The Secret Life of Pets: Max...

De Official_Snowball

Max is a Jack Russel Terrier who lives in an apartment with his owner Katie and his new brother Duke, and Gid... Mais

Chapter 1: The Date Part 1
Chapter 2: The Date Part 2
Chapter 3: That Night Out
Chapter 4: Dog Fight!
Chapter 5: Relatives by Blood, Family by Loyalty
Chapter 6: Avoidance Part 1
Chapter 7: Avoidance Part 2
Chapter 8: A Friendly Visit From L.A. Part 1 of 3
Chapter 9: A Friendly Visit From L.A. Part 2 of 3
Chapter 10: A Friendly Visit From L.A. Part 3 of 3
Chapter 11: Another Date
Chapter 12: TSLOP: Christmas Special
Chapter 13: Party For All
Chapter 14: Too Late
Chapter 15: Heart Broken
Chapter 16: Let's Talk It Out
Chapter 17: She's, Well...Uh...A Friend?
Chapter 18: Different
Chapter 19: Not Feeling Right
Chapter 20: Hanging Out
Chapter 21: No Doubt
Chapter 22: Double Date
Chapter 23: Babysit?!
Author's Note
Chapter 24: Visiting
Chapter 25: Besties!
Chapter 26: Watch Yourself
Chapter 27: Reminiscing
Chapter 28: Mysterious Figures Appear!
Chapter 29: Switcheroo
Chapter 30: Switcheroo Part 2

Chapter 31: The Sleep Over Part 1

283 7 7
De Official_Snowball

Max's Pov

Okay, Max, I thought to myself, taking a deep breath. Don't be hasty. Just take your time, and make your desicion very carefully.

"Give it to me, Max," said the white bunny, his eyes super glued to me. "I know you have what I need."

"Oh! Is it peanut butter?"

"Shut up, Mel!" replied Buddy, eyes focused on me as well. "Why would a bunny want peanut butter?"

"Hey, ya never know," the pug responded.

"Don't give it to him, Max!"

"Yeah, not helping, Duke," I replied, ears ringing.

"But he will, I just know it," Snowball spoke up.

Alright then, I thought. I can feel it. This has to be the one. And...

I slowly pulled a card from the deck, and gave it a good once-over before replacing the card with another and putting the old card face up on the table. Everyone looked at Snowball, waiting for him to make a move.

"...Wow...," he spoke quietly, looking down. "Max...I..."

Next, he slapped his deck of cards down, and jump on the table.

"...really didn't think you'd give me the card I needed!" He yelled. "Double Tonk!"

"Dang it! I gave it to him!"

"Nooooooo!"

"...You...can not...be serious..."

"...So no peanut butter then?"

Buddy narrowed his eyes at the pug, while Norman spoke up from a barstool he was on, with a whiteboard and marker.

"And that makes twelve wins!"

"What the heck, Norman!" Duke exclaimed, while I was shaking my head at the psychotic bunny air thrusting in victory. "You're supposed to be keeping track of each game we all win!"

"But I am! Snowball won all twelve games!"

"...I give up."

"Norman, are you positive that you shuffled these cards right?" asked Buddy with a deadpanned expression. "I know he's good at this, but there's absolutely no way he could have won all those games."

"Don't doubt my skills buddy-o pal," the guinea pig answered. "But the dang bunny plays this game for a livin'."

"Or to rob you of all your stuff," Duke muttered under his breath.

"Listen, I know y'all trash at this, but there's no way you couldn't have made it easier for me!" the smirking bunny taunted, then rested his arm on my shoulder. "By the way, I appreciate the help, TD! Hahaha!"

Duke sighed, throwing his cards in the air. "Never playing cards again."

"I'm never playing cards with him again," Buddy sighed, tossing his deck across the table.

"I'm never gonna get my peanut butter," Mel moaned, laying his head on the table.

"Mel, no one except you mentioned anything about peanut butter."

