The Secret Life Of Nagisa Sen...

Bobethy5 द्वारा

Seven years after killing his teacher, Nagisa Shiota has ended up as a teacher at Gokuraka high school in Tok... अधिक

Introduction
Arc 1- Nagisa Sensei
(1-1) The New Teacher
(1-2) Cleaning
(1-3) Karma Time
(1-4) Research
(1-5) Special Visitor
(1-6) Stalker
(1-7) Rescue and Revelations
(1-8) Confrontation
(1-9) Exams
(1-10) Question Time
Arc 2- Redemption
(2-1) The Aftermath
(2-2) Redemption Begins
(2-3) The Gang
(2-4) Confession
(2-5) Back to Basics
(2-6) Planning
(2-7) The Journey
(2-8) The Mountain
(2-9) Red VS Blue Round 2
(2-10) Bump in the Night
Arc 3- Legacy
(3-1) Terasaka Gang Reassemble
(3-2) Not Again
(3-3) A Girl's Day Out
(3-4) A Scientific Breakthrough
(3-5) A Plan In The Making
(3-6) Date
(3-7) A Pesky Journalist
(3-8) A Day Trip in London
(3-9) Assassination
Arc 4- Revenge
(4-1) The Final Straw
(4-2) Invitation
(4-3) The First Confrontation
(4-4) Rest But No Relaxation
(4-5) Allies
(4-6) Rogue
(4-7) A Coming Together of Assassins
(4-8) Infiltration
(4-9) Rescue
(4-10) The Final Showdown
Arc 5- Summer Time
(5-1) Finals Time PT. 1
(5-2) Nagisa's Birthday
(5-3) It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Summer
(5-4) Holiday
(5-5) Set Up
(5-6) Tears
(5-7) A Lost Friend
(5-8) In Memoria
(5-9) The First Wedding
(5-10) The End of Summer

(3-10) Art Attack

180 6 3
Bobethy5 द्वारा

Sugaya could tell Aya was in a bad mood as he saw her walk up the path towards him. Sugaya was her out of school art teacher. They had my when he had walked through a feild, trying to find something to paint, but found that Aya had beaten him to the spot. She was good, not great yet, but certainly good. He knew she had potential and that's why he offered to tutor her, an offer she gladly accepted.

The pair of them had become friends while they had been meeting for art lessons. She told him everything about school, including the assassination game that her teacher was playing with them. She had told him the night before about their big assassination plan and how there was no way that it could go wrong.

Sugaya knew that the thing she was upset about was that the assassination plan had failed. He hadn't told her yet, but he knew Nagisa and he knew that the little blueberry would not go down very easily. He also had his past experiences to rely on. The students plan seemed very similar to his own plan on Okinawa. He knew that plan had failed, and they had more people, more firepower. He had been sure Nagisa would find a way to avoid 'death' this time.

"Sugaya. Our big assassination plan failed." She whimpered, before sinking to the floor and burying her face in her hands. Sugaya sat down next to her and and placed an arm around her for comfort.

"Listen, Aya, I need to tell you something." He began. "I went to school with your teacher. We were in the same class. You remember how he told you about how we had to assassinate our teacher for real?"

Aya nodded.

"Well, we had a big assassination plan at the end of our first year. We were sure it would work. We had planned everything, even down to the smallest detail. Yet, we failed due to something we couldn't of foresaw. We were devastated. Despite that, however, we pressed on. We killed our teacher and saved the world. I know how you are feeling right now Aya. It will get better. Push through this just as I did and you will manage to assassinate Nagisa Sensei."

By this point, Aya had stopped crying and had wiped all tears from her eyes.

"You. You went to school with my teacher?" She whispered. Sugaya nodded. "And he failed?"

"Why are you so surprised about that? Everyone fails."

"It's just, he seemed completely calm. He was unafraid that he may lose. It was sorta disconcerting how little he showed emotion at possibly losing. It's hard to believe he was once in the same place we were."

"Yep. Exactly the same place."

"Apart from he was smart?"

"Weeeellll, no. He was in E class, the bottom of the barrel. He rose up through society, just like the rest of us. I'm sure you will do the same."

"Thanks art senpai'." She said, now smiling. This caused Sugaya to laugh slightly.

"Art senpai'?" He queried.

"Yeah, we have noodle senpai' who runs Koronoodle and we have art senpai', which is you."

This caused Sugaya to laugh even more. So she knows Muramatsu. I wonder what he's been getting up to recently. I'll have to pay him a visit.

