Blue Explosion Soldier

By Maki_Rose

Attack on Titan x Bakugo's Twin Brother Reader You are Bakugo Y/n the Twin Brother of Bakugo Katsuki and Son... More

Bio
Prologue + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Bio Update !!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
WE HAVE A WINNER OR WINNERS
Chapter 21.5 or Chapter 22 ?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24.5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5

Chapter 29: The Ending

4.1K 109 156
By Maki_Rose

A/n: The final ending chapter !! Warning a lot of flashbacks !! No seriously there will be a lot of flashbacks .... So let's start !!

=================================================

**Previously**

No One's POV

Y/n: Ymir .... You're ..... finally ..... Free

Ymir tears falls as she place her hand on her father's head and caress it softly, as she kiss her father's forehead. Remembering how Y/n used to kiss her forehead before going to sleep, all her daughters knows what it meant when their mother kiss their grandfather's forehead. As Y/n closed his eyes and taking his last breath falling into deep slumber, with a smile on his face finally achieving and saving Ymir from her prison.

Ymir: good night papa ... Sweet dreams and thank you for everything.

**End**

Y/n's POV

After closing my eyes everything is black like it was empty, I was floating in a dark space for I don't know for how long. Suddenly a bright light happens as I try to cover my eyes, but it stops and Truth was in front of me.

Truth: Well done Y/n Bakugo, you've given Ymir the future she wanted

Y/n: *smiles* thanks ... But what happens after that ?

Truth: Eldia never existed for Ymir used your last name as her clan

Suddenly a huge screen appear showing after my Death Ymir and her husband Alexios, did what is right for the people of the kingdom. I smiled seeing how everything is peaceful and seeing Alexios brother the new king of Marley, still came to the kingdom to fortified the peace.

Y/n: what happens after that ?

Truth: when time comes of Ymir's death of age along with her husband the siblings given each of them part of the kingdom

Y/n: ... Is that a good thing or the bad thing ?

Truth: depends but it seems the three set it into balance no war or any disagreement after all, they wanted you to be a proud grandfather because of their choices

Y/n: hmm ...

I look at the screen and see Maria married her childhood sweetheart that was the son of one of the guards of our kingdom, I knew that they would end up being together eventually. I just watch the screen seeing my grandkids have their own families and kids, as generation pass by but I notice something.

Y/n: huh ? .... Wait .. It's already 2000 years time skip but where's everyone ?

Truth: *smiles* that's something for you to find out

Y/n: what ?

Suddenly I felt something under my feet like a huge crack and making me fall, I see Truth looking down and told me good luck. What does he mean by good luck I am fucking falling there's nothing good at that, I kept falling feeling it was an hour or so until I see a bright light under me then everything is black again.

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n falling on a dark abyss ~

No One's POV

Y/n opens his eyes only to see a unfamiliar ceiling which made him panic a bit and look around, he was really in a unfamiliar room which cause him to panic and fall off the bed. Y/n groan in pain for a bit but notice his voice a bit rougher and older, his eye twitch at this realizing that Truth must have sent him somewhere again.

Y/n: where did he send me now ?!

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door then it open which made him look, it was Hange who was surprise of why his at the floor. The woman quickly run towards Y/n and help him up while the man is still confuse of what is going on.

Hange: You gave us a scare back there

Y/n: huh ? wha-

Hange: next time let's just call someone to fix the fuse box alright ?

Y/n: *blink* huh ? wait what ?

She just laugh at his confuse look and takes him out of the room still guiding him out, with Y/n's arm over her shoulder and taking him to the living room. Y/n notice something different seeing so many photos but what surprise him the most is a specific frames, Hange place him at the couch and left for a second coming back with a glass of water and medicine.