"Hey, after those back-to-back Ls you just took hotdog, I'd take some of it tonight to cope if I were you," Snowball responded, laughing as Buddy burned his eyes through the bunny's skull.

I shook my head at them all, smiling. Friends really make things interesting around here.

"I don't know about you guys," I began, "but I'm thinking we should call it a night. What do you say?"

"Yeah, alright," Buddy said, getting up and walking to the window. "I need some shut eye before I lose my mind anymore tonight."

"I'll just have to beg for some peanut butter," Mel said, walking out the window behind Buddy. "My owner will understand."

"Whatever, man."

Norman walked to the air vent and opened it. He began to crawl in before saying, "Welp, gotta go. Let me know if you need anything."

After they left Snowball got up and stretched his arms to the ceiling.

"Time to make like a tree and leave," he said. "I can say I'm at least satisfied with tonight."

"Pfft at least he says," remarked Duke.

"Don't hate, partner."

"Whatever. Get out of my apartment."

"Haha! Gladly. You coming, Max?"

"Of course," I replied.

"Hold on, where are you guys going?" Duke asked me, confused.

"Apparently...to a sleep over..."

"For...what?"

"Well, after your brilliant plan for me and Snowball to temporarily swap girlfriends, now I have to get acquainted with all of Snowflake's friends."

Duke scratched behind his ear as he said, "Huh, doesn't sound too bad to me."

"Honestly, it could be a lot worse," said Snowball, scratching his head. "Especially if we all went out somewhere. I can't guarantee our public safety."

"Let's just go already," I sighed, walking to the window. "And Duke you're cleaning up all the cards, since you threw your deck everywhere. No complaints."

Duke grumbled and muttered something about your not my dad  before he began picking up the cards.

"Hey, like fat dog said, it doesn't sound too bad," Snowball responded, following me from behind. "And besides, Gidget will be there too. I just hope we don't play Truth or Dare again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gidget's POV

"Okay, this is a little too much don't you think?" I asked, looking around the apartment. The whole place was rearranged accordingly to the sleep over. In the middle of the entire apartment is a huge igloo dog house blanket fort surrounded by a pattern of pillows, a makeshift doggy door, a blanket walkway, and to top it all off, a glowing pillow bone as a light.

"What do you mean? I think it's perfect!" Autumn exclaimed.

"I think you're not completely normal," Kat remarked nonchalantly.

The red alaskan husky eyed the tonkinese cat, while scoffing and replying, "Go choke on a hairball!"

"I don't know," said Snowflake, giving the apartment a good once-over. "I may have to side with Kat on this one, and I live with you. Also, how did you even get all this stuff? Our owner would never."

"Yeah, but their credit card did."

"...Unbelievable..."

"Well, it definitely fits the decor of the house," I thought out loud.

"See? She likes it, too," said Autumn. "It's called extravagance. Boldness."

"A bit over the top, but I'm over the top sometimes, ha ha."

"You know, it could use a little-"

"No!" Kat, Autumn, and Snowflake said simultaneously, cutting Velvet off. I couldn't help but giggle at the amusement from their interactions.

"You didn't give me a chance to finish!"

"We don't need to, we already know what it is," Kat sneered.

"...Killjoys..."

As the pesquet parrot sulked in disappointment, I took a quick gaze out the window and pondered.

"What's on your mind, Gidget?" asked Autumn.

"Oh nothing really," I replied, waving my paw, "just wondering when the boys are going to get here is all."

"Don't fret girl," Snowflake said, smiling. "If they don't show up in the next five minutes, then I'll make sure to stuff Snowball down Max's throat."

My eyes grew bigger than dinner plates.

"I'd fret a little," Autumn laughed.

"Where in that bright mind of yours think that will solve anything?" Kat asked.

"It's called an act of dominance, Kat," the bunny replied. "You can't have them thinking they can do whatever they want. And when we want something, they must obey."

"Geez, is Snowball like that with you?" asked Velvet.

