Their safe haven

Oleh everlove2069

After her mother's and step fathers death, Evelyn must move in with her 7 older brothers who she had no idea... Lebih Banyak

More info...
Characters 
Chapter one🫶🏼
Chapter two🫶🏼
Chapter three🫶🏼
Chapter four🫶🏼
Chapter six🫶🏼
Chapter seven🫶🏼
Chapter eight🫶🏼
Chapter nine🫶🏼
Chapter ten🫶🏼
Chapter eleven🫶🏼
Chapter twelve🫶🏼
Chapter thirteen🫶🏼
Chapter fourteen🫶🏼
Chapter fifteen🫶🏼
Chapter sixteen🫶🏼
Chapter seventeen🫶🏼
Chapter eighteen🫶🏼
Chapter nineteen🫶🏼
Chapter twenty🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-one🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-two🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-three🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-four🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-five🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-six🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-seven🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-eight🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-nine🫶🏼
Chapter thirty🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-one🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-two🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-three🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-four🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-five🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-six🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-seven🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-eight🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-nine🫶🏼
Chapter forty🫶🏼
Chapter forty-one🫶🏼
Chapter forty-two 🫶🏼
Chapter forty-three🫶🏼
Chapter forty-four🫶🏼
Chapter forty-five🫶🏼
Chapter forty-six🫶🏼
Chapter forty-seven 🫶🏼
Chapter forty-eight🫶🏼
Chapter forty-nine🫶🏼
Chapter fifty🫶🏼
Chapter fifty-two🫶🏼

Chapter five🫶🏼

12.5K 282 261
Oleh everlove2069

Evelyn's pov

I tossed and turned for hours before I finally gave up and just laid there. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand and it read 6:30 am. I looked back at the ceiling and started to slowly slip into sleep.

"I can't believe we have a sister...like a girl, that stays here." I heard a distant voice and I wanted to groan but I held it. "Shut up dumbass. You are going to wake her up." I heard a smack and then a groan of pain.

I acted like I was waking up and slowly fluttered my eyes open. I saw Marco and Sergio staring at me with their phone in their hands. They looked at me with wide eyes as I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

Sergio chuckled nervously and looked at the ground as Marco smiled at me. "Hey, we are really sorry about last night. And if it makes any difference we talked to Luca and Alessandro and they said it's okay if you have guy friends! Just not anything touchy touchy till you are 18." I just nodded my head while sitting up.

I looked over to see Sergio's face turn serious. "Honestly I think it doesn't matter, but I don't want you dating till you are 40." I chuckled and Marco rolled his eyes.

I heard a faint guitar playing and I looked up to see Marco shaking his head. "Fucking Salvatore. Doesn't he know it's 6 in the morning?!" I smiled at the sound and I enjoyed listening to it, it was calming to me.

I got off of my bed and stood in between two of my brothers. I was about to move when suddenly I was brought into a warm hug by Marco. Pain ran through my body like a moving river through my veins and muscles.

My body contracted and I stilled in pain and fear. "Marco stop, you are scaring our sister." I silently thanked Sergio when Marco finally let me go. Marco looked at me in guilt and slowly patted my head. "Sorry." his voice trailed off and I felt regret taking over my mind.

I just smiled and patted his shoulder. His lips stretched into a big smile as he looked at Sergio with a smug expression. "Ha! I got a smile out of her!" I chuckled and walked away from the two arguing men.

"Oh wait chicken!" Chicken..? I turned and saw Sergio walking over to me. "We have to get you some clothes so just meet us downstairs okay?" I nodded and he patted my head before turning around.

Once Marco and Sergio left I walked into the bathroom and saw a toothbrush. At least my mom gave me a toothbrush to brush my teeth, in a sense, I was thankful for that.

I started to brush my teeth when I heard my door open. I looked up at the mirror and saw Angelo walking into my room. I spit out the toothbrush and turned to face him.

He held something behind his back and flashbacks of Simon flashed into my brain.

"Don't worry, I brought a gift." He had an evil look in his eye making me push myself into the cold corner. He slowly pulled the handcuffs from behind his back and gripped my wrist in a tight grip.

"Evelyn." I shook my head and looked up to see Angelo looking at me with mixed emotions swirling in his eyes. "I'm sorry." He shook his head and bent down to be at eye level with me.