Hange: here this might help

Y/n: ah ... thanks

Hange just smile and kiss his cheek with cause Y/n to blush a bit and cough drinking the medicine and water, Y/n notice the T.V was on which confuse him since it's impossible to have Flat Screen T.V at the year 854. Which made him spit his drink and cough Hange quickly saw this and runs to him patting his back, as Y/n try to recover and seeing the year showing was 2xxx ( A/n: sorry I am still confuse when Boku no Hero Academia is happening- either it's at year 2100's or 2200's or 2300's I tried searching for some on the net say it's 2170's to 2200's ).

Y/n: wait this has to be a lie ?! I am back at my year ?!

Y/n look back at the Flat screen T.V to see Pieck as the reporter and interviewing a hero a very familiar hero, it was twin brother Katsuki wearing a hero uniform and looking pissed. Izuku was next to him also wearing his hero costume and smiling at the camera, Y/n watch Pieck interviewing them both.

Pieck: good morning everyone !! I'm your reporter Pieck, Today I am with the top 4 Mr. Deku and top 5 Mr. Ground Zero !!

Katsuki: That's Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight to you !!

Pieck: you're really not letting that go ?

Katsuki: you're lucky my bro-mmmhhhppp !!

Izuku: I am so sorry Ma'am !!

Katsuki's mouth was covered by Izuku and look at Pieck with an apologetic look at her, Pieck just smirk as she loves teasing her brother in law sometimes. As the interview continue Y/n was still watching and learning his situation, but his mind was cut off when something plops on his lap.

Y/n: huh ?

Hange: aww !! Sawney !! Bean !! Are you worried of you're dad

Y/n saw two cats on his lap as both of them sleep while purring, he just smile and rubs both the cats head making the two cats purr even more. Chuckling a bit as he heard Hange named the two cats, the same name she named her Titans.

Y/n: Hello Sawney

( A/n: Sawney )

Y/n: Hello Bean

( A/n: Bean :D look at those paws )

The two cats just meows and kept purring Hange just sigh and shook her head, a phone rings for a second which made Y/n and Hange look. Hange volunteers and head to the phone answering it for awhile as the brown hair man look at the T.V, the news change to a another interview and it was Mirko showing she was at top 2 now.

Y/n: look at her go ... So cool

Mirko: *at T.V pointing at the Camera* Don't forget to pick up the little squirt at school got it ?!

Y/n: huh ? Who is she pointing at ?

Reporter: um Mirko-san ? Who are you pointing at ?

Mirko: *smirks* I know my husband is watching, so don't fricking forget to pick the squirt up !! I am talking to you boom boom boy !!

Reporter: THE TOP 2 HERO IS MARRIED ?!

Y/n: ....... Huh ?

Hange: *ends call* Ah that's right !! Y/n don't forget to pick up our little titan alright ?

Y/n: uhh yeah sure-

Hange: great !! I need to go to work !!

Y/n: wait wha-

Hange: I'll be back before dinner, those patients won't heal themselves you know ? Alright bye love you !!

Hange wear her lab coat and give Y/n a kiss good bye on the lips then ran out of the door, leaving Y/n even more confuse but he remembers those frames earlier.

Y/n: ... So I am sent at a further future huh ?

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n petting both Sawney and Bean making the two purr even more ~

Y/n's POV

I was checking inside the house to see things that change, I look at the albums and photo in frames. Truth really did send me in further time as I look at the album, seeing how many years happen.

Y/n: *looking at the photo* so I got married at the age of 21 .... And I am 29 now ?

As I keep looking at the photos new memories flooded in my mind, Truth must have did that so I won't get even more confused. As I kept looking my eyes landed at a wedding photo, it was my wedding photo with Annie. She looks pretty in a wedding dress, I realize each of the girls have a separate album with me in them.

Y/n: *looking in a photo where Annie works at* she works at a gym ? Teaching Martial arts ? ... Ann-chan might be small but she can pack a punch ....

I kept looking at the albums as more memories add up when suddenly I heard the door open, I went to the front door. My eyes widen seeing Sasha and Mikasa feeling relief to see them again, but what surprise me the most is Sasha has a little bump on her stomach like 5 months. As for Mikasa she has a much bigger bump like 7 months baby bump, I went to the two of them giving both of them a hug and a peck on the lips.

