INFAMOUS | Nahoya K.

By reilianna

"Hey Y/n, who do you like?" Nahoya Kawata asked you the same question again as he tries to figure out who's t... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Extra story #1 (Birthday special)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Extra story #2 Infirmary
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35: His POV
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 : Date part 1
Chapter 39 : Date part 2
Chapter 40 : Date part 3
Chapter 40.5
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Afterword

Chapter 34

2.7K 123 70
By reilianna

A h/c haired girl could be seen walking in Tama River along with a curly peach-haired guy. You both decided to take a stroll in there instead of the Parthenon Tama park where there are a lot of people there around this time, and you think it's best to avoid places with many people so Nahoya can't get in another fight. During the entire walk, you two talked about the most mundane things like your classmates, friends, how you're planning to spend the days before high school starts, what songs to sing later, what foods to order...stuff like those.

Nahoya was in the middle of telling you about his fight with this guy named Mochi when all of a sudden you felt your phone buzz.

"Ah...wait a minute, I'll just check this one out" You excuse yourself and went to take the call somewhere far enough

"Emma—"

"Y/N! did you ask already? I heard something interesting from Angry so I couldn't resist calling hehe" Emma enthusiastically said from the phone.

"Uhm..actually..no not yet haha"

"What!? but there are only a few minutes left, I honestly thought you two are already on the way here to where we booked for karaoke"

"Wait! You guys are already there??!"

"Not yet, but we're already leaving soon. Why haven't you asked him yet?"

"Oh! haha I guess I got too nervous and ended up stalling too much that I forgot about the time"

"Well you can still ask since there's still some tim—omg let's talk later, Mikey's calling for me bye" Emma hurriedly said as she hung up before you could even say goodbye.

You sigh and placed your phone back in your purse, then look around to find where the redhead went. You caught him lying down on the meadow while holding something, so you squint your eyes only to see him holding a piece of accessory.

An idea popped in your head as a mischievous smirk found its way onto your face.

Nahoya was playing with the bracelet he bought for you while thinking of a way how to open up this topic without you getting awkward with him again. Busy with his thoughts, he didn't notice you who was quietly sneaking up on him.

"Boo!!!"

"Oh fuck!— I'll get ya for this next time Y/n!" You both chuckled but after a minute you notice Nahoya's smile falter. "SHIT" He loudly cussed as he realize that the accessory he was just holding earlier, was nowhere to be seen.

Seeing Nahoya all riled up while looking around the area made you confused "What's wrong?"

"The bracelet I was holding earlier...I fuckin' dropped it!" he cried out. "Oh, you mean this? I caught it when you threw it up the air" You extend your hand and opened your clenched fist, revealing a simple but pretty bracelet. "Yea that! phew.." Just when you were just about to hand it back to him, he clasped your hand shut "Keep it, I was gonna give it to you anyway"

"F-for me?... but why?" you looked down, focusing on the bracelet in your palm.

"You know why"

A minute of silence passed by and you stubbornly refuse to lift your head to meet his gaze. You have an inkling why he might be giving this to you but you kept denying it, not wanting to entertain the thought until you directly hear it from his mouth.

As if he was reading your mind, he opened his mouth to utter the words you've both been dreading and dreaming to hear  "I'll cut to the chase.. Y/n I like you too, do you want to—"

"No!"

You bit your lower lip while your brows furrowed as you finally raise your head to come face to face with the guy you like. You mentally face palmed yourself for interrupting him but something deep within you is also scared to hear it. Again with contradicting myself ugh

"I don't want to be just your doll, Nahoya...I want to be taken seriously, and not be one of your flings. I may seem like a bore with this kind of thinking but I date with a purpose, I don't have time to waste on a fruitless and fleeting relationship." you sternly say, standing by with what you want but also feeling like you'll crack soon enough if he continues to pursue you any further.

He has this poker face on the entire time you talk so you couldn't tell what he was feeling right now, when all of a sudden he comes closer and he wraps his arms around you, hugging your slightly trembling body "What makes you think I wasn't being serious?"

"Uh...Well ah—it's just that—" You fumble over your words, while your arms automatically raise themselves to try and hug back his warm body. This action made the peach-haired male giggle in response as he ruffles your h/c hair. You felt a blush creep to your face so you quickly hid your face, nuzzling in his chest. "Shii..I dunno, I guess I'm just...scared?"

"You don't trust me?"

"...I do b-but..."

Nahoya himself knows why even without you having to say it, and he can't blame you for it. He's fully aware of his image and the nasty rumors surrounding him, not that all of them are true, but some of them are definitely exaggerated. The womanizing part was true, and unfortunately, you got to witness his scandalous acts firsthand as his classmate. You're not ready, and your response just proves it, actually, he thinks he's also not ready to enter a committed and serious relationship, he doesn't know if he'll do good enough since all his past relationships have been nothing but a blur.

