He's Super Sticky 2

By Singledog101

"Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish in your heart!" Because of the instability of the soul, Bai... More

Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 1
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 2
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 3
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 4
Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge End
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 1
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 2
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 3
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 4
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 5
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 6
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 7
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 8
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 9
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 10
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 11
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 12
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 13
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 14
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 15
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 17
Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master End
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 1
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 2
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 3
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 4
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 5
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 6
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 7
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 8
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 9
Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple End
The Past and Remembrance 1
The Past and Remembrance End

Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 16

439 19 0
By Singledog101

The Jianghu is surging.

Recently, the people from the demon sect have become more and more rampant in the central plain martial arts circle. Martial arts sect should have untied and risen up to get rid of the demons but at this time that the righteous should be unified, conflicts occur in righteous practitioners.

First of all, the brothers in Xiaomen faction, who had a good relationship, suddenly turned against each other, exploding each other's scandalous things that they known about each other. Later, for some reason, it also involved a chivalrous person in the Jianghu.

That chivalrous person has a good reputation in the Jianghu, often rooting out the strong and supporting the weak1. This time it was revealed that in his early years, he raped several weak girls. In order to not reveal his true face, he killed those innocent women afterwards, disguising their rape and murder as bandit doing.

Because the person who broke the news said everything is true, they could even point out the clothes one of the victims was wearing at that time. He also took out a piece of jade pendant that the chivalrous man accidentally lost that same year, saying it was found on the victim. The proof is all there. For a while, the chivalrous man's reputation plummeted as everyone scold. The victims' families even block his door, asking the knight to pay with his life.

Unfortunately, one of the victims was the precious daughter of the master of the famous Sword Pavilion with high reputation in Jianghu.

The master of Sword Pavilion lost his head overnight because of his precious daughter murdered, and his wife was half-blind because of crying too much.

Back then, they slaughtered the bandit's den without leaving anyone behind. Now that they know the real murderer, they can't let it go.

The furious Sword Pavilion's master sent all his disciples to the chivalrous man to seek justice for his daughter, but the chivalrous man also had a great background. His father was the junior brother of Huashan faction's master and his mother was the master of Bai Hua sect.

The famous Sword Pavilion makes swords for all warriors in the Jianghu so they have a special status on the Jianghu, but Bai Hua sect is married with major sects in the Jianghu. Now they are deeply involved.

The two collided, not long after, other sects were also involved one after another.

There's active so there are also passive.

For a while, Jianghu were divided into two major forces against each other.

And from this confrontation, some sect or warrior scandals slowly leaked out.

So the conflict deepened.

However, the Alliance Leader Manor, which has always maintained order in the martial arts circle, did not move at all.

Someone came to the Alliance Leader Manor, wanting to ask Lin Chi to preside over the righteousness sect and stop these sects from killing each other, were all stopped by the steward in the manor at a critical juncture. They were rejected one by one on the grounds that he is in retreat so he shouldn't be distrubed.

Those who come can only leave disappointed.

And that certain someone, who is in retreat, is pressing Bai Chen on the bed in the cage room made of black iron.

Bai Chen opened his hazy eyes, there was a broken sound from his throat. His hands clinging tightly onto Lin Chi's back, unconsciously left a trail of fingernails marks on his back.

He doesn't know how long it has been before the beast on him finally stopped moving. He pinched Bai Chen's chin and gently stroked Bai Chen's sweat-soaked black hair, "Baby, it won't be long before your wish comes true."

Bai Chen gasped for breath, turning his head sideways, he gently rubbed his cheek against Lin Chi's palm.

"I believe you, Lin Chi." Bai Chen said with reliance.

Lin Chi's pupil shrank, his hand stroking Bai Chen's hair became more gentle.

He picked up Bai Chen from the bed, making Bai Chen sit on his lap: "Now the Jianghu are in chaos, the demon sect left protector has taken the opportunity to secretly control those small and medium sects. When the time is right, those big factions will also fall into the demon sect's hands."

"Baby, are you happy?"

After that day, except for the extra cage in the room, it seemed as if nothing had happened.

Lin Chi is still very sticky to Bai Chen every day, and Bai Chen sticks to him even tighter. Except for when Lin Chi was not by Bai Chen's side when he woke up, any other times, Lin Chi will accompany Bai Chen.

Either he's in this cage room, or he is tied to Lin Chi's body, going everywhere with him in his arms.