Y/n: welcome home you two

Sasha: eheheheh we're home

Mikasa: *nuzzle at the hug*

Y/n: *crouch down a bit and kiss both their stomachs* welcome home did you have fun with your walk with your moms ?

As I place both of my hands on their stomachs where the babies are, I felt a kick which surprise me and look at Mikasa and Sasha. They are both smiling and place their hands on top of mine, I felt happy and full of pride as my family grows bigger.

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n looking at the albums as more memories appears on his mind ~

No One's POV

Y/n looks at the time realizing that it was almost time to pick up the kids, as he remember Rumi literally announce it at public television. Which made him sweat a bit and scratch his chin as he remembers it, he went back to the bedroom and change into something first and went to Sasha and Mikasa.

Y/n: I'm picking up the kids today

Sasha: oh !! Should we come too ?

Y/n: *shakes head* no you both need to relax and have a rest

Mikasa: we're fine, don't worry about us

Y/n: please ? It's also for the babies health

The two woman look at each other and just smile as they both look at the brown hair man, as they both gave him kiss on his cheeks. Y/n was surprise a bit but smiled softly kissing both their cheeks and foreheads, he told the two his heading out and wave goodbye leaving the house.

Y/n: *realize something* .......... *looks at the house* holy shi-

After being surprise because of how huge the house is Y/n is now in a family van, as he drives to a local elementary school picking up the kids. He park his van in the parking lot and wait outside of the school as kids finally heading out of the school building, as kids waving good bye to their friends. Y/n notice four kids as their walking out of the school waving good bye to other kids, one of them notice Y/n at the parking lot.

???: *points at Y/n* It's Dad !!

Y/n: ...... Huh ... She's a mini version of Hange but with my eyes.

The other three looks at the mini version of Hange and look where she is pointing, the three kids smiles brightly and runs towards him. While the other one just walks towards her siblings with a serious look, now this made Y/n sweat as he see a mini strict version of Rico.

Y/n: *crouch down* Hey kids ready to go home ?

The mini version of Hange grins and nods as she jumps and hugs her dad tightly, this made Y/n fall a bit but made sure he didn't so she wouldn't get hurt. Y/n smiled at the little 8 year old girl as a memory flash through his mind.

**Flashback to a memory**

Y/n was drinking some cup of coffee as he read some news at a Tablet when he heard a scream, which made him ran quickly to the room where the scream is. He saw Hange screaming at the bathroom with a happy look, the brown hair woman look at Y/n and showed a pregnancy test.

Hange: Y/n !! Y/n !! Look !! It's positive !!

Y/n: wha- really ?!

Hange: Yeah !! We're gonna be parents !!

Y/n tears up a bit and pulls Hange in a hug as the others ran and congrats her, 9 months have pass and Hazel was born. Hange was smiling holding the new born baby girl and gave her to Y/n, the brown hair man do only one thing and cry holding the small baby.

Y/n: Welcome to the family Hazel

**Flashback ends**

Y/n: Your energetic as your mom when it comes to research Hazel

Hazel: ehehehehe

Then another one jump and hug Y/n which made him look and see a tan skin 7 year old girl, she has white wild hair ( A/n: anyone know Yang Xiao Long ? So Luna's hair style is like hers because of Rumi's long hair and Y/n's messy spiky hair ) with brown tips same with her rabbit ears that is white with brown tips.

Y/n: Hey Luna did you have fun ?

Luna: Yeah Pops !! I have fun

Little boy: She punch a boy at recess !!

Luna: Yohan !! You promise not to tell Pops !!

Y/n: huh ? Why did you punch him ?

Luna: umm ... Because he wanted to play doctor !!

Y/n: Oh ........ Good job punching him then squirt

Y/n ruffles the rabbit child's hair which made Luna grin proudly, as her fluffy rabbit tail wags in happiness. Y/n just chuckles as another memory hit him while messing the kid's hair.

