INFAMOUS | Nahoya K.

By reilianna

"Hey Y/n, who do you like?" Nahoya Kawata asked you the same question again as he tries to figure out who's t... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Extra story #1 (Birthday special)
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Extra story #2 Infirmary
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: His POV
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 : Date part 1
Chapter 39 : Date part 2
Chapter 40 : Date part 3
Chapter 40.5
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Afterword

Chapter 27

3K 141 20
By reilianna

After weeks of preparation, the long-awaited day finally arrived. Sotsugyoushiki or in other words, the Graduation ceremony, has begun.

It was a solemn ceremony with a tinge of happiness for finally making it this far, you sat through many speeches delivered on the stage while your mind wandered. Looking around, the gym was filled with many guests, students, and teachers. You saw your brother waving at you among the other guest, he sat in between your parents as they both listen to the head of PTA's speech. Once all the formalities were done and you all sang some songs that were chosen for the ceremony, then formal graduation certificates were handed out to each student as they will be called individually on stage.

Truly, this day will be engraved in your mind forever, as the ceremony comes to a close, everyone stood up and applauded. Everyone headed out of the gym and took pictures with their friends, family, classmates, and teachers.

It's the last time you would walk on this campus as a student, final goodbyes were said and you had plenty of pictures with everyone you cherished. There was also plenty of kouhais roaming around to bid goodbye to their beloved senpais, this scene made you think of a certain blonde and his raven-haired friend.

"Y/n-senpai!~ looking for us?" You look behind you and saw Chifuyu grinning while dragging Baji towards you. Seeing them made you tear up a little, you'll definitely miss hanging out with them on the rooftops.

"Oh! Fuyu! you're right I was looking for you two, we haven't taken a picture yet" You hugged both of them and ruffled their hair. They both chuckled and hugged you back "Congrats on finally leaving this hellhole, Y/n" Baji congratulated you.

"Here" Chifuyu handed you a simple flower bouquet with a letter attached to it "Congratulations!" Chifuyu grinned. Your eyes widen in surprise as you trembled slightly, trying to hold back your tears but seeing the effort they put into the clumsily made letter. They both smiled looking at how touched you are by their gift, Baji told you that it was mostly Chifuyu's idea and they both pitched in their money to buy the flowers. You grabbed your handkerchief and wiped away your tears "Thanks, you two... Be good even when I'm gone, I better not hear any news of you two getting sent to the principal's office again"

"Hahaha yeah, wouldn't wanna hear baldy's long-ass lectures again " Baji laughed as he casually insulted the principal.

"pft—Baji, don't say stuff like that out loud" You held back a laugh and glanced sideways to check if anyone heard him meanwhile Chifuyu just laughed alongside the raven-haired boy.

Baji threatened a student who was just passing by to take a picture of us three, you wanted to scold him for that but let it slide for today, instead, you whispered an apology to the innocent passerby after he took the photo.

While the three of you were talking you heard some underclassman girls weeping as they crowd over the infamous 3rd-year delinquent known for his brute strength and charm. As always his popularity amazes you, like why aren't they scared of this dude who beats up random guys almost every day?

Speaking of Nahoya, you have tried to get closer to him and take a photo, you already took one with Souya and all your other friends in your batch except for him. Every time you tried to approach him there would always be someone who would intervene or he'd always be surrounded by people. Amongst the crowd of people besides Nahoya, you saw Souya who looked like he wanted to leave and so you tried to get his attention then gestured for him to come here.

His face beamed as he saw you waving to him, but before leaving he whispered something to his brother and then rushed to your side. Chifuyu and Baji greeted and congratulated him while you glanced at his twin who looked in your direction for a moment but then returned to chatting with the people around him.

You sigh and join in on their conversation while hoping to get to talk with your former seatmate before the day ends.

༺❀༻

You roamed around the school once more then went to the giant sakura tree behind the school. It's blooming so beautifully and on such an occasion like today, you wanted to take a picture. But rather than taking out your camera, you stared at it for a few minutes, appreciating its beauty, and then you began reminiscing about your first day as a 3rd year.

