Compulsion.

By fantasiadiamond

When Danielle meets Connor things start to move fast. Faster than she would like. And finding out that Connor... More

Introduction
A Bad Dream
Forever in my Mind
Love You
Connor POV
Par-Tay!
Before You
Where were you?
Only the Beginning
Daniel
Trouble Sleeping
Why
Still
Vincent
Wonderland
Give Me Something
Peace of Mind
Nina
Grimiore
Coming Home
Discovery
Present Connor
What now?
Its Time
Home
What Happened?
Moving Along
In Time

Realization

347 5 0
By fantasiadiamond

"Lay back?" I questioned Connor as I sat on the couch.

"Well maybe just sit. Okay I don't know what to do. I have to make a phone call," Connor said grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

"Who are you calling?" I said looking at Connor's phone and the looking at Connor to respond.

"A old friend of mine named Daniel," Connor said to me as he placed his phone to his ear.

"He's a witch?" I asked Connor.

"He prefers warlock," Connor said as he began to talk to Daniel on the phone.

"Daniel I need a favor. I'll explain when you get here. Come to 428 Michelle Bridge Street.  In Virginia," Connor said on the phone before hanging up.

"How long will it take him to get here?" I asked Connor.

"Only a couple of hours. Maybe 3," Connor answered me.

"So what do we do in the meantime? Should we tell my mom what happened?" I asked Connor.

"No. We don't want her being heroic or anything," Connor replied quickly.

"I don't want to hide anything from my mom," I said to Connor as I sat down by the chair next to the front door.

"It's not like you're hiding anything. You're protecting her," Connor explained to me.

"And in the meantime I dont know what we could do," Connor said.

"You can go back to doing whatever you would normally do at this time of day," Connor added as he stood next to the window by the front door.

"I would be hanging out with my friends but right now I can't leave the house. And I'm guessing they can't come over here?" I asked Connor.

"No they can't. And I'm sorry if it seems like I'm controlling everything in your life right now but it's only for good reason," Connor explained.

"I understand. Do you go around helping a lot of weird people like me?" I asked Connor as he looked out of the window.

"You're not weird Danielle and no. I don't go around helping people," Connor said as he glanced back at me and then looked through the window again.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked Connor.

"I'm here for you. I know that what I'm about to say is a little creepy," Connor said laughing as he leaned against the window, "But okay."

"I traveled through time to come back for you and save you," Connor said with a serious face as he waited for a reaction from me.

"You traveled? .... through time? ... to save me?", I said slowly as Connor stared at me without responding.

"So you're a vampire with a special power. With a warlock as a friend and you're a time traveler?", I asked Connor and still got no response.

"I know it seems far fetched but yeah," Connor said finally.

"You wanted to know what we could do in the meantime and I want you to know that I'm a vampire for sure but I feel like you don't believe me," Connor added.

"I don't want you biting me again," I told Connor.

"Okay," Connor said as he nodded his head in agreement.

"Can you go stand in the kitchen?" Connor asked me.

"....Sure," I said as I slowly got up and walked into the kitchen and stood in front of the refrigerator.

"So why did you have me come --", I said before I backed up into the refrigerator. I had to back up when I felt Connor breathing on my forehead. He was so close to me that it startled me.

Connor placed his hands on my waist and stepped in closer towards me and stood still looking into my eyes to act upon my reaction.

"That's ... why you wanted me to stand..here?" I asked Connor as I took what felt like my first breath since Connor stood in front of me.

"I just wanted to give you more of a reason to believe," Connor told me.

"Well I do now," I said to Connor.

"Good," Connor said as gently stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"You're doing it again," I said to Connor as I felt motion-less by his touch.

"Doing what?" Connor asked as he continued to stroke my face.

"Doing this Connor," I said to him.

"You can't touch me like this without telling me why you act so attached to me," I said trying to make Connor understand.

"Ever since I've met you, you've made me feel like you want something from me," I said to Connor.

I waited as Connor just stared at me and looked down trying to think of what to say next. I didn't know if he understood what I meant, I wasn't even sure if I knew what I meant.

"Besides hurting the people who are trying to hurt me, is there anything else you want from me?" I asked Connor as he looked back up at me.

"I need to be with you," Connor said to me as he starred me in my eyes.

"You need to ---," I was saying to Connor before he flew over to the kitchen sink as my mother called my name as she walked downstairs.

"Danielle, what are you doing up so early on a Saturday? You usually sleep in," my mom said as she came into the kitchen and sat at the counter.

"You too Connor, is something going on with you kids this morning?" my mom asked as she looked at me and Connor.

"Just couldn't really sleep mom," I said as I looked at Connor and moved from in front of the refrigerator.

Connor glanced at me a couple of times before he realized that I was starring at him. He placed a hand on my mothers shoulders and told her he needed her to go upstairs and watch TV all day.

"So you can touch people and make them do things for you?" I said to Connor as my mother reached the top of the stairs.

