Rock Sugar And Pear Stew | L...

By kathujaan

Jeon Jungkook and Lisa Manoban were deskmates throughout the whole six years of primary school. After being p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Part 1
Chapter 77 Part 2
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 19

1.3K 33 19
By kathujaan

Taking advantage of his long legs, Jungkook caught Lisa before she escaped the stadium.

He hauled Lisa into a corner and pushed her against the wall, pinning both of her hands above her head with one hand. His tall build loomed in front of her, making her feel extremely oppressed.

Lisa felt like she was a salted fish waiting to be sliced up on the chopping board.

She was a little scared. "Umm, I'm sure we can talk things out...."

Jungkook asked, "Where would you like me to touch you?"

"Jungkook, you're going to be late for class...."

Jungkook raised his hand and hovered it in front of Lisa's chest for a moment. Suddenly, he realized that he could not bring himself to do anything.

He indeed wanted to take revenge. However, he was someone with moral and unable to carry out the act of molesting a girl's chest even though the person in question was a huge rogue.

He could only blame himself for having a high moral standard. When face with these kinds of shameless things, it was inevitable that he would lose out.

After a short hesitation, he quickly gave up his initial plans. His hand moved higher and higher before finally pinching Lisa's cheek.

Jungkook still remembered that when he was young, there was a period when Lisa especially enjoyed squishing his face. She would one moment be pinching his cheeks and another be kneading his face, making him feel absolutely undignified.

This was an eye for an eye and could be considered him getting revenge.

Lisa's skin condition was still excellent despite being little tan. At the age of 18, her skin did not lack collagen and was both smooth and soft. Under his hand, her skin was supple and felt quite nice to play with.

Jungkook's thumb and fingers pressed against left and right side of Lisa's cheeks respectively. He squished, squished and squished, till Lisa's face were severely squished out of shape. Her lips were forced into a pucker like a fish about to spit bubbles.

"Go to hell".

She was squished until she could not speak properly.

Jungkook looked at her distorted face and suddenly snorted out a soft laughter. The end of the laughter was higher in tone, sounding gratified, delighted and provocative.

This was the laugh of a victor.

He was about to give a victory speech when suddenly, there was a loud "thud" that sounded like something had fallen to the ground.

The two of them was startled. They turned their heads in unison towards the direction of the sound.

Chaeyoung stood a short distance away. Her mouth gaped open like she had seen something shocking. At her feet was some blue folders. Some of the documents had fell out in the fall and was scattered beside the folders.

Both Jungkook and Lisa felt a little awkward.

"Ah! I don't see anything. I've suddenly lost my sight!" As Chaeyoung spoke, she extended her arms and blindly waved them around as if she was really blind. She turned and escaped.

As she left, she continued waving her arms and emphasizing, "It's so dark, I can't see anything at all...."

Even though she was "blind", her steps were swift as wind and it did not take long before she completely disappeared from the scene.

This bizarre act left Lisa staring blankly in her wake.

Jungkook released Lisa. She massaged her cheeks and said, "She couldn't have thought that you were about to kiss mmmm____"

Jungkook's finger landed on her mouth. His lightly calloused finger pressed down on her soft lips.

"Don't say such disgusting thing out loud".

....

Jungkook was naturally late for class. He quietly slipped in through the back door and sat in the last row next to Eunwoo.

Eunwoo was sprawled across the table. He had just drifted off when the sound of Jungkook settling in jolted him awake. Even after waking, he did not sit up and continued looking like a boneless sack of flesh piled against the desk. He unhurriedly closed and opened his eyes, sleepily looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook took out his textbook and notebook. After a while, he took out another book that was a compilation of past CET6 exam questions. As class wen on, he divided his attention between listening to the lecture and doing the questions in the book.

Eunwoo moved his arm under his head. Resting on side of his face, he looked at Jungkook. After looking a while, he opened his mouth, "Bing bing ah...."

"Get lost".

"Sigh, my son is so outstanding. I wonder which silly girl would be lucky enough to marry you in the future" Eunwoo lamented like a weary father.

Jungkook treated him as air.

After working on the questions for a while, Jungkook seemed to have zoned out. He held his pen and stared blankly into space.

Eunwoo asked, "What are you zoning out for? Thinking about girls?"

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and glanced at him. "I'm reflecting".

"Yes, reflecting. Jungkook was thinking about his behaviour towards Lisa earlier that afternoon. He had discovered a severe problem in order to pit himself against that scoundrel, he had nearly become a pervert.

No, he could not accept himself that way.

That scoundrel had the special ability of being infections. Everyone who hung out too close to her were doomed to become abnormal. Look at how odd both Jimin and Chaeyoung were.

The was an awfully frightening ability.

Therefore, if he wanted to deal with her, not only did he need to be on guard against her retaliation but also from being infected by her....