**Again Flashback**

Y/n is doing some push-ups as Rumi encouraging her husband to do more push-ups, as the rabbit woman sitting at the brown hair man's back.

Y/n: you're getting heavy

Rumi: shut up, boom boom boy it's not my fault I got something extra on my stomach !!

Y/n: you're the one who ask for a child

Rumi: *turns red a bit* s-shut up asshole !!

Y/n: we really need to tone down the cursing a bit ... Since there are kids here ....

Rumi just bump Y/n's head a bit and just told him to keep exercising, as she pat her baby bump feeling her instinct that the baby is kicking it.

Rumi: this little brat is a fighter

Y/n: I know ... Just like their mom

Rumi: *blush* just shut up and keep exercising

Y/n: Yes Ma'am !!

**end of flashback**

Y/n look at Yohan who has his brown hair but with yellow tips at the end, the 7 year old boy also have his mother's black eyes. Y/n offer a fist to him giving him a fist bump, which made the boy's eyes turn bright and bump his fist on his dad.

Y/n: did you have fun at your class too sport ?

Yohan: Yeah !!

Y/n: I'm glad you did

**Another Flashback**

Y/n was chopping some vegetables at the kitchen sink when he felt someome grab his lower leg, which made him stop and look down surprise to see Yohan. He was sure that the year and a half child is playing at his play area at the living room with his sister Hazel.

Y/n: .... Yelena !! Yohan is walking !!

Yelena quickly run towards the kitchen holding a camera and took a photo of Yohan, who's clinging and tugging at his father's pants. Yelena and Y/n are happy and proud to see the little boy is growing up and learning to walk on his own.

**end of flashback**

Y/n looks at the last little girl who has Rico's short platinum blonde hair and his red eyes, a six year old girl with a serious look. Y/n sweated at this but gave the little girl a soft smile as he offers a hug to her, she just ignores it for a second but Hazel pulls her in.

Hazel: Sis stop being grumpy like Momma Rico and hug Papa

Y/n: it's okay, I am sure Rina just wanted to be a big girl right ?

Rina: ...... mhm ...

Y/n: but remember Rina you're still six so at least have fun a little alright ?

Rina: Okay papa

Y/n: good girl

Y/n gently pat her head as Rina just nuzzle at her dad's head pat and hug, while the brown hair man suddenly got hit by another memory.

**Flashback**

Rico was wearing some outfit to jog at the Takoba Municipal Beach, as she and her husband was prepared to jog there. Since she was off duty at the police department, she might not show it but she is happy that Y/n will help her exercise.

Rico: what's taking him so long ... ?

Y/n: Sorry I'm late !!

Rico: you're la-

She stops as she saw the brown hair man carrying Baby Rina on a baby carrier on his torso ( A/n: Anyone know Craig ? From the game Dream Daddy ? Yeah Y/n is wearing the baby carrier like he has ), Y/n has a bright smile as Rina was just focused on her pacifier.

Rico: why did you bring Rina ?

Y/n: I thought it would be fun for the three of us to go around the beach

Rico: ... She might fall at the carrier

Y/n: No she won't I made sure to triple the straps.

Rico stared at her husband for a second and just sigh as she just pinch the bridge of her nose, sometimes she thinks she's married to a big child. But she is proud of it and just gave a soft smile to Y/n and kiss the top of Rina's head, then kiss her husband's cheek.

Rico: let's just go and jog for few minutes around the beach then have a slow walk back ?

Y/n: sounds good

**End of Flashback**

Y/n: now how about we go get something first before going home ?

The kids nod as Y/n let them in the family van as helping the 4 kids with their seat belts on, Y/n made sure that they all are safe and sound. After he made sure the seat belts are secure he close the door of the van and open the door of the driver seat and sat there, starting the engine of the car and drives away from the elementary school.

Luna: Say Pops where are we going ?

Y/n: We are going to a shop

Hazel: Eh ? What kind of shop ?

