Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O

3.4K 143 14
By melieme

A quick important question before you start reading. 

We are approaching 100k reads on this book. So I thought I should write one special chapter for that celebration. It will have a bunch of behind-the-scenes of some already written one shots, what was my thinking process. Maybe some details about the characters. Maybe new shots that I want to read, etc. Things like that. 

It will be like an inside of my mind pretty much. My question is, would you like that? If yes, do you have a one-shot in mind that you would like to know more details about? Or things like, what made me write that chapter. Something similar to that.

It would be an author chapter, not a one-shot with a story. But don't worry, I plan on continuing writing. 

If you don't like this idea for the 100k 'celebration' you can suggest something that I could do as my way of saying thank you and celebrating this with you. I'm open to suggestions.

Anyway, back to this part 2. You guys really loved the previous one haha. It's quickly approaching 100 votes. It would be the 4th chapter to have that many votes.

Happy reading!

Narrator's POV.

The second the photos were released to the public everything went crazy. The media started writing articles about Lizzie's possible change of orientation and how she might be attracted to ladies. Some brought different interviews and started analyzing every small reaction between Lizzie and her female co-stars or friends.

Others were dragging Emma into the discussion as well. She was known for previously being in relationships with various women, and now everybody asked if she was the one to turn Lizzie's head in her direction.

The kissing pictures between them were showing their lust perfectly, so nobody dared to ask about them faking it. The tension between them could be felt by everyone who looked at the pictures. 

Lizzie's team had a field day when the photos were released. They had no idea Lizzie did the photoshoot and were bombarded by questions from various media outlets and fans. Everybody was freaking out. 

But Lizzie could not be bothered right now. She was laying in Emma's arms and drawing invisible shapes on Emma's chest while the latter was reading a book. Soft music played in the background at a quiet volume.

Since the photoshoot a week ago, they've been inseparable. In fact, Emma hasn't even gone home to get new clothes to hang around the house. She's been using Lizzie's. The blonde knew she didn't have any other stuff planned, so she's taken the liberty to go off from the internet. Her phone was closed off and in another room. 

They were enjoying their time in the bubble they created. Completely unaware of the chaos in the outside world.

"What's on your mind?" Emma asked while letting the book down and seeing the green-eyed girl lost in thoughts.

"Oh, nothing. I was just enjoying the moment." Lizzie responded while nuzzling her head in Emma's neck.

"You are not regretting the photoshoot, right?" Emma asked hesitantly.

"What? No. Why are you asking that?" Lizzie lifted her head to look at Emma.

"Just asking. I know for you it's going to be different with all the media attention and everything. I don't want you to regret taking the pictures with me." Emma admitted softly. 

"Joining that photoshoot has been the best decision that I have ever taken in my entire life." Lizzie confessed. "I would never regret meeting you."

"I would never regret meeting you too. I love that you were there and offered to be my partner for the pictures. I remember thinking that I had all coupley with the other female model who I couldn't stand, and I felt so annoyed and frustrated. I didn't know how to fake having a connection with her when I couldn't even stand to be in the same room as her. And then you offered to take the place since she decided to disappear on us, and I'm so glad you did." Emma rambled.

"I'm glad I joined you, too." Lizzie said before quickly pecking Emma's lips. 

"I would like to take you out on a date, if that's okay with you too, of course." She said after sharing a few more kisses.

"I would love that." The blonde nodded. "But not right now, I love the bubble that we created." She says before cuddling back into Emma.

"You love that you get to see me naked, just admit it." Emma teased her.

"That's always a plus, but I love the intimacy we created between us. It's calm and romantic." 

"Awe babe, who knew you were so soft." She teases the blonde again, who in return blushed.

"I'm not soft. I'm cool and collected." Lizzie pouted.

"Yeah, pouting is definitely something a cool person would do." She giggled.

"But I am cool. I am the coolest, I could definitely teach my fans how to be cool." Lizzie defended herself.

"Let me guess, you would start by doing the finger guns?" She laughed.

"Yes, they are the number one rule to being cool. You need to perfect the finger guns." Lizzie nodded before doing the finger guns herself.

"You got it, dude!" Emma laughed and gave her a thumbs up.

"That's for my sisters, not for me." Lizzie giggled as well. "They hate when people say that to them. It's hilarious." 

"When I'll meet them, that's the first thing I'll do." Emma said with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Bold of you to assume you'll meet my sisters." Lizzie teased her.

"Oh, but I already know I'll meet them." Emma said confidently.

