Taarey ff - A Modern Day Fair...

By Meera_corner

Highest Ranks #1 in Taani #8 in cousins #2 in Taarey ... More

SYNOPSIS
CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Singhania Mansion
Singhania Mansion - 2
Singhania Mansion - 3
Singhania Mansion - 4
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Raichand House
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
NOTE!!
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter - 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Epilogue!

Chapter - 53

1.2K 53 8
By Meera_corner

Hello guys!

I am here with your favorite story. As some of you requested I will be finishing this one only first. Just a heads up, I have recently started my internship that is from Monday to saturday so updates will most probab will be only on Sundays like today.

Oh, and as promised, here I bought you some drama and something intense too in the next two chapters. Yep enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

It was night time and the whole family was sitting in the living room chatting, doing fun and having ice-cream when Rajni said gaining everybody's attention.

"Ab sab yahan hai to mereko baat karni hai. Yaad hai na don din baad kya hai?"

All looked at her confused while Ishita was smiling widely when Rajni said,

"Arre bhul gaye, durga pooja ka waqt chal raha hai. Durga pooja ka aakhiri din hai do din baad."

Everyone got attentive hearing this but Taani, she was still not sure what was happening when Vandana said,

"Oh god, hum kese bhul sakte hain. Durga puja ka last day matlab ghar mein puja rakhni hai."

All nodded, when Amna said,

"Pata nahi sabke dimaag se kese nikal sakta hai. Ufff! Sorry Ishu!"

Ishita smiled assuringly,

"Ohho bhabhi, koi baat nahi. Or vese bhi ab to sabko yaad aa gaya hai, sab jaldi jaldi preps karlenge."

Gauri nodded immediately,

"Haan ishu ne sahi kaha, abhi to hain two days, sab saath milke arrangements karlenge."

Taani looked at Rey confused who leaned towards her and explained,

"Bataya tha na Ishu bhabhi Bengali hain, to har saal ghar mein durga puja ki celebration bhi hoti hai, just like Eid."

Taani made an understanding face in 'O' and the two leaned away from each other while Rajni distributed duties to everyone. After everyone was allotted their tasks, they retired to their respective rooms and called it night.

**********************************************************************************

Two days later

"Adarsh bhaiya, yahan nahi vahan pe karwaiye plz."

"Sanskar, zara flower basket leke aana vahan se."

"Naina ek bar Amna se puchke aayo kitchen se ki prasad or khaane ki tayaari hui ya nahi."

"Karan, pandit ji aa gaye kya?"

"Twinkle, kya kar rahi ho, ek jagah baith jao. Kaam karne se mana kiya hai na. Or Siddhi kahan hai, usse bhi to bola tha rest karne ko."

Rey chuckled as he saw his family growing crazy for the preparations as his mothers and grandmothers kept giving them instructions and panicking around. He was right now near the dura idol supervising the men who came for setting up the worship stage. His laughter halted as his gaze landed on his wife who was sitting on the floor with Kanchi and making rangoli with white and red liquid colour.

This was the hundredth time his gaze was resting on her since she got dressed, but every time he felt himself going speechless and a desire to just steal her from the world, taking her to somewhere far and loving her till she remembers only his name was growing every second. His eyes ran over her form dressed in that saree with the scandalously low neck blouse with a deep cut at the back, her peaking waist where a single string waistchain was teasing him since morning. Not to forget the only jewelry on her face was the nosering lying on her blood red painted lips was increasing his desire to kiss her senselessly.

He could find himself losing control every time he saw her, hence he was trying his best to not look at her rather concentrate on the work but her talks and giggles with the family made it hard to ignore her.

He was admiring her when Vansh came running towards Taani shouting loudly,

"Taani chachi, Taani chachi!"

Her gaze landed on the cute boy as he came jumping in her arms, when she asked,

"Hanji bachha?"

He forwarded the comb to her asking,

"Chachi, comb kardo pleaseeee."

Taani nodded softly, and keeping the paints aside made him stand in front of her, then taking the brush started combing the little guy's hair while talking to him in between. Rey was admiring the duo now when Avantika's voice reached him,

"Rey, ye ashish or swayam Sharon kahan reh gaya. Taara bhi nahi aayi ab tak."

Hearing Taara's name, Sanskar's ears perked up while Rey smirked noticing that and said,

"Baat hui thi maa, bas ten minutes mein they'll be here."