Y/n: hmm ? a Cake shop

This made the kids eyes shine brightly as they all felt excited to get to the cake shop, Y/n drove to a shop to buy some cake before heading back home.

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n's kids eyes glimmer while look at some cakes at the shop as Y/n watch them ~

Y/n's POV

We finally arrive back home as the kids run inside the house while I follow them all, as I hold the cake box and head inside.

Y/n: we're home

Suddenly I hear another familiar voice that greet me back as I take off my shoes, I quickly turn and look who it was. My eyes widen seeing Annie as she was looking at me with a smile and her hand is place at the wall, after I took off my shoes I went in front of her pulling her in a hug.

Y/n: I'm home

Annie: *pat his back with a brow raise* Welcome back ... you alright ?

Y/n: yeah I'm fine just happy

I pull away from the hug and look down as I can see her 9 month baby bump, I just smile and crouch down a bit and gently placing my ear on top of her baby bump. I can feel Annie's hands on my hair and massage my head sometimes.

Y/n: Heya kiddo ... can't wait to meet you in few more weeks or days

Annie: We'll meet our baby soon

Y/n: Yeah ..... *stood straight* Did I missed anything ?

Annie: not really, I just got back from check up Hange said I will need to get back there next week before I gave birth

Y/n: that's alright I'll be there to company you

Annie: *smiles* thank you

I gave her a kiss on the lips for few secconds as we both heard some ew as a result, I look where it was and saw the kids looking. Once they saw us looking at them they suddenly scatter while giggling, I chuckle at this then look back at Annie giving her a smile.

Y/n: I'll prepare dinner while you relax with the others

Annie: alright

Y/n: call me if you ladies needed anything

She gave a nod and head back to where the others are as I head to the kitchen, I notice a familiar short blond hair. It was Nanaba and I notice she was wearing a baby carrier on her back, with a 6 month old baby on it she has a blond hair and have both her mom and my eyes.

Nanaba: *notice Y/n* Oh hey Honey, what's that ?

Y/n: Hmm ? Oh a cake I bought it for dessert later

Nanaba: you really like to spoil the kids huh ?

Y/n: Can't help it *smiles* I want to give the kids a fun childhood after all

She gave me a smile as I place the cake on the fridge and went towards her kissing the her forehead, I heard some baby noises which made me look at Nanaba's back seeing the baby reaching for me. I gave a small and gently hold her tiny hands and kiss it.

Y/n: hello to you too Nora-chan

Nora: *laughs* Ba !!!

Nanaba: She's always happy to see her papa

Y/n: she's adorable *smiles* and bright like her mama

I heard Nanaba giggled and made me look at her as she peck my lips for a second, she gave me a smile and pinch my cheek for a second. Which made me look confuse and blink a lot of why she pinched my cheeks.

Nanaba: and Nora have you're explosive tendencies when she's in a grumpy mood

Y/n: yeah, and I am proud of it !!

Nanaba just shook her head as she smile at me and kiss my cheek and left the kitchen, I just sigh in content and start cooking dinner. I was chopping some potato and carrots for curry for dinner when I felt something pulling the end of my pants, I stop for a second and look down seeing 4 year old toddlers.

Y/n: eh ? Kiyoko-chan ? Makoto-kun ?

I place the knife a bit far at the counter and wipe my hands at the end of my apron, and crouch down to the two toddlers. Kiyoko has Kyoka's hair style with dark purple hair color with brown tips with my red eyes, I notice she has aux chord on the end of her ears. Makoto has my hair color and style with onyx eyes as he have a soft look like his mom.

Y/n: do you need something from papa ?

The two look at each other and showed me something Makoto suddenly made a small bright light, then a stuff toy suddenly appeared. I blink at this and notice Kiyoko's chord suddenly sparks making small popping, my eyes widen as they both manifest their quirk.

Kiyoko: look what we do

Makoto: *nods* look look ....

Y/n: *smiles and ruffle both their hairs* that's a cool quirk you two, but make sure to not use it much outside got it ?

