one piece x reader one shot l...

Galing kay sandycake8

now this book my look familiar, wattpad deleted my fucking story and were fucking shit getting it back, as in... Higit pa

Embarrassment (bdsm sub ace)
Good Boy (sub Ace)
blood bound (soft dom god law)
Flirting (dom ace)
quiet (sub rosinante)
Equations Part 1 (teacher shanks)
Equations part 2 (soft daddy dom shanks)
Studies part 1 (dom law)
Studies part 2 (soft loving law)
Stockholm (law forced)
Onii-Chan (shy ace)
Tiger stripes (dom zoro)
undying love (yandere vampire mihawk)
Sick (soft law)
poker (sub nami)
Hide & seek (soft dom luffy)
Bad girl (soft dom sanji)
Asshole (coach smoker)
Never regret (vampire Bartholomew)
Mine (jealous Alfa zoro)
Lakehouse (rich jock ace)
Little mouse (dom Doflamingo forced)
Beloved (Anubis law)
Volunteering (soft teacher Marco)
Birthday wish (Mihawk & shanks threeway)
Captains whore (hard dom law)
?needed? (Soft mihawk)
Forgiving (young sub shanks)
Obey me (bdsm sub Kidd)
Books (daddy mihawk)
Nesting part 1 (omega law)
Nesting part 2 (omega law)
iRobot (android law)
day by day (daddy ace)
Mate (dom siren shanks)
Better (dom luffy)
Dinner Time (sub thatch)
Heat (law forced)
Obedience part 1 (bdsm hard dom law)

Detention (dom teacher mihawk)

3.6K 71 15
Galing kay sandycake8

This was requested, let me know how I did I think I did good

*CRACK*

I jolted up in my desk from the loud bang in the class room. Everyone was looking to the back of the class at me. I must have fallen asleep again.

"Miss. L/n, I would appreciate it if you would stop falling asleep in my class" my history teacher Mr. Dracule said in his boring monotone voice. He always talks like that, no fluctuations at all, not even in his face he always has a scowl.

"Maybe I could if you wernt so boring" I mumbled and proped my head up with my hand. Zoro, nami, law, chopper, perona, bepo, Robin, and just about the rest of the students looked at me like they were afraid for me.

"What was that y/n" Mr. Dracules voice got sterner and deeper as I could of sworn his eye twitched. I swallowed and made probably the worst decision of My life. I put my hand down, sat up straight, and cleared my throat talking louder.

"I said that maybe I could stay awake if you weren't so boring. You only ever talk in one tone and it makes me fall asleep, as if what you were talking about wasn't boring enough. You could maybe, I dont know, talk like a normal fucking human being and not like some drone reading lines. Not like Mr. Shanks, he's crazy, in a good way. But you could make it more interesting at least" he closed his eyes and took a deep breath letting it out as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"My patience for you is wearing thin, maybe if I give you detention you can pay attention when I go through the lesson again" I tossed my arms in the air getting made, he knows there is the semi formal today.

"My ability to pay attention to you is as thin as your patience. Sorry I lie they are nonexistent. This is why none of the students like you, you know what fucking day it is and yet you're going to make me spend it with your boring as-

*CRACK*

"UP HERE NOW" he hit the chalkboard with his wooden ruler and yelled in a booming voice making me and everyone else flinch. I don't think anyone has ever heard him yell before. I could feel sweat run down my forhead as I swallowed.

"ANYDAY L/N" he yelled as he grabbed his rolling chair and moved it to the middle infront of the class. I got up walking right up to him, and doing my best not to piss myself or shake. If looks could kill, I'd have been dead years ago.

"Sit" he gestured with the ruler to the chair. I crossed my arms not breaking eye contact with him as I leaned on one foot.

"Why" he grabbed me by my hair and made me sit in the seat. He looked into my eyes with his face right infront of mine as he held me in place with the hand in my hair and put the ruler to my chin.

"I didn't tell you to talk..."he brought his face even closer making me push back into the chairMto get away from him, I could feel his breath fan my face.

"I told you to fucking sit y/n" I could hear the slight growl in his voice before he stood back up and ran his hand though his hair.

"I better see you in this room at the end of the day or we are going to have a problem" I was still staring at the ceiling from the awkward situation we were in just moments ago. Well, awkward for me he seems fine. He put the ruler to my chin again and tilted my head to look at him.