"Really? What makes you so sure." The blonde asked seriously this time.

"I have my secrets." 

"You won't tell me anything?" She asked while pouting.

"Nope." Emma shook her head.

"Meanie." Lizzie said before starting to softly hit Emma's chest.

"I can make it up to you." Emma took a hold of the blonde's hands. 

"What do you have in mind?" Lizzie asked.

"Quite a few things." She said before shifting positions, now her being on top of Lizzie.

She put Lizzie's hands up and hold them there with a hand, the other one cupping Lizzie's chin.

"Would you tell me what those are?" Lizzie asked in a small voice, her breath hitched when their faces got closer.

"How about, I show it to you?" Emma asked with a smirk.

Lizzie didn't have time to respond because Emma was quick to connect their mouths in a passionate kiss, their tongues now battling for dominance.

A few days later, the photos are still to be addressed by both of them. The ones on Lizzie's team were confused and stuck. They didn't know what they needed to do. Lizzie was not answering their messages, emails, and calls, nothing. They firstly thought of releasing a statement on how these pictures don't change anything in Lizzie and that she did it for the community, but she doesn't want to talk about her sexuality to the media. Or how it's something personal and she doesn't want to be asked about.

But since she did this knowingly, she was aware of the reactions when the photos were released, so they couldn't go against her wants. Maybe this was her way of coming out to the public.

If only she responded so they knew what to do.

Lizzie's friends were waiting for an answer from her too. They bombarded her phone with questions and congratulations the second the pictures were released. Some asked for explanations and details. But were met with silence from the blonde.

While waiting for Lizzie to be the first one to either admit or deny the rumors, Emma decided to stop posting as well. She didn't want to do something to accidentally make Lizzie's situation worse. 

That didn't mean she didn't check the fans' reactions or what the media was saying. She just didn't engage in anything. 

Emma didn't even respond to her best friend when she sent a bunch of questions in Emma's way.

The fans were loving the pictures, as expected. They had freaked out at first but now were enthusiastically making edits with the both of them. The majority shipped them and asked to see them photographed together more often. The rest were refusing to believe in anything until Lizzie, or Emma responded.

It was fair to say that Emma got a lot of attention from the media as well. Her name was right next to Lizzie's in the article and her social media platforms were easy to find especially since she was in the public eye as well. Frankly, not as known as Lizzie, but not a nobody.

"I think I found the best restaurant for us to have our date at." Lizzie suddenly says a few days later after the pictures were published.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go and have our long-awaited first date." Emma matched her enthusiasm.

"We need to get ready first." Lizzie giggled. "You can borrow something of mine." 

"Good 'cause I don't feel like going to my apartment and facing the possibility of meeting my crazy best friend." Emma laughed just thinking about it. "She probably set camp in my living room waiting for me to get home. And as soon as I walk through the door, I will be hit with her bunch of questions."

"Honestly, I'm quite impressed with how long it's taking my friends to come and knock on my door demanding answers. I kind of shut everyone out." Lizzie just now realizes. "My team must be loving me right now." She says sarcastically.

"You can talk with them after our date." 

"Can't wait." She continued to be sarcastic.

"Well, if you'll talk with them, you'll get a reward." Emma winked at her.

"Consider it done." Lizzie was quick to answer.

"You are so whipped already, what happened to you?" Emma laughed.

"I met you, that's what happened." 

"We are not even in a relationship yet." She continued to laugh.

"You said yet so that means you are planning something." Lizzie was quick to notice.

"Who knows." Emma said mysteriously before going to the closet to pick out some clothes.

In no time, they were ready and climbing in Emma's car. Lizzie insisted on being the driver since she knew the address of the restaurant.

All throughout the drive there, Lizzie kept her hand on Emma's thigh while singing along with the songs on the radio

The restaurant was a very reserved one with barely any people there. They took a seat in the back and looked for something to order.

"So, tell me more about you." Lizzie started the conversation.

"Well, my name is Emma Bartley, as you already knew. I'm a model and part-time writer." Emma started.

"Part-time writer? How does that work?" 

"Well, I'm a part of a group of writers. We decided to create a book with different chapters and stories in it. And we all have our own characters that we write in our own styles." She explained.

"Interesting, tell me more." 

"Well, the main story has more stories in it and each one of us writes a chosen character in our own style. We know the main plot line and follow along with it while also adding stuff here and there. I have currently 2 characters that I've developed and I'm writing about them when it's my turn." Emma rambled.

