Make sure you're ok

By ladynoir0306

Lila and Chloe have pushed Marinette over the edge. She goes so far and starts doing things she normally woul... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
The end, isn't the beginning.
The end, is the beginning.
A/N

Chapter 17

1.1K 20 34
By ladynoir0306

***Adrien's POV***

Me and Marinette both froze. 

"Lila?" I asked.

"Yes, is that a problem?" Natalie asked.

I looked down at Marinette and she quickly shook her head no. 

"Are you sure?" I whispered.

She nodded and I turned back to Natalie.

"No, just wondering." I lied.

She nodded and walked into the room. I turned back to Marinette.

"You sure? I can call it off."

"I don't want you to get into trouble." She smiled.

"Ok." 

I kissed her cheek before pulling her into the room with me. She closed her eyes to the bright light, I was already used to it so I helped navigate her to where she was going to sit. She was sitting next to Natalie, where they could both see what was going on. I kissed her temple before walking onto the platform. I looked to my photographer and waited for instructions. 

"Ok Adrien, today is all about romance!" 

I groaned, not loud enough for anyone to hear though. 

"That's why you are dressed like this, and miss Lila is dress in her dress."

I looked over to Lila. She was wearing a gold dress, the slit went all the way up to her hip bone, and her chest was just barely covered. I sighed and looked back over towards Marinette, but she was in the middle of talking to Natalie. 

"Now for the first shot, Lila, yes walk, no here, ugh, yes there perfect." 

He moved us around until we were in a very awkward position. Lila's hand was on my chest, one of her legs in front of mine, the other behind. She was looking up at me lovingly, but my photographer (I'm going to call him John, cause why not) noticed my look of disgust. 

"Adrien, come on!" He sighed.

The photo shoot continued for another 30 minutes, until I was told we had to kiss.

"No way." I said. 

"Adrien, at least pretend you love her." John sighed.

"I can't, because I don't." I said. 

John sighed. 

"Well, is there anything we can do to fix that?" He asked.

"Yes." 

I pushed Lila off and walked over to John. She gasped, and acted like I just slapped her. 

"We could do the photo shoot with my girlfriend." I said. 

"Wait, I was told you didn't have a girlfriend." John said, looking over at Natalie.

She looked up at me confused.

"That was because we didn't know." She said, walking over. 

"Yeah, well that's cause I didn't really want anyone to know." I said, nervously rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Well, lets get her here, we need to get this photo shoot moving. How fast can she get here?" He asked.

"Well, she's actually already here." I said.

I looked over to Marinette, who was busy talking to another model. His name was Francis, and he was an ass hole. Always treated people like they were bellow him. John seemed to notice my jealousy.  He laughed. I turned and looked back at him. 

"While I get find someone to get her ready, you can go take care of that." He said, looking very amused. 

I nodded and walked over to them. He didn't seem to have any problem with Marinette. It was obvious he was hitting on her, but my innocent little girlfriend wasn't picking up on it. I walked over and Francis glared at me. 

"Agreste." He spat. 

"Laurent." I responded, I wrapped my arms around Marinette's waist, holding her close to my chest. 

His glare intensified. Marinette seemed to notice the tension because she grabbed my hand and rubbed circles on my hand. I smiled down at her and kissed her temple.

"I never knew you had a girlfriend, I'm surprised you could get someone as hot as her." Francis smirked.

"Yeah, well I don't see your girlfriend here, oh wait that's right, you don't have one." I smirked.

I was glad that wiped the smug look off his face. 

"Don't worry, I'll get her soon enough Agreste."

"I'd like to see you try Laurent." I spat.

"I'm not an object to be won." Marinette glared.

"Of course not." Francis said.

I glared at him. Then Marinette turned around to me

"And you need to calm down." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pecked her lips, before looking back up at Francis. 

"How many hoe's do you have right now?" I asked.

"Adrien!" Marinette squeaked.

"More then you could ever get." He spat.

"Both of you need to calm down." Marinette said.

Francis grabbed her hand, Marinette tried to get him to let go, but he was stronger then her. 

"Let her go." I growled.

"What are you going to do?" He smirked.

"Please let go." Marinette whispered.

Francis only pulled her closer. She tried to push him off, but he was a lot bigger then her. We were about the same build but he was a couple inches taller then me. Marinette had tears in her eyes.

"Francis let her go." I snapped.

"Oh, you want her that bad?" He laughed.

Marinette whimpered when he tightened his grip on her arm. 

"Francis you're hurting her, let her go!" 

"She's fine." He said, rolling his eyes. 

"Francis let her the f*ck go!" I yelled.

This got people's attention. Everyone was watching now. Francis smiled while he tightened his grip on Marinette. A few tears escaped her eyes. Francis didn't even have time to blink when I jumped on him. He lost his grip on Marinette and we both went crashing into a table. A couple people screamed in fright. We both got into a fist fight, Marinette was yelling at both of us but I wasn't listening. We kept fighting until someone finally pulled us apart. It was John who had pulled us apart.

