Namkook smut Oneshots

By KoyaJoon030

"I thought we made love, hyung." -Jungkook. This book has s... More

Happy birthday-part 2 - Happy ending
Shh, its ok. I changed the sheets.
BRO.....
Sex Doll
Monster Stepbrother
Pervy Teacher
Pervy Teacher 2
Ex Friends
Cook Kook
Family
Expensive Dildo - I
Expensive Dildo II
The Last wish
Curious Teen Roomies
Champaign Confetti
Revenge hurts bad
The weakling and his bodyguard
The Weakling and his Bodyguard II
The dragon Eye
Instagram

Happy Birthday

7.7K 77 19
By KoyaJoon030

(Please share it if you like it)
Its my birthday.I was on Vlive for armys. I was singing the songs that armys has requisted. It was almost time 12.00, when i heard the continuous knock on my room door. My heart almost skipped a beat at the sudden sound. There was hobi hyung with a cake. He started singing birthday song along with army. Ofcourse i know army is also singing me happy birthday song. He gave me a back hug and went out leaving me and army alone to continue the party. I was looking at the comments, all i could see is "happy birthday jk" and "party party yeah!". Armys are cute, they are always so supportive, they appreciate everything i do, even it is stupid, thats actually heartwarming. I started singing again, i did not notice its almost 01.09AM. I asked armys if i can continue up to 01.30AM. But then i realized there is this thing called timezone. So other armys must be feeling exausted. So i decided to stop the Vlive.

After the vlive i checked my twitter. Suga hyung posted a tweet saying " 15 year old jk became 25 year old" I got shy after reading that. I was scrolling through the comments. There was some cute comments and then there was some thristy armys. i chuckled at some comments. Scrolling through i saw another post, from NAMJOON HYUNG......! i was shooked to see the caption he posted along our selca.
#꾹이생일ㅊㅋ

-교장선생님-
He also mentioned the songs I have been singing.
WHAT.......!!!! HE WAS WATCHING MY VLIVE !!! I was happy shy emmbarresed, i was experiencing all the emotions at once. My face became red my body became hot. have i told you before? i have a crush on namjoon hyung. I know I should not but look at him he is so hot, smart, he is the best leader, he is so good at rapping, making music, writing good lyrics. he is my idol, he is my hero, I joined bighit just to stand beside namjoon hyung. He looked so cool. *sigh* Brushing off all the thoughts i went to sleep.

I got on my bed trying to sleep but all i could do was think about namjoon hyung. I cant anymore. I got out of room and went to Namjoon hyungs room. I dont know what i'm doing but fuck it I want to see Namjoon hyung. I was standing in front of hyungs room i was about to knock the door slowly. My heart started beating really fast it felt like i am gonna passout. Gathering all the courage i had i knocked at his door. I got response immediately. "come in." hyung said. I slowly opened the door, there was my hyung, my idol, my hero, etc.. sitting on his bed leaning on his headboard half naked. I mean he was only wearing his shorts. I gasped at the sight. I decided to believe it was not obvious and he did not notice. I got in.

Namjoom's POV:

I heard a knock on my door, so asked whoever the person knocking on my door to come in. Its Our Birthday boy. But for some reason he looked like he just saw his favorite snack, his mouth hung open and his eyes were expanded, he looked so cute. I chuckled at his state and welcomed him to my room.

"Hyung can I sleep in your room today" jungoo asked.

"sure kookie. Is my birthday baby scared to sleep alone in his room?" I asked clearly knowing he does not like it when he is treated like a baby. But it was a surprising that he did not show much reaction. Like he did not show any anger, instead he lowered his face and seemed to be embarrassed and his face got red. May be he WAS scared. I felt sad that i teased him when he came to me for his comfort.

I reached his hand and pulled him for a hug as I was singing him happy birthday song. He gave me his bunny smile which was so cute. I took him on my bed.

" Make yourself comfortable kookie, do you need another blanket or is it ok to share the same blanky with me?" i asked.

" Its ok hyung", he said shyly.

we made ourselves comfortable on my bed and I made the lights go dim.

