The Witches Curse / George We...

Da jai_trista

"I solemnly swear that I am forever in love with you." "I solemnly swear that I am forever in love with you... Altro

Chapter 1
Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67

Chapter 66

112 3 0
Da jai_trista

The two girls had managed to make it back to Headquarters without being caught. It was a long night so they both decided to go to bed instead of staying up late like they normally did every single night. The morning came quicker than expected and both girls were not happy. They stayed in bed until almost lunchtime but both decided to get up.

Both girls then headed downstairs and saw that the Order was having a meeting. Molly and Arthur Weasley were there as well and Tris was excited to see them. She gave them huge smiles and waved to them. Forming a smile on her face, Molly waved back, but Tris could sense something was wrong. Tris was still a part of the Order but didn't feel like listening to another useless meeting.

However, she felt this meeting was a little more different than the other ones she's been in. Molly always had a smile on her face, but at this point and time, she was wearing a frown which was unusual. Tris was about to walk into the meeting room until she heard the sound of her coffee mug hit the table behind her.

Marlee had already made her coffee and was sitting at the table waiting for Tris to join her as well. Breaking out of her deep thoughts, Tris turned around and sat across from Marlee before drinking her coffee. The two girls couldn't hear anything that was going on and it bothered them. The Order had put a silencing charm on the room specifically so the two girls couldn't hear what was going on.

"Okay that makes me wanna listen even more now." Tris said as she ran her hands through her hair in frustration that she didn't know what was going on. She then stood up from the table and headed over to the meeting room until she was blocked from the doorway.

"Move, Kingsley, I wanna know what's going on." Tris said as she tried to push her way past the annoying yet powerful wizard.

"I'm afraid I can't let you in there, Miss Lupin." Kingsley said looking down at the short impatient witch that stood in front of him.

"Why not? I'm a part of this Order, Kingsley, I have the right to know-" Tris started.

"Not this meeting." Kingsley said interrupting her.

Tris then knew what this was about, or rather who. Every time one of the meetings involved her, they wouldn't let her be a part of it.

"Well, I know it's about me now, so you might as well inform me so that I can know whether to prepare myself for death or not." Tris said.

"Now is not the time for your sarcasm-" Kingsley started.

"It wasn't sarcasm, Kingsley." Tris said as her tone of voice lowered into a whisper. She looked down at her feet and then grabbed her coffee mug before turning around and heading up the stairs and into her bedroom. Kingsley now wore a frown on his face and felt bad for the young witch.

She didn't deserve this. Everyone knew it. Kingsley now walked back into the room and continued on with the meeting while Marlee went upstairs to check on her cousin. Opening the door, Marlee saw Tris sitting on her bed fiddling around with the necklace George had given her a few years back. She missed him, and she wondered if he missed her at all.

Marlee then took a seat beside her and placed her hand on her shoulder. Feeling the comfort of her best friend, Tris then broke down in tears. She was so ready for the battle to be over. She wanted to feel free once again but she knew it wasn't going to be easy. As she sat there in tears, Marlee said no words and continued comforting her.

A few minutes later, Remus and Tonks came into the room. They saw their daughter in tears, but Tris wiped them away quickly before looking back up at her parents. Remus and Tonks wanted to walk away and let their daughter be but they knew she had to know what plans were going on that night.

"Tris, darling, we're going to see an old friend of yours tonight. Someone you haven't seen in a little while." Remus said as he sat down on the side of Tris' bed and grabbed her hand. She sniffled and looked over at Marlee confused.

"Who?" she asked in a quiet tone.

"Harry." he replied.

Normally Tris would be smiling from ear to ear when going to visit one of her friends but she knew Harry must be in trouble or is in danger.

"Not that I'm not excited to see Harry, but, why are we going to see him?" Tris asked as she looked across the room and shared a look with her cousin. Marlee gave her the same look back and looked just as confused.

"Come, Marlee, have a seat and we'll explain it all to you both." Tonks said as she gently pushed Marlee over to the bed where she sat next to Tris.

