Revenge System To Hubby Track...

By feedmefluff

System: Host the protagonist is going to make its move!! Shen was too tired and lazy to bother with the prot... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Arc 1.1
Arc 1.2
Arc 1.3
Arc 1.4
Arc 1.5
Arc 1.6
Arc 1.7
Arc 1.8
Arc 1.9
Arc 1.10
Arc 1.11
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Arc 2.1
Arc 2.2
Arc 2.3
Arc 2.4
Arc 2.5
Arc 2.6
Arc 2.7
Extra 4
Not an update!
Arc 2.8
Not an update!
Arc 2.10
Arc 2.11
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 6.1
Arc 3. 11
Arc 4.1
Arc 4.2
Arc 4.3
Arc 4.4
Arc 4.5
Arc 4.6
Arc 4.7
Arc 4.8
Arc 4.9
Space
Arc 5.1
Arc 5.2
Arc 5.3
Extra: Ari and Yno
Arc 5.4
Arc 5.5
Arc 5.6
Arc 5.7
Arc 5.8
Arc 5.9
Arc 5.10
Arc 5.11
Extra: Lao He and Yoshan
Extra: Family of four
Arc 6.2
Arc 6.3
Extra: My lady in a shining heels
Extra
Arc 6.4
Arc 6.5
Arc 6.6
Arc 6.7
Arc 6.8
Arc 6.9
Arc 6.10
Extra: Cao Peng and Lu
Arc 7.1
Arc 7.2
Arc 7.3
Arc 7.4
Arc 7.5
Arc 7.6

Arc 2.9

13.2K 555 35
By feedmefluff

Li Yin planned on going to Chen Ming's house. She covered her face all the way there in shame.

When she arrived at some big mansion, she was stopped by a guard.

"Why are you stopping me?! Do you know who I am?! I am your young master's girlfriend!"

The guard was engrarged by her sudden shout. He was just reminding her kindly yet she dared shout at him! Besides, what young master's girlfriend!!? He didnt even have any young master here!! This mansion is a private property, no one lives here, and most of all, he had just been recently assigned to this place!!!

The guard voiced it all out loud making Li Yin almost collapsed in shock. What did he just sayyy?!?!!!

The guard easily brought her out of the perimeter of the house easily during her mental block.
Author: (lol. I dont know what its called. Fufu.)

Where is he? Where are you, Mingg!!? Where, where, where. Li Yin looked crazy as she thought of it while clasping her hair tightly with her hands.
............
Meanwhile, the Ming she was looking for is currently bedridden.

Last night, the moment he left Li Yin's house, he was suddenly hit in the head then collapsed. The moment he woke up, he was horrified as he saw the faces he was so familiar with! Those men of his grandfather! Also the same men who he ordered to kill Yun Chao!

But, unlike those faces he always previously saw, the men in front of him all have white, dirty faces. Their bodies also deformed that one would vomit the moment the glanced at it. Chen Ming was not an exception. Every pores in their bodies had gushed out blood that had already been dried. They seemed to had been slashed as all their skins had been scarred. Remided him of a certain someone.

He vomitted 'till his insides seemed to wanna go out as well. They're all dead! They had been dead for how long!! He thought somewhere in his mind. The pain he's currently having seemed to intesify and his head thumped painfully.

"Oh? You're awake already?" Zihan, the loyal assistant, lightly said, as if the sight before him was nothing.

Well, compared to those previous bloody tortures where even brains were carved beautifully by the demon himself, this sight is really nothing to him. Zihan thought innerly.

"Y-you killed them!!!" Chen Ming's eyes widened as he questioned.

"Whoah! Relax young lad... it's not like you havent seen this kind of scene, right?"

Chen Ming shivered.

"Hmm? Do you wonder why you're brought here?" Zihan kindly asked. The boy paled. His shivers couldnt be hidden anymore. His eyes red. He looked like a pitiful boy who was bullied.

Zihan sneered at his current state. Not even feeling a single sympathy for the youth.

"Relax," Zihan smilingly said as he continued, "Atleast you wont completely be dead."

Chen Ming's eyes widened. He saw a shadow in front of him.

Inside the building, one could hear a painful shout, "Ahhh!!! Please... Dont kill me..."

"Of course." A man said, he's voice carrying the frost.
...............
When Chen Ming opened his eyes again, he regretted not dying. He is alive. He is breathing, yet each is very laborious. He is currently attached to the machines that are his only hope for living for the rest of his life or should he say for only a few days or a day, as they are so expensive and he'd been abandoned by his so-called family.
.............
Not knowing where to go, Li Yin thought of someone and immediately called,

"Fa-ge, Yinyin was bullied at school." She coquettishly said.

"Tell Fa-ge who bullied you and I'll make them suffer!" The old and bald man said.

Li Yin spat out a name. After she spoke, the voice on the other side paused for a moment. She became nervous and immediayely said, "Dont you have connection in the underworld? I'm sure you'll be able to avenge me without even lifting a finger!"

"Okay, Yinyin. Leave it to Fa-ge."

"Fa-ge you're the best!" Li Yin was elated. The matter about the whereabout of her lover was thrown to back of her mind.
.............
After the call, the bald and old man or also known as Fa-ge shakily said, "B-boss, I've done what you've told."

The loyal assistant, Zihan, quickly said, "Yep. Now go out. Someone is already waiting outside to pick you up."

Fa-ge was unwilling but he has no choice. He walked out shakily he almost fell.
..........
Li Yin waited patiently for his Fa-ge's good news. 1 day, 3 days, 7 days had passed yet she still hadnt received any news. She tried calling him, but his phone was always off.