Snowflake scoffed, putting a paw on her hip. "He better be, for his sake."

"Well wherever they are, they'd be a lot safer not being here," Kat said.

"Weren't you supposed to choke on a hairball?"

"Weren't you supposed to choke on Sn-"

"Woah! Don't disclose that information woman!" Snowball and Snowflake yelled simultaneously.

"Yeah that's what I-, huh!?" Katherine exclaimed, including everyone else and I, completely caught off guard.

"Are you stupid or what?! Don't scare me like that!" Snowflake shouted, smacking Snowball.

"My bad..." he replied, rubbing his stinging red cheek. "I figured I could just let myself in since I practically live here now."

As he was in line of Snowflake's fire, I noticed Max was sitting off to the side, almost laughing his butt off.

"Y-you...ha ha! You're faces! I'm so done! Hahaha- OOF!"

"It's not funny sneaking up on us like that!" I responded, knocking him on top of his head.

"Ouch! I'm sorry!" he replied, rubbing his head "We  weren't trying to."

"Yet you did it anyways!" Autumn, Kat, and Velvet all exclaimed.

"Whatever," Snowball said, still rubbing his cheek. "You're just some scaredy cats, literally one of you are!"

Me and Snowflake both sighed.

"Well, you guys are finally here, so let's get this sleep over started," said Snowflake, stretching her arms.

"About time," Velvet moaned.

"In an igloo?" Max asked, looking at the massive blanket fort.

"Cool right?!" Autumn asked.

"A bit over the top, but I like it."

"I really like it!" Snowball said examining the blanket fort top to bottom. "Not my style since I'm not a dog, but this is some fortress. If you asked me, I'd make it a two story, with an elevator."

"Can you really?!" Autumn jumped up.

"Don't encourage her," Kat muttered.

"Why are you still talking? I thought I told you to choke on a hairball!"

"You know I'd love to, but I thought to myself and asked, why would I listen to a lesser intelligent species?"

"Say that again!"

"As far as I can see, you're both not so intelligent right now," Velvet butted in.

"Shut up, bird!" Autumn and Kat yelled.

"I can't imagine surviving more than two hours with these girls," Max said scratching his head.

"Two hundred and sixty eight days and counting," Snowball replied. "And my sanity has only gotten worse."

"Wasn't all that great to begin with, to be honest," I spoke up.

"Hey! That's all in the past!"

"You almost destroyed a bridge!"

"Ah the good ole days..."

"And I still remember you kissing me!"

"Hehe," he scratched his head. "Was it that bad or something?"

"...N-no...but still-"

"You kissed Gidget?!" Max shouted.

"Yo, you are so late!" Snowball exclaimed.

"Can it will ya?! There's a whole igloo blanket fortress awaiting our arrival!" Autumn exclaimed.

"Yes, let's sleep together in a huge doggy house," began Kat. "Are there going to fire hydrants too? Since it's a dog house."

"How about you-"

"Choke on a hairball, yeah whatever."

I shook my head at the scene unfolding in front of me. Max sat close by, I could feel his body heat.

This is going to be a long night.

Here you go, chapter 31. I apologize for the inconvenience and me not updating sooner. It's been a while and I'm trying to shake off some rust. Also I needed to get a new job, so I got that settled.  The card game in the beginning of the story is called Tonk. Really fun in my opinion and it's easy once you know how to play. Plus the bets are nice LOL.

Anyways, Max and Snowball are going to a sleepover with nothin but girls (how nice) and seeing how they're already acting it's going to be a very interesting night. Leave a comment and I'll talk to you later.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.2K 473 80
An alternate ending for TSLOP...
2.2K 140 50
A TSLOP/Finding Nemo crossover
1.7K 58 20
The pets throw a surprise birthday party for one of their friends.
1.1K 12 24
takes place a few years after the sequel, max and gidget are staying at a house in San Diego for a while because of max reconnecting with his younger...