š–š”šžš§ š“š”šž š’š¢š§š§šžš«...

By vv1perx

āš˜šØš®'š«šž š©š„ššš²š¢š§š  šš š§ššš¬š­š² š ššš¦šž š”šžš«šž, š„šØšÆšž. š‹šžš­ š¬šžšž š°š”šØ š°š¢š§š¬? āž ... More

A/N
Characters
Playlist
Prolouge
01.| Hate
02.| In Hell
03.| Watch Me
04.| Dont Tempt Me
05.| Familiar Feeling
06.| The Fight
07.| Switch Up
08.|Dead To Me
09.| Care For Her
10.| Would You ?
11.| Listen Nicole
12.| Simple Message
13.| Worried
14.| Unbearable Feelings
15.| Ex Lover
16.| Lets Play A Game?
17.| Abella
18.| Mission
19.| Seven Minutes In Heaven
21.| Regrettable Kiss
22.| Mutual Friend
23.| Cant Runaway
24.| Destroyed
25.| Sex On The Beach
26.| Bounty
27.| Forgiveness
28.| Halloween
29.| November 1st
30.| Tapes
31.| My Protecter
32.| Six Flags
33.| Trust Him
34.| Stripper
35.| Kill or Get Killed
36.| Evangeline
37.| Tendancy
38.| Like A Tattoo
39.| White Dust
40.| You'd Break
41.| It's Me
42.| Water & Fire
43.| A Mistake
44.| Come Back To Me
45.| Salvation
46.| Gone
47.| Want You
Epilogue

20.| Invite

2.3K 24 13
By vv1perx

Its been a couple days since the day we all drank. The day after I gained another fat headache and lord I slept the whole day.

No one questioned if me and Nikko anything when we were in the closet and thank god they didn't. That would've been an awkward conversation that I won't be ready for.

"Hey, Alvara want to go get coffee. I already told Elijah and Stefano is sadly tagging along." I heard Abella say as we cleaned the living room.

"Sure, let me go change." I then start heading to my room but I feel an arm on my shoulder. "We're are you going?"

Nikko asked as I turned to see him. "Somewhere." I walk into my room heading to my closet.

I haven't talked to him since we did what we did. Well he hasn't talked to me, every time I tried striking a conversation he pushed away which made me mad.

"Which is?" I sigh and turn to face him.

"Coffee shop. A coffee shop, Nikko." I turn back around look for and outfit to wear.

I decided on a white turtle neck, blue jeans, a crème color coat and crème color boots. It was getting colder by the day here.

"What's up with you?" As I was taking my clothes out the closet I slam the door. "Nothing is up Nikko, okay? Now, get out."

"There has to be something if you're acting like this."

"I said it's nothing, now go before I take you out myself."

"Why do you act like this?"

"Like what?"

"Angry, you get angry so easily"

"And you don't?"

"No, I'm short tempered."

"No, you're not and you know it. I don't punch things cause I'm angry, I don't want to physically hurt people when I'm angry, do I?"

"At least I'm not the type to be so fucking emotional. I don't cry out of anger or when someone screams at me. I don't get mad when someone ignores me. I don't breakdown over the most stupidest shit and cry because someone doesn't want to be there for me, do I Alvara? Do I!" He raised his voice which made me angry.

"Get the fuck out Nikko, seriously you piece of shit. I try not to bring your personal problems into situations like this. But you Nikko King, you have no fucking heart and it fucking shows. So go, now!"

"Alvara, I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"You didn't what, huh? You said what
you said and you can't take it the fuck back. Don't go apologizing over something that's already said and done, now go" He left slamming the door.

I didn't mean to raise my voice at him- scratch that I did mean to raise my voice because he doesn't get to raise it at me and act like it's normal but that's what happens when you don't talk to the person you literally fingered in a closet , ignore them and when they talk to you they put an attitude. So if he's mad that's on him not me and he brings my problems to it which makes it worse.

Abella came into my room wearing some jeans with a grey jacket and black turtle neck. "Ready?" I nodded at Abella and we all head out. "What's wrong with Nikko?"

"I don't know ,why?" I did know but who cares. "He walked to his office and slammed the door and then he yelled at Elijah."

"He did what! That son of a bitch, what did he tell you Eli"

"He said 'Get the fuck out and go to your god damn coffee shop' I think he's mad because we didn't invite him and he kept saying he fucked up." He did fuck up but that's no reason for him to scream at him.

"I don't think so, but we'll talk about it later we need to enjoy this." Stefano said as he turned up the music. "Give me the aux I want to put a song."