Jungoo's POV:

we were on hyung's bed. I was so nervous, I stayed stiff, I can't breath normally, my heart started beating fast, sweat started forming all over my body. I tried to look at hyung. He was facing the opposite side from me. I think he fell asleep. I was struggling to decide. I wanted to touch him. I wanted to feel his touch. I faced towards him, he was sleeping peacefully. we shared the same blanket, i can see his broad naked back in the dim light. His chest slowly raising and falling as he was breathing, such an incredible sight in front of me. I can't take my eyes off. I was admiring his beautiful honey glow skin and his dark brown hair. I wanted to see his face but was too afraid he would wake up. As the time was moving the only sound i can hear was his soft breathing and my rapid heartbeat. I started moving towards him without even realising. I got so close to his neck.

author's POV :

Jungoo is inhaling his hyung's scent. He is feeling so hot inside. He started placing wet kisses on namjoon's nape. He became the big spoon and cuddled close to his hyung. He placed his hand on namjoon's bare chest. he started rubbing his nipples.

namjoon's POV :

I felt jungoo snuggling in to me and he started kissing me.he started wishpering something.

"Hyung, let me touch you hyung please..."he said in a husky voice.

"please hyung, just let me touch you, i'm not asking anything more than that... please hyung, please...i want to touch you that's all i want, let me touch you."he begged me. He is repeating the same thing again and again. I'm confused, I mean what does he mean, what does letting him touch me means. what is he asking for? Does he wants cuddles? He wants me to cuddle him, right? I don't actually like cuddling while sleeping i usually maintain personal distance, even taetae knows, i told him no when he asked for cuddles during bon voyage, i guess. well, its our maknae and today its his birthday, i cant say no to him. so decided to cuddle him. i turned myself around to face him and replied to his request.

"hmm... ok jungooki-" he did not even let me finish the sentence, he got so excited and started-kissing me???? whats happening???

jungkoo's POV :

"hmm... ok jungooki-" WHAT ...!!! hyung said ok?? for real? I wasted no time, I attached my own lips on hyung's lips. His lips are so soft i cant control myself i licked and nibbling on his bottom lips. It felt so good i started moaning into his mouth."mmm....hyung~~haa". but hyung did not respond he did not kiss me back. maybe its not enough for him to start moan. so i hovered over him pinning him beneath me. i started sucking his neck and leaving hickeys. i slowly went down to his nipples, nibbling them between my teeth. i sucked at it so hard earning a groan from him. Hearing him groan made me so happy. I sat on his thighs and slowly lowered his shorts to reveal his member.

Namjoon's POV :

He started doing weird thing and finally went for my d1ck!! that's when i realized what's he is doing. he is horny. I did not expect it from our maknae, but he is not a kid anymore he has grown up. our maknae has grownup. I chuckled at the thought. I let him do whatever he wanted to do. he took my d1ck in his hand and started jacking it slowly I can feel myself getting hard. I can see jungoo's satisfied smirk on his face. He took the head of my d1ck and started bobbing. It's been a while since i got myself off. so i didnt hold it back i decided to lean back and enjoy whatever he is giving me. his grip on my d1ck got tightened i let out a groan at the feeling. it felt so good i closed my eyes and moaned his name.

"Aaa~~jungookaa..","mmm..."," ah feel so good... ag~~"," keep doing...mmm...."i was getting close i was about to cum but god.... jungoo stoped his work. i got annoyed and opend my eyes to look at him.

jungoo's POV:

"keep doing...mmm~~" Namjoon hyung started moaning louder. my d1ck twitched inside my pants. its begging to come out and to be touched and pleasured. I know i told hyung that i wont ask for anything else, but i cant hold it back. I removed my shirt and pant quickly. i started rubbing my d1ck on hyung's d1ck. He looked at me with a shooked expression. I didnt care much i was so immersed into it . I took both of our d1cks in one hand and moved my hand up and down pleasuring both of us at the same time while my other hand was placed his chest for support.

I moaned uncontrollably. "aaahhh.... hyung... it feels so good.... hyung...hhhmmm~~~". his d1ck twitched in my hand. realizing how good i am making hyung feel, a light smirk appeared on the corner of my face. precum started leaking from both our d1cks. we were reaching our highs. our back arched as we were getting our climax. That made our body get closer.

"Aaahh.... hyung im gonna cum".

"me too~~~aahhh~~" we both cum together. our cum shoot on our stomach. our cum got mixed together. I was exhausted. I ploped on top of him. It felt so good i was so happy my heart felt so happy. I was about to get up and clean me and namjoon hyung with a wet tissue, but i felt two hands wraping around my body. my heart nearly skipped a beat. Namjoon hyung is hugging me, I felt so loved. Namjoon hyung made me sit up on his lap, i looked at his eyes he looked at me and bit his bottom lips. I felt his d1ck brushing over my pink hole. He tried to poke in to my hole. I realized what he was doing and I got so shy my face turned red at the thought that namjoon hyung is initiating. I got up and ran into the bathroom, leaving hyung confused.

