𝘔𝘺 Prisoner

By EnderApples

The Spring Ball. The only event any towns folk could go to. Well that was if you could get in. The gaurds onl... More

~ welcome ~
~ getting ready ~
~ dungens ~
~ Prince Wilbur ~
~ visits ~
~
~ library ~
~ jail ~
~ Zeve & Tae ~
~ royals ~
~ weather ~
~ fight ~
~ recovering ~
~ the princes ~
~~
~ carriage ~
~ tears ~
~ interrogation ~
~ Niki ~
~ Phomid Kingdom ~
~ leaving ~
~ camp ~
~ traveling ~
~ Swinford ~
~ captain ~
~ letters ~
~ the triplets ~
~ pendant ~
~ the end of a story ~
~ epilogue ~
~~~

~ the vial ~

934 31 10
By EnderApples

Now I know you want me continue the story but its important that we go over more stuff. That vial is what changed y/n's life forever. But how you ask? Well you'll find out soon enough. But nows not that time. That time will come later. Now is the time to go over even more stuff. Ah yes I know its your favorite part of this entire story. The narrator going over even more stuff with you. But some day you'll see that I did this so you wouldnt be lost, so you wouldnt be confussed. Thank me later. Now where was I? Oh yes you need to know about the guards and some other important people.

Fisrt off is the guards, the four main ones. The main guard we already know. His name is Dream. Hes the fiercest guard there is. He wanted to be knight and go into battle but the king insists that he stay a guard. Dream was Wilbur and Technos friend and so with some battle training from Technoblade thats how he became a guard. Tommy though was never very fond of him but nobody knows why, maybe it because of that mask he always wears. Yes the mask. As described earlier it is just a simple white color with two dots and a curved line for a smily face. Dream almost never took it off. But occasionally you could catch a glimps of his dirty blond hair or maybe even his green eyes with freckles. Next guard is Sapnap. He grew up right next to Dream They were bestfriends from the start. Unlike Dream he didnt get training from Prince Techno. He got it from some other guards. Sapnap is mainly known for causing some trouble as a youngster, with fire. He would always try lighting things on fire and thats where he got his firery personality. Unlike Dream he didnt wear a mask so you could always see his eyes burning like fire and his black hair. The next two main guards are pretty new. George and Karl came at the same time and recived training from Sapnap and Dream. Both being brunettes the two "fought" who wore the brown hair better, which ammused the whole castle. These four soon grew close and became inseparable. And also became the best guards Nazzulia Kingdom has ever seen.

Lastly are the other important people. Ranboo first. Y/n did share a small conversation finding out he was an enderman hybrid. Ranboo is the main assistant to all the royals having him be able to teleport to where ever he wanted to. He was very taller. Taller than Wilbur, who is the tallest prince. His powers though sometimes do stump him a bit. Next is Tubbo. Tommys bestfriend. He was once a normal poor towns folk like y/n till the prince and him met. They soon became bestfreinds. With their freindship being almost inseparable it was hard on the two when Tommy had to stay in the castle for safety reasons. After a lot of begging to the king, Philza agreed to let Tubbo move in to the castle with Tommy. Now the two go around playing pranks on whoever they see. And a big event like this would be perfect. Well almost perfect. So back to the lonely balcony y/n was standing at, enjoying her night and eating a pastery. Everything was almost perfect, except for the screams and the person running past.

~~~~~

First y/n heard one scream and she assumed someone fell, but when the whole Ball Room erupted into gasps and screams she knew something was wrong. And just before she could go check what it was a person sprinted past dropping what seemed to be a small vial filled with something. Y/n quickly picked it up.

"You dropped something!" she yelled but it was no use they were long gone.

After a moment y/n tucked the vial into one of the vines on her dress, and just in time. Four guards rushed up the balcony stairs right to y/n.

"Excuse me ma'ma have you seen anyone running this way?" the man with black hair asked.