Jungkook rubbed his temples.

Eunwoo suddenly stuck his head over and gave Jungkook a few sniffs. Then before Jungkook could send him flying with a slap, he quickly withdrew his head and went back to lying on the table. He chortled, "You smell of a girl".

"Lunatic".

"And it's of a cute girl too".

Jungkook thought of Lisa's small face. Huh how was that in any way cute?

However, he had to admit that the feel of her skin was not too bad.

Eh, what the heck was he thinking....Jungkook felt a little helpless and rubbed his temples again.

"Bing Bing" Eunwoo called out lovingly in an overly sweet voice. Paired with his pump face that still had leftover stubbles from not shaving properly, Jungkook felt like his hair was standing on end.

Jungkook impassively threw him a glance "Do you still want to copy my assignments?"

"Yes".

"Then shut your eyes and go back to sleep".

Just like that, Eunwoo really went back to sleep. However, during the lesson break, he woke up and once again called Jungkook "Bing Bing"

Eunwoo: "Bing Bing, I have something serious to tell you".

Jungkook had enough of his nonsense. He packed his stuff, planning to change seat.

Eunwoo suddenly grabbed his wrist and instantly changed his address. "Daddy".

Jungkook: "...."

"Daddy, I have something to ask of you".

Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment. Based on the little bit of fraternal love that he had for his schoolmate, he restrained himself from getting violent. He asked mildly, "What is it?"

"Tonight, our dorm is having a gathering with some female juniors from the school of Humanities and Law. Remember to come".

"Not going, not free". Jungkook cleanly rejected the invitation. About the gathering, his roommates had all mention it before. However, his daily schedule was tightly packed from morning to night. Where would he find time to attend a gathering?"

"Come on, it's just a meal".

"I have training".

Eunwoo thought otherwise. "It's fine even if you skip for a day. Look, you're already so fit". As he said this, he gave Jungkook's forearm a pinch.

Jungkook shook him off. "Being this plump, you're still not yet considering working out?"

Eunwoo: "I do work out. I played football yesterday".

Jungkook: "Football video games?"

Eunwoo: "...."

"Riiiing" The bell indicating the start of class rang. Jungkook was unable to continue tolerating Eunwoo's clamour and moved to a front seat.

....

After leaving the west wing, Lisa returned to the east wing and finally began skating in earnest.

There were quite a few people on the ice. However, all of them were amateurs and naturally could not be compared with the professional athletes next door. Lisa kept to the outermost part of the ice rink. She was afraid of bumping into someone and carefully controlled her speed. However, what Jungkook understood as an "Ordinary" speed was tremendously fast to others. She lowered her body for a lower center of gravity. With her nimble body and vigorous movements, it was as if she was a small cheetah. She swiftly increased the distance covered with a "Whoosh" Her hair was swept back by the wind, revealing the clear skin  and her messy bangs and a pair of bright, shining eyes. There was a prideful smile on her lips but it did not seem detestable at all.

Her turns were even more staring. Due to her speed and the centripetal force, she would always be nearly leaning into the ground. Onlookers could not help but to break out in a cold sweat for her. As it happened, she never once fell.

After turning, she righted herself like a roly-roly toy and continued skating.

Chaeyoung could not resist fishing out her phone and recording her.

Lisa was exhausted from skating. She slowly straightened up, lowered her speed and leisurely glided on the ice. Her hair was a mess and she carelessly ran her fingers through it.

"Miss you skate really well" A man in work uniform came up to strike a conversation with her. Lisa believed that he was coach.

Bright club's operations were not restricted to ice hockey. They also offered ice skating lessons, and this man was precisely an ice skating coach.

Lisa smiled, "It's okay".

"You've trained for this before, haven't you? The way you executed those turns requires skills and control that only comes with at least a few years of training".

"It's all casual fun".

The coach saw that Lisa was unwilling to divulge more and did not continue prying. "Are you from RCU?"

"Mm".

"Are you interested in becoming a part-time coach here? The pay and benefits can all be negotiated"

Lisa considered for a moment and said, "I'm extremely interested but currently unable to take up your offer. I need to first deal with a pervert. I'll find you again in a month".

....

Lisa got off the ice rink. Chaeyoung showered her the video that she recorded and said, "Lisa, I feel that you're especially charismatic when you ice skate".

"In What way?"

"Hmm, I can't really pinpoint it either" Chaeyoung carefully thought about how she could describe it. She then said, "It's like, you're normally a bicycle but once on ice, you become a Ferrari".

"You're exaggerating" Lisa played the video and also felt quite pleased with it. Thus, she sent the video it herself and uploaded it into her WeChat.

There was quite a number of comments and likes. Shortly after, Lisa saw that Jungkook also left a commment.