"Hell no, your playlist is probably ass."

"Your ass, now give me the god damn aux." He threw the cord and Abella smacked his arm.

"Throw it again." I looked at her then Stefano. "What's up with you too?"

"Got on the wrong foot, more then the wrong foot." She narrowed her eyes at him.

As I plugged that cord into my phone I played Poetic Justice- Kendrick Lamar.

"This song is decent." Stefano commented as all of us gasped. "Do you have something better?" Abella unplugged the aux and gave it Stefano.

"I do." He plugged it in and started singing.

"I don't know what you heard about me but a bitch can get a dollar outta of me."

"That line. Was made for me." We all looked at each other and laughed singing along.

After our little karaoke sesh we finally made it to the coffee shop. It was freezing and so made a good choice to bring this long coat.

Once we got it the smell of coffee filled my nose. Coffee has always been a top drink of mine and will always be.

"What can I get started for you guys?" The girl in the front asked. "I'll get a coffee and a croissant." Stefano try to say in French but failed. Horribly.

The girl laughed and as I turned to see Abella she was as shorting daggers at her. "What's up with you seriously?"

"Nothing, she just looks familiar."

"I'll get chamomile tea." Elijah said in a flat tone. "Chamomile tea? Really, I thought you were better than that." I sarcastically said. "Not all of us have a coffee addiction."

"I'll get a coffee and bagel." The girl nodded. "I'll get a bagel and a chai latte."

"Can I ask you something and be honest."

"About?"

"You and Stefano, since you got here I've seen you both have been looking at each other weirdly like you want to kill him."

"Trust me, I do."

"So since we all haven't caught up in a while what's new." Stefano started the conversation.

But it's true we haven't went somewhere to sit and talk about our life since we all went separate ways and I missed it. These people are my safe space.

"Well France was very nice. I visited a lot of palaces and school wasn't so bad but it could've been better." Abella talked first. Everyone was happy she went to France.

"It's been the same for me, a bodyguard. I've never actually had time to go out somewhere besides go with places with Nikko." Then they popped an idea in my head but we'll discuss later.

"Nothing much for me either besides when I did the mission with Nikko at France and we went to a couple clubs." When he said that I see Abella narrow her eyes at Stefano.

"Nothing you guys haven't already heard. But do you guys remember Amelia?"

"Ya, Malachis girl how she doing?"

"That's the thing we don't know where she's at." They all look at me with surprised looks "Wait you mean she's missing?"

"I'm holding onto that theory and Malachi is too but we never found her. They said she's dead but found no body and had to bury an empty casket. It's weird because she was suppose to come to our house one day and she never came, but it's weird because her and Malachi shared locations and it showed she was here and whne she didn't respond the location was off. Me and him think she ran away or someone took her."

"Okay, we're opting out the run away part if Malachi had her location because if you really wanted to you wouldn't make plans to go to someone's house and then dip." Stefano commented and he was right.

"We'll talk about it some more home. To may ears." The nodded "Okay, but let's talk about you and Nikko."

No not happening.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"There is. Don't act like we all don't see you guys look at each other, talk without wanting to rip each other's heads off."

"Oh, we still do. There's not a time where I don't want to smash his head into something. He's an infuriating asshole." I shrugged my shoulders. "Not wrong but still you guys act different with each other and it's weird for me to say but it's cute."Stefano then covers his mouth as he couldn't believe what he said.

A part of be didn't really come with terms on how there's times were we actually don't want to kill each other but another part of me wants to kill him.

"I know something is going on and when you make it official I want to hear you say I'm right." Elijah crossed his arms over his chest as I laughed.

"That's happening never. The day I do that is when you see me prancing around with a big smile on my face that screams, 'Nikko King officially has me in a chokehold."

"I'll hold you onto that."

After that conversation out food arrived and we all digged in. We did small talk half the time,after we were all done we stayed sat still taking until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Alvara, it's me Leo." Oh shit, I forgot to respond to him. "Hi. Sorry for not responding really."

"It's fine. I went on vacation after and I lost my phone so I didn't even notice but now that we're here I'm going to the club later today around 8 want to come."

I look at Elijah, Stefano and Abella and they all nod.

"Sure." He smiled. "Here's my new number. Don't bail out on me." We laughed and I told him I'll text him when we're ready.

We then after left the coffee shop heading back home. The car ride was quiet and I preferred it that way because I was tired and I just wanted to sleep and the car ride would be an hour long so it took that to my advantage.