"Francis you're not supposed to be in here!" He snapped.

Francis glared at me before getting escorted out. Marinette ran over to me and hugged me. I groaned a little and she pulled away. She put her hand on my cheek, her eyes filled with worry. My nose was bleeding, my eye had started to swell, along with my lip. 

"Your such an idiot." She whispered.

I laughed which made her smile a little. 

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Am I ok? You just got into a fist fight!" She yelled.

I laughed again and gently kissed her cheek.

"No one hurts my princess and gets away with it." 

She blushed slightly before Natalie came running over. 

"What did you do!" 

She immediately regained her composer and took a deep breath. 

"Marinette would you take him back to his dressing room, there's a first aid kit in there. I will go talk to Francis and his assistant. John I will call to residual with you later." 

Marinette and John both nodded and Natalie ran off. Marinette grabbed my hand and dragged me to my dressing room. She closed the door and made me sit down. She found the first aid kit and set it on the counter. She took her jacket off, and pulled her hair up. I could see her scars. I grabbed her both of her hands and gently kissed both of her forearms. Marinette smiled gently at me before going back to the first aid kit. She first cleaned my lip, then she gave me something to hold to my eye, then she put something in my nose to stop the blood. 

"Is there anything else that hurts?" She asked.

"Yeah, but it's fine." I said.

She glared at me.

"Show me."

"Princess I said I'm fi-"

"No kisses for a month." She glared.

"Fine! Fine!" 

I quickly lifted up my shirt and showed her. It was actually worse then I had thought. My side was badly bruised and I saw cuts that were bleeding. Marinette knelt down and started cleaning them off. She wrapped my torso in gauze and stood back up. She kissed my forehead before putting away the first aid kit. She put her jacket back on before she walked over to me and sighed. I pulled her onto my lap and she just shook her head, but had a smile on her face.

"Better?" She asked.

"Yeah, you did an ok job I guess." I said.

She flicked me in the forehead. 

"Ow, Marinette hit me, I'm dying!" I said, overdramatically. 

"Whatever you over dramatic cat." She laughed.

The door opened and Lila burst through the door. I turned the chair so I could see her. She looked disgusted when she saw Marinette on my lap. 

"I can't believe you ruined that for me!" She yelled.

"Who me?" I asked.

"Yes you! If it weren't for you and your stupid bitch of a 'girlfriend' then I would on the the front page of a magazine!"

"That sounds like a personal problem Lila." I said.

Marinette stifled a giggle by burring her face into my shoulder. Lila scoffed then stormed out of the room, only to have Natalie come in right after. 

"I can't believe you got in a fight with Francis! Why would you do that?!" 

"He hurt Marinette." I said, slowly moving the chair back and forth, almost like I was rocking Mari to sleep.

"Your father would not approve of you having a girlfriend." Natalie sighed.

"Well for once in my life I'm picking what I want." I said. 

Natalie looked shocked, but I paid it no mind and just kept rocking Marinette, who face was still buried in my neck. 

"Well it's time to go home, and I suggest you explain to your father about, her, before he finds out through the media." I nodded and stood up with Marinette. 

Natalie seemed like she was fighting the urge to protest.  I smirked and walked to the car holding Marinette. While on our way out I saw Francis and his assistant. His assistant was frantically trying to use a first aid kit on his face, that was covered in bruises and blood. I laughed and continued out. I set Marinette down in the car and followed after her. I held her hand the whole way to my house. 

"What if your dad doesn't want me to date you, or just doesn't like me, or makes you stop seeing me all together, or makes you stop coming to school just because of me, or-" 

I cut her off by kissing her softly.

"Then good for him, he can't keep me away from you, because this cat is super sneaky." I winked.

She seemed to relax a little. When we pulled up I held on tight to Marinette's hand. She took a deep breath as we crept closer to my fathers office door. I knew one thing for sure, no matter what my father said I would stand up for my self for the first time since my mother, left. 

***Hey, I had extra time and decided to post really quick before leaving. Let me know what you thought and if you think I should bring Francis back in another chapter. Thank you for reading and I'll see you guys next chapter***

(1796 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 411 10
Marinette is done. She is exhausted, tired of lying to everyone, tired of feeling so alone. Tired of everything. And one day, after a particularly ba...
38.7K 2K 34
Exactly how does it feel like when the only thing you dear is taken away from you? With that feeling, Lee Mina has been living far too long. Too long...
64K 2.2K 24
Everyone has a soul mark linking them to their other half; their soul mate. Some are happy with the reveal, others have to reconsider their options...
56.3K 2K 20
Everybody knows that girl. The one thats picked on by the big bullies and nobody stands up for her because they're scared to get in the way. You've h...