His large hand came up and slowly cupped my cheek. "I'm sorry if I scared you, bambino, I have something for you. Are you okay?" His warm hand made me feel a bit safe.

I nodded and he sighed. "I'm sorry about last night but I gave you a phone for a reason. We all need you to be safe and that's why I and Luca got you this." He pulled out the same phone box that was in my room last night and placed it in my open hand.

I felt a bit stupid because I have no clue how to use one of these things. He took my confused state in and chuckled while grabbing the box. "I will teach you." He opened the box and pulled the black shiny iPhone out.

-🦋 (everyone says hi to bubbles or I kill it.🔫☺️)

After a few minutes, I figured out how to text and call people. "I know Luca said not to call me or him but you can call or text me whenever. I have missed you so much, and I'm sorry we couldn't find you sooner." He looked almost nervous as he stood up from my bed.

I started to mentally battle with myself before standing up as well. "Angelo. Thank you." He turned and I saw his lips twitch into a small smile. "No problem. Be safe please." I nodded and he smiled once more before leaving my room.

I grabbed my phone and quickly walked out of my room and down the stairs. The front door opened making me turn and be face-to-face with Alessandro. His eyes were red and his breathing was ragged, I know all too well that he was drunk.

Drunk men never end well for me...I gave him a small smile and his eyes softened when he looked at me. "I missed you, shorty." I looked at him, confused about why he called me that but he just shook his head.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Can...can I hug you? Please?" He opened his light green eyes which were flooded with hurt and redness. I don't want to be rude so I slowly nodded my head and not even two seconds later I was brought into a soft but warm hug.

I sat there for a few seconds, not knowing what to do with my hands. "You don't have to hug me back. Thank you." He pulled back and I found myself almost missing his warmth but I snapped out of it quickly.

Our heads snapped to the sound of arguing. Alessandro walked over to the kitchen and I walked behind him slowly. As we got closer I recognized the voices of Angelo and Salvatore.

"FUCK YOU ANGELO!"

"NO FUCK YOU! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A STUCK-UP BITCH!" I looked over to see Alessandro just as shocked as I was. I never took Angelo for a yelling type. Part of me was scared but another part of me was worried that he would yell at me soon.

Suddenly we heard a glass break and Alessandro quickly ran into the kitchen. I started walking to the door and peeked inside the kitchen. I saw Angelo holding Salvatore by the collar of his shirt and I got small flashbacks of my mom.

"Stupid fucking slut! Really you wanna tell the school that I'm beating you?! Well, guess what no one will ever believe you!" I made the mistake of telling my teacher about the abuse, and the school called my mom.

She grabbed me by my shirt and threw me to the hard cement. "M-mom! I'm sorry! P-please..."

I shook my head and looked forward to seeing Alessandro grabbing Angelo off of Salvatore. "Stop it! If Luca hears you, we are all dead!" Alessandro whispered-shouted into Angelo's face making Angelo push Alessandro away from him.

"If Luca hears what?" My head snapped back to see Luca looking at me with no emotion. Just a blank stare. I looked back to see all of the guys looking at me. Salvatore was glaring at me and I quickly looked away.

Angelo cleared his throat and looked away. "Nothing, I don't have time for this." He left the kitchen and walked downstairs to what I'm guessing is the basement.

I turned my head at the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. Sergio looked panicked until he saw me. "Hey, you ready?" I nodded and went to walk away but was stopped by a hand on my bad shoulder.

I bit my lip and slowly turned around to face Luca. I lifted my face to make eye contact but quickly looked away when I saw his eyebrows raised. "Take this, get whatever you need..no limit." He placed a black shiny card in my hand and I instantly tried to give it back to him.

"I can wash the outfit I have I don't need your money." I heard a scuff and I looked over to see Salvatore glaring at me. "Don't worry you can shop in the kid's section. Since you are all bones." I quickly looked away and slowly realized that he was right.

I'm nothing but skin and some broken bones. I pulled out of Lucas's grip and walked over to Marco who was now downstairs. "Don't listen to him, you look fine." I just nodded and kept my head down.

Marco led me out of the house and the bright sun almost blinded me. I closed my eyes and covered them with my hand. "Here Dracula." I opened my eyes to see a jacket over my face.