"Not all of the time but when it's necessary yes," Connor said washing some dishes in the sink.

"You said that ... you needed me," I reminded Connor.

"You say that you traveled through time for me," I added.

"Am I missing something?" I asked Connor as I walked over to him.

"I don't think so," Connor said to me.

"I believe you're leaving something out," I said to Connor feeling as though I've connected the dots to his arrival.

"Like what?" Connor said turning off the water from the sink.

"Like this," I said to Connor placing my finger on top of his hand.

I looked at his hand as it took on a red tint. I felt a tingle surrounding my heart and knew that this was weird. This wasn't butterflies, it was a warm tingle that I couldn't explain.

"I felt that when my back was against the fridge. What is that Connor?" I asked him.

"I don't know Danielle. What does it feel like?" Connor asked me.

"I feel really warm," I said to Connor.

"As warm as you were against the refrigerator?" Connor asked me.

"Yeah and I could hear my heartbeat," I said to Connor.

"I could hear your heartbeat too," Connor said laughing.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you hear very well," I said to Connor as I took my finger off of his hand and tapped my ear for emphasis.

"How come you can walk around in the sunlight?" I asked Connor.

"There was this witch that helped me with daylight walking," Connor explained to me.

"Where is she now?" I asked Connor as he dug into his pocket.

He left the kitchen while he was on the phone and I could barely hear any mumbling that was going on. I just heard the locks on the door shift and a voice of a stranger. I walked over slowly and listened to the voice, it wasn't one I recognized.

"Danielle you can come over here," Connor said to me.

I walked over towards the door to see that it was a guy with a huge black duffle bag on his shoulder. He had short brown textured hair and brown eyes to match. He had on a huge robe and wore combat boots. I could stay confused about his get up or I could see what he was doing here.

I walked over to Connor and waited for him to introduce me to this stranger.

"Danielle this is Daniel. he came a little earlier than I expected,"  Connor said as he looked at me and then to Daniel.

"Hi," I said to Daniel as I extended my hand to him.

"Hey," Daniel said back as he extended his hand to meet mine and gave a firm shake.

"Ow!" I said jerking my hand back from Daniel's hand once I felt excruciating pain from his hand shake.

"I was checking if you were a witch," Daniel said to me.

"Can I come in?" he asked as he wanted for my invitation.

"....Yeah," I said as I extended the door so Daniel and his duffle bag could have room.

"We need to get to work. First we need to know what type of witch you are. And then after that, we can start your training," Daniel continued to talk.

"Connor what is all of this?" I asked out of fear and lack of knowledge.

"Its okay Danielle, he's just here to help," Connor said reassuring me to be calm.

"How can you find out what type of witch I am?" I asked Daniel.

"By asking questions," Daniel said as he sat his duffle bag on the floor in the living room.

"When did you first notice your powers?" Daniel asked me.

"I healed from something earlier and I felt something when me ... and Connor made contact", I said to Daniel.

"Made contact?" Daniel asked me.

"Don't be a douche", Connor said as he stood leaning against the wall.

"Just asking man," Daniel said.

"So you haven't really done magic. How old are you?" Daniel asked me changing the subject.

"17," I said to Daniel.

"You're 17 and you've never done magic?" Daniel asked knowing the answer to his own question.

"What did you heal from?" Daniel asked.

"Connor... bit me," I said not knowing how weird it sounded.

"He bit you?" Daniel asked looking at me and then Connor.

"He was proving to me he was a vampire," I explained to Daniel.

"If you can heal from a vampire bite with no side effects then you have to be one of three witches," Daniel said reaching into his duffle bag and then sitting on the nearest chair.

"A white witch, a red witch, or a black witch," Daniel said looking into the book he got out of his duffle bag.

"How do I know which one I am?" I asked Daniel.

"By testing things," Daniel said to me.

"I need you to come here," Daniel said as he pointed to the carpet in front of him.

I slowly moved over to the spot he pointed towards and seen Connor stop leaning on the wall and sit up straight.

"Okay," I said as I stood where Daniel pointed.

"Stand still," Daniel demanded.

And that's exactly what I did. I stood still and felt the same warm feeling I felt when me and Connor made contact. I couldn't move to see what Daniel was doing. The feeling didn't hurt so it was easy for me to stay still. The only thing that got my attention was Connor's eyes widening, I wonder what he was seeing as I felt this warm feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8M 274K 43
You've heard of when bad boy meets good girl....but have you heard of when bad girl meets good boy? When Nolan met Danielle he expected nothing. Litt...
13.5K 293 33
Sometimes all it takes is a faked smile. Sarah knows that better than most of us. After what's not really the best start in life she has almost lost...
2.8K 50 14
When she meets her Best friends family for the first time she doesn't revise that her biggest crush is standing in front of her. She reviles her pass...
4.5K 187 28
What if every birthday wish you made came true? That when you blew out the candles the wish was fulfilled? The day Bella comes back from her honeymo...