Li Yin started getting impatient and nervous. Each and every day, not once did she not received any criticisms. The school had even suspended her out rendering her of finding the location of her lover. She has no choice but to stay hidden in her apartment. Good thing that it was already fully paid by Chen Ming for a year. She dont have to worry about being kicked out as well in this apartment for the time-being.
...........
In a cozy home, a young man was sitting in the lap of an older man as he sleep being embraced. The young man with his eyes closed suddenly smiled and said in his mind, "System, post it online."

[Yes Host!] The system grinned.

"What are you smiling at, hm?" The man said to the youth.

"Secret." The youth mysteriously said.

The man helplessly sighed at his wife's antics.

Unknown to Yuxuan, his darling is already planning a surprise for his 29th birthday. It's next week so Yun Chao could not be bothered about getting revenge. He needs to surprise his hubby, ah!
...........
At the same day, a post online exploded. The moment Li Yin saw it, her whole body collapsed. She did not know where it came from or how it was taken. The video showed her car sex with her Fa-ge.

The people in the internet criticized her more and called her 'slut', 'whore' and such. The school which has recently only suspended her, had kicked her out already. She continuously called her Fa-ge but not one was answered. Was she betrayed? She innerly thought, my life is completely ruined. She lost hope.
............................................................
A week had passed and its already Yuxuan's birthday. Yun Chao especially woke up much earlier than his hubby. He went downstairs and cooked longevity noodles. After cooking, he took off his apron and was planning on running upstairs to wake his husband.

Just as he turned around, he was greeted by a smiling handsome man leaning at the kitchen door. Yun Chao immediately ran and jumped unto him which Yuxuan immediately take a hold of his wife's soft butt.

"Husband. Happy Birthday... I love you."

Yuxuan who woke up earlier with his wife not around quickly panicked and ran downstairs just to hear a clattering sound in the kitchen. He was about to asked why he was so early and even cooking personally when he then saw his wife making the noodles. A thought flashed by his mind which immediately made his heart flutter and go soft. It turned out its his birthday today.

He really cant be blamed as he often dont celebrate it these past years. Though his parents would send gifts or greet him from a phone, he dont actively celebrate it and only treat it as the same, dull day.

But, today is different. His love is with him.

"Thank you, my love. I love you." Yun Chao's face was calm but a blush could be seen. He cant help it hearing his man's husky voice!

Yun Chao hold Yuxuan's hands and led him to the dining table and let him sit. He quickly went back to the kitchen to get the longevity noodles for his man.

After he served it in front of Yuxuan, his husband immediately pulled him to his lap. Yun Chao did not struggle.

"Eat it before it went cold." Yuxuan pecked his cheek with an "Hm" before picking up the chopsticks and start eating.

The noodles which should be thin were thick. From a passerby's (system) pov, it is a bit soggy and tasteless even though there are a lot of toppings which should add tons of flavor and texture.

Yun Chao who is always calm was currently fidgeting. Its his first time to cook. In his original world, the chefs would take care of it at the house, most of the time he ate outside. From the last world in his first mission, it is similar to his original world not until he met his husband. His man would take care all his needs. From his clothes to his foods. Even to the current world! So as a matter of fact, it really is his first time. He just followed the instructions from the video he saw in the internet.

"Is it good?" Yun Chao nervously asked.

Seeing his nervous appearance, Yuxuan chuckled. He praised, "Its delicious!"

How dare he say its not? Besides, it did not even flashed in his mind.

"Really?" Yun Chao seemed to cant believe it.

"Really! Want to taste?" Yuxuan carefully feed the youth.

The moment it went to his mouth, Yun Chao's face went ugly. He almost wanna throw it up if not for his husband's face close up to to his face. He swallowed it with difficulty.

He narrowed his eyes on the bowl of noodles and as he was just about to grab it and throw it to the dishwash, he instead grab a warm, callous hand.

"What are you doing baby?" Yuxuan laughed at his wife's glare.

"How can you eat that!? I'm gonna throw it away!" Yun Chao who tasted countless delicacies, not to mention his husband's delicious homemade meals and snacks, he was so embarassed of his noodles which is supposed to be easily made. His face heated up!

"What? Its delicious. Super." Under his wife's intent gaze, he grabbed the bowl with his other hand and consumed the noodles not leaving a single drop.

Yun Chao opened his mouth and before he could say a word, he was kissed hard by his man.

===============================
Short theatre:
Yun Chao: I made you a longevity noodles

Yuxuan: My wife is so good to me>☆<

System: Boss, as a good little system, am gonna advice you not to ea-

Yuxuan: *swallowed the noodles with bright eyes*

System: ...you're gonna regret it...

Yun Chao: *fidget* is it yummy?

Yuxuan: Its the best and super delicious food I have tasted my entire life! My wifey is so good to me. He really loves me very much^,^.

Yun Chao: Un. Glad you loved it *blushed but calm*

System: *started to question if its taste is somewhat abnormal or the host's husband's taste is* *immediately saw the two people kissing in the dining table* What the hell is wrong with you two dogs!!!
*shut off the panel*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 21.3K 168
Title : Quick Transmigration : Homewrecker System [BL] Author : ForeverPupa Source : Webnovel/allnovelfull/novel-bin Synopsis Transmigrated to be a H...
55.7K 2.3K 24
Lin Mo died only to be bounded to a system. Which system you ask? **Hello Host I'm system 088!** "Just what kind of system are you?" **...^%^$** "Say...
632K 22.1K 126
Title says it all. Early chapters are cringy, my apologies. But it gets better, depending on you.