"Now, let's get to art." He announced.

Elsewhere in Japan, a man received a phone call.

"We have on the last one sir, but he has a child with him. What should we do?" The person from the other end of the line asked.

"Whatever you please. I don't give a shit about children. I just need him." The man growled.

"O-ok sir." The other man said as he hung up. The first man smiled. Almost there.

Sugaya was in the middle of the art lesson when he heard a crash coming from the other room.

"What was that?" Aya asked.

"I'm not sure, stay here, I'll go look."

Sugaya stood up and slowly made his way to the other room. He was met with a random man stood in his kitchen.

"And who may you be?" Sugaya asked.

The man ran forwards, grabbing Sugaya and pushing him into the wall. He bashed him in the side of the head a few times, not enough to draw blood or deal damage, but enough to hurt him.

Aya was about to scream, but stopped herself. She could help. She picked up a paint bucket and made her way slowly towards the man. When she was close enough, she brought it down on his head, nocking him out. Her and Sugaya just stood there for a few minutes, breathing heavily.

"Who was he?" Aya asked.

"I'm not sure." Sugaya answered.

"He was my associate." Another voice said from behind Aya.

Before she could turn, she felt a strong hand grip her neck. It lifted her into the air easily and threw her across the room. When she landed, she hit her head on the wall and was knocked unconscious.

When she came to her senses, she had forgotten what had happened before everything went dark. There were obvious signs of a fight. She then remembered everything. Someone has come into the house and attacked her and Sugaya.

Wait.

Sugaya.

Where was he?

Aya ran around the house looking for him but he was nowhere to be seen. She panicked. She had no idea what to do. Then an idea hit her. It wasn't that late and Nagisa Sensei may still be at school. Sugaya lived quite close so it wouldn't take her very long to get there.

She left the house and ran as fast as she could to Gokuraka High School. The gate was locked unfortunately, but she knew a way to sneak in. Tatsuo had told her about a hole in the fence where he sometimes left by when he wanted to skive school. She quickly found it and ducked through. Once inside the school gates, she ran as fast as she could through the school campus untill she arrived at her classroom.

Unfortunately, Nagisa was not inside. There was still one place he could be however. The teachers lounge. She ran down the hall to the teachers lounge and burst through the door. Sure enough, Nagisa was there staring at his phone with a worried expression.

"What do you mean gone?" Nagisa said to the phone. From where she was, Aya could see some girl on the phone screen. Was Nagisa cheating? The bluenette noticed her and diverted his attention from the phone.

"Can I help you Aya?" He asked.

"Yeah," Aya panted, "Sugaya has been taken. I was at his house, getting art lessons, and this random dude broke in and kidnapped him."

Nagisa furrowed his brow. He thought for a few seconds.

"Wait," he said, now speaking to the phone again. "Ritsu, how many of my classmates did you say have gone missing?"

"Practically all." Came the reply.

"Oh, where are my manners. Ritsu, Aya. Aya, Ritsu." He said, giving a rushed introduction. Aya smiled at this, but then one again donned her concerned face.

"Aya, you need to go home and not concern yourself with this. I will figure this out soon, don't worry. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get home before Karma disappears.

He quickly packed up his bags and raced past Aya, leaving her stood awkwardly in the corridor. She had questions, lots of them, but Nagisa had gone. She would have to wait untill next time to ask them.

Elsewhere in Japan, a man took the portrait of a red haired man from his wall and ripped it up.

"Now now Shiota. I have your friends, well most of them. The rest will join me shortly. Now. Let's have some fun Shiota."

The man scratched his cheek and began to laugh.

Authors Note:
Another month, another arc completed. Sorry this was slightly later than expected, but I have had a stressful month with exams and all that jazz.

I'm rambling. Let's get to the point. I hope you enjoyed this next installment of Nagisa's life as a teacher. I for sure am very excited to write arc 4 and you can expect that in a month's time, late July or early August.

Anyway, hope you are still enjoying this book. See you in July, again.

Love y'all!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
257K 8.2K 43
Nagisa has just started his new job as a student teacher, as soon as he steps into the messy classroom he quickly realizes that this isn't going to b...
277K 7.7K 14
What happens when Nagisa goes to teach a bunch of delinquients? Class 3-5 recieves yet another teacher, but this time he stays and mixes assassinatio...
9.8K 397 12
[ DISCONTINUED ] Karma Akabane, a young yet skilled assassin. His newest mission brings him to Kunugigaoka Junior High, his target is the same as all...