Once we stopped walking the jacket was removed and an all-matte sports car came into view. Sergio opened the back door and I took the hint and climbed into the back seat.

Both of them got in as I was pulling my seatbelt over my chest. I kept my head facing the window, stuck in my thoughts.

"Stupid girl!" Simon shouted as he threw me to the floor. He started to walk towards my shaking figure and grabbed my hair, pulling me up to my feet.

I winced in pain as I felt warm blood drip down my legs and onto the cold unforgiving floor. "You will be nothing! A nobody!" He tightened his grip on my hair and then roughly threw me to the floor.

I cried out as I felt him kicking my ribs...I was only 7.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt the warmth of fresh salty tears roll down my cheek. I quickly wiped them and continued to look out of the window.

Marco and Sergio were talking while I watched the world move by at a fast speed. Birds fly from tree to tree, wanting to get back to the nest or babies. I watched as other cars passed by, children laughing at the dad's jokes while the mother rolls her eyes but yet still can't help the large smile on her face. I wonder what we look like to the outside world that surrounds us in a tight grip.

I heard a throat clear making me look up and see Marco looking at me through the rearview mirror. His soft brown eyes looked warm and he seemed relaxed and carefree. "You okay back there shorty? Kinda quiet." His voice held concern but deep down I almost knew that it was fake.

I nodded and faked a small smile making him smile and look back at the road. Sergio sighed loudly and turned in his seat to look at me. "We are changing that about you. You not taking so much. From now on only Romeo can talk every other month." Romeo...? He has talked to me, I think that he doesn't talk much because of something deep. But I can't make up things that I don't know.

I went to nod my head but Sergio playfully glared at me. "Romeo has spoken to me...and I can try, I just don't know what to say." Sergio's face changed into one of shock as he looked back at Marco.

"What the fuck? Is she some type of witch?!" Marco glared at him and shook his head. Marco sighed and looked at me through the mirror. "We just get shocked to know he speaks...he is more of the quiet type." I nodded while shrugging my shoulder.

Sergio turned his head back to me and patted my head. "And about not knowing what to say, just speak your mind." If only you knew...

I chuckled and then quickly cleared my throat. "See! Look at how cute you are!" He pinched my cheek making me wince in slight pain.

His head jerked forward as a loud smack sound echoed throughout the car. "Sit your mother fuckin ass down, you cracker bitch." I chuckled at Marco's name calling and both of them smiled.

Marco looked at me through the mirror and gave me a small guilty look. "Sorry for my language. Don't repeat it!" I quickly nodded and I couldn't help the small smile that made its way onto my face.

I felt the car stop and I looked out of the window to see a very large building with the words 'Manhattan Mall' written in a big red sign.

I unbuckled at the same time my door was opened. I looked up to see Sergio with a serious face. "Sorry chicken, we can't really show emotions in public, creeps us out." I only nodded as we got weird looks from everyone.

I started to pick at my nails when my hand was coved with a large tattooed one. I looked up to see Marco with the same emotionless face as Sergio. He grabbed my hand in a soft but firm grip and slightly pulled me to the large mall.

As we were walking to the front glass doors I started to hear high pitch voices. "She is probably just their new plaything!" "She looks homeless!" "What an ugly slut. Marco could do better." With that comment, I let go of Marcos's hand and stuffed mine in my hoodie.

"Hold my hand. Ignore them, they are just jealous that you could make them drop dead with one look." Marco talked in an emotionless voice but it made me feel a tad bit better.

I pulled my hand out again and grabbed his large one. The coolness of his rings made my fingers feel a tad cold but I liked them, he had a snake one and a pure silver one that had initials carved into it.

E.L. Was carved into the center of the shiny ring. I've noticed that all of my brothers have the same ring on all of their fingers. I wonder what E.L. stands for or who it stands for.

As we were walking into the doors I saw the looks of almost everyone looking into my soul...

Here we go...

--(Fun fact: I spend too much time editing, but it's fine..I think. Anyway here is bubbles 🦋)-

HELLO GORGEOUS PEOPLE! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED YET ANOTHER CHAPTER, IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU THINK I SHOULD CHANGE FILL FREE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!-LOVE THE AUTHOR.

Word count:2489

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3M 72K 100
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
303K 7.1K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
57.4K 1.3K 39
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...
1.8M 44.3K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...