He's Super Sticky 2

By Singledog101

"Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish in your heart!" Because of the instability of the soul, Bai... More

Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 1
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 2
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 3
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 4
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge End
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 1
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 2
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 3
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 4
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 5
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 6
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 7
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 8
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 9
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 10
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 11
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 12
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 13
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 14
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 15
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 16
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 17
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master End
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 1
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 3
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 4
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 5
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 6
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 7
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 8
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 9
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple End
The Past and Remembrance 1
The Past and Remembrance End

Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 2

531 25 5
By Singledog101

The immortal sect in the cultivation realm will accept apprentices every ten years, and each time, they only accept children with spiritual roots under fifteen years old.

Bai Chen and the group of hundreds children were selected from a small country in the mortal world with only a hundred thousand people.

Under the senior brother Li and the others lead, Bai Chen and the others walked for a few more hours. It was getting dark, and the group finally came to Zixiao Sect mountain gate.

Zixiao Sect is the number one immortal sect in the cultivation realm. In addition to selecting immortal seedlings from the countries it blesses every ten years, it also has a wide range of disciples in the cultivation realm.

Because of its prestige as the number one immortal sect, Zixiao Sect, at this time every ten years, crowds gather at Zixiao Secr mountain gate, it was the most flourishing period.

When Bai Chen and the others arrived, it happened to be the first day when Zixiao Sect opened its doors and received people.

These little brats opened their mouths in surprise when they saw the thousands of people waiting in line in front of the Zixiao Sect mountain gate.

"So many people!" The children couldn't help covering their mouths, looking curiously at the crowd in front of the mountain gate.

Senior brother Li and the others were used to it. The three of them led Bai Chen and the others to an old man with a white goatee, then took out a square sign that looks like wood but not wood, like copper but not coppe from his waist and respectfully handed it to the old man: "Elder Qi."

Elder Qi took the sign, looked at Bai Chen and others for a while, then nodded. He took out a white jade seal, and affixed it on the three' sign. The white light flashed, the dense fonts on the sign suddenly disappeared, then a word 'complete' in red appeared.

Senior brother Li nodded.

Immortal sect accept people were divided into several steps.

Not counting the simple spiritual root test in the mortal world before Bai Chen and the others were accepted, after they came to Zixiao Sect, they had to carefully test their specific spiritual root level qualifications, root bone potential, and whether there were hidden special physiques.

Zixiao Sect is very large. If they just walked from the mountain gate to the outer gate on two legs, they would have to walk for a day and a night before they could walk to the outer gate.

Therefore, this time, senior brother Li did not continue making Bai Chen and the others work hard, but used the spiritual boat outside the mountain gate with spirit stones to carry Bai Chen and the children into the Zixiao Sect.

They sped all the way through the outer gate and finally stopped at the junction of the outer gate and the inner gate.

After the boat landed, senior brother Li led Bai Chen and the others to a large hall.

'Wen Ling Hall'

Bai Chen glanced at it lightly and retracted his gaze.

This is where their spiritual roots are tested.

According to the original owner's memory, if their spiritual roots are poor quality, ordinary, and unqualified, they will be sent to the outer sect to become Zixiao Sect outer disciple after the test is completed, and those with high-quality spiritual roots will be arranged to stay. After the three days disciples accept, these children with excellent spiritual roots will be sent to the inner gate, and then the peak masters of each peak in Zixiao Sect will personally select them, or they will choose which peak to enter for cultivation.

Senior brother Li and his group were not the only ones who went to the mortal world to find children with spiritual roots. There were also some inner disciples who took this mission and scattered to the blessed countries to find qualified children.

Coupled with people outside the mountain gate who came to enter, the hall was very lively.

Fortunately, the speed of aptitude testing was very fast. In the middle with various lights and children's voices, happy or disappointed, Bai Chen and the others waited for almost half an hour, before it finally was their turn.

These children are all from the mortal realm, their aptitude is much worse than those children who grew up in the cultivation realm that breathes spiritual energy. A group of hundreds people, half has been tested, not to mention having a special physique, their root bone potential and spiritual root level are all inferior, most are the third or fourth miscellaneous spiritual roots. There is no hope of entering the inner gate.

These children from the mortal world are ignorant about the matter of cultivation. After the test, they don't know what their aptitude is. They just stand confusingly, waiting for Zixiao Sect's disciples arrangement.

When they got to the little chubby guy that was crying before, senior brother Li's eyes lit up. The red and blue rays intertwined with each other, and the purity of the rays of light was high. It was the best water and fire duals spiritual roots.

Little chubby guy blinked in confusion as he was arranged by senior brother Li to stay with the side with fewer people.

On that side, there was no one little chubby guy knew, it almost made him cry out in grievance.

It's just that the unfamiliar and beautiful main hall, the serious disciples of Zixiao Sect, and senior brother Li, made little chubby timid that he did not dare to be as capricious as before.

Bai Chen's body is now only about eight years old. The original owner is very favored in the mortal world, so he was raised white and fat, and his bearing is even more noble and extraordinary. It's just that his stature is a little shorter than other children of his age. He looks round and small, as cute and lovely as an inviting wealth boy.

At this time, Bai Chen stood at the end, with his small expressionless face all the time, thinking about what to do.

The original owner has an extraordinary aptitude, not only does he have the rare mutant ice spirit root, but he also has a wonderful physique that matches his ice spirit root - frost physique.

These two, if any were singled out, were already extremely good talents. Not to mention, they now both belong to the original owner. His physique and spiritual roots complement each other, this is truly a millennium rarely seen talent in the cultivation world.

As it should be, the original owner was accepted as a direct disciple by the sect master of Zixiao Sect, enjoying the best training resources, and at the same time receiving the most rigorous education.