The two nod and run out of the kitchen as I stood up again and chuckle, I felt happy and content at this and made sure to cook more for celebration.

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n and his family having family dinner ~

No One's POV

It's been days after Y/n wake up and remembering some memories that added to his mind, he was happy to be back and have his love ones with him. Right now the brown hair man is cooking some food at his family diner that he dream of turns out his dream also come true here, as he place the order of spicy curry and rice at the plate and ring the bell for the order to pick up.

Y/n: Order from table 8 ready to be serve !!

Girl: yes sir !!

Suddenly a blond girl with cat like eyes and sharp fangs took the tray and serve it to the costumer, as she happily serves it while another server a man with burnt scars take the orders from someone on the other table.

???: hey boss you got a call

Y/n look at the man who's holding the phone with only his four fingers, Y/n jut smile and pat the man's shoulder thanking him and take the phone.

Y/n: Hello ? Paradis Family Diner, what order would you like ?

???: I would like to order my husband to get his ass here at the hospital !!!

Y/n: ...... Rumi ? What's wrong ? Are you okay ?

Rumi: Well I got news for you ! Annie is giving birth !! Now get you're ass here !!

Rumi ends the call as Y/n was surprise at was she said and quickly told his staff his leaving for the hospital, the three staff know what it means and nods at him. Y/n quickly ran out of the diner with a bright smile as he quickly runs to call a taxi, but it was taking too long so he did what he could do to quickly get to the hospital. Using his quirk and flying up to the sky to get fast as he can towards the hospital, not realizing someone is chasing him until he looked it was his brother.

Katsuki: The fuck are you doing ?! You're illegally using your fucking quirk !!

Y/n: Shut up shitty bro !! Can't you see I am in a hurry ?!

Katsuki: not until I fucking arrest you !! You ain't !!

Y/n: you're not fucking stopping me to see my kid !!

Katsuki: Kid what kid ?!

Y/n: Ann-chan is giving birth damn it !!

Katsuki: ............ THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING SAY SO ?! THEN HURRY YOUR ASS UP !!

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM FUCKING DOING ?!

As the twins shouting at each other at the sky not realizing Izuku was following behind, sweating as he watch the two bicker a lot. After few minutes they finally arrive at the hospital as the twin brothers landed and Y/n bolted at the reception, asking the nurse which room where Annie Bakugo was. The nurse was surprise at the man's out burst but surprise more to see the top 4 and top 5 hero with him, she just pointed which room which made the three went to it.

Katsuki: I thought she's giving birth few more days

Y/n: That's what made me confuse

Izuku: I am sure the baby is gonna be healthy N/nchan

Y/n: I know the kid will their mother is tough

The three finally arrive at the room seeing Y/n's wives are there with his kids and Ymir and Historia with their daughter, Ymir and Historia saw the three arriving which made the small girl walk towards both her older brothers hugging them both. Katsuki just pat her head as Y/n pat her back and break the hug, she also hug Izuku since he was also like a brother to her.

Hostoria: what took you so long ?

Y/n: we have a bit of talking that's all

Katsuki: yeah forget about it squirt

Izuku: Kachan almost arrested N/nchan by illegally using quirk

Historia: ...... Mom is gonna scold you both

Katsuki: don't remind me that

Y/n: hello Frieda

Frieda: Hi uncle !!

Some also arrive which made Y/n look and saw Eren and Armin along with Marco and Jean, Connie was also there with Reiner and Bertholdt. As Reiner is already holding presents and Bertholdt holding some balloons still not sure the gender is.

Y/n: oh wow Reiner you're already prepared

Reiner: I am the god parent after all, so I got the kids some stuff

Ymir: huh ? Who said about you being the god parent ? Me and Historia will be the god parent

Reiner: what are you talking about Annie is our friend so Bertholdt and I will be the god parent this time !!