Y/n just nodded and pointed right to where the mysterious person ran. The guards nodded a thanks to her and sprinted that way. Once they were gone y/n rushed back down the stairs to see a horrible sight. A path was cleared for a stretcher, and on the stretcher was the young blonde prince, who looked to be poisoned. Y/n rushed to a person.

"What happened?" she asked.

The woman shocked turned around. She looked to be y/n's age with long brown hair and roses covering her dress and even some in her hair.

"Prince Tommy was poisoned" she whispered as more and more murmurs erupted once the stretcher was gone.

And up at the throne the queen was crying into the kings shoulder while Prince Wilbur was giving orders.

"We need to find that person now. Techno grab a sword and search the halls. Phil, Kristin get to your rooms, this assassin could still be in the castle" the three nodded.

Kristin and Phil went through a back door that lead straight to their sleeping chambers and Technoblade grabbed a sword before heading to the halls. Wilbur sat back down in his throne and sighed putting his head down, this isnt how the ball was supposed to go. Suddenly the sound of the guards running down the stairs brought his head back up.

"HER!" Dream yelled pointing to a girl in the crowd.

The people around the girl gasped before shuffled away showing a cowering girl. She was beautiful though. Her curled hair matched the silver dress that had vines and flowers accenting it. Wilbur rushed down as the four guards circled her. Sapnap grabbed something that was tucked into her dress, a small vial. He handed it to Karl. Finally Wilbur got down and stood next to Karl who confirmed it was poison. Wilbur eyed the girl she looked around frantically.

"Wait please it wasnt me I-"

Wilbur brought up his hand to silence the girl.

Y/n stared at the prince who had just sileneced her. She needed to get out of here and fast. Then she remebered she had the necklace for a reason.

"Im sorry" y/n muttered before putting two fingers up to the pendant.

Wilbur stared at her confused. What did she mean?

"I-" the purple particles and the girl being gone cut him off.

"Did she just teleport?" George asked as the other guards looked around confused and the crowd gasped yet again.

"Ranboo!" Wilbur yelled and soon the enderman hybrid was right infront of him.

"Find Techno and say this to him, Wilbur said that the assassin used magic to escape, she should be in the halls, if you find her restrain her" Wilbur said as the boy nodded and teleported out.

Y/n appeared somewhere in the castle halls. She needed to get out and fast but her pendant couldnt take her all the way out of the castle, its wall were too thick. She glanced behind her to make sure the guards werent there before running foward holding up her dress. The castle was big and she surely didnt know where to go. But little did she know that just a hallway away Technolade was reciving the message.

"Thanks Ranboo" Techno said as the boy poofed away.

"God a girl" Techno muttered gripping his sword harder and walking a little faster.

Techno hated the though if what his family was going through. Kristin was desperately wanting to see Tommy but Phil had to hold her back. Wilbur had to take this horrific situation into his own hands. Tubbo was crying in some corner with Ranboo probably comforting him now. The guards would just be frantic that this girl escaped them. And Tommy, poor Tommy. The unsuspecting child gets poisoned. And for what reason? Techno didnt know that but in a matter of seconds he would find out.

Y/n slowed her pace. The guards werent near, no one was. Well at least thats what she thought. She turned around making sure they weretn there. Panting she turned back around to bump into someone.

"Shit" she muttered as she took step back realizing who she had bumped into. The one only and only Blood God.

"Your the girl they're looking for?" Techno chuckeled peering down at the frantic girl.

"No wrong girl" y/n said smiling, "I need to go"

She brough her hand up to the pendant but Technoblade was faster. He used his sword to hook under the necklace tearing it off the girls neck, which just left y/n shocked.

"Hm Ive read about these, have something from the end so you can teleport somewhere. Just how you did from the guards" Techno hummed looking at it before dropping the pendant into his pocket.

"I-" y/n stopped as the cold metal of the princes sword pressed against her neck.