Avantika nodded and got back to work. Soon all of them were there including the guests and the pooja was going to start. The pandit ji too came and started the worship of the idol. Ishita was looking at the celebrations happily as the festival meant a lot to her and since the time she got married, every year the festival is celebrated with utmost joy and vigour. All were smiling looking at her happiness.

The aarti started soon with the priest moving the heavily oil lamp in clockwise direction in front of the idol. He then called Rajni and Harsh for the aarti in front, followed by Rajesh and Vandana, then Ranvijay and Avantika and at last Rishi and Gauri.

hey naam re sabse bada tera naam,
o sherawali,
oonchey deron vaalee,
bigade bana de mere kaam.

Soon, it was Karan and Amna's turn for the aarti. Amna smiled as she followed Karan again, in midst instructing Harshali and helping her. Then Veer and Ishita too did with Vansh, then Siddharth and Twinkle praying for Twinkle's normal delivery.

aisa kathin pal, aise ghadee hai,
vipada aan padee hai,
too heye dikha ab raasta,
ye duniya rasta roke khadee hai,
mera jeevan bana ik sangraam.
o sherawali...

All were lost in the devotion in the air clapping to the spiritual music as then Adarsh and Swadhinta came, praying for their unborm baby followed by Mishkat and Kanchi. It was finally Taarey's turn for the aarti.

hey naam re sabse bada tera naam,
o sherawali,
oonchey deron vaalee,
bigade bana de mere kaam.

Taarey came forward as Mishkat handed the lamp to Rey who held it firmly. Taani held his hand as they performed the aarti together, Rey looked at Taani once to see her looking at the idol in admiration. He couldn't help but thank the goddess for giving him her in his life.

bhakton ko dushton se chhudae,
bujhatee jot jagae,
jisaka nahin hai koee jagat mein,
too usakee ban jae,
teeno lok kare tohey pranaam.
o sherawali...

He kept the lamp there and then rotated his hand around it followed by his head for the blessing, but what made Taani smile was he did the same for her, rotating his hand on top of the lamp and then her head. The priest put red dot on their foreheads and the duo moved back.

hey naam re sabse bada tera naam,
o sherawali,
oonchey deron vaalee,
bigade bana de mere kaam.

It was time for the youngsters to do the aarti, all the remaining ones and then the guests did the aarti before the priest gave them offerings.

The pooja was finally done, and all started mingling around. Music was playing and in a moment, girls came in the middle and started doing the traditional dance with the earthen lamps. Ishita too was there and the Singhania ladies were dancing happily with her.

All the men were admiring their ladies respectively, Sanskar saw Taara dancing and smiled happily. Ashish too was spell bounded seeing Naina in a bright red traditional saree that complimented her in all the ways possible. She was looking a sight for sore eyes. He so wanted to take her in his arms and tell her how beautiful she looked. This time, he didn't hesitate in doing the same.

Looking around to check if someone was looking, and finding no one he discretely pulled Naina out of the place confusing the girl. he pulled her to her floor where her room was as he knew no one would come there while she kept whispering,

"Ashish, kya kar areh hain? Kahan le jaa rahe hain? Koi dekh lega...."

But he refused to listen and pulled her in her room, she was still saying checking behind her continuously to see if someone saw, when he shushed her,

"Shhhhh!"

She was instantly quiet when she felt his finger resting on her lips, her eyes wide as she nervously glanced at him who was looking at her with so much love that it made her insides gush. He removed the finger from her lips, making her catch a few breaths before it was stolen again when he held her through her shoulders,

"You look so beautiful in saree."

He said gazing at her, as his fingers automatically removed the hair falling on her face. She blushed closing her eyes feeling his fingers dancing on her face, as his thumb rubbed circles behind her ear. Her eyes flew open as he kissed her forehead, but then closed when he kissed on her eyelids followed by her kissing her cheeks.

She was breathing heavily, her hands going to his collar on their own accord, when he breathed over her lips,

"I love you Naina!"

She smiled feeling the brush of his lips on hers and his words, she replied back immediately,

"I love you too Ashish! More than my life...."

And it was all it took him to capture her lips in a deep kiss, as they let their love flowing high in the sky. His lips smooching hers passionately, not stopping for a second while she tried to reciprocate to the best of her capacity. He pulled her closer through her waist, making her halt for a few seconds as his hand clutched the bare skin of her waist. The duo lost all sense of the world, the only person on their mind was the one in their arms.