"We don't want a problem do we y/n" I swallowed as I looked at him at the other end of the ruler.

"N-no sir" I was internernaly cringing at myself for studering AND my voice cracking from my nerves.

"Good, now as I was saying class."

*timeskip*

The last class of the day just ended and I'm scared about the extent to the trouble that my big fat mouth got me in. Worst of all its the one teacher that no one wants to piss off, not even the other teachers. I just reached the door to his classroom and I just stared at it trying to calm my nerves.

"Time to find out what fresh hell I got myself into with my 'favorite teacher' bleha" I went to open the door when someone cleared there throat behind me making my eyes almost bulge out of my head.

"If you keep talking like that we are going to have more problems then we already do I/n" he put his hand on the door next to my head as I felt his breath blow my hair.

"How about you open the door and get in my classroom before you make things even worse for yourself" I had a chill go down my spine as I quickly opened the door and power walked to a desk in the front of the room. I heard him chuckle at my reaction making me grit my teeth.

"Take a seat miss. L/n because we are going though the entire lesson from this morning, perhaps from other days as well, I'm not sure yet"

I groaned and sat down in the desk infront of me.

"Oh no, you're not sitting there" he pulled his chair out like before making me swallow.

*CRACK*

"Sit y/n' he smaked the chair with his ruler making me jump.

"Is that really necessary" I asked as I got up and sat in the chair. He put the ruler under my chin and tilted my head.

"It seems to do wonders at keeping you awake" I huffed as I crossed my arms and legs.

"A teacher that keeps his students enthralled by not being so." he leaned down infront of me with a hand on each armrest.

"Do you really think you should finish that sentence" I swallowed hard from that hard look in his golden eyes.

"N-no s-sir" I swallowed hard again. He smirked before he stood up again.

"Now if you stayed awake in class you would know that in-"

*small timeskip*

"Its not wise to fall sleep infront of your history teacher Exspeshaly since he decided to sacrifice hours from his Friday night to make sure you understand the material so you can pass his class" I was resting my head on my hand on the armrest of the chair when I felt warm breath on my face and a deep voice in my ear. I opened my eyes and jerked back, unsuccessfully, to the sight of Mr. Dracule staring into my soul with his face so close to mine.

"hats wrong y/n" he got even closer to my face, so close I could almost touch him without moving.

"I.... you. very. *swallow*.... close" he smirked at me.

"I see now"

"W-wh-" before I had the chance to say anything he grabbed my arm in a tight hold, took his ruler and nocked everything off his desk before he bent me over the desk and held my arm behind my back in a painful way.

"Pop quiz, who was the first emperor of the qing dynasty" he stood to the side of me and I felt him touch the ruler to my ass.

"-i-i-i d-dont know"

*CRACK*

My scream caught in my throat from the shock that he struck my ass with the ruler.

"I don't know is not an answer, who was the first emperor of the qing dynasty'

"'-i um P-puyi"

*CRACK*

"Incorrect, that was the last, who was the first" he wasn't giving me light smaks, they were hard, and they brought tears to my eyes.

"Who was the first y/n" he asked more softly as he rubbed my ass with the ruler.

"P-p|-please m-mr. D-dracule i-i d-don-nt k-kno

*CRACK*

"Thats"

*CRACK*

"Not"

*CRACK*

"An"

*CRACK*

"Answer, now tell me the answer"

"I'm sorry-y-y" I yelled crying from how bad it hurt. I saw him toss the ruler to the side and felt him pull my leggings and my panties down enough to expose my ass.

"You don't have to be sorry, just tell me the answer sweetheart" he said softly as he softly rubbed my ass.

"-um i-is i-it a-ahh" he was pulling my cheeks apart with his thumb as his hold on my arm got softer.

"Go on, you know the answer"

"F-fulin ahhhhh m-mr. D-dracule" I moaned as I felt him run a finger up and down my pussy lips.

"Thats a good girl, what age was he when he took the throne" I felt his thumb part my outer lips to play with my inner lips as he leaned over me and started to leave open mouth kisses on my neck.

"Ahhh i-i w-wh- mmhhmm 16 AHHHHH" I screamed as he pushed two fingers into my virgin hole as he bit my neck.

"Incorrect, but you are close, try again" as he moved his fingers around inside me he kept pushing a spot that made me pant like a dog.

