up that you had to ruin my sisters memorial."

"You killed my daughter."

"And? She was annoying."

"You're going to kill my son too, aren't you?"

"Bingo." I look at what he was wearing. "Stef, hang him from the balcony with his belt."

"I alerted the police, they'll be here in minutes."

Stefan takes the belt off the guy and wraps it around his neck, then wraps the rest of it around the balcony.

When we hear sirens, Stefan throws him over the side of the balcony, the belt tightening around his neck while he chokes.

He runs down the stairs and we run back to the car, Vince was in the front with one of the guys so we get in the back with the tinted window.

Vince drives off, the opposite direction from where the cops were and then takes a sharp left, "Did you do it?"

"If anyone gets arrested call your lawyer, don't say a word." I put my gun back in its holster. "Warehouse."

He turns directions and drives us back to the warehouse, low and behold, a beaten up, broken legged, bloodied mouth Kyle Jennings was laying in the bush.

I pull him out, dragging him in by his ripped up clothes and stamping on his neck once he's inside. I shoot him in his knee, "For Keilani." Then, at his crotch, "For Keilani again." Then point the gun at his head, he was scared. "For Sofia." And then i empty my bullets through his head until his face is nothing but a red mush of skin, organs and blood.

I step over him, "Someone clean him up." and then walk into my office.

Sofia didn't deserve that.

=
=
=
=
=
Ciro girl boss era

also share this book
word count: 1928

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 1.3K 55
ยฉall rights reserved. This document is a product of my own imagination and should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my consent. All the...
34.7K 924 22
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐„๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐š." "๐…๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
153K 4.1K 51
"I'm not your bitch, Non succede," he says shaking his head. (not happening). "Are you sure? You aren't my bitch for tonight?" I lean down latching m...