Pealing my eyes open I see I'm in my room? I don't remember getting up here let alone walk up here. Looking around the room it's empty, I shrugged my shoulders and head to the bathroom to shower.

The shower was long. I had to shave every inch of my body since I am going to the club. Before I came into the shower my clock said 5. I don't remember sleeping for this long but I guess I did.

I went to my closet to try to find a dress and nothing. I haven't gotten dress shopping in a while and you think cause I go to the mall all the time I'll buy a dress well no.

I texted Abella that I'll go to her room as she was staying here. I still had to towel wrapped around me so I had to walk across the hall to her room. Getting out my room walking towards it Nikko sees me as he walked up the stairs.

"Where you going to in just a towel, love?" I turned around to face him and tightly gripped my towel. "Abellas room."

"Your going to make out with her again or what?"

"I wasn't but now that you brought the idea up I might." I smiled at him as I continued to walk as he walked behind me having a grip in my arm. "Try it." He said as his jaw locked.

"And who are you to tell me who to kiss and who to not?" I got out of his grip making it to Abellas room. "You're mine. So I won't let you kiss any man or women on my watch."

"Awh, cute your protective." I pouted. "But I'm not yours Nikko. I'm not an object, I've lived to long to be treated like one, okay? I've been through that road younger then I was suppose to so please try it." Then Abellas door opened as Nikko was mere inches away from my face.

"We'll, what a nice surprise." I turn my head to her and rolled my eyes quickly walking in. "Close door. Now." She shut the door giving me a look.

"Don't say anything. I need a dress asap." She didn't ask and went to her closet. "Here this dress would look good on you."

It was a black very short skin tight dress that was backless. She knew me well because I was into skimpy outfits, and this was sure was.

"I love it, thank you some much but i'll
come back I need underwear and I need you to do my makeup." I quickly run to my room and grab a pair of panties and run back to her room.

"Okay, get to working girl." I say out of breath sitting down in her chair. "Those are the panties you're wearing? Someone wants to get it with the guy tonight."

"No, I dont and if I do he'll get lucky." It was a lace thong. What? sometimes you got to put huge efforts into these things.

"So you and Stefano?" She sighed as she was almost done with my hair.

"Me and him met before. When I was in France, at 16. After that we met again but I don't know how to feel, he's very secretive. He didn't tell me he lived here or knew any of you which is why I'm mad. I haven't talked to him since I arrived."

"Bella he probably has reason to, but only if you knew."

"What do you mean?"

"Ask him about it or talk to him, I'm not in that place to tell."

"Anyways, I'm done." I looked at the mirror and it was beautiful. It was a a reverse cat eye and it was stunning. "Your amazing."

"Okay, go get dressed and do your hair let me get ready." I nod and head to her bathroom to do my hair.

I decided on a low ponytail and curl the tips. I then put on sliver earrings and an anklet I got from my room. I slipped the dress on and god.

The dress was short, short to the point if I bend down you'll see my ass. It was tight and hugged every curve on my body and made my boobs look huge, I then slipped black heels my mother got me for my birthdays and there were beautiful. They were red bottoms.

"You look good." I say walking up to her. She had a tight blue dress that had lace in the bottom and black heels with curled hair.

"Me? Look at you! The dress and the heels omg. Okay, let's go before we're late."

Heading down I see Elijah and Stefano in dress shirts, they looked good. Elijah had his hair parted through the middle it was messy but it made him look good and Stefano had his slicked back.

"Woah lady's. Looking good." Stefano commented as he eyed Abella "Ready?" I nod but we hear foot steps making us turn towards the kitchen.

"We're you guys going?" Nikko asked as he came into view. "The club. Someone asked her to go and we all agreed." Elijah pointed to me.

Nikko looked at me and eyes me up and down with a smirk inspecting every inch of my body.

"You guys get in the car I forgot my
phone. I'll be quick" They all nod and head out.

"So the club. No invite?" I smirked at him "Nikko, why would I invite you?"

"I don't know maybe cause it's rude to go with other people and leave one left out. So who was it?"

"It's none of your business." He walked up to me as he trapped me between the door and himself. "Oh, but it is, so who was it?"
He whispered in my ear.

"No one, now unless you want me to break your dick off I suggest you let me leave." I whispered at him and he moved back storming upstairs making me head outside.

How was the chapter?

Long chapter i know but Nikko protective? Hell yes! Also i'm bad at describing so if the dress description is as bad sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 39K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
707 18 18
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...
9.3M 213K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...
2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...