Jungkook: "We'll head to the sky yard for dinner. Order the dishes and wait for me. I want steak, stir-fried tomatoes and scrambled eggs, shredded chicken salad, Chinese yam and pork ribs, and Crucian carp and daikon soup. Order croquetters again and I'll fry you up instead".

Lisa: "Pig, I forgot you block you".

Jungkook: "...."

____

The Sky Yard was a slightly more upscale dinning area that was more expensive than the average canteen. Lisa reached the place earlier that Jungkook. When she spotted him walking towards her, she saw that he had a little tail behind him.

That person was round and plump, and he was tailing closely behind Jungkook. He was currently pleading in a extremely servile tone, "Please. You can skip dinner and simply show up for a short while during the karaoke session. I've already spread the word, can you really bear to disappoint the juniors? All three of us in the dorm are depending on you to leave the single life. Jungkook....Dearest Bro Daddy, I'm begging you!"

Lisa's curiously asked Jungkook, "Who is this?"

"No idea".

That person sat at their table, "Hello, I'm Jungkook's roommate. You can call me Eunwoo".

"Hello, I'm Lisa Manoban". Lisa observed Eunwoo for a moment before doing the same to Jungkook. "What's up with you two?"

Eunwoo gave a short summary of his woes with the gathering.

The gathering was held with the dormitory that housed the prettiest girls among the new Humanities and Law first year students. The only reason they had agreed to the gathering was because of Jungkook. Eunwoo had already gave word that Jungkook would be there. It would be inexcusable if he did not show up at all.

Unfortunately for him, Jungkook was extremely obstinate and refused to go no matter how he was persuaded.

"If you really refuse to go, I'll die for you to see. You can be tormented by guilt for the rest of your life". Eunwoo changed his method.

Lisa was still looking at them with leg crossed over another. She piped up, "Senior, you way of threatening him is wrong".

"Ah? How would you threaten him then?"

"If he refuses to go, stuff dirty socks into his bed".

Jungkook's face immediately darkened.

Under the threat of dirty socks, Jungkook agreed to head over to the karaoke session for a short while after his training was over. Having gained this satisfactory reply, Eunwoo finally completed his mission and happily left.

Lisa looked at Eunwoo's leaving figure and sighed, "There's so many girls in our school who are blind".

Jungkook spoke, "Follow me to the gathering tonight".

Lisa was dissatisfied. "Why should I?"

Jungkook thought, since you're making my life difficult, would I let you off with an easy life either.

____

Opposite RCU's west gate was Happy Coffee KTV. It was not only close to school but also had great value of money. This was the student's top choice for singing karaoke.

Jungkook and Lisa reached Happy Coffee around 9 pm. They went upstairs and passed by numerous rooms. Along the way, they heard hideous wailing and ghastly cries. It was as if they stepped into the lair of demons.

When they reached Room number 127, Jungkook pushed open the door.

Behind Jungkook, Lisa peeked into the room. When the girls in the room saw Jungkook, all of them stood up.

All of them had great figures.

Lisa tiptoed. Using an extremely fawning voice, she whispered into Jungkook's ear, "Your Majesty, these are the newly-arrived girls for this year's concubine selection. Is there one that catches your fancy?"

Jungkook did not even bother turning his head. He raised his hand to give her head a resounding knock.

Lisa walked into the room with her hands covering her bangs. Her mind was buzzing with ideas on how she could get even with Jungkook. However, once she entered the room and clearly saw the faces of the girls and clearly saw the faces of the girls present, she forgot about all of it.

"Lisa?"

"Eunha?"

The girl names Eunha had long chestnut curls. She had a charming face with exquisite features and was not too tall. Her figure was petite but she had all the right curves in the right places.

Eunwoo looked at Lisa and Eunha. He smiled, "You two know each other?"

"Of course" Eunha nodded and smiled "We were high school classmates".

Lisa raised a finger and waggled it. She corrected, "High school year one classmates".

From her words, Eunwoo could discern some kind of unusual hostility.

Lisa slipped her hands into pockets and flippantly made her way to the sofa. When she passed by Eunha, she heard Eunha spoke, "I would have never thought that you could get into RCU".

"The same to you. I thought you would have gone to Lan".

Eunha's face paled. However, there were too many people present for her to flare up. She uncomfortably shifted her head.

The room was quite big and Lisa had completely no intention of reminiscing the past with this formal classmate. She sat in a corner of the room.

Jungkook silently sat down beside her.

The atmosphere was slightly awkward but Jungkook's roommates quickly helped to smooth things over. Everyone went back to happily singing and making eyes at each other.

Lisa picked up the fruit platter and started munching. Primed for gossip, Jungkook stuck his head next to Lisa's ear and murmured. "Love rival?"

She forked a piece of melon and stuffed it into his mouth. "Your Majesty, don't pick Eunha".