Your first day was also the same day you met Nahoya for the first time,  of course, you've already heard rumors about him during your previous school years but you never paid attention to any of them and you had your ways of avoiding delinquents. The rumors about Smiley and Angry,  a pair of savage twins that would destroy anyone who gets in their way, was the only information about them that you could remember. You rarely bump into them on the campus so you didn't realize that the one whom you talked to under the cherry blossom tree that day, was one of those twins.

That day you woke up very early, excited to go to school. You nervously looked at the list of students for each class hoping to be placed in the same class as your friends. Unfortunately, most of your friends were separated from you, your mood instantly dropped as you went to roam around while waiting for them to arrive and tell them the bad news.

Now walking aimlessly while staring at the ground, you didn't realize you were in front of a large sakura tree until a guy pointed it out.

"Hey doll, look out or you'll bump into the tree"

You snapped out of your thoughts and whipped your head in the direction where you heard the boisterous voice but didn't stop walking. As a result, you ended up bumping into the tree  "Oww..." you whimpered and raised your hand to feel your head that was hurt.

"Hahahaha! what're ya spacin' out for?" The guy obnoxiously laughed then slowly went closer to where you stand. Feeling humiliated and angry you glared at the approaching boy who has curly peach hair, a wide toothy grin, silver earrings adorning his left ear, and a disheveled uniform.

Now standing in front of you was this delinquent-looking guy as he leaned in closer making you slowly back away in small steps. "B-back off delinquent!"

Fearing for the worse, you looked around to check if there were any teachers nearby. Seeing how there are no teachers around and the few students in sight are quite far away, you gulped and looked back at him. The guy then raised his hands, you assumed he was gonna hit you so you froze in place and clenched your teeth, then you closed your eyes awaiting his fist to collide with your face.

A few seconds passed and you felt nothing, then you heard a chuckle making you slowly open your eyes to see him holding three cherry blossom petals.

"Whaattt~ did ya think I'd hit a pretty girl like you?" he teased you, making you blush from the sudden and unexpected compliment.

Oh how you wanted to wipe that smug grin off his annoying face, you didn't wanna look like you were affected by his words so you blab out the first thing that you thought of. "So you'd hit a girl if they aren't pretty?"

"Of course not, I'd never hit any girl...unless I've run outta patience and they kept bein' an insufferable bitch"

He laughed when he saw you gave him an unamused look "Gender equality amiright. My fist doesn't discriminat—Whoa! hey now don't gimme that look, I don't pick on anyone who's much weaker than me unless they come at me first"

You rolled your eyes at him and discreetly moved backward bit by bit "In the first place, you don't look like someone who has a lot of patience"

"Hahahaha! Ya got me!" He noticed you slowly inching away so he moved closer to you again, much to your dismay.

"Hey girly, what's your name?" He rested his hands on your shoulder to keep you from moving away from him. You stared at his hands and contemplated giving away your name, based on what he said it seems like he really is a delinquent. "The name's Nahoya by the way, also a 3rd-year student like you. I'll let go once ya told me your name too"

"I'm Y/n! Goodbye!"

You immediately karate chopped his elbow crease to make him lose his grip and hurriedly rushed back to the swarm of students. You didn't dare look back at him after that stunt that you pulled.

Once you were safely reunited with all the other students who were crowding over the bulletin board, where the list students can be found, you left out a big sigh of relief.  You were sure you heard his name somewhere, you checked the papers once more, and as soon as you found his name all the colors drained out of your face.

"Hey, guys look! I found Y/n" You heard one of your friends say as she dragged the others to where you were standing.

"Where have you been girl? We thought you were gonna be late"

"Dang, you look terrible, what happened?"

"Isn't it obvious Tomoko? She's devasted we're all split. Hahh, we know girl...we were just weeping a couple of minutes ago" Akari said as she tried to console you. You appreciated her efforts but there's another reason why you're sweating bullets.

Right there on your class list, the name of the delinquent you just encountered... was listed.

I am so sorry for the late update! I was honestly planning to draw something for this chapter but something else came up thus the chapter got delayed. In return, I made this chapter longer than usual.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
599K 28.6K 58
you weren't supposed to meet them. you weren't supposed to make friends with them. you weren't supposed to gain feelings for any of them. you were su...
125K 4.3K 51
/๐—นฤ“๐—น/ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜. ๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐ž๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
315K 20K 37
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 08/26/2021 ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐“๐”๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...