Remus and Tonks now explained to the two girls what the plan was for the night.

"So some of us are going to be turning into Harry that way the death eaters won't know who's the real Harry?" Marlee asked making sure she understood the assignment.

"Correct." Remus stated.

"But what about the rest of us that don't turn into Harry?" Tris asked.

"We'll get there when we get there." Tonks said as she stood up from Tris' bed and grabbed Remus' arm.

"But what about-" Tris started.

"You girls need to rest up, its gonna be a long night." Tonks said as she and Remus walked out of the door together to avoid the girls asking anymore questions.

Both Marlee and Tris looked at each other and weren't too happy. They were hiding something from them and they were both anxious to know what it was they were hiding.

"Do they not know that I'm like a private investigator and that I'll find out everything that they're hiding from me?" Tris said as she now had a smirk on her face.

"For real, by now you'd think they would have caught on to that side of you." Marlee said as she and Tris both started laughing.

The night began to creep into play, and both girls were getting dressed and ready for the night. They made sure they had their wands, and that they were mentally preparing themselves for anything that could go wrong.

As the two girls sat talking on their beds, they hear a knock coming from the door. On the other side, Kingsley was there and asked the two girls if they were ready to go. Both girls shook their heads in agreeance and followed Kingsley down the stairs and into the Order's meeting room.

Once everyone was there, they all apparated to a rather familiar place. The Burrow. Tris immediately knew where she was and saw George and Fred standing outside waiting for them. She wasted no time and bolted straight for George.

She collided hard with him and they both held each other in a tight embrace. Feeling the short, curvy, girl in his arms once again was one of the best feelings George had felt in a while. He missed Tris with all of his heart, but he wished he'd be seeing her in different circumstances.

"There's my girl." George said as he looked down at her.

"There's my guy." she responded as she looked up and stared into those bright blue eyes of his.

Before the couple could hug each other again, Ginny, Ron, Fred, and Hermione Granger wanted their own share of hugs. Each took turns hugging both Tris and Marlee, but were all concerned for each other knowing what they were about to do once they got to Harry's.

Out of the corner if Tris' eye, she saw one of her old friends she hasn't seen since around 5th year.

"Fleur?" Tris said as she looked around her tall figured boyfriend and saw Fleur standing hand in hand with Bill.

"Oh my goodness, Tris?" Fleur replied with her French accent. Both girls smiled brightly and ran towards each other with arms open. Looking down at Fleur's hand, she noticed the bright, large ring that just so happened to look like and engagement ring.

"Wait! You and Bill-"

"Are getting married? Yes!" Fleur squealed from excitement and she and Tris were both smiling from ear to ear.

"Congratulations!" Tris said as she gave Fleur another big hug.

"Thank you, and I was wondering, would you be my made of honor?" Fleur asked nervously.

"Of course!" Tris said as she hugged Fleur yet again.

"I'm sorry to break this up, but it's time to go." Madeye said as he and the others were lining up and getting ready to apparate to 4 Privet Drive. All members lined up and were ready to complete the mission. Molly and Ginny were the only two that stayed behind at the burrow, but they were sitting on pins and needles the whole time worrying about the others.

In a matter seconds, everyone was now standing outside of Harry's house and the nerves started to kick in. Tris began fiddling with her sleeves from being anxious, but she knew she was doing this for Harry, and that she would be helping protect him... Or, at least, that's what she thought....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

9.9K 168 23
you fell for the older twin gingered-haired boy, you've liked him since YOUR first year a Hogwarts, you were brilliant, or as George would say ¨wicke...
63.9K 2.2K 52
Living a life that didn't suit her, Heather Jamie Potter is about to learn on her 11th birthday the truth about who she really is. Follow Heather thr...
3K 32 69
Katherine Willow has always been alone. She is starting her fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Everything starts of the same...
16.6K 509 22
"Georgia, Georgia, I love your son And when he gets older, he might be the one He might be the one" - Phoebe Bridgers A simple love story where Mais...