Trust- a criminal minds fanfic

By hotchnissforever

Amelia Hotchner is the daughter of Aaron Hotchner and Emily Prentiss. She is a sophomore in high school and i... More

Chapter 1: Party
Chapter 2: Missing
Chapter 3: Aftermath
Chapter 4: Telling the truth(sort of)
Chapter 5: Morning of Punishment
Chapter 7: Arguments
Chapter 8: Sleepover
Chapter 9: School
Chapter 10: Gynaecologist Appointment
Chapter 11: Party
Chapter 12: Talking
Chapter 13: First case
Chapter 14: Hospital
Chapter 15: Returning home
Chapter 16: Spa Day
Chapter 17: Punishment
Chapter 18: Jack
Chapter 19: Thanksgiving
Chapter 20: Emergency Gynaecologist visit
Chapter 21: Black Friday
Chapter 22: Attitude
Chapter 23: Security Cameras
Chapter 24: Chloe comes over
Chapter 25: Back at the Bureau
Chapter 26: Conversations with JJ
Chapter 27: Happy 1st of December
Chapter 28: Christmas Shopping
Chapter 29-All nighters
Chapter 30- D+
Chapter 31- packing
Chapter 32-Christmas traditions?
Chapter 33-Christmas Party
Chapter 34-Christmas
Chapter 35-Cuba
Chapter 35.5: Piercings
Chapter 36-Alone
Chapter 37- finding out
Chapter 38-Therapy
Chapter 39- can't sleep
Chapter 40-Easter
Chapter 41- knocking on deaths door
Chapter 42-waking up
Chapter 43-rehab
Chapter 44-48 hours
Chapter 45-times up
Chapter 46-Drinks with JJ
Chapter 47- Missing her too much
Chapter 48- 60 Days
Chapter 49- Coming home
Chapter 50- car rides
Chapter 51-"4th of July"
Chapter 52-Beach Breeze
Chapter 53: Boardwalk
Chapter 54: Sunrise
Chapter 55: NA meetings
Chapter 56: Lasagna
Chapter 57: Cheer practice
Chapter 58: Happy Birthday
Chapter 59: Paying for pills

Chapter 6: Conference Room

1.4K 28 1
By hotchnissforever

Amelia's POV
You walked up to the conference room and knew that it was gonna be a long and hard day. You opened your math textbook and started working on math. You look up as you hear a knock on the door and see JJ walk in. "I'm sorry, do you need this room? I can go back to my mom's desk if you want." you say. "No" JJ says "I wanted to see my favorite Hotchner and see what  she has done to get her mom in such a bad mood" she says as she pulls out one of the chairs next to her.

JJ was the person you could always go to after a fight with mom. Normally our fights are kind of dumb though like you forgot to turn in an assignment or was marked Tardy Unexcused in a class. You looked down at your hands and started to pick at the skin around your nails. JJ grabs your hand and tells you that whatever it is that you could tell her. You told JJ the whole story and then how mom walked in and about how you was grounded and she just listened. "I guess I'll be seeing you a lot more than" she says as you turn at her and smile.

You heard another knock on the door and saw that it was your mom as she walked in not sitting down. "I just wanted to let you know that I booked your doctor's appointment for tomorrow. Since I don't have work tomorrow, I will pick you up and take you right after school." You start to pick at your nails again and say thanks before she leaves the room again. JJ takes your hands once more and says "She still thinks of you as her little baby. It seems like only yesterday you were learning to walk or learning to read. It will take time for you to gain her trust again but she will forgive you. It's just hard for her to see you so grown up. I need to go and start my paperwork now but let me know if you need any help on your homework."

"Thanks JJ" you say as the tears slowly slip down my cheeks. JJ brings you into a hug "I love you Amy, you're going to get through this" she says as she wipes the tears off your cheek. As she leaves, you open your laptop and start US History. You just had to take notes and then you were done. As you finish my US History, you finally power on my phone and it blows up with hundreds of texts. Brad left half of those texts.

"Hey is everything okay" "is your mom mad" "are you grounded" "I'm so sorry" "I hope you're okay" "I'm guessing she took away your phone" "text me as soon as you get your phone back" you quickly respond "yes I'm grounded. Not allowed to leave my house. I can sneak out though next time my parents are on a case though, don't worry. Also finally going on birth control so maybe we can try it again 😉" you then go into the group's gc and say "hey guys I'm grounded but I'll let you know when my parents are away so I can sneak out. Also can we do 🍃again? Love to try it again!!!" and sent. You start to hear footsteps coming your way and fling your phone into your bag and open your notebook so it looks like you were reading your notes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 946 16
*college au* y/n is a spunky and rebellious history major at yale university aaron hotchner is her older, much more serious history professor one da...
113K 3.1K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...
80.5K 792 16
337K 6.8K 21
Y/N begins to work at the BAU and is instantly interested in Aaron Hotchner. After several years and many crazy events, they try to work out their tr...