"Whats the answer y/n" he whispered in my ear with that deep voice making me shiver. I felt his chest vibrate as he put his foot between my legs and pulled my legging and panties to the floor.

He pulled my leg up and put it on his desk with his knee behind my thigh on his desk making his fingers go deeper inside me. When I arched my back and moaned he let go of my arm and held my jaw instead.

"I need an answer sweetheart" his hand ghosted up my shirt making me shiver until he finally unzipped the front of my sports bra and started to play with my nipple.

"ahhh twe-mmhhmm six ohhh" I was clawing at his desk as I was finding it hard to keep a straight thought. He pulled his fingers out making me whine at the loss.

"I'm not sure if you were going to say 26 or just 6, but 6 is the right answer" he said as he pulled my feet out of my shoes and legging.

"I'm tired of playing, it's time for the real reason why you're here" I heard some clanking before I felt his hands on my ass again.

"T-ther-reaaahhhAAAAHHHH" he cut me off with my own scream as he thrusted himself into my virgin hole.

"Oh, I'm sorry, we're you a virgin, well if you were a good student and didn't feel the need to always sass me maybe I would have been more gentle" he leaned over me as he hooked his fingers in my bottom jaw and his other hand played with my nipple.

"Now" he pulled out slowly then thrusted hard inside me making me yell in pain as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Your going to be a good girl" he pulled out slowly and thrusted fast and hard inside me.

"And take all of your teaches cock" he started to leave open mouth kisses on my neck as he kept the slow and deep thrusts. After a few thrusts the pain started to turn into plesher.

"M-mr. D-dracule" I moaned as he took his hand out of my mouth and put it around my neck bringing me to his chest to look him in the eye with my half lidded ones.

"Its mihawk, that's the only thing I want to hear you scream out as I make you my good girl is that understood" he thrusts got a little faster making me moan more as I leaned into his neck.

"I asked you a question y/n and I expect an answer" he started to squeeze my neck as he pinched and twisted my nipple hard making me scream as tears ran down my face.

"YES SIR YES SIR ILL BE YOUR GOOD GIRL MIHAWK ILL BE GOOD AAAHHH" he pushed me back down on the desk and held my hips as he slapped my ass.

"Thats my good girl" he said before he started to thrust fast and hard inside me making me claw the desk as it shook from the force.

"AHHH MIHAWK MIHAWK MIHAWK YES YES AAAAHHH" I cried from it feeling so good as I tried my best to look back at him. Suddenly he pulled out and flipped me on my back and pulled off his dress shirt before he slipped back inside me making me moan. He leaned over top of me and surprised me with an open mouth kiss that gladly accepted as I wrapped my arms around him with one hand in his hair and the other scratching his back making him growl in my mouth. He started to thrust into me faster making me break the kiss for air as I screamed from my clit starting to rub on his pelvis. He started to kiss my neck and jaw till he got to my one boob and started to suck on my nipple.

"Fuck, you keep clenching like that little girl and I might cum" that made my muscles clench.

"YES YES MIHAWK PLEASE PLEASE I WANT IT I WANT IT DONT STOP DONT STOP AAHHHHAAAA" I screamed as I clawed at him not knowing what to do with myself with how good I felt. It didn't help when he wrapped his arm around my shoulders as his other held the top of my head and he started to go a little slower but hit so much deeper and harder making my back arch as I cried.

"Dont stop mihawk gon-na c-cum" I weezed as I started to shake as the best orgasam ran though my body making my toes curl. He thrusted inside me a few more times before he pulled out and came on my belly, boobs, and chest.

"Now is someone going to be a good girl and pay attention in my class" he asked as he cupped the back of my head so I could look at him.

"I-if t-th-a-at *pant* i-is wh-ha-at I g-get *swallow* then I d-dont think I-i want too" he smirked at me as he ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Thats what I thought you'd say, and I'm glad you did"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.6K 1.3K 10
This is based on a request from the lovely @AbyssCronica You've been blind to things that have been going on around you. Maybe you didn't want to se...
18.7K 719 28
As a chubby girl myself, there is not enough representation, so I wrote this. I will be using the theory that Rocks D. Xebec is Shanks's father so t...
129K 4.9K 49
Ayoshi Aishi is trying to find his senpai. And along the way he manages to steal the hearts of many without even realizing it. -------------------- I...
28.5K 948 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...