Present Connor

"You still coming to Evan's party", Connor asked me as I walked down the stairs.

"Uhh...", I thought as I looked up at the room Danielle was in and remembered that I put the protection spell on it.

"...I don't know. Especially the thing with Nina. The whole ...", I stopped talking and looked at my phone that was vibrating. It was the future Connor calling.

"...um thing between them", I said still looking at my phone.

"What thing between them?", present Connor asked.

"He cheated on her, she was hurt. There I was and all that other crap. He's always wanted to kick my ass", I explained.

"Yeah man", I said as I answered the third call the future Connor gave me.

"I've been calling you to see what's going on", Connor said.

"Going on with what?", I asked looking at the present Connor and then walking back to my room.

"With Danielle. I hadn't heard from her tonight and I thought that something happened", Connor said.

"I put the protection spell on her room so she's fine. She probably just went to sleep or something", I said reassuring Connor that everything is fine.

"You're probably right", Connor said with a dull voice.

"I know you miss her like crazy but I'll drop her off tomorrow", I said.

"Alright", Connor said hanging up the phone.

He probably misses Danielle just like I missed Nina. Man this time traveling thing can be so tricky but knowing it exist helps. And even though Evan and I don't get along, I know that present Connor needs a best friend right now. So I'll go to the party and avoid Evan. Out of hundreds of people at the party, I doubt we'll even see each other.