*********************************************************************************

Here, Vansh asked Taani to take him to washroom and Taani took him to her room, while Rey followed behind them knowing he can steal some moments with his sweet wife. He was done waiting for the event to get over, the wait was eating him up. He saw Vansh leaving as soon as he was done and Taani was going to follow him when he clutched her hand and pulled her back in the room.

Taani was startled with the sudden pull but relaxed seeing it was Rey, but she got surprised when he locked the door of their room. she looked at him confused asking,

"Reyansh, kya kar rahe hain, room kyu lock kiya?"

He turned around to look at her only to make her squirm at her place, something about his gaze made her restless. He came closer to her taking slow predatory steps, Taani used all her strength to not move backwards with the kind of gaze he gave her.

Leaving just enough distance to let air pass between them, he caressed her nose ring making her breath hitch as he spoke over it,

"Just trying to steal some moments with you, jaana. I wanted to do that since you got ready."

She was having a hard time in concentrating on anything as his thumb continued creating havoc in her, caressing her lips, cheeks and nose ring. Involuntarily she tried to escape removing his hand softly and looking here and there,

"Hum baad mein time spend kar sakte hai na, abhi sab neeche hain, hume chalna chahiye......."

Saying that she was going to escape, when she felt her heartbeat halting as well as her feet, he smirked seeing the effect as she stopped when he tucked at her waist chain stopping any movement. He came behind her smirking, his hold on the waist chain tightening as his fingers caressed her lower waist while he whispered,

"You were saying something jaan?"

Taani looked at him, tilting her head back, trying speak but found her voice lost when he harshly tucked at the jewlery piece making her turn abruptly due to the jerk falling on his chest. He smiled seeing her so close to him, his fingers grabbing her waist underneath the chain still caressing her skin making it difficult to comprehend anything.

She was trying to say something to push him away,

"Re...Rey, neeche sab.....wait...we...we shoul....we should go."

Her words halted when the next moment he tugged at her wedding chain slightly pulling her head closer, his finger stayed hooked there as he whispered,

"We will go, but after I am done loving my gorgeous wife......."

She gulped seeing the carnal desire reflecting in his gaze and tried to speak when he said,

"You know right you drive me crazy when you wear a nose ring?"

She just looked on as he spoke again in his hoarse voice, "And then these lips, damn, I have been controlling myself from kissing these since morning."

Taani gulped hearing the carnal desire in his voice, she could feel herself getting wet in a certain place where she was too ashamed to admit, but surely his actions and words twisted her guts inside her body. He smiled at her speechless state and leaned downm kissing just beside her bindi near her eyebrow making her closer her eyes. His fingers danced on her lower waist while his other hand brough his phone up. taani was confused seeing him doing something in a his phone for a second when she heard the Bluetooth speaker's voice in the room saying it was now connected to his phone.

She was still confused when her confused dulled as he leaned over her lips, only space as thing as hair strand left between them as he spoke,

"Siri, play parineeta!"

She gasped feeling his lips touching hers over the nose ring and the next moment he threw the phone on their bed while slow and soft sensual notes of the said song started playing in the background.

Hoth Tere Mai Ke Pyaale

He smiled tightening his hold on her waist chain, a singke tug and she knew he would be kissing her. rather his other hand came up and caressed her lips a little rubbing his thumb on her lower lip. She clenched her eyes and her hands on his chest close in pleasure when he surprised her by pinching her lower lip and tugging at it softly making her gasp.

Kajrare Naina Tere

His eyes landed on her lowered orbs, when he caressed her eyelids softly and then her face near her eyes and cheekbones tracing it softly with his fingers.

Maathe Par Sinduri Subaha

His hand trailed down to her nape and he raised her head a little holding her jaw making her look straight at him taking his breath away seeing her orbs and face drowned in pleasure. Leaning down he first kissed her near her bindi and then near her vermillion making her close her eyes.

Julfho Main Raina Base

Taani smiled slightly in between at the affection when she was suddenly taken aback as he tugged a little forcefully at her hair tilting her head back making her moan in pleasure. His hand held her hair in a fist making her immobile in his hold.