Jungkook was purely forced to come by the threat of dirty socks. He had no intention of picking anyone at all. However, he was greatly enjoying Lisa's effort to butter him up. After he finished eating the melon, he opened his mouth again. "Pineapple".

They ate the fruits in silence for a while. When they raised their heads again, they found themselves surrounded by quite a few people.

A few of the girls passed over their notebooks orderly. "Senior, can we get your signature?"

After Jungkook finished signing, they refused to leave and twittered on noisily. Jungkook felt his head hurt.

"You guys continue, I'll so sing". Lisa made moves to stand up.

At once, Jungkook grasped her wrist. "Don't you dare". To leave me here alone....

Lisa could only primly sit back down. "Okay then. Let's start chatting. COME ON, EVERYONE".

After making such a scene, the other girls felt a little awkward. They silently looked at each other in dismay, not knowing what to say.

It just so happened that Eunwoo was on the mike attempting to mumble some song. Eunha asked Jungkook, "Senior, I heard that you play the cello really well?"

"It's okay. I don't practice often". Jungkook played the cello once during last year's arts and cultural performance. Till this day, people were still harping on it.

Eunha nodded, "It's indeed important to practice often. It's the same for my piano. After passing Grade 10, I don't really play it anymore".

Another girl said, "Yeah, that's right. Music instruments needs lots of practice. My saxophone is at Grade 8. I plan to join the symphonic band so that I have more opportunities to practice".

Yet another girl commented, "I play the guqin, and I've live-streamed my performances before. They're pretty popular, hehe".

The last girl said, "I played the drums. I was the originally the drummer of my high school band".

Lisa munched on melon slices as she watched their "Performance".

After all the girls finished speaking everyone turned to look at her.

Saxophone Girl asked, "Lisa, what instrument do you play?"

"I know how to knock the wooden fish".

"...."

Saxophone girl thought she was joking. However, Lisa's face was earnest. The corners of her lios were lightly curled in an ambiguous manner that could be either a smile or a mockery. Her eyes were bright and radiated poise.

Her presence was too domineering. Saxophone Girl was a little intimidated and did not say anything else.

"I'm going to the washroom" Jungkook suddenly stood up.

"Me, me, I'm going too" Lisa followed behind.

The two of them left the room, one after another. Lisa saw Jungkook's shoulder shook like he was having a seizure. She curiously increased her pace and walked to his front. She discovered that this fellow was perfectly fine. He was only laughing.

He had laughed till his eyes were creased into two crescent moons. His lips were tightly pressed together to prevent any laughter from escaping.

This expression of his momentarily brought Lisa back to the days when they were young. Then, he had also laughed like this. After so many years, his personality had changed greatly but his laughter had stayed the same.

This sense of familiarity lifted Lisa's mood. Her head askew, she asked, "What are you laughing about?"

"Lisa, you're a lunatic".

"You're the lunatic!"

Jungkook ignored her and continued walking. Lisa followed after him. She said, "Jungkook, do me a favour".

"Oh?"

"Do you know that Eunha wants to date you? Look at how her eyes lingered on you".

Jungkook could not be bothered. "And how is this my business?"

"It's not your business, it's mine. Not going to lie, Eunha and I have some bad blood. If the person she likes actually likes me...." As she said this, Lisa patted her chest. She grinned. "She will go nuts".

Jungkook was amused. "You want me to like you? Dream on".

"I didn't say for real. Just put on a show and bless me with some affection or something. Pretty please".

"Why should I help you? We're enemies too".

"I like your honesty". Lisa did not get angry. "How about this, list your condition".

Jungkook folded his arms and faintly smiled. "Tomorrow onwards, help me to wash my socks".

"You...."

"For 10 days in a row".

"I'm warning you, don't push your luck".

"Sure, I'll go confess to Eunha this very instant". As he spoke, he turned and headed back.

Lisa hurriedly chased after him. "Fine, fine, fine, fine. I'll wash them, I'll wash them. You're the emperor, what you say goes".

The two returned to the room. Not long after sitting down, Jungkook stretched one arm over Lisa's shoulder. With the other hand, he started familiarly pinching her face.

This was Jungkook's ways of showing affection.

Lisa had to not only allow him to play with her face but also wash his dirty socks. She felt that something was off.

"I've made a loss". She mournfully said.

"It's alright, you received my love". Jungkook comforted her.

"Piss off...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.7K 48
Lisa and Jungkook are both enemies. They have spent their whole life hating each other, ever since they were in elementary. One day Jungkook makes a...
185K 5.9K 44
❝ who says nerds can't be beautiful? ❞ Lisa is a young girl who lost her parents at a very young age and was adopted by her close friend of her paren...
1.4M 61.6K 118
When the most problematic class of Seoul National University High School meets the coldest teacher, Jeon Jungkook. How will a freshly graduate teache...
437K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...