"That sounds like such a good idea. I don't think anyone else has done this. Or if they did, I didn't hear about it sadly." Lizzie said.

"I don't know as well if we are the first ones to do it or not." Emma pondered for a moment. "Anyway, tell me about yourself now. What is something that the public doesn't know about Elizabeth Olsen?" Emma asked while leaning closer and putting her hands over Lizzie's.

"There's not much that the public doesn't know about me. I'm a pretty normal person. I love to act hence I do it as a full-time job, I love to garden. I love to help in producing different movies or shows, I love spicy food or food in general. I love books and tv shows or movies as much as everyone else.  Not a big fan of adrenaline rushes." Lizzie stopped to think of more things. "I have 5 siblings so growing up there was a lot of chaos and fights for attention. That and how my sisters were famous at a young age put all of us in the spotlight. It was a lot growing up with everyone's eyes on me. I had a period of time where I was too anxious to even cross the road, but I'm way better now. I chose to ignore a lot of the attention I'm getting because it's better for my mental health to pretend to be oblivious to it than to fall back to old habits." She explains.

"Yeah, I get that. Growing up in the spotlight is tough. You are not really allowed to be a kid and are expected to act a certain way no matter where you are." Emma nodded sympathetically. "I respect you for that, and I'm glad you're way better now with your anxiety."

"Thank you. Now more about you please, I feel like I made this discussion way too serious for our first date." She chuckles embarrassed.

"Well, I still love this discussion, and we are getting to know each other. Both the good and the hard stuff." Emma lifted Lizzie's hands to kiss the back of them both. "What else is to know about me." She stops to think about it. "I love dogs, I have one at my parents' house. He was my best friend growing up. I have another crazy best friend that I think it's waiting for me to get home so she can rip my head open because I'm avoiding her." She chuckles. "We met in college and we've been inseparable ever since." 

The rest of the conversation went flawlessly. Both tell were things about themselves, while also asking the other questions as well. They shared their food like one of those cliche couples and forgot about the world around them for a little while longer. 

"I know we are still getting to know each other, but it would kill me mentally if I don't ask this question." Emma says after they are done with their food. 

"Ask away." Lizzie leans over to be closer to her.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend? It's okay if you don't. This is still pretty early. But I know that I want to be in your life, and for you to be mine. We have all the time in the world to get to know each other better and everything. But someone once told me not to waste my time, and not being with you feels exactly like that. But I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you or anything. It's totally up to you if you don't want to. No hard feelings." Emma rambled all in one breath.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." Lizzie interrupted her. 

The answer made both of them smile.

"Okay, alright. That's incredible." Emma was too stunned to form a coherent sentence. 

"Did I break you?" Lizzie giggled.

"Yes, maybe a little." Emma laughed softly. "Is just that." She stopped herself. "You are very special and I can see myself falling in love with you." She admits in a low voice.

"I can see myself falling for you too." Lizzie said in the same tone.

"Should we seal this with a kiss?" Emma asked cheekily.

Without responding to her, Lizzie leaned closer and puckered her lips. Emma was quick to deliver the long-awaited kiss.

"Well, girlfriend, I feel like this needs some celebration." Lizzie said when they pulled apart.

"I agree." Emma nodded.

As everyone expects, the paparazzi were right outside the restaurant taking pictures all throughout the date. 

The pictures were quick to appear online and everyone freaked even more at the fact that they now seemed to be a couple. They even shared a kiss without being 'forced to'. 

And as promised, Lizzie finally talked with her team and promised them to do a Livestream in the next few days where she would talk about everything. Since she didn't want to go to some talk show, this was the best option. But she made sure they knew she wasn't going to reveal too many details 'cause she still wants to keep her life somewhat private.

So that brings us to the moments before going live.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked while whipping her hands on a kitchen towel.

"Yeah, a bit nervous, but that's expected." Lizzie nodded while chewing at her bottom lip. "You are sure you want them to know about us, right?" She asked again.

"Yeah, I trust you. Whatever you want to tell them it's fine with me. We are together and that's all that matters to me." Emma assured her while stirring the pot since she was making a late lunch for the both of them.

"Okay, I'm pressing start now." Lizzie took a deep breath before clicking on the button.

"Hi, guys!" She says as soon as she sees people joining in. "How are you all?"

A moment of silence while she was reading the responses.

"I'm good too, thanks for asking." She smiled at her amazing fans. 

Not even a second later, the questions about her and Emma started pouring. She giggled softly when she saw them.