Namjoon's POV :

Jungoo ran into the bathroom. did he not like it. maybe he couldnt do second round. i was worried. did i make him uncomfortable. but why would he be uncomfortable, i mean he started it. im confused. what happened jungoo.

Jungkoo's POV :

I went to the bathroom as fast as I can. The thought of Namjoon hyung wanted to put it IN driving me crazy. I need to give what hyung wanted, but im not preped yet. I need to prep. what do i do what do i do. I m not in my room I dont have any lube or c0nd0m with me now. I cant make hyung wait for long. I started looking around, I found a table in front of a mirror. There was lot of expensive shampoos and perfumes on top of the table. Among them there was something sus, I got close to it and examined what it is. Its a LUBE! I hit the JACKPOT! Then i opened the drawer to see if i can find any c0nd0m, guess what, I found a whole pack.

I'm so ready for this. ' JK, you got this', I told myself and got some generous amount of lube on my hand slowly inserting my one finger in my hole. It felt weird, I added one more finger. I felt myself stretching I moaned a little. I cant wait namjoon hyung to fill me up. I collected the c0nd0m pack and the lube in one hand, slowly opened the bathroom door hiding the things i had from hyung. I stood in front of him awkwardly.

Namjoon's POV :

I started worried, jungkoo is taking too long to come out. Is he crying I heard some whimper coming from the bathroom. I was about to get up and look but then stopped my actions when I heard the door crack open slowly. There was jungkoo walking out of the bathroom shyly. I can clearly see he was hiding something it was so obvious, he such a little kid. I smiled at him but that smile gone in a fraction of second and it turned into a smirk when he awkwardly showed me what he found in my bathroom. I grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me, making him turn around and stand on all four.

Author's POV :

Namjoon grabbed Jungkoo butt cheeks and spread it, coming close to his hole namjoon sticked out his tongue and gave it a long lick. He came to know what jungkoo did minutes ago.

NJ: Did you prep yourself?

JK: "y-yes hyun- AAHHhh..~~, HYUNG"!!!

Namjoon slapped so hard on jungkoo's right butt cheek before even letting jungkoo finish his sentence." you have been a bad boy jungkook" with that namjoon put his d1ck inside jungkoo without any warning. He started thrusting really hard not letting jungkoo adjest." uhhh.. H-hyung... th-he c0nd0m, please use the c0nd0m.....AAAHHHH!!!!" Jungoo earned another slap on his same butt cheek as before. " you dont tell me what to do baby boy, do you?" namjoon managed to say without any break in between the words due to his amazing work inside jungoo's ass. " N-No, HYUNG,.. AH...ahh..." jungkoo moaned.

Namjoon's thrusts become harder and harder, jungkook squeezed his eyes shut and grabbed the sheets around him when he felt namjoon's hand on his d1ck. Namjoon motioned his hand up and down on Jungkook's d1ck.

"Ngn~~hyung.... aahhh....."
"I'll come if you keep doing that .", "haaahh..."
With that earing a slap on his butt, He whined and clenched around Namjoon's length, which made him feel so good. Beads of sweat started forming over namjoon's face that made him so sexy. He is wrecking Jungkook's hole. He put two fingers in Jungkook's mouth and made him suck on it that surpassed his moans while his other hand griped on jungkoo's hip leaving his hand prints. His thrusts got harder and faster.

Namjoon pulled out and turned jungkoo around so that he is lying on his back, he leaned on his headboard and signaled jungkoo to ride him. Jungkoo slowly got up and sit on his hyung's length while biting his bottom lips. He clenched on his d1ck on purpose earning a groan from his hyung, smirking, he started moving up and down, in painfully slow motion. Namjoon lost his patience holding jungkoo's hip he trusted upwards faster. "Aargg...." namjoon groaned. He took jungoo's length in his hand and rubbing his precum dripping slit with his thumb making jungkoo moan louder, hearing his moans namjoon understood he is close so moved his hand on his length up and down in a faster pace. Jungkoo stopped his movements on his hyung's length, his d1ck twitched on his hyung's hand and his body shivered, he shot his cum on his own stomach.

"Ngn~~hyung~~.... haaa...."

he moaned louder.
Namjoon helping him override his climax. That was overstimulating for his sensitive length.