He walked to the back of her with the sword still pressed up to her neck. He was much taller than y/n so he easily towered over her. He pushed y/n to walk and the two walked back into the Ball Room where the guests werent anymore. Y/n guessed Prince Wilbur concluded the Spring Ball with the event that had taken place. Techno stepped into the ball room seeing Wilbur, Kristin, Philza, and the four guards that y/n had escaped. Wilbur let out a sigh and Kristin relaxed a bit. Techno shoved y/n foward making her neck go against the sword, hard. She soon felt the warmth of her blood trickling down her neck.

"Thank you Techno" Wilbur said as the two got closer.

"Your telling me this... girl, poisoned Tommy?" Kristin asked.

Dream nodded and stepped foward, "We found this tucked into her dress when we had her."

Philza took it from Dream to inspect it.

"Yup thats poison," he nodded before putting it in his pcoket.

"Howd she escape the guards?" Wilbur asked.

"This," Techno pulled out y/n necklace, "Its an end necklace, can teleport you somewhere randomly which is what she did."

Y/n quivered, "It wasnt me I was framed!" she burst out.

Karl and Sapnap just glared at her while the others just stared.

"I swear this is my fir-" Technos hand over her mouth muffled y/n's words.

"Shhh doents make a dfference" he muttered bending down to her ear.

Y/n rolled her eyes and looked back at the royals.

"No Techno let her speak, and take down your sword you've already cut her neck" Philza said.

"But King Phil-" George protested but Tehcno listened. He lowered his sword and took his other hand off her mouth.

"Guards and Techno go to the doors we dont know what she's capable of" Kristin said and the guards listened but Techno stayed behind y/n anyway.

"Talk" Wilbur insisted crossing his arms.

"Well I went up to the balcony to hear the king give a toast, then I wanted to see the garden so I went out there. Then I heard a scream and someone dressed in a tux sprinted past dropping the vial. I picked it up not knowing what it was. Then the guards came up and told them which way the person went. I then left the balcony and found out what happened" y/n said glancing down at her feet.

"That makes since but why you teleport away then?" Techno asked.

"I was scared, I didnt know if they'd hurt or even kill me right there" the girl said.

"I dont buy it" Wilbur muttered to Kristin who just shrugged.

"Wait, Wilbur, sorry, Prince Wilbur. Im friends with Niki. She owns a bakery in town I believe you two know each other. Shes my best friend. Just ask her I would never want to poison Prince Tommy" y/n said.

Philza looked at Wilbur who just stood there without an answer.

"Phil you decide what we do with... uh"

"My names y/n" the girl said to Techno.

"Ok. Phil you decide what we do with y/n" the prince said to the king.

"Take her to the dungens for now. Once Tommy's better we'll ask him about everything they we'll decide what to do with her" the king said before walking away with Wilbur and Kristin.

Techno nodded and grabbed one of y/n's wrist.

"Geez loosen your grip" y/n murmured causing Techno to just tighten his grip and glare at her.

Y/n winced at the grip and the glares from not just Techno but the guards too as the two walked out of the Ball Room and to the dungens.

a/n:
The end of this chapter. I think its going pretty good so far. Sorry for the spelling errors Im trying to fix all of thoes but not all will be found. Also Im sorry if anythings confusing. Im trying my best and some stuff is supposed to not make sense. This chapter was pretty good to me. Also who do you think set y/n up? Also do you think it was a set up or do you think y/n was just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Tell me what you think. Hope your having a good night/day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 320 12
Phil, Technoblade, Wilbur, and Tommy are all part of the Antarctic Empire. Phil is the king with Techno, his oldest son, as his heir to the throne. T...
24 3 1
A SLEEPY BOIS INC SHORT STORY! Techno's birthday is today so I wanted to celebrate it by writing a "short story" (it's not short but it's one chapter...
9.7K 250 20
i hear footsteps behind me. i try to get up but struggle to because of the wound in my side. i shift my body to see Technoblade walking towards me. "...
38.3K 964 39
This is a Royal AU, Techno is the eldest prince whilst Phil is the king. His brothers, Wilbur and Tommy had troubled Techno in his practices and trai...