Save the Factory (Poppy Playt...

By Zion-The-Storyteller

Since I'm more of a pacifist at heart, I thought when first watching a playthrough of Poppy Playtime... "What... More

Return to the old factory.
Under the Surface...
Mommy wants to play...
Let the Games Begin
Wacking Wuggys for a Treat
The Help of a Missy
One last game called...
Hide and Seek - (Y/N) & Huggy
Hide and Seek - Boogie & Bunzo
Hide and Seek - Bron & Candy
Terrible things have happened.
Announcement
???
Because I'm waiting for some real news on PP Ch3
Everyone!
Something Sinister
20K Reads!?
March 21, 1991
Operation: Recovery
Log: Post-Escape
Thank you
August 1st, 1995
Anticipation
What's to Come
Discarded
A Plan Begins
Orphanage of Nightmares
Terror Awaits
Leaving Home Sweet Home
The Next Hurtle
Escaping School
The Playhouse
A Great Escape

A new story idea, and no I'm not quitting.

3.5K 51 14
By Zion-The-Storyteller

Hey guys. I just wanted to tell you that recently I've been finding it hard to be motivated to write specific stuff for this and my other story, but I had an Idea for a new story you might like. What I thought of this time is, "What if you and an unspecified number of characters from popculture were put into a set of teams and dropped suddenly into a zombie Apocalypse?" Cause I like crossovers, zombies, and occasionally thinking of what characters would likely do in that type of situation. So far I've thought about a possible team you could be on and I've come up with a few candidates, feel free to let me know if you'd like to have them on your team or not, I'll be deciding on a majority of who likes and dislikes those specific characters. Anyways.

If you have any specific requests then let me know.

The members of your team(other than yourself) currently are; Bunzo Bunny

Bill Cipher of Gravity Falls

Fizzarolli from Helluva Boss(Cause why not?)

and Tony Stark of the MCU(Just Pre Infinity War).

If you have any objections then I'm open to hear them, as well as suggestions. Have a good day.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Edit:

Also you and Bunzo Bunny will both be from where this story currently left off so I guess you could call it a non-canon addition.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 37 11
-A Poppy Playtime AU Self Insert- Y/N's mother had worked at Playtime Co. many years ago. She had inevitably quit to spend more time with her remaini...
69.1K 2.4K 34
Growing up Welcome Home was your favorite show to watch. All the characters were so colorful and cheerful, you couldn't help but have your eyes glued...
2.1K 56 9
what if, the toys we know weren't the first once were created? What if, they already made toys before them, toys that are powerful, and dangerous tha...
3.4K 123 17
The first thing you notice is the torso with the bloodied, fleshy severance. Then the strung-up arms. Then the hanging head of something, someone, th...