Saansein Yeh Teri Hain
Dhadkan Bhi Teri Hain

She closed her eyes in pleasure as he again kissed her forehead but instead of stopping, he kissed her whole face whithout breaking contact of his lips on her face even for a second. He just trailied them over it placing kisses on her eyes, cheeks, cheekbones and jaw making her clutch his kurta tightly.

Jeevan Yeh Tera Hua
Tere Hi Choone Se
Tan Man Saja Mera

He stopped kissing her face as the duo was breathing heavily, when he again trailed his lips on hers above the nose ring, and without removing it, placed a brief kiss on her lips making her insides shudder.

Hui Main Parineeta

She tried stopping him but he kept pecking her and kissing her softly on her lips again and again making her go breathless. He still had not kissed her properly and she was already going insane. Not able to take the torture she tried her hardest and hugged him stopping his ministrations.

Jiya Dole Haule Haule
Kyon Yeh Dole Janu Na

Rey sighed feeling her in his arms, her chest and breasts pressed to his not doing any good to his already aroused state. He nuzzled his head in her hair, his hand fisting more of them as he caressed her hairstrands while she kept clinging to him for his life. But the next second she gasped in hug when his hand started caressing her bareback through her backless blouse and her waistchain.

Jiya Dole
Kyon Yeh
Janu Na.

He clutched her back making her moan as he buried his face in her hair, before they finally got a little back facing each other still in the hug. He left her hair as he caressed her face which looked drowned in pleasure and whispered,

"I so wish we didn't have to go downstairs, I so want to make love to you now." Taani's eyes widened seeing him speaking those words without any hesitating so blatantly as if talking about a walk. When a thought crossed her mind,

Idiot, if he won't say these things to you, then to whom? Dadaji? Sanskar or Vansh? Huh? Pagal!

She was thinking when he leaned down again and spoke over her cheek,

"I so regret no going to the honeymoon just now. No barriers would have been there between us....."

Taani was having a hard time in hearing his words and not shying away when he spoke over her lips,

"I can't wait for the night to arrive. It will be ours, be ready love, I won't let you sleep."

She gasped her mouth opening wide as he said this, while he smirked and kissed her open lips once before leaving her and moving back. she was looking at him like a statue when he said smiling at her with tilted lips,

"Set yourself up, I am sure you don't want the familt to know what transpired here between us."

She flushed looking down as he went away while she closed her eyes hard trying to catch her breath. Her breathing was still not stable while her heart, it was another case. She was still in the effects of his touch. As much as she loves when he touches her, she hates how it makes her body so out of control. She went in front of the mirror to look at herself and what she saw astonished her.

Her face reselmbled the bright pink of her saree, in complete sync while her hair was dishevelled along with her kohl just slightly smudged. All this when they didn't even do much, he just kissed her face softly and touched her...........

Her conscious smirked at her and asked,

Oh really? You didn't do much, then what all you wanted to do?

As soon as her conscious mocked her, Taani turned to a bright rose and automatically her hands went to her face hiding it as he spoke loudly,

"What is happening to you Taani? Tu kabse aisi ho gayi hai?"

She smiled blushing looking own remembering their moments as she knew it was the result of the company of a certain someone when she asked herself,

"What are you doing to me Reyansh? You are making me insane...."

Shaking her head she left the room after setting herself up and correcting her state. She was passing from the corridor to go down when she heard moaning sound. Her face turned red realising someone was in one of the rooms doing something and was going but realised in the corridor only Naina's and the kids room was there. There was no way it would be coming from Naina's.

Sceptically and with utter horror, dreading what she will find inside, she walked towards the room which was a little ajar. She froze hearing another moan from inside, her hand hanging in air as she dreaded to see who was Naina with.

But for her sanities and Naina's sake she left all the decency behind and opened the door wide to become as still as a statue, her feet plastered on the ground seeing Naina kissing Ashish as the two was lost in their own passionate dance.

A gasp left her lips as she spoke in shock,

"Naina! Ashish bhai!"

**********************************************************************************

Oooopppppssssss, Taani caught Naina and Ashish! What do you think will happen next?

To know read the next chapter! Yes, it's a two chapter mega update. Comments kardena yr pleaseeeeeeee! Bade bade, pretty pleaseeee....ab itna sara likha hai to badi comments bhi to banti hain! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
167K 12.8K 18
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
136K 5.2K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
310K 19.6K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...