"No~", "-enough hyung"

Namjoon did not listen to him instead he rubbed his thumb over jungkoo's reddened stit in a circular motion.

"H-hyung ~~hyung hyung namjoon hyung stop it ...... please .... s-stop ~ too much hyung!!! that's too much...!! " *sobs*

He started crying tears rolling down his cheeks from both his eyes.

Watching jungkoo crying he stopped his work and made him lie on his back. Jungkoo panted and breathed heavily closing his eyes shut. He opened his eyes on the feeling of something hard pressing on his lips. Namjoon took his length in his hand and rubbed it over Jungkook's lips. "I'm not done yet, swallow my cum like a good boy" jungkoo nodded and did what his hyung asked because he a good boy for his hyung. He gave kitten licks on his hyung's length and he bite it lightly made his d1ck twitch inside his mouth. He took his full length in and deep throating it. He sucked it hard and swirld his tongue around his length. He took his hand and grabbed the base of the length and helping namjoon to cum. He wanted his hyung to cum in his mouth.

"Uughh.... you are taking too long baby boy" namjoon said and trusted inside his mouth deep throating him. Jungkoo took his left hand and kneaded his hyung's right but cheek and his right hand went to his balls to squeeze and massage it.

"Aahh... jungoo keep doing it haaaahhh..." " yes yes yes.... ngn..."

With somemore thrusts namjoon came in Jungkook's throat deep down. Jungkoo swallowed all the cum his hyung gave him without wasting any. Before namjoon pull out he licked the tip of namjoon which made him shiver. Namjoon panted and lied beside jungook.

Jungkoo wiped his mouth and turned to face his hyung, he wanted to cuddle and snuggled close to him. Namjoon let out a chuckle.

"You haven't come down from your sexual frustration, huh ?" He cocked his head. Namjoon smiles at him."Get some rest for now kookie you already came twice" with that he turned away from jungoo and slipped inside his blanket and drifting himself to sleep, leaving tears filled eyed jungkoo alone.

Jungkoo's POV:

The last words came out of namjoon hyung,... I cant take it, I felt strong pain inside my chest which I never felt before.

' sexual frustration!?, no hyung, it's not sexual frustration, I'm in love with you hyung, I love you. I didn't take my sexual frustration on you hyung, I made LOVE with you. I thought we made love. I love you hyung. You are my 1st ever boy crush. I even told you that but you just laughed it off, you didn't take it as serious, you thought I was just a kid who is just blabbering about his idol.'

I cant stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't breath, my heart felt so heavy watching hyung sleeping peacefully without knowing anything about my feelings he doesn't know the love I have for him, only him. I couldn't sleep, I didn't know what to do. I wanted to run away but nowhere to go, I felt trapped but I wasn't. It was like 'longing to go home when you are already home'. Hyung is my home, he is here, he is right here but I don't feel I'm home.

I felt my cheeks getting wet while starting at the post that namjoon hyung posted on Twitter for my birthday, thinking the things that happened exactly at the same day last year, on my birthday. Hyung doesn't know anything about my feelings for him. Things that happened last year... hyung still thinks that was from sexual frustration. He didn't bring it againg in this whole year, he acts like It never happened. I'm scared to tell him, what if he starts avoiding me. That scarred me the most. 'I wanted to stand beside you when I 1st saw you and now I'm standing beside you and nothing more, I mean God gave me what I wanted, he let me stand beside you, may be that's all I can get in this life.'

The end

I wrote HYUNG so many times I know... but it's just so cute when bts call their hyungs 'hyung' especially jungkoo. I just love it. I'm sorry this is my 1st time writing a story I don't know how to write plot please bare with me. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READERS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
8.7K 326 14
Alissa Rogers was the total opposite of Bella Swan. She was confident, popular, and a world known famous woman. When Alissa goes to La Push to see h...
8.7K 177 13
"HฬทฬšฬŽอ…ฬฌฬ อ•ฬ™อ‡ฬeฬทออฬ†อ€อŒฬ“อ‚ฬ†ฬฬกyฬธฬšอ˜ฬšฬ‚ฬ„อ†อฬ•ออ˜ฬอ„อ—ฬ…ฬžฬฃฬ™อˆอ…ฬซฬฅฬœฬนอ‡ฬ˜ฬฬฏอ‡, I'm (Y/n). And this is my story." Achievements: (1/25/24- Took 6th place on RWBY!) (2/03/24...