"Aight then how 'bout this...let's take things slow, one at a time, yeah?" He whispered, and gently pulled you away, only to see some tears from the corner of your eyes. A small smile graced your lips "Take things...slow?" You mutter as he cups your face and then wipes your tears away using his thumb.

"Yeah, we have all the time in the world. No need to rush" he cooed. "How 'bout ya let me court you for now, and I'll let you see just how serious I am. Does that sound good princess?"

"mhmm"

The immense feeling of happiness overwhelms you as you felt a fresh batch of tears coming out. Nahoya who was still cupping your face, chuckled as he saw your eyes water up again "For someone so prickly, you're such a crybaby"

"S-shut up!" Your cheeks turned red once more as you look away from him. "Dry those tears sweetcheeks, we're going to karaoke in a few minutes" He used his thumbs again to wipe any tears that would come out. With your wet lashes and half-lidded eyes, you lean into his touch as he landed a quick but sweet kiss on your eyelids "You good now?"

"Yeah..." you softly utter as he removes his hands on your face to grasp your dainty hand. Your heart warms up to the affectionate touches and kisses he naturally pulled off. Glancing at the peach-haired delinquent once more, you see him grinning ear to ear with a small blush that dusted his cheeks.

"Mmmn...whatcha lookin' at princess? you want another kiss?" He playfully puckered his lips and wrapped his other arm around your waist as he slowly lean in. "Gyahh!! what are you doing you flirt!" you cover his mouth with both of your hands and pushed his face away. "HAHAHA! I was just kiddin' " he heartily laughed and release you from his hold.

"Oh right! this" You took out the bracelet he gave you, from your pocket as you try to put it on your right wrist using one hand. Nahoya immediately took it upon himself to be the one to put it on you so he seize the bracelet. You felt the cool metal hit your skin then he gently adjusts it so it won't fall off. He placed a quick kiss on your wrist as soon as he finished putting on the bracelet and looked up, a flirtatious grin plastered on his face when he saw your flustered expression. Damn this smooth mf

"Let's go, those bastards must be waitin' for us"

He grab his keys from his pockets and was just about to take a step away but was stopped by you who was holding on to his jacket while your feet were glued to the ground. "Mmn? what's wrong? still got somethin' to say?" he ask you, whose head was looking down on the ground.

You took a deep breath then raise your head "T-thank you for the bracelet...and understanding. It's my first time with d-dating...so I'm a bit inexperienced compared to you—but next time when I gather enough courage, I'll confess for real!" He just gave you a tender smile and replied "No worries pumpkin, let's take our time slowly, this is also a first for me too, ya know"

"Huh? A first..?"

"It's a first for me to get this serious about a relationship, so why don't we start together, at our own pace?"

"...ok" You softly answer then he pinches your warm cheeks, finding it cute how you try your best to voice out your true feelings. "Stop it" you furrowed your brows at him then swats his hand away as you rubbed the part he pinched, making him giggle.

"I'll be waiting"

"Mmp...saying sweet things like that... even though you get easily swayed and distracted by other girls" you crossed your arms and pouted "Haha I won't I swear!!" He boldly proclaims.

"I'll definitely make that stubborn mouth of yours say I like you"

Idk what y'all were expecting but they def not getting together that quickly after all those plenty seeds of doubt from the reader. Plus this seems more fitting rather than an abrupt relationship.

Uh also, idk what kinda bracelet u guys like, so I didn't put too much detail on it.

Well this fic will end soon and I gotta fix the first few chaps cuz it's lazy af, I wrote the first few chapters a year ago, you can definitely see the difference in my writing then and now, either way, my writing still has a very long way to go.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 84 13
[] Rewrite the version for anyone who feels familiar with this story!! [] For Chifuyu, since Kazutora get out from the jail, he had a whole new pers...
603K 28.7K 58
you weren't supposed to meet them. you weren't supposed to make friends with them. you weren't supposed to gain feelings for any of them. you were su...
44.3K 951 12
We all know he doesn't get enough love, so here's a book of one-shots for Nahoya Kawata~ I do not own Tokyo Revengers, all rights go to Ken Wakui. Th...
76.6K 2.4K 36
β™‘β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώΰ­¨β™‘ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώβ™‘ β˜…π˜›π˜°π˜¬π˜Ίπ˜° π˜™π˜¦π˜·π˜¦π˜―π˜¨π˜¦π˜³π˜΄ 𝘟 𝘊𝘩π˜ͺ𝘭π˜₯ 𝘳𝘦𝘒π˜₯π˜¦π˜³β˜… γƒŸβ˜… π‘Œ/𝑁 𝐿/𝑁 π‘Ž π‘›π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘™ 12 π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘›π‘‘β„Ž...