They were together every minute and every second.

When he was restless, he would pressed Bai Chen to do it over and over again, confirming Bai Chen's existence. Sometimes he would stay up all night just staring at Bai Chen, staring at him for the whole night when he couldn't sleep.

The helpless Bai Chen could only assure Lin Chi over and over again. He is his, he won't ever leave.

During this period, Bai Chen also explained to Lin Chi what he did that night.

But Lin Chi didn't seem to care. He was still holding Bai Chen and asked with a smile: "Baby want to know how they are now?"

Bai Chen blinked, then nodded.

He wants to know how Lin Danyuan is doing. If Lin Danyuan is still alive, Bai Chen must find an opportunity to make him neither alive nor dead2.

For the first time, Bai Chen hated a person so much.

"They, ah." Lin Chi looked at the sky outside the window, unhurriedly said: "After their precious son broke his legs from his own doing, I told a woman in the flower building to seduce him, then 'kacha'. His screams were really nice."

Bai Chen was not uncomfortable with the result, instead, he felt relieved.

Lin Chi glanced at Bai Chen's relieved look, he said quietly: "Their daughter, when going out for a walk, accidentally rolled down the mountain. Her face was scratched by branches, because of this, she hasn't married yet. All day long, she was at home madly making a fuss, smashing things, and using the methods she used to deal with me to deal with the servants around her. Every day is a great show."

Bai Chen pouted, he was not satisfied with this result. Just disfigured, it's too easy on her.

But with Bai Chen's shallow understanding of human nature, he didn't know that with the arrogant and competitive temperament of Lin Chi's cheap sister, disfigurement is undoubtedly the most painful thing for her.

With no beautiful face, those young talents who chased after her in the past have disappeared. The other ladies, who were despised by her in the past, mocked her behind her back or even in front of her. Her parents, who have always loved her, were tortured by her increasingly vicious temperament and gradually lost patience with her.

"And then, that woman." Lin Chi curled his lips slightly and smiled: "Lost support, old and fading again, she naturally can't compare to those beautiful concubines."

Bai Chen was confused.

Lin Chi did not explain.

Those are his father's wife and children. After her son was unable to inherit the lineage, she didn't want to let her rival's son get the benefit in Lin Manor, and not being able to give birth, she can only let her trusted aid do it for her.

And people are ambitious.

With Lin Chi lure, the trusted aid soon betrayed her, and after becoming pregnant, she used Lin Danyuan's favor to snatch the right to control the manor.

She was able to endure Liu Rumei occupying a place in Lin Danyuan's heart because Liu Rumei has the same identity as her and also Lin Danyuan's childhood sweetheart, and she took the opportunity to get in between later.

Later, she endured Lin Chi's existence because Liu Rumei is dead, and Lin Chi is still a small child, she can still handle him.

So she can disguise herself well.

But that trusted aid is different.

The trusted aid is just the maidservant by her side. Now she was ridden over by the cheap maidservant who was under her in the past. Moreover, Lin Danyuan has repeatedly favored the trusted aid because of the child in the other's belly. Lost her husband's love, her daughter is disfigured and crazy, her son becomes wretched like a corpse. She could no longer maintain the gentle face she pretended to be and become a demon.

She has nothing, and her father stepped down as the Wulin Alliance leader and has no face to care about the Lin family's manor. After all, this is related to the Lin family offspring, how could she live well in Lin manor?

Bai Chen pushed Lin Chi, asking him about the news he wanted to know most: "Where's Lin Danyuan?"

"Of course in his beautiful concubine wife's arms. I don't care." Lin Chi laughed, a very happy smile.

Bai Chen is dissatisfied. Lin Chi actually let the person, who has done all the bad things, go!

Is it because he is his father?

Bai Chen thought to himself: If there is a chance in the future, he'll develop a medicine that makes Lin Danyuan torture every day without harming his life.

With Lin Chi's character, how could he let Lin Danyuan live normally.

A wretch in the house, a lunatic, a wife who spends her days thinking about killing his children, even his concubine is a talking flower that is hard to make him stand up.

What's more, after his concubine gave birth to a stillbirth child, she went crazy!

Lin Danyuan is an upright hero outsider but his middle-aged life was unsatisfactory. Everyone in the family makes him feel suffocated. Living felt heavy and always in a gloomy mood. The only 'normal' son was cut off from him because he accidentally destroyed the ashes.

