Sweet Little Lies

By peachypeach006

Being the child of a major business owner seems like it would lead to the perfect life. Evangeline Wright, i... More

character aesthetics
K&W
CEO
KlineCo. and Coffee
Rivalry or Coincidence
Front Cover
Bigger. Better.
Speechs
Risky
Fake Dating
Day One
Park Avenue
Seen
Klines
Deals
PDA
Meeting the Parents
Pink Ties and Public Lies
Nothing More
Makes Me Crazy
You're Screwed
It Wouldn't Hurt
Two Days
Promise
Grow Up
See You At Six
Two Issues
Fuck It
Meeting The Boyfriend
More Than Anything
I Dont Either
Callum Young
Is That A Promise?
Jealousy Jealousy
Thats My Son
Markson
But You Did
Its Not You
We Figured
Real Life Princess
Pardon Me
Innocence
Just Like The Pink One
I Want One
Its Us
I Thought You Might Call
Accept It and Move On
Good. Thats Good.
Maybe
Just Normal Grey
Someday
Its Only Two Days
I Love Her For It
Hey You
I Want Her
110%
August 27, 2022
I Can Promise You It Is, Love.
I Promise You
Thats Three
Not Anytime Soon
Getting Ready
Paparazzi
Break
Oh Shit
Everything ≠ Nothing
Washington
Grey
Trust Me
20th Birthday
How It Should Have Been
Plans
Announcing the News
All Of You
Three
Take Care
Changes
So Desperately
Absolutely
Go
Its Okay
Avery, Reagan, and Carter
Wild Ride

Two: One

40 0 0
By peachypeach006

Grey~

Five Weeks Later...

"I knew you would do that! That's not fair!" Evangeline smiles, walking into my house.

"What's not fair about it?" I ask, my eyes immediately darting to her belly. She's really popped in the last few weeks.

"I can barely even wear this dress, and it's ugly, may I say. And you're over here looking so handsome. You're going to look better than me for the next four months." She laughs, kissing me.

"Evangeline, I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, but you always looks stunning. And I like that dress on you." I tell her, placing my hand on her bump.

"I am fucking huge!" She giggles. "And these three think that my ribs, are a soccer ball."

"I would do it for you if I could baby." I kiss her cheek.
• • •
Evangeline and I walk into the Browns house, set up with pink and blue balloons, cakes, fake pacifiers and bottles, and onesies. I'm shocked at how above and beyond they went.

"Oh my god, you are the best!" Evangeline hugs Brin.

"Okay what do you guys think? Boys? Girls? Both?" Brinley excitedly asks.

"I think three boys." Evangeline side eyes me.

"And I think just the opposite." I smirk.

"Ooo already some drama!" She smiles, walking into her backyard.

Oliver comes in, just as she goes out, Evangeline still mesmerized by it all.

"What's up lovebirds?" He asks.

"A lot of excitement." I tell him.

"You should be. This is huge."

"Yes it is," I smile.
• • •
We are seconds away from finding out the sex of our children. Something I'm not realizing I'm not ready for. It's really starting to feel so real.

"Okay, on the count of three, untie the strings, and balloons will come out." Brinley smiles, so many people watching us.

My friends and family. Evas friends, family, and co-workers. There has to be at least a hundred people here.

"Three! Two! One!" Evangeline and I pull the strings away, blue balloons fly into the sky. A huge smile on Evangeline's face does it for me. She's overjoyed, as am I.

We move over to the second box, telling us the gender of baby B.

Once again, we pull on the strings, and blue balloons fly away.

Finally, we make our way to baby C. This time, pink balloons make their way up with the blue ones, tears run down Evangeline's face, a smile pinned to her lips.

"Oh my fucking god!" Evangeline smiles, kissing my cheek, wrapping her arms around me.

"Right, oh my god." I smile, as she buries her face into my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 196 23
**THE ORIGINAL EMMALINE - BUT WATTPAD TOOK IT DOWN AND REMOVED MY ACCOUNT ** Emmaline Black is no stranger to abuse, or to torture of any kind from h...
31.7K 323 45
When Eva got involved with her stepbrother and started developing feelings for him, she knew she was in for a rough ride. With their parents always a...
276K 17.2K 26
A young fairy's desire to break free from the restraints tethering her to her world, pushes her into the arms of a charming, young wolf, whose world...
528K 10.8K 38
He is a dream that never will happen, even though I want him to be mine. His eyes look so dangerous and deadly that it scares me. I never wanted to s...