He has no time to play. When other disciples are chatting and laughing, he is cultivating; when other disciples go out and play, he is cultivating; when other disciples are drinking and making friends, he is still cultivating.

His life is nothing but cultivation.

He doesn't even have any friends or know how to make friends.

The most common sentence he heard was from the elders of the sect who said to him: You must cultivate well, the future of Zixiao Sect rests on your shoulders.

So he practiced more diligently, the expression on his face became less and less.

Three years to build his foundations, seven years to form his golden core, and fifteen years for his nascent soul. Such a fast cultivation speed made the original owner famous in the cultivation world.

However, as the original owner became more and more excellent, the responsibility on him became heavier.

His words and deeds are invisibly strictly required, and no mistakes can be made. He is a role model for all young cultivators in the era, and he is the head disciple of the number one sect, Zixiao Sect.

He doesn't just represent himself.

Later, he became the sect master of Zixiao Sect. He had to take on more responsibilities.

The original owner had almost never lived for himself in his entire life. His happiest days were when he was in the mortal world.

Bai Chen still remembered that when he asked the original owner what he wanted, the original owner was confused for a long while.

It wasn't until Bai Chen's patience was about to run out that he whispered to Bai Chen: "Live a simple life, can smile and be happy."

The original owner, throughout his life, was confined within the circle drawn on the ground, all because he possessed a rare talent in the cultivation world that is rarely seen for thousands of years.

And now, Bai Chen was standing in the Wen Ling Hall, in front of the testing stone.

In a short time, Bai Chen had already made his decision.

What about aptitude? What heavy shackles?

The reason why the original owner was firmly locked was only because he never tried to break free from the shackles.

If he doesn't move, how can the shackles come loose? Only because of the force exerted by others, he wrapped it around himself tighter and tighter, making it more and more difficult to breathe.

It is too troublesome to hide one's cultivation base, and there are many troubles later. In the cultivation realm, the strong eat the weak, and strength is the truth of all things. The first condition for wanting to live as one wishes is to have a cultivation base that is unattainable for ordinary people.

Otherwise, being a small ant in the cultivation world, just walking on the cultivation world, he may just accidentally become cannon fodder at any time.

Bai Chen wanted both strength and freedom.

He never makes a choice.

Fight for what one wants.

Only the weak are forced to choose, the strong never need to choose, because they have the ability to have it all.

Bai Chen raised his palm, pressed it on the spirit-testing stone, and a faint white light slowly rose.

Senior brother Li blinked.

White light?

Before they could think about it, the white light grew stronger and stronger, and finally burst out, wrapping the short Bai Chen inside!

In Wen Ling Hall, it suddenly became quiet, so quiet that a pin drop could be heard in an instant.

But this silence didn't last long before it was broken.

"The best single spirit root? Oh my god!"

"What kind of spiritual root is this? It's actually white?"

"Mutant ice spirit root! It's a mutant ice spirit root! It's a super mutant ice root."

......

While everyone was staring at Bai Chen and discussing it, a middle-aged man stood up from the crowd.

He is the elder who is in charge of testing the new disciples' aptitude.

His eyes were very bright. He walked quickly to Bai Chen, looked at Bai Chen up and down carefully, and then suddenly rubbed his hand and laughed: "Mutate ice spirit root, good!"

The elder sat in the Wen Ling Hall for nearly a day. He saw a lot of single spirit root and dual spirit root, he also saw a few of the best single ice spirit roots, but it's the first time he had seen the mutant single ice spirit root.

He was in high spirits, however, he mustn't be too excited.

As the number one immortal sect in the cultivation world, Zixiao Sect has the highest proportion of disciples with high aptitude in the cultivation world, it can be said to be the best.

Among them, the best mutated single spirit root is naturally bound to be in the inner sect.

Every ten years, a wide range of disciples would be recruited, Zixiao Sect will always have several more disciples with the best mutant single spirit root. They are either accepted as direct disciples by the sect master, or they would enter the tutelage from one of the peak masters, and each of them has achieved extraordinary achievements.

Therefore, when the elder saw Bai Chen's qualifications, he was more happy than excited.

These are all hopes that can make Zixiao Sect reach a higher level in the future.

With this mood, he personally led Bai Chen's remaining two tests.

On the root bone pillar, telling how Bai Chen root bone is, was moving upwards, and finally landed at the very top.

The best variant single spirit root + the best root bone.

The smile on the elder's face grew even wider.

If nothing else, he had a hunch that this chubby and cute child would be the most outstanding talent of this generation within Zixiao Sect.

He turned his gaze to the special physique test stone on the side, and then sighed.

He felt that he was blinded by two consecutive top grades.

How could it be possible for a top-grade mutant ice spirit root + top-grade root bone + special physique to appear on one person at the same time!

He was just hoping for too much.

For nearly a thousand years in the cultivation world, apart from that person, there has never been such a uniquely gifted person.

He sighed, a little disappointed, but still with some expectations, and said to Bai Chen: "The last test. Child, come here, don't be nervous."

At this time, most of the eyes in the hall fell on Bai Chen.

Bai Chen wasn't too tense nor slow as he walked to the physique test stone in front of everyone's eyes without showing any signs of timidity.

Everyone subconsciously held their breath for a moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 52 5
Stiles Stilinski and Olivia Krasikeva knew their life would change but they never did think it would change this bad. First it was Body that lead to...
8.8K 457 70
Alternate Title : 如何投喂一只深渊! Author : 江为竭 Status : Ongoing Link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/how-to-feed-an-abyss/ 【if you stare into the abyss, the abyss...
159K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
7.4K 269 19
The story name is inspired by draco and the green apple of course 🙄. Y/n and draco grew up next door to eachother and they always hung out when they...