𝘔𝘺 Prisoner

By EnderApples

The Spring Ball. The only event any towns folk could go to. Well that was if you could get in. The gaurds onl... More

~ getting ready ~
~ the vial ~
~ dungens ~
~ Prince Wilbur ~
~ visits ~
~
~ library ~
~ jail ~
~ Zeve & Tae ~
~ royals ~
~ weather ~
~ fight ~
~ recovering ~
~ the princes ~
~~
~ carriage ~
~ tears ~
~ interrogation ~
~ Niki ~
~ Phomid Kingdom ~
~ leaving ~
~ camp ~
~ traveling ~
~ Swinford ~
~ captain ~
~ letters ~
~ the triplets ~
~ pendant ~
~ the end of a story ~
~ epilogue ~
~~~

~ welcome ~

1.9K 45 7
By EnderApples

Welcome to Nazzulia Kingdom. The richest kingdom in a hundred mile radious. Everone here had a money. Well almost everyone. Nazzulia was high in trading so rich mercants tended to settle down here. Over half the population was wealthy, thats what made Nazzulia a great kingdom. But some didnt. And those who didnt worked hard, as much as they could. Day and night. But not all the poor towns folks worked. Such like a person as y/n. Never worked an hour in her life. Well thats what she thought. She fended off the rich. Giving her money to do their simple tasks. Y/n didnt see it as work, she saw it helping the neighbors. Thats how she survived. It wasnt the best way to survive but hell it worked. Now time to show you the kingdom.

Over there, is the prison. Some shops was next in line. Then the trading centers, where everyone trades. And lastly the houses. Most being rich houses or mansions. But sometimes you would spot a small run-down broken shack like house. Y/n lived in one of those houses, but not for long. And last thing, the castle. It was extraordinary. The gold rooves glimmered in the sun. The white bricks stuck out from the dark oak forest that surrounded it. The towers climbing high into the sky almost touching the clouds. It was everything anyone could ever dream of. But only few people saw the inside, which was even better. Stained glass around every corner. The tall wooden doors with their magnificent carvings. The paintings that hung on wall after wall. And on one day of the year it was open to anyone. Well almost everyone.

Now that you know the kingdom and the castle lets get into this story taking our attention back to the prison. Few people occupied its tall, purple-black walls. Only true criminals were in there. Not innocent girls. Everyone tried staying away from it, which was pretty hard having it be close to all the shops and trading centers. But thats not where our- this story starts. It starts in one of the most busy shops in town, the bakery where y/'s best friend worked.

~~~~~

"NIKI!" y/n said rushing through the doors waving around a flyer.

"Not now y/n its rush hour!" the girl yelled handing another pastery to a hungry customer.

"But its important!" y/n whinned going behind the counter.

"Then help me!" Niki said rushing to the back as an oven beeped.

Y/n groaned and set the flyer down before helping some customers. After an hour of customers coming in and out it died down giving y/n enough time to talk to Niki.

"Now what did you want to talk to me about?" the pink-haired girl asked clapping her hands together to get the flour off.

"This!" y/n said picking up the flyer and giving it to Niki.

"Oh the Spring Ball" she said with a smile.

Y/n nodded and just stood there as Niki read through it. It was y/n's dream to go to the ball. She'd never gotten the chance but each year Niki got to go, haivng being close with one of the princes. Niki sighed setting the small flyer down on the counter.

"Y/n your just in luck because I cant go" Niki said as the smile from her face dropped.

"What why?!"

"Well I have plans out of the kingdom. But you should wear my dress and go. Stop by after sunset my dress will be in by then" she said pushing y/n a bit.

The girl just nodded and headed out the bakery door. She was obviously upset that Niki wouldnt be going but maybe this year y/n could go. The sun was close to sunset but not quite there. Y/n trudged down the brick road passing more shops such as the butcher and brewer. Next was the trading center. It was busy from sun high to sun down. Y/n hated this part of walking home. She always had to shove through the crowds. The girl pulled her hood up so she wouldnt be reconized. Some of the merchants here werent on good terms with y/n. Especially since she had stolen some expensive jewlery in the past to pay for food.

"OI!" a mans voice called out.

Y/n turned her head and groaned before pulling her hood down farther. The one guy she didnt want to see was walking towards her. Natan owned the most expensive jewerly to trade. And he also happens to be the one y/n stole from the most.

"Oi you walk familiar, I know you?" he asked once y/n was in earshot.

"No sorry sir Im new here" y/n muttered trying to make her voice deeper.

