Run to You | Xu Minghao ; THE...

By hyunshualatte

"Let's do this, my I." Wherein the ace of the dance academy, Xu Minghao, reaches his hand out to the helples... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
note!! :)

XVII

144 9 1
By hyunshualatte

┍━━━•☽°•°❀°•°☾•━━━┑
If follow the compass of my heart
내 마음의 나침반을 따라가면
┕━━━•☽°•°❀°•°☾•━━━┙

The rain was pouring hard. Good thing Minghao had an umbrella on him. He wasn't dumb, he had already assessed the situation that had happened there, and why the staff was looking so worried. He was going to find her, no matter what. He was running to her.

He continued running, despite the harsh rain. Despite the risk of slipping and falling and getting injured. He was running, when he saw a figure a few metres from him, running on the road. And a car...a car...

He was there, pulling her delicate figure onto him, tightly wrapping his arms around her, while still clenching the umbrella.

"I found you," he whispered as Jia looked up at him, eyes full of tears, mixed with both anger and sadness.

══════ ☽ • ☾ ══════

word count: 138

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.2K 16
Minghao's mother passed of cancer so his dad remarried to someone who was two-faced. He then had one step-sister and one step-brother who treated him...
323K 12.9K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
18.8K 1.1K 26
"Lee Jihoon, will you merry me?" "Kwon fucking Soonyoung, are you trying to get both of us another detention?" A SEVENTEEN fanfic centering SOONHOON...
60.3K 2.5K 21
"..Hyung...Say You Love Me". Being suddenly confessed to, Do Kyungsoo, couldn't not believe it and took it as a joke. He, himself, a Guy benign confe...