As the two debate who will be the god parent Marco went to Y/n and pat his back congratulating him becoming a dad again, which made the brown hair male smile and thank him. Armin also brought some basket of fruit and congrats him while Eren just pat his shoulder, they all went quiet when the room finally opens as Hange comes out on her uniform.

Hange: *saw Y/n* great timing !! Come on let's go

Y/n: *nods* right !!

~ Time skip brought you by Anni crushing Y/n's hand as she gave birth to a baby while Y/n is screaming on the inside because of his hand injury ~

It's been hours as Annie starts pushing the baby out hours of Y/n screaming in support for the woman to give birth, hours of him screaming in the inside as his wife crush his hand from holding it. Hours of Annie screaming at Y/n blaming him about the baby inside her as she push it out, and finally they both heard a cry as Hange takes out the crying baby showing it both to the parents.

Hange: it's a girl !!

Suddenly Y/n's eyes widen as he saw the baby girl feeling a connection, as he remember something when he was still stuck in the past.

**Flashback I promise this is the last one**

As the new kingdom is built Y/n is standing at the porch as he look at the people, Ymir his daughter arrive and greet him with a wave. Y/n smile and pat the growing teen's head, as they both look at the people.

Y/n: Tell me kid ... if you ever died and be reborn again what do you wish ?

Ymir look at her father and think for a second then motion her hands as her father taught her hand signs, Y/n's eyes widen and the teen's answer feeling a bit heartwarming at her answer.

Ymir: If I was to be reborn again .... I want to be born as you're daughter again by blood at the next life

Y/n: ..... *smiles* I see ....

**end of flashback**

As now Annie is resting at her medical bed smiling seeing her husband, hold their daughter with tears. Annie look at her husband lovingly and ask him what would be the name of their daughter, Y/n wipe some of his tears and gave his wife a smile knowing what name his gonna give.

Y/n: Welcome home Ymir Bakugo

Annie just smile knowing full well her husband naming the girl Ymir as Y/n told her about his dream, about a young girl he save at that dream name Ymir Fritz. Y/n gave baby Ymir back to her mother as Annie kiss the baby's head gently, Y/n gave Annie a kiss and thanking her for giving birth to a healthy child. As his friends and family gather to welcome the new baby born child with Ymir ( freckled ) celebrated as she and Historia are the god parent because of the baby's name, Reiner groan at this but accepted being the baby's uncle.

Y/n: You're wish came true kid .... welcome home Ymir

**Somewhere in void**

Truth: Well done Y/n Bakugo you're story is now finish ..... now then ... *grins widely* who will be next ?

As Truth snap his fingers showing a lot of screens as one of them showing a Male Demon named Y/n sitting in a porch as a woman with butterfly hairpin sat next to him drinking tea, another screen showed a boar head boy also named Y/n picking on fights with women wearing some machine suits.

Truth: so many stories ... so many new out comes

Another screen showing a 8 foot tall chubby man named Y/n that has a hero outfit on, as he holds a small child on his hands and protecting it from a dark creature that has a mask. Another screen show a man with golden hair with red tips like fire screaming tasty at a tavern, as a talking pig is questioning why he scream the word tasty every time he scoop a food. Another screen show a Y/n playing a guitar as he sat next to a turret shooting some undead in a apocalypse, as a woman in a school uniform slice her way through the undead and heading towards the guitar playing boy.

Truth: hmm ... I wonder which one is next *looks at the readers* well then ... stay tune ~ *grins wider* Y/n

As the screen backs away showing more screens of endless possibility of stories and turns into dark.

=================================================

A/n: and done hope you all like the ending .... I tried ._. And my mind is burning right now so I also can't type what quirk they have because of it- so ... there will be a new story and guess which one will show, Welp good night

Words: 5724

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 23.1K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...
25.1K 696 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
14.3K 274 98
Amajiki Kentarou blessed with a quirk that deemed him as a monster and his sister getting kidnapped right in front of his eyes, how will he deal with...
146 6 15
At one point or another the people I loved left me when they promised they wouldn't . After the death of my parents I became queen and many people w...