Natan looked suspiciously at y/n before trying to peek under her hood. Y/n scowled and looked at the ground. Suddenly Natan wipped her hood off causing y/n to look up.

"YOUR THE GIRL WHO STOLE FROM ME!" he yelled pulling out a dagger.

"Now Natan lets not make this hard on you" y/n said taking a step back.

But thats didnt stop the merchant. He swung his dagger at y/n which caugh the end of her shirt. She ducked at his second swing and pulled her hood back up. While the two were fighting, or while y/n was trying not to die they hadnt noticed the path that had been cleared.

"Geez Natan, OW!" y/n yelled as his dagger sliced through her lower cheeck.

Suddenly the man shoved y/n to the ground a pulled out his sword putting it right next to y/n's neck.

"Now Natan you dont have to do thi-"

"Pull the sword away, now" a montone voice said poking Natan with a sword.

The merchant quickly lowered his sword with his head hung low. Y/n smirked but quickly scurried backward before getting up. The crowd was now focused on Natan and the man behind him. Before y/n could tell who the man was behind the merchant, he left, just as quick as he had come. Y/n glanced around before running into the crowd as it closed the path it had made. She ran all the home after that not wanting to get caught with another merchant, or someone worse. The door slammed behind her as y/n plopped onto her couch.

"Holy shit" she panted before getting up again.

She headed into her room to change. Her days clothes were now dirty and partly ripped. She changed into a white t-shirt with brown pants and black boots. She headed to a mirror to put a small bandage on her cut cheeck. After y/n put her old clothes into a bag she put on the same hooded cape. It had been a gift from her mother along with the glowing purple necklace that she almost never took off. The cape hung down just a little past her hips and was connected with a small silver chain in the front. The necklace was also the same silver chain but on the end was the purple pendant tha held a special power. Y/n glanced out the window to see the sun was almost down. She needed to get to Niki's, and fast.

"NIKI!" y/n yelled once she was in the bakery.

"UPSTAIRS!" the pink haired girl yelled back.

Y/n headed to the back where a small set of stairs was. On the uper lever was where Niki lived. It had a small sitting area then a bed and bathroom.

"Close your eyes" Niki said as she walked up to y/n.

Y/n just nodded and closed her eyes. She flet Niki grab her hand and lead her into what y/n guessed was the bedroom. The two stopped and stood there in silence before Niki spoke up again.

"Ok open!"

Infront of the two girls was the most gorgeous dress y/n had ever seen. Its base color was a light gray, basically silver. But even the silver gems on the hem didnt keep y/n staring at it. The vines that wrapped around it is what caught her eyes. Its dark green color complimented the silver so well. But even then the dress wasnt complete. Occasionally on the vines megenta flowers made of crystals and gems pocked out, catching all the light.

"Oh my god Niki its, perfect" y/n whispered.

"I know! And since I cant go you'll be wearing it to the Spring Ball!" Niki said moving toward the dress.

"The silver with compliment your wavy hair. Then the magenta flowers will go with your necklace and your beautiful eyes!" the girl exclaimed as y/n just stared in amazement.

"Niki I love you so much right now!" y/n laughed hugging her bestfreind.

"Ok!" the girl laughed "Come to my place a couple hours before the ball which is,"

"Two days" y/n said helping Niki out.

"Right. Ill help you get ready and then thoes guards will have to let you in" Niki giggled.

Y/n nodded and hugged Niki one last time before leaving. She walked alone in the night. Her hair matching with the sky. The only other thing glowing than the stars was the small pendant around y/n's neck.

a/n:
Chapter one I personally love. I dont have many notes for this chapter so this will probably be it. Oh wait the cover art isnt by me, I found it on pinterest so idk who to give credits to sorry! I also have a lot of chapters in my drafts so they'll be frequent posts for a bit. Uh yeah thats it byeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249 59 20
(Cover art was is by @zayvll, so don't sue me) (Any art used in this book doesn't belong to me and all credit for them goes to the original creators)...
Orenda By Sky

Fanfiction

563 70 25
--BEING ENTIRELY REWRITTEN-- Dream's face looms inches from mine, his expression hidden behind the painted eyes on his mask. "Nice try, little prince...
2.2K 68 12
Direful░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦... meaning extremely bad; terrifying Will be discontinued untill later notice Gender Neutral reader ...
1.2M 45.9K 40
Meant to be yours || Technoblade x Reader series. Y/N was a twenty year old girl who is a part of the Dream Team, she was a wise builder and a trap s...