"Okay so, I guess I go straight to the point." She laughed. "A lot of you have seen the photoshoot, and now have questions. I'm here to answer them. Or some of them." She rambled.

The chat was moving so fast she couldn't even read the comments.

"I guess I'll start with the beginning." She wondered out loud. "I was doing a photo shoot that you'll get to see soon enough, and I happen to notice that near us, they needed another female model for the lgbtq+ shoot. So I offered to help. That's why I was in the pictures in the first place. My partner is Emma, and many of you were quick to find everything about her." She giggled.

Lizzie heard a soft giggle in the back which made her smile some more.

But she was right, her fans have found a lot of things about Emma in such a short time. She didn't know whether to be amazed or terrified.

"I'm guessing from your reactions that you liked the pictures of us." She teased them.

A lot of questions about her sexuality came quickly followed by questions about her and Emma.

"I see a lot of questions about my sexuality." She said out loud. "To be honest with you guys, I don't know what I am. I know that I love who I love and I don't feel the need to label myself. But to answer your question a bit more, love doesn't have a gender for me. Love is love." She concludes.

She turns her head to the side to see Emma's reaction and sees her smiling softly at the blonde. Emma offers her a thumb's up and goes back to stir into the pot.

The fans were quick to ask her who is in the room with her. Some were asking if Emma is there or not.

"Now, about whether or not I'm together with Emma or not." She paused for dramatical purposes. "The first time I met her was at the photo shoot, but I feel a pull towards her. Upon further discussions, we both confessed to feeling this connection and decided to see where things go between us." She tried to keep it short and not too revealing.

Everybody started spamming their keyboards at that.

"She is in the room with me, yes." She nods.

"Hi, guys!" Emma said from her place.

"They are asking what your first opinion of me was." Lizzie asks more for herself than for the fans.

"Well, I knew about you way before being in the same room. You were always catching my attention somehow." She admitted sheepishly. "When we came into the room and I saw you doing your own shoot I almost freaked out. I was lucky you didn't see me."

"You looked so calm and collected when I met you." Lizzie talked with her, almost forgetting the phone in her hands.

"Yeah, I had to be. It would not be professional if I go around shouting about my celebrity crush being in the same room as me. I would like to keep my job." She giggled.

"That's cute." Lizzie smiled at her.

"So yeah, my first impression, when I met Lizzie, was that she is such a sweetheart. She could've gone home since she was done for the day but she chose to stay and help us. She's the best." Emma wondered out loud.

Lizzie turned her head at the phone and saw her fans freaking out, again.

One comment stood out from the rest.

'Answer your goddamn phone.' 

She laughed when she saw Scar's comment.

"I don't know where my phone is, Scar." She giggled sheepishly. "I'm using Emma's phone now." She admitted.

"Do you want me to go look for it?" Emma asked.

"We can search for it when I'm done." Lizzie turned her head to look at the model.

She saw Emma wiggle her eyebrows and she instantly smiled.

"So, what else do you want to know before I'm logging off?" Lizzie asks everybody watching.

She answered the few questions she got about her upcoming projects before finishing off.

"I believe we have a phone to search for." Lizzie says quickly after she was done.

"Okay, where do you want to start?" Emma asked before putting some food on the plates to cool off.

"I believe my bed is the first place we should look at." Lizzie said seriously.

"I think I saw it between the sheets the other day." Emma played along.

"I know what I'm seeing between the sheets in a bit." Lizzie was quick to say.

"You won't see anything because I'm planning on keeping you with your eyes closed the whole time." Emma retorted.

"I'd like to see you do that."

"Oh, you will." 

And that's for this one-shot. Hope you liked it!

I started writing this after my exam, and after an hour I had to stop since I had therapy. But I was quick to continue writing at it when I got home. 

If you didn't please answer the question at the top. If you'd like to see that special chapter with the thought process and what made me write some chapters, what inspired me etc.

Anyway, I'm in a writing mood so I'll try to write some more, but I also need to study for my last exam so I'm not promising anything.

See you on the next one guys! Take care of yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 580 13
(Original series from my tumblr @abimess) Summary: You and Wanda have known each other since you were little. And a love story that could've been as...
511K 12.1K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
551K 10.5K 140
I'm going to be writing for : WandaNat x Reader *WN* Wanda x Reader *W* Yelena x Reader *YB* Kate x Reader *KB* Carol x Reader *CD* Valkyrie x Reader...
71.1K 1.5K 18
so my first book. this is all about lizzie and wanda. only male povs