The disappointment in his family almost drove him crazy. The only thing that made him feel meaningful was this vibrant Jianghu.

Exhausted, he put all his energy into the martial arts world, even throwing his head and shedding his blood for it.

When Lin Danyuan gave up hope for his future generation, Lin Chi began to emerge in the Jianghu. Lin Danyuan naturally also paid attention. He saw with his own eyes that Lin Chi, who had cut ties with him, became more and more outstanding in the Jianghu. He even became the Wulin Alliance leader.

And Lin Chi also admitted his identity as Lin Danyuan's child when he was in front of outsiders.

Lin Danyuan's thought began moving again.

He didn't reach the end!

Because what happened to Liu Rumei's ashes made him feel guilty, he never stated what his purpose was. Instead, he will write to Lin Chi, intended to reconnect the two.

Lin Chi lures him slowly like a fish with the hook and bait.

Lin Danyuan thought that his relationship with Lin Chi was recovered, his father's shelf was put on again and started to urge Lin Chi to get married.

But he did not know, Lin Chi just wanted to give him hope again and again just to see how desperate he will be again and again. Just like when Lin Chi was a kid.

That's why Lin Chi used the bloodline that Lin Danyuan cared so much about to take revenge on Lin Danyuan with the Jianghu, where most of his feelings and energy are now placed.

These, Bai Chen did not know.

After Lin Chi told Bai Chen, Lin Danyuan was never mentioned again.

He will just tell Bai Chen what he is doing in the Jianghu every day, and which sects did the demon occupy.

Unknowingly, two months passed by.

This time, Lin Chi took Bai Chen out the door, which was rare.

He unusually put Bai Chen's red robe, the original owner's symbol as the sect master of the demon sect, one by one. He took the original owner's iconic mask and put it on Bai Chen.

After Bai Chen was dressed up, he picked up Bai Chen and whispered: "Baby, husband will take you to see the Jianghu that will soon belong to you."

At the foot of the number one sect, Cangyun sect, at this time, the sect master of Cangyun sect and its elders were sitting. Their faces were as white as paper with bloody marks on their collar. They sat cross-legged on the ground to heal themselves as they were surrounded by a group of uniformed Cangyun Sect disciples.

These Cangyun sect disciples turned their backs to them, with a sword in hand, they stared vigilantly at the enemy not far away.

The demon sect's left protector stood in front of the demon sect crowd, his face was full of excitement.

He said to Cangyun sect's sect master Zhu: "Will Cangyun sect surrender or not?"

As soon as these words came out, sect master Zhu spat out a mouthful of blood. The Cangyun sect disciples were all furious!

"Ptui. Shameless demon, if you hadn't used such a low trick, how could sect master and elders be injured!

"You demons don't get too complacent. Wait until our alliance leader comes, you will die at that time."

Recently all the major sects have fallen into the demon's hands. Up to now, only their number one sect, the Cangyun sect, is left.

The martial arts righteous way has been controlled by demon sects during this period, as the Wulin Alliance leader, Lin Chi has not done anything and even his figure wasn't seen.

There is gossip and rumors on the Jianghu that the Wulin Alliance leader has already joined the demon sect, but most people have always believed in Lin Chi. They believe that Lin Chi will not betray them. They believe that Lin Chi is really just in retreat.

After all, Lin Chi has done so much for the righteous martial arts. Everyone has always tacitly assumed that anyone could betray but Lin Chi is the least likely one to betray the righteous martial arts.

1) rob the rich and give it to the poor
2) Living in utter misery; Living in suffering, wanting to die but also couldn't

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.2K 69
Su Xing inherited a house, where a rare spatial overlap was taking place. The man who 'cohabited' with him was a young and handsome entrepreneurial e...
211K 7.3K 91
Through the Small Days of Farming 穿越种田之小日子 Author: 青羽墨安 Status 91 Chapters (Completed) Description Bai Niannian is the person who has lived the long...
36.2K 2.7K 18
Kim မင်းကကိုယ့်အပိုင် ....။ ကိုယ်မင်းကို သိပ်ချစ်တယ်ဆိုတာ မင်းသိတယ်မလားကင်မ်။ ဘာတွေပဲကြုံလာကြုံလာ ကိုယ်ကမင်းရှိတဲ့အရပ်မှာပဲနေမှာ